Owned by a Fraternity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stacie sent us. She asked for volunteers and said that whoever volunteered would get two hours alone with you this weekend. It was only open to the sophomores, and we won the drawing." Added the brunette.

I was way too far gone to really think about that for now. As I was in the tub, they took a cup and wetted my hair. They then massaged a luxurious shampoo that they brought with them into my hair. After rinsing, they repeated. Next, it was a conditioner. With my hair cleaned, conditioned, and rinsed, they leaned me forward a bit. One pair of hands began soaping up my back, while the other soaped up my chest. They switched places for the rinse. Yes, they spent more time than necessary soaping and rinsing off my tits than necessary, but I didn't complain. Next, they had me stand up, so they could wash from my waist down.

"Not only do you have a lot of cum all over your body, but there is also a lot inside you that we need to clean out as well." The blonde explained as she was thrusting two fingers into my cunt and the brunette was doing the same in my ass. I really didn't think that it would have taken finger fucking me through two more orgasms, but that is ΣΛ(U)Τ.

Anyway, I wasn't complaining. After washing me off, they allowed me to relax in the tub for another half hour. Then, they stripped down and helped me into the shower to rinse off. Washed, rinsed, and dried, I was taken back to my room and put in bed. I don't even remember my head hitting the pillow.

My alarm went off the next morning at its usual time. God, I was sore when I tired to get up. The hot water in the shower did help loosen my muscles, but it didn't do much for my sore cunt and asshole. No time to worry about that now. Showered, hair in a simple braid, makeup on, and into a pair of 4-inch heels. No, I didn't forget to put in the butt plug.

The food delivery arrived two days ago. Thankfully, the kitchen was set up with large restaurant type of appliances. Today would be simple. Pancakes, sausage, and scrambled eggs. It would be served buffet style. I did get more than a few smacks on my bare ass as they guys passed through the kitchen as I was cooking. There were a few titty, ass, and cunt gropes thrown in as well.

One thing that gradually dawned on me over the next week was that, other than some minor groping, I was never sexually used whenever I was in the kitchen. I found out later that my Masters (the officers, and subsequently passed along to the new officers every year) had decided that it would be too much of a distraction for me to be fucked while I was preparing their meals. Also, since the main reason for my purchase was to cook and keep the house clean, meal preparation and taking care of the kitchen was not to be disturbed. When it was just the officers there, I would be under the table sucking them off as they ate. With the entire frat in attendance, it was felt that trying to suck off over 20 cocks as they ate their meals was just too time consuming for me and would interfere with my main duties of cooking, serving food, and cleaning the kitchen.

Other housework was a completely different story. As part of the frat rules, every member was required to clean up after themselves. One of the frat's charter rules was that they were trying to instill responsibility and good habits in their members. They wanted their members to become upstanding citizens and highly responsible members of society. As part of that, it wouldn't do for their graduates to be living in a pigsty after they graduated. Really, all my other housework only entailed vacuuming, dusting, and the rare spill cleanup. Of course, there was also the weekly bathroom scrubbings as well, but I had that on a rotating basis with one bathroom per day. That left plenty of time for me being bent over a couch and fucked in my ass or cunt, pushed to my knees to suck a cock, being fucked in my ass or cunt as I was on my hands and knees scrubbing a floor, etc. during the rest of the day.

Once dinner and the subsequent cleanup was finished, I spent the rest of the evening in the lounge being used by any and all frat members. During business and house meetings, I would be on my knees sucking their cocks. Other times, I would be available (and usually) fucking several of them. Most of the time, I would find myself air-tight with a cock in all my holes for a couple, of hours in the evening. I was, of course, always naked and available to all frat members at all times.

I would say that my world came crashing down on the next Saturday, but that would lead you to think that I had hit rock bottom. While I did think at the time that was true at the time, it wasn't. I didn't learn that awful lesson for another two weeks.

So, I had been fucked and used by all the frat members over the entire week. On Saturday morning after breakfast, Master Mark clipped my leash onto my collar and cuffed my wrists behind my back. He explained that Sigma Lambda Tau was leasing me for the next 24 hours. It turned out that Mistress Stacie and the other officers of the sorority were also certified slaveholders. They wanted to have me there to see if they also wanted to expend the funds to have their own slave. I was ordered to obey them the same as I was to obey my Masters. Mistress Stacie showed up a few minutes later and led me out of the house and across the street to the sorority house.

Similarly to the frat house, most of the sorority members moved into the sorority house that week. Classes would start up on Monday. Freshmen would begin moving into the dorms on that day. They would begin Rush week as well. No incoming Freshmen would be at the Greek houses except by invitation or scheduled events until the following week when (and if) they were accepted into the house.

OK. That is enough background. I was led from the frat house to the sorority house completely naked with the exception of my 6-inch heels, collar, leash, but plug, jewelry, and arm bindings. Thankfully, there was very little activity out on the street that morning. Once inside the sorority house, I was put to work cleaning. Again, it was mainly dusting, vacuuming, and cleaning the bathrooms. There were a few minor differences from the frat house. I was still fondled and groped, but instead of sucking cocks, I was licking pussies. Instead of a cock fucking my ass, it was a strap-on dildo.

"OK Slut." Mistress Stacie said to me that evening. "You've licked several of our pussies so far. You should have discovered by now that every pussy has a slightly different flavor. We're going to play a little game with you. You are going to be blindfolded and lick five pussies. You will then tell us who's pussy you are licking. To make it somewhat fair, it will only be the officers and elected officials that you will need to deal with. With every correct answer, you will get to orgasm. For every wrong answer, you get either 5 strokes of the cane to your ass, five strokes of the leather strap to your tits, or two strokes of the strap to your cunt. It will be dealer's choice on where they want to punish you."

Yes, I had noticed that every woman had a slightly different taste. I pretty much had Stacie down. Most of the other officers I could also differentiate between. I was blindfolded and my arms were bound behind my back. I was placed on my knees in front of a large reclining chair. The first lick was obvious. I had licked Mistress Stacie's pussy enough to identify it. The next one was muskier. I identified that as the Membership Chair. After that, the taste was more subtle. I had a bit of difficulty with this one. Both the Vice Chair and the Sec/Treas and the vice chair had similar tasting pussies. I did a guess and was correct that it was the membership chair. The next one was really strange. I did recognize the taste, but it was still a bit different. Something was a bit off. I didn't recognize it as one of the pussies I had licked that day. Oddly, I had the memory of tasting something similar when sucking the cocks of the guys that had just fucked me. That was really odd. Stacie was the Chair. I had successfully identified the Membership Chair and the Sec/Treas. That only really left the Vice Chair. I knew it wasn't her.

"This isn't an officer." I stated. "It's one of the members."

"Actually," Mistress Stacie informed me. "She is an officer. She's the Sophomore delegate. She represents the sophomores to the committee."

"But I'm sure that I haven't tasted her before. This was unfair." I complained.

"Unfair to a slave? Is anything that we do to a slave unfair?" Mistress Stacie asked. Of course, the answer was NO.

"The fact is that you have licked the pussies of every single person with an official title in this sorority except for one. Since you claim to not recognize the flavor of this particular pussy, it should be a simple matter of guessing the one officer that you have not licked yet."

Simple in theory, but difficult in practice. What Mistress Stacie said was true, I didn't really know any of the minor officers. Something told me in the back of my mi d that I should have known who this was. Finally, I just called out a random name.

"Julia!" I shouted in hopes that I would somehow blindly call out a correct name.

"Nope. It isn't Julia. I'm feeling generous though. I'll give you another try. Here's a hint, it isn't a very common name anymore, but it a very prominent religious name."

Well, there were only a few names that came to mind. Most of them I could discount because they were ancient and foreign. Nobody used them anymore. Seriously, when was the last time you met a woman named Bathsheba? I only came up with two, and one of them was more prominent than the other.

"Ruth!" I shouted out.

"Uuuummm, no. Actually, we are quite ruthless." She replied with a giggle. "Want to try for double or nothing?"

'Oh shit.' I thought. It was the name that I didn't want to think about. Well, at least it wasn't an uncommon name. I'm sure that there are several girls with that name. Fuck it. I am pretty well versed in the Bible. I've actually been studying it all my life. I used to go to church every Sunday and Wednesday nights, along with having a weekly Bible study at my home for the past 10-years. Thinking of all the female names in the Bible that were becoming more uncommon, I decided to play the odds. Obviously, it wasn't going to be Mary. I knew several Marys. It was becoming uncommon, but still used.

"Eve?" I blurted out.

"Nope. Wrong religion, but you are close." Said Mistress Stacie. "Unfortunately, that is going to cost you. I'll give you one more try, but you will receive all three punishments if you get it wrong."

I had a sudden inspiration. I had a REALLY bad feeling about it, but I somehow knew that I would be right. I was almost hoping that I was wrong, though.

"Lilith." I said softly.

"Yes, MOTHER!" I heard a very familiar voice reply.

Well, FUCK. I had apparently just licked my daughter's pussy and given her a very nice orgasm. Yes, her name fit her. She has always been a strong-willed girl. For those of you that are unfamiliar with this, according to ancient Babylonian legend, Lilith was the first wife of Adam. Instead of being subservient to Adam, she believed that she was his equal. She was strong-willed and rebellious. Because of that, she was kicked out of the Garden of Eden and became an enemy to God and those that followed God. She became the epitome of evil, right next to Satan himself. My blindfold was pulled off, and I found myself staring up into my daughter's grinning face.

"Lilith, I'm your mother. How could you do this to me? This is incest." I scolded her.

"Legally, slut, it isn't incest. As a slave, you are no longer considered a person; therefore, you no longer have a family. As long as you are a slave, I am not your daughter. Besides, the laws against incest were made for two specific reasons. First off, the offspring of incestuous behavior are much more likely to have some pretty significant birth defects. Since it is impossible for me to get you pregnant, that doesn't apply. Second, it was to prevent abuse of a child from their parent or other family authority figures where the issue of consent is problematic. Since it is me being the aggressor, that really doesn't apply either. The other issue is, as I said earlier, you are a slave. Your consent is not required." Lilith informed me.

OK, so you may be wondering why I was so surprised that my own daughter was in the sorority that was currently using me. I mean, it's my own daughter. Surly I would know that she was a member of this sorority. After all, she has been a member for almost a full year now. The truth is that I was aware that she was rushing a sorority last year. The problem is that my attention was on other things at that time. I was beginning to notice some very odd irregularities in the accounts. Added to that, the principles of the company were getting harder and harder to get ahold of. That was also when we began getting notifications from the IRS, SEC, FBI, and several other agencies. I had tried to keep up with my daughter's activities, but I was becoming overwhelmed with the collapse of the company I was working for. Along with that, I was starting to become the target of a lot of interrogations. That was made worse by the sudden disappearance of the primary shareholders of the company. Consequently, I found myself not paying attention to the comings and goings of my children as I was expending all my attention to trying to keep my ass out of prison. While I did know that Lilith had successfully joined a sorority, I had no clue which one it was. Also, since being convicted and becoming a judicial slave, I had more pressing concerns on my mind than contemplating which sorority my daughter belonged to. Honestly, the thought that she would even see me, much less take advantage of the situation, never even crossed my mind.

Well, use me she did - multiple times - very publicly - with as much humiliation as possible for me. Oddly, that just made my orgasms bigger. It also seemed to heighten my sexual arousal. I was learning that humiliation seemed to be a trigger for my sexual arousal. The more degrading it was, the hornier I got. Throughout the rest of the 24-hours, Lilith delighted in using strap-ons to fuck my cunt, asshole, and mouth. Normally, she would just use my mouth to lick her pussy, but she always made me suck and lick her dildo clean after fucking my other two holes.

The first week of classes pretty much set my routine for the next five years. I was mainly kept naked, except for wearing heels and a butt plug. Occasionally, I would wear stockings and a garter belt. I would cook all three meals every day, do the housecleaning and laundry. I made sure to keep stock of the groceries that we had on hand and put together a list every week for delivery. I was always required to 'tip' the delivery person (yes, person. It didn't matter if it was a guy or a girl) using my mouth with the door wide open and in the doorway. Oh, and in case you are foolishly thinking that the housework was all I was doing, it wasn't. I would be on my hands and knees scrubbing a floor, when one of the guys would kneel down behind me and stick his cock up either my cunt or ass. I would be vacuuming the floor and be suddenly bent over the couch and fucked. I would be slicing vegetables and be bent over the counter and have a cock lubed up with vegetable oil shoved up my ass.

In the evenings, I would be on my knees sucking everyone's cocks in the lounge as they watched TV or played video games. Sometimes, I would be the nightly entertainment. I would start off my masturbating with a dildo, vibrator, or a combination of the two, then I would be gang banged for a couple of hours.

Rush Week:

Except for one specific duty, during Rush Week, I was confined to the second and third floors. Pledges were not allowed on these floors, so they were never able to see me. Of course, they were informed that the frat had purchased a judicial slave, and, if they successfully became members of the frat, I would be available to them. The one specific duty that I had on the first floor still kept me from seeing or being seen by the pledges. The frat house was an old mansion. It had 'secret' passages that had been used by household staff to travel around the house without being seen. I had been shown these passages and told to learn them. One such passage allowed me to travel from my bedroom down to the first floor behind a wall. At a particular location near the lounge, a low stool had been set up in front of a hole in a thin wall. I was given specific times that I was to park my bare ass on the stool. Yes, the wooden stool was equipped with two dildos. You can figure out where the dildos were supposed to go when I sat down. During those time periods, hard cocks would be inserted through the hole, and I would suck them and swallow their cum. I was told later that the gloryhole was created several years ago, and that the frat used to recruit a female student to 'woman' it for a night occasionally. Listening to the conversations taking place on the other side of the wall, I figured out that I was mainly sucking off all the pledges during the rush events held at the house over the week. Of course, I had no clue who these pledges were.

A Freshman named Jerry:

Damn! Rush Week was tough. Not only did I have to begin classes and get used to the college environment, but the frat that I was rushing had all sorts of tasks that I needed to complete in order to get in. I wasn't really sure that I even wanted to join a frat, and, if I did, it was going to be a different frat anyway. For some reason, my sister Lilith, who was also attending this university, managed to talk me into rushing this frat. She belonged to the sister sorority to this frat. Oddly, she had a weird smirk on her face whenever we discussed my rushing that particular frat. Even though I was reluctant at first, I gave it my best. I always believed that if you do anything, always give it your best effort. By the end of the week, I was one of the top pledges, and my acceptance was practically guaranteed.

Interestingly, they informed all the new pledges that the frat actually owned a judicial slave. That piqued my interest. I actually got a coupe of blowjobs from her in the Frat Gloryhole. I haven't seen her yet, but she did a pretty good job sucking my cock. I was especially interested in this, because my mom had just been convicted of a crime and sentenced to judicial slavery. No, I was not at all concerned that it was my own mother that was the frat slave. Come on. Seriously? My mom was an older woman. The slave that a college fraternity would get would be some 18- to 23-year-old babe that had gotten herself in trouble. They wouldn't spend that money on an old woman. Granted, my mom was a MILF, and lots of college guys do have MILF fantasies, but they would want a young, tight coed for the long term. Besides, the bitch that sucked my cock in the gloryhole was obviously not very experienced. Surly if it was an older woman, she would be much more experienced giving blowjobs.

It was finally the end of Rush Week. There was only one more task to complete. I arrived at the frat house on time. Per protocol for all pledges, I knocked on the door and announced myself. I had to wait at the door until I was allowed to enter. There was a heavy curtain set up between the foyer and the lounge. The six other pledges were already there, standing around in the lounge. I was momentarily concerned that I had shown up late, but that was quickly dispelled by Mark, the President of the frat.

"OK." Mark announced to us. "Your final task to get into the fraternity is to fuck the slut in the next room. Just so that you are all aware, she is the fraternity slave for the next five years. If you manage to be accepted, she will be yours to use as much as you want, provided that she isn't otherwise being used and you abide by the conditions of her slavery. You can fuck her in every hole all you want, but you cannot abuse her."