Owned by a Fraternity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, all we need to do is fuck her and we are in?" Asked Troy. He wasn't the sharpest knife in the drawer. There was obviously much more to it than that. I have no idea how he got this far into the process, but I'm pretty sure that they were trying their best to get him cut.

"Well, there is a bit more to it than that. You see, you will be blindfolded, as will she. Also, she had been warned that she will get five strikes with a leather strap to her tits for every one of you that manages to fuck her. On top of that, she will get five strokes to her cunt if all of you manage to fuck her. She has a very good incentive to keep you from fucking her.

"Now, this is the final cut. We have five openings, and there are seven of you. This is how it will go. You will have five minutes to locate her and stick your cock into either her ass or her cunt. If you don't manage to do that within five minutes, you get zero points. Once you manage to get your cock into her, you will get 1-point for sticking it in her cunt, and 2 points for sticking it in her ass. Once penetration is achieved, you have 10-minutes to cum inside her. Just so you know, her ass is lubricated enough so that you don't need to lube your cock in order to make entrance.

"Now, we will be going in reverse order from arrival. That will actually give the first to arrive an advantage. The slut will tire herself out by trying to avoid the first ones in. She will be easier to catch and fuck." Mark concluded.

As soon as he said that I began formulating my plan. I would need to rely on my other senses in order to find and catch her. My plan was to initially stick my cock into her cunt and fuck her for a few minutes, then change to her ass for more points. Knowing Troy, he would just stick his dick into the easiest hole and bang away - if he even managed to catch her. I figured that getting maximum points on this task would get me in.

Since I was the last to arrive, I was the first to go. I stripped naked, and the blindfold was put on. I was led to the curtain and stopped. A short time later, I heard someone count down. "Three, Two, One, GO!"

I was pushed through the curtain. I immediately went into Logistics Mode. Human reactions are not random. There are very predictable patterns to how they react unless they are true psychopaths. This was not the case. I made a couple of logical assumptions for the situation. I assumed that she would originally be at the farthest point from my entrance. I then assumed that she would be right-handed, and, thus, move to her dominant side. That meant that she started on the opposite side of the room from me and began moving to her right, my left. Just to try and push her in that direction, I took a couple of loud steps to my right. Sure enough, I could just barely make out a quiet click of a high heel to my front left. I quickly, but quietly moved in that direction. The instinctive defensive situation is to have your back against a wall or other obstruction. That way, you have one less direction that you need to defend. The problem is, if both combatants are blind, it is easier for the aggressor to locate you. I got to the wall and heard another quiet scrape to my left.

If she would have been somewhere out in the middle and stayed quiet, I might not have found her. Instead, I caught her in less than a minute. In five more seconds, I had her on the ground and was guiding my cock into her pussy. Yes, I thought about doing her ass, but speed was important at that time. If all of us succeeded, then the ones took the most time to catch and fuck her were the losers. I sank balls deep in one thrust, then began hammering her. I did last for about 10-minutes, and I was proud that she actually orgasmed loudly as I shot my load into her.

"Stay away from the walls and move into the room a bit. The walls are obvious locations and easy to find you." I whispered to the unknown slut. "Also, minimize your movements, because your heels make noise when you move." I advised her so that she would make it more difficult for the others, and thus increase my odds of making it into the frat.

"Well done, Pledge." Mark called out. "I can now welcome you into the brotherhood. I'm sure that no one will beet your time catching and starting to fuck this slut. Now, both of you take off your blindfolds and look at each other."

I took off my blindfold and had my first glance at the fraternity slave.

Slave:

Master Mark explained the game to me. I was to be blindfolded, as were the pledges. They would have five minutes to find me and start fucking me in either my cunt or my ass. Once their cock enters me, they need to cum inside me within 10-minutes. He explained my punishments if they were successful. I was under no illusions that I would escape unscathed, but I would do my darndest to minimize my punishments. Getting whipped on my cunt was absolutely not going to happen.

Master Mark removed my butt plug, then he put a LOT of lube in my ass. The blindfold was put on, and I was led into the room. I figured that the safest place for me was with my back against a wall. That way, they couldn't sneak up from behind me. I heard a door on the opposite side of the room close, so the first pledge had just entered. It sounded like it was almost directly across from me. I quietly side stepped to my right, figuring that he might start by moving directly across the room and accidentally run into me. I tried to move silently, but I heard a faint click from one of my heels as it touched down on the floor. Less than a minute later, I felt strong arms wrap around me. I was instantly taken to the floor, then a large cock slid easily into my drooling cunt and began vigorously fucking me.

I hadn't been fucked in two days. Sure, I had given lots of blowjobs, but not a single cock had entered either my cunt or ass. In addition, that fucking clit piercing was constantly tugging on my clit and driving me crazy, as were my nipple piercings. This kid had no thought for my pleasure, but that didn't seem to matter. I was already horney as hell, and if it wasn't for the fear of getting my tits whipped, I probably would have tried to make it easy for him to find me. It turned out that it didn't matter. As he fucked me, my clit and nipple chains jiggled and jangled further stimulating me. That, along with his large, thick cock pounding into me, caused me to orgasm just as he began shooting his cum deep inside my cunt. Fuck, I needed that.

I took my blindfold off and looked into the shocked eyes of - MY SON!!!! I had just been fucked (and quite well fucked, by the way) by my own son! Not only that, but he was just admitted to the fraternity. That meant that he would be front and center watching my degradation for the next four years. Furthermore, if he got the same attitude as his sister, I could be assured that he would be using me sexually quite often as well.

"What the fuck?" He exclaimed.

"Jerry?" I cried out.

Go back and look at the timeline here. I was enslaved before Jerry even started classes. Before that, I was fully focused on my defense. I already knew that Jerry was going to start college here, but I had no idea that he was even considering joining a frat. Sure, his sister had joined a sorority, but she was always much more outgoing than her brother. Furthermore, of all the frats that he could have pledged, this was the least likely for him. If he did pledge, I would have expected him to pledge to one of the more scholarly frats. In hindsight, I probably should have expected something like this after being rudely introduced to my own daughter that was a member of this frat's sister sorority. I could now see her pushing her brother to join her brother fraternity and increase my humiliation.

"Oh. You two know each other?" Master Mark asked with a knowing smirk.

"You could say that." Jerry replied. "That's my mom."

"Well, it's a small world, isn't it?"

"When you said that you owned a judicial slave, I figured it would be a college aged girl."

"Well, we thought about it. The thing is that we didn't just want a sex slave. We wanted a woman that knew how to cook and run a house. The younger girls just didn't have that experience. Besides, she is still in great shape, and she isn't exactly a chore to have sex with."

"But that's my mom."

"Not for the next five years. Until her sentence is up, she is just a slave with no familial ties. You need to stop thinking about her like your mother. Just start thinking about her as three holes to use. Your sister will be over here tomorrow to talk to you about it." Master Mark informed him. "Now, here are your clothes. Get dressed and join your new fraternity brothers."

With that, Jerry came over to me and gave me a hug and whispered a couple more strategy tips to me. He then walked out of the room to watch through the window with the rest of the frat members. I took a quick look at the room before the blindfold was put back over my eyes. Before the door opened again, I scampered over as close to the spot that Jerry had whispered to me as I could estimate. I stood completely still as the door opened.

I never moved as I listened intently for any sounds that indicated that the pledge was getting close to me. I needn't have worried. He spent the entire five minutes running around the room along the walls.

"This is bullshit!" He complained when 'TIME' was called. "There's no one else in here!"

We were told to remove our blindfolds, and he finally saw me standing approximately 10 feet out from one of the corners of the room. He had passed within five feet of me several times.

"Sorry, Troy." Master Mark said. "You completely failed in this task. Here are your clothes. You can get dressed and leave."

Of the remaining five pledges, three managed to fuck me, but not as quickly as Jerry had, one caught me and took me to the floor, but 'TIME' was called before he managed to get his cock in me, and one other had 'TIME' called just as he accidentally ran into me. I was going to be spared the pussy whipping, but I would be getting 20 stripes on my tits.

I was taken to the lounge and laid on my back on top of a coffee table. They had placed a 1-inch-thick foam rubber mat on top of the table before I laid down on it. Next, my arms were pulled back and down, then bound to two of the table legs. My legs were also bound to the table legs. Finally, a strap was placed over my chest, just beneath my tits, ran under the table, and tightened down. I was immobilized and helplessly at their mercy.

"OK slut. Four pledges managed to fuck you. You will be spared the pussy whipping, but you have earned twenty stripes to your tits. We're gonna make this interesting. Since you are getting this punishment because you let the pledges fuck you, I think it's only fair that we let one of the new frat brothers do the whipping. Since Jerry was both the fastest in catching you and fucking you, he will get the honor of performing the titty whipping. For doing that, he will be excused from the initiation ceremony and be immediately placed in full membership to the brotherhood."

"Dude!" Jerry exclaimed. "That's my mother! Do you really expect me to whip my own mother?"

"Actually, I do." Master Mark answered. "Come with me and let me explain it to you."

With that, he led Jerry out of the room. Several minutes later, they returned. I looked at Jerry and noticed a different look on his face. He seemed more determined and a bit angry. I was to find out much later how Master Mark explained to Jerry that my conviction and sentence to judicial slavery had humiliated his entire family. He also explained the initiation ceremony and how it would be worse for him if he refused to deliver the whipping. Also, if he refused to do it, It would be done anyway, but probably a lot worse than if he did it. In hindsight, I wasn't really sure that it wouldn't have been better for me to have someone else do the whipping.

If I expected my son to go easy on me, I was in for a rude awakening. He started by standing on my right side. I watched as his right arm coiled back, then unleashed forward. No, it wasn't up, then down. It was back parallel to the floor, then forward again. The strap struck simultaneously on the underside of bot of my tits. The next strike happened across the top of my tits where they joined my chest. Back and forth, he went. Underside, topside, underside, topside, until every square inch of my tits has red welts on them. Finally, there were only four left to go. If I thought that there would be any mercy in him, I was mistaken. He positioned himself on my right side, standing by my hip. Until this point, he had avoided direct strikes to my nipples. I watched him take careful aim, raise his arm over the top of his head, then bring the strap down with considerable force. The strap struck dead center across my pierced right nipple. The sensation sent lightning bolts directly from my nipple to the depths of my cunt. Before I could fully recover, he had moved up to even with my head. He struck again on the same nipple. A minute later, he repeated the process on my left nipple.

My upper torso had been immobilized. When the last strike to my left nipple happened, my lower torso went into involuntary convulsions as a huge orgasm overwhelmed me. My hips began to buck in time to the waves of pleasure flowing through my body. Desperate cries of inhuman passion filled the room. I strained at my bonds as my orgasm flowed through me. Eventually after either 20-years of my perception, or the 2-minutes that the clock showed, I began recovering from my massive orgasm.

Having endured my punishment, I was released from my bondage and given to the pledges for the next several hours. Yes, I fucked my son and the other successful pledges that night. They each took all my holes before they were done. Actually, they took all my holes more than once. God bless 18 and 19-year-olds. They have quick recoveries and can go multiple times. It was the rare occurrence that I didn't have a cock in one of my holes that night. There were even a few occasions where I had a cock in my mouth, cunt, ass, and another one fucking my tits simultaneously. When they were done, I barely had enough energy to stagger to the shower and wash off before collapsing onto my bed for the night.

My alarm went off way too soon the next morning. The successful pledges were supposed to be moving from the dorms into the frat house over the weekend. Oddly, when I began to wake up, I felt a pair of hands on my pierced tits. It began to dawn on me that I wasn't alone in my bed. Looking over my shoulder, I saw a head with close-cropped red hair and a pair of green eyes.

"Jerry?" I offered.

"Yeah." He replied. "I was too wiped out to go back to my dorm last night. I called Lilith, and she told me to just spend the night here. Mark said that the only place I could sleep was with you in your bed. Lilith will be here at around 9:00 this morning to talk to us. After last night, I'm not sure that any additional talking will be needed. You are now a slave, and I am one of your Masters. We will see what happens after your sentence is up. Legally, you will then become a regular citizen with all rights restored. Your marriage to dad will still be expunged, but you will still legally reclaim your position as Lilith's and my mother. We will need to see how that works practically, since both Lilith and I will have dominated, fucked, and abused you for the next five years. There is also the issue of what Dad will do as well. He is legally allowed to date and get remarried. What will his and his possible new wife or girlfriend's role be in your life be?"

Jerry brought up several pertinent questions. Still, he missed a couple of them. What would I become after five years of slavery. Already, I seem to be becoming a bit of a pain slut and a submissive. Could I ever really go back to my vanilla life? Could I ever again be satisfied with his missionary position two nights a week wit the lights out? Could he ever even get past the fact that I was forced to have sex with younger men and women? Could I ever be satisfied with a single man with a slightly below average dick? Would he even allow me the opportunity to have female lovers? OK, yes. In the last couple of weeks, I have developed a taste for the fairer sex. Looking forward, I really can't envision a scenario where I couldn't lick a pussy and have a strap-on dildo violating my cunt or asshole. The question was, could my strait-laced husband allow that?

Anyway, those were questions for down the road. Currently, there was a large and very hard cock lodged between my ass cheeks. Sadly, my cunt and ass were still sore from the night before. I spun around and took his full 8 1/2 inches down my throat. It didn't take long before I had my first protein shake of the morning. We showered together, and I took another protein injection down my throat before drying off and making my way down to the kitchen to begin preparing breakfast.

As I was mixing up the ingredients for the pancakes, I began thinking of the future. Sure, I didn't have any say in how I was used. Yes, I would be fucking my children on a regular basis. No, I would not have any communicators with my former husband. OK so there was a lot of pain and humiliation involved. Still, the pain and humiliation seemed to actually increase my sexual arousal. As I thought about it, it became clear that there was pretty much nothing I could do about it. The only two options I had were to fight it or to accept it. Fighting it would only lead to further punishment and having to do it anyway. Acceptance would lead to the abandonment of my self-respect, but that was pretty much assured anyway.

On the upside, with acceptance of my predicament, I could enjoy some pretty substantial orgasms. Along with that, I would eliminate a lot of painful punishments. Fuck it. It isn't like I really had a choice here.

From that moment on, I simply considered every cock as just another cock. Every pussy that was put in front of my face was just another pussy to lick. I saw myself as a slave with no familial ties. Jerry became just Jerry, another member of the frat that liked fucking me. Lilith became simply another pussy that I had to lick whenever I was loaned out to their sorority. At least for the next five years. Once I had completed my sentence, we developed a different relationship. My kids eventually understood that I really never did anything wrong, but I was simply set up and became the fall gal for others. Eventually, my case was reviewed, and I was given a full pardon. Unfortunately, that was after I had already served my sentence and was freed.

Every year, when the old officers moved on, the new officers would go through the Slave Owner's course and then take over. I was purchased with the fraternity funds, so I was listed as property of the fraternity itself. My documented 'Owner's Representative' was listed as the current chair of the fraternity. He would be my official Master. Some were harsher with me than others, but they never went so far as to actually abuse me. Interestingly, Jerry was voted as Chair last year for his Senior year. Lilith had talked to him for quite a while the day after he unknowingly fucked me. It must have worked, because he no longer saw me as his mother. He fucked the hell out of me in all three holes, then titty fucked my for good measure that afternoon.

It was a week before I would finally be released. Mark, Mary, Jerry and Lilith had all graduated and moved on. Harold Wilhelm Chalmers the third and all-around pretentious asshole was somehow elected as Chair for this year. Yes, he was a trust fund baby. It was a really big trust fund at that. He seemed to be a bit dismayed last week when he got official notice of the end of my sentence, and that he was to begin preparing for my freedom. There was a list for him to do to prepare for my departure. One obvious thing was clothes. I had been stark naked, with the exception of high heels and the occasional stockings and garter belts for formal attire. It was a Saturday, and he had left early in the morning. I was being entertained (actually, I was the one doing the entertaining) by the chair of the sister sorority. I figured out quickly that Stacie really didn't think much of Harold either.