Owned by a Fraternity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yes, naïve me. I thought that I was just going to get another simple ass fuck. I should have known better. After a couple of minutes of adjusting, he gave me a couple of quick strokes to ensure that I was ready. He then wrapped his arms around me and pulled me down, so I was laying on top of him. That's when Tim knelt in front of me. I was already full wit a large cock in my ass, but Tim began pushing his 6-inch cock into my vag... CUNT. Damn, this new terminology. My cunt was easier to enter than my ass, so it didn't take that long before I had a cock in my cunt and in my ass.

With three more guys, you really didn't think that was it, did you? Nope. Allan straddled my chest and spread a bunch of lube over my tits. He then squeezed them together and stuck his 7-inch cock between them. Once they were set, Tom and Tim began moving in and out of me. As they were fucking my cunt and ass, Allan was fucking my tits. I turned my head to the right and found Mark's cock right at my lips. I opened my mouth, and he slipped in. I felt someone take my left hand and place it on yet another cock.

I was soon lost to the pleasure of being fucked by multiple cocks. After a few minutes, I pulled my mouth off of Master Mark's cock and turned my head to take in James's cock as my right hand to Mark's cock and began stroking it. Back and forth I went between James and mark as the others were giving me the fucking of a lifetime. I was so busy that I simply couldn't count the orgasms that I was having.

As Allan was fucking my tits, he was using his thumbs to flick over my recently pierced nipples. That in itself probably caused several of my orgasms. Eventually, all good things cum... I mean COME to an end. It started out with Todd ejecting his load into my bowels. Next, Allan spewed all over my tits and throat. The contractions in my cunt of another orgasm pushed Tim over the edge. James happened to be in my mouth at that time, so I added more suction and tongue action to get his spending down my throat. That just left Mark. After taking all of James's cum, I turned my head and began concentrating on him. OK, so two days won't make anyone an expert cock sucker. Still, I had sucked Mark off a few times. I kind of knew what he liked, so I used that to make him cum as quickly as I could.

After that, we disentangled and laid back to rest for a bit. After a few minutes, Master Mark ordered me to clean up Todd, Tim and Allan with my mouth. OK, so today I had already had semen and pussy in my mouth, so Tim and Allan wouldn't be an issue. The fact that Todd had been in my ass was more than I could bear.

"Master, please don't make me put Todd's cock in my mouth. It was in my ass. That's disgusting."

"OK. slut. Here's your choice. You either suck him clean now, or you can get 20 strikes to your tits, cunt, and ass with a leather strap, then suck him clean. The choice is yours, but you will do it regardless; it is up to you how much pain you want to endure before you do it."

That wasn't much of a choice. I was going to do it regardless. I decided to suck it up and get it done with. Besides, I had a feeling that this would be a regular occurrence over the next five years anyway. As I said earlier, Tim and Allan were easy. Allan only had his semen and some lube on his cock. It was flavored and food grade, so it wasn't too bad. Tim had his semen and my cunt juice. I had already licked Mistress Stacie's pussy earlier, so that was also not a big deal. Shuddering, I began licking Todd's cock. Yes, it tasted significantly different. It had an earthy tasted to it, as well as the bland, salty taste of his cum. While I didn't find the taste overly horrible, it still wasn't very pleasant. I did manage to get through it without vomiting. Thankfully, the next day, Mistress Stacie introduced me to daily enemas in order to clean my ass out. Ass-to-mouth after that was not nearly as bad.

Everyone was pretty tired after that, so we all went to our separate rooms for the night.

The next morning, I was up early again. My alarm (always set by Master Mark) went off at 5:30 in the morning. That got me up in time to shower, put on makeup, and 'get dressed', before going to the kitchen to make breakfast. The 'getting dressed' part was simply slipping on whichever pair of high heels I randomly selected, putting on my wrist and ankle cuffs, and putting in whichever butt plug had been selected for me to wear that day.

I was in the kitchen by 6:00 making breakfast. As I was getting the food out and began preparing it, I took note of what we were running low on. I began to make a list. Thankfully, Master Mark had allowed me to wear an apron while I was cooking. Grease splatter on tits is not pleasant. Over the next couple of months, I would discover that there are three types of pain; sensual pain that is not very intense and is used to enhance sexual pleasure, punishment pain that is intense and is used to correct bad behavior, and unnecessary pain that has not purpose and just plain fucking hurts. Grease splatter on my tits while cooking fell into the latter category.

I had been cooking for my family, as well as my children's friends that happened to be over, for a couple of decades. Before that, I had helped my mother and grandmother cook for family holidays, and sometimes just whenever they needed help. I really was an excellent cook, and I was very good at determining how much food to make for a given number of people. Taking into account how much stock was left, I would need to discuss getting more food to stock up with Master Mark.

OK, so breakfast was boring. I had set the table for all the guys, and I had just finished putting the platters of food on the table as well. The guys all came in and sat down. As they began putting their food on their plates, I was ordered under the table. I sucked as they ate and talked. They were finished eating as I finished taking the last load down my throat. When they left the table, I climbed back out, cleared the table, then was allowed to eat the leftovers in the kitchen. After that, I washed the dishes and cleaned up the kitchen.

The rest of the day was pretty much routine. Mopping floors, pushed to my knees and giving a blowjob, vacuuming, bent over the couch and being ass-fucked, on my knees cleaning a toilet while taking a cock in my cunt, Lunch with me under the table sucking cocks, just the new normal. Mistress Stacie did come over with the other officers in her sorority for a couple hours. I got a graduate course in licking pussy that afternoon.

Over the next week, that was pretty much routine. I was cooking, cleaning, and fucking however and whoever wanted to whenever they wanted. The only break in routine was on Wednesday afternoon. I had discussed the grocery issue with Master Mark. Obviously, I could not do the shopping. First off, I had no clothes to wear, and being naked in public like that was still frowned upon. Second, that would entail me having access to money. As it turned out, they had already set up a plan for this. Actually, it was set up years ago and just slightly modified for me. They typically placed a weekly order on Wednesday afternoons. The store would deliver next week's supplies on Friday afternoon. Electronic payment would be made upon delivery. The only real modifications to this plan was that I was now responsible for the order, and I would now be 'tipping' the delivery person. Yeah, yeah, yeah, not a lot of imagination here. Naked slave heling horney delivery person unload and put groceries away. What did you expect the tip to be. I had no money available, so I had to use 'physical assets'.

Friday evening before the rest of the frat (and sorority) members moved in, I was led over to Mistress Stacie's sorority house. I spent that night and most of the next day with them. It really wasn't much different than it was at the frat house, except that instead of sucking cocks, I was licking pussies. Oh, sure, there were times that I did suck 'cocks', except that they were lates rather than flesh. I still managed to get the house spotless for the members to move in. I did learn one very valuable lesson there; every woman's pussy had a slight, but distinct flavor to it.

"PLEASE! PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, LET ME CUM! I'M BEGGING YOU. I'LL DO ANYTHING. PLEASE, SIR. I'LL SUCK YOUR COCK. I'LL LET YOU FUCK MY ASS. ANYTHING YOU WANT. PEASE, MA'AM, I'LL LICK YOUR PUSSY. I'LL LICK YOUR ASS. ANYTHING. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, LET ME CUM!!!!"

Yeah. That was pretty damn degrading. Especially begging like that in front of about 20 young men, as well as several sets of parents that were helping them move into the house. Still, you try being kept right on the edge of an orgasm for the last six hours and see what you would do.

"Unfortunately, slut." Master Mark began to explain. "Everything that you are offering is what you would do anyway. You see, there's no incentive if we could do it anyway."

"Please, Master. I'm desperate."

"I'm sure you are. That's kind of the point to this."

Ok. So, how did I end up in this predicament? Monday was the Frat move in day. That was when the regular members of the frat moved in. It was going to be a busy day. After breakfast and morning blowjobs under the table, then cleaning up the kitchen, it was decided that today was going to be too hectic for me to do my normal chores. With all the people coming and going, boxes and other stuff being moved in and around, along with everything else, I would just be in the way. Even having me help carry stuff would be too much of a distraction. They decided to keep me out of the way. They also decided that just locking me away in my room would only leave me bored, and that they should also introduce me to the other frat members.

I was led over to the center of the lounge. It was out of the way, since the lounge was off to the side of the path directly from the door to the stairs. They took out a six-foot-long piece of pipe that had an eye bolt in the center. My arms were strapped to the pipe at my wrists, elbows, and just below my shoulders. Next, they used more straps to create a breast harness and attached that to the pipe as well. I was now standing in the middle of the room with my arms stretched out to the sides. They bent me over and replaced the butt plug I was wearing with another plug. Back up straight, a ladder was brought in. I was turned so that I was facing the door and the path to the stairs. I had a bad feeling about this.

Master Mark climbed the ladder with a rope. Looking up, I saw that they had installed a large eye bolt into the wooden beam that ran across the ceiling. One end of the rope was attached to the eye bolt in the pipe, and the other end was run through the eye bolt in the ceiling. As Master Mark was doing that, Master James brought out a piece of wood that was about 6-inches wide and 2-feet long. At the ends of the board were two more pieces of wood that were attached to the ends and rose up approximately 6-inches. In the center of the board was a metal fitting that was threaded on the inside. That board was placed between my feet. When that was in place, Master Mark tied the rope to the eye bolt in the ceiling so that I had a few inches of slack.

My bad feeling got worse when I saw them bring over a metal tube that had a large metal dildo attached. The tube was screwed into the fitting on the plank. Once it was screwed in, I realized that I was screwed. The tube was actually extendable. They extended the tube so that the dildo penetrated my cunt by about 6-inches. I realized that the amount of slack left in the rope would prevent me from impaling myself on the dildo if my legs gave out. Contrary to what you may be thinking, I'm not a stupid woman. I figured out very quickly that I would be in this position for quite a long time, if they were that concerned about my legs giving out.

If that thought frightened me, what happened next was truly horrifying (and weirdly quite arousing as well). Two small tables and a box were carried over. One table was placed a couple of feet in front of me, and the other was placed off to the side. The table in front of me had three small remote-control devices. Each remote had a label, CUNT, ASS, TITS. Out of the box, they pulled a Hitachi vibrator. Using tape, they attached the vibrator to the metal pole with the dildo in my cunt. It was placed a couple of inches below my cunt, just enough so that I couldn't lower myself enough to make contact. A small weight was placed on the right in the center of my nipple chain. It was just enough to be slightly uncomfortable, but enough to keep the chain taught. After that another small vibrator was attached to the chain.

The rest of the box was unloaded onto the table beside me. Oddly, that sent strange contractions to my cunt and made my nipples even harder. They began arranging the implements on the table. A flogger, a cane, whip, and a riding crop. Once everything was in place, they left to get things ready for the big move in.

It was about 10:00 in the morning when the first person showed up. From that time forward, at least o e officer was stationed with me all day long. Every time a new person came into the house, I was 'introduced' (not by name, but by my position in the house) to them. The officer with me also took the time to explain what the remote controls and the implements on the other table were for.

OK, so you've figured it out. I had vibrator in my cunt, ass, and my nipple chain. For the next six hours, the frat boys would occasionally stop by to press the buttons and watch me dance as the vibrators did their things. Obviously, the vibrating butt plug in my ass would directly stimulate me. The vibrator connected to the rid with the dildo in my cunt would vibrate the pole, and that would transmit the vibrations to the dildo in my cunt. Similarly, the vibrator attached to my nipple chain would cause the vibrations to travel through the chain to stimulate my nipples. On top of all that, they would be encouraged to grope my naked body. Several of them would take advantage of the impact implements on the table and use them om my ass, cunt, and tits as well.

Yeah, the frat members taking advantage didn't really surprise me. They were, after all, horney young men with a free pass to the charms of an attractive naked woman. Even the fathers of the young men groping and feeling me up didn't really surprise me. They were men, after all. What did surprise me was the number of their mothers and girlfriends that also took advantage of my predicament. Most did feel me up, but they were also in the vast majority that took the opportunity to whip, flog, and cane me as well. Not surprisingly, the women knew a woman's body very well, and their groping and fondling really took me to new heights of arousal. Most of the flogging, whipping, and caning served to (slightly) reduce my arousal. It was just simply painful. A couple of the others seemed to enhance my hornyness. I had a feeling that these women had a few secrets in their personal lives. One even admitted that to me. It seems that she was actually a bisexual dominant. She had divorced her husband several years ago and took on a few submissive lovers.

During the entire time, I was never allowed to orgasm. Whichever one of the officers that was with me at the time made sure to stop whatever was happening if it looked like I was about to orgasm. They waited until I had calmed down a bit before proceeding again. The result was that six hours later I was desperate and willing to do almost anything to have an orgasm. So, you may be asking, since I had a dildo in my cunt and a few inches of play, why didn't I just use that to fuck myself on it the get my orgasm. The answer is simple physics. The dildo that they used was polished to a mirror finish. Add that to the cunt juices that were flowing in my cunt, and you get a really slick surface with no friction at all. Yes, it was inside me and filled me up to an extent, but it was like sliding, well, you kind of get the idea. There is a reason that the better and more expensive dildos and vibrators have ridges and some sort of texture to them. Needless to say, I was unable to maintain enough friction to get off. Thus, my begging to cum as stated above.

About a dozen pizzas were delivered for dinner. Yes, the delivery guy got to take his turn groping me as well. Master Allan held up a slice of pizza for me to eat and then a glass of water with a straw to drink from. He ended up feeding me three slices of pizza, since I hadn't eaten anything since breakfast.

Finally, it was late in the evening and all the parents and other guests had left. I looked down, and the plank on the floor was completely covered in the juices that had flowed out of my cunt over the course of the day. I heard a noise and looked up. There, standing in the room in front of me were all the frat members. Every one of them except the officers were naked. The officers were still fully dressed.

"OK, slut." Master Mark began. "I know how much you want to cum, so these twenty guys will be giving you all the orgasms you can handle. The other officers and I have already had you for the past week, so now it is everyone else's turn. We're going to let you down, then the gang bang starts."

The vibrators were taken off, then the rod was retracted and removed. The plank was moved, so I could stand straight again. Last, the breast harness and the straps on my arms were removed. I was free. I had been standing and on the brink of orgasm for hours. My legs gave way, and I fell to my hands and knees. No sooner had I hit the floor than the rush of bodies surrounded me. A cock was thrust in my mouth, and another cock buried itself fully into my drooling cunt. I had my first orgasm as soon as the cock in my cunt bottomed out. Neither one lasted very long. Next, I was lifted up and lowered down onto another cock that went in my ass. When I was fully impaled, I was leaned back, and another cock entered my cunt. They began stroking inside me. My head was turned to the side, and another cock was pushed into my mouth. My hands were moved to the side and filled with more cocks. One guy even managed to straddle my chest and titty fuck me.

I lost count of the orgasms that I had that night. Eventually it seemed that all the orgasms simply became a continuation and flowed from one right into the next. It went on for a few hours. I really have no idea how many times I was fucked in each hole, but I was pretty much air-tight for the entire time.

Master Mark and Master James lifted me up and carried me upstairs to the third-floor bathroom. The third floor was where the officers lived. The bathroom had been remodeled so it had a jacuzzi tub along with a large, multi-head shower. Yeah, that seems pretty gay for a frat house, but it was done with the plan for one of the officers to be able to bring an overnight guest in and pamper her.

When we entered the bathroom, I saw that Master Allan had already started filling the tub and was adding some bath oils in it. "One of the past officer's girlfriends left them here." Allan sheepishly informed me. I couldn't help but laugh at the expression on his face.

I was gently lowered into the hot water, then the jets were turned on. I laid back and enjoyed the feeling of the hot water and the massaging of the bubbles and water jets on my body. The guys left, but they left the door wide open. 'For safety' they told me. "You are extremely exhausted, and we don't want you passing out and drowning." Yeah, sure. The reality was that I was a slave and deserved no privacy.

A few minutes later, I heard footsteps entering the bathroom. I opened my eyes and saw two young women coming in.

"We're from Sigma Lamba Tou (put a 'u' between the Lambda and the Tou, and you will have the secret meaning behind the sorority), and we've been sent over to help clean you up." The blonde said.