Owned Mary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She heard Lisa's voice. "I'm sure you recognize everyone here. You can tell from the way people are dressed some are owner and some slaves. You will learn who belongs to whom later but rest assure each slave serves every owner willingly. All of the slaves have been recruited just as you have. Something they don't want the world to know. No slave knows the other's secret but the owners know all the secrets and each has a complete set of document, pictures and tapes of each slave so there are no secrets from the owners. You must understand from this point forward you will obey every owner without question. Do I make myself clear?"

A truly frightened Mary nodded her head yes as tears streamed down her face. She was sinking deeper and deeper into this horrible nightmare.

"I'm going to remove your gag and I don't want a sound."

**********

Lisa removed Mary's gag and the broken teacher attempted to close her mouth. With a great deal of effort and no small amount of pain she managed to work her jaw to relieve the stiffness and close her mouth. She could feel the post and ring in her tongue as she closed her mouth and the tears began to flow anew as she realized what they had done to her.

Lisa ordered the slaves whose tongues had provided the constant stimulus to Mary's senses to release her ankles and wrists and lower her into a kneeling position.

Mary was thankful they had supported her because she had no feeling in hers arms or legs and would have fallen flat on her face. Fortunately they continued to support her even as she was kneeling because she had no strength left.

Mary looked down at her breasts and confirmed what she had thought. Each nipple had a shiny gold ring through it. She knew now for sure her pussy also had been pierced. Her breathing in her kneeling position became labored as the constriction of the corset made inhaling difficult. Slowly and painfully the feeling began to return to her arms and legs as she continued to move her jaw and neck to relieve the stiffness.

All eyes were on Mary as she was released from the frame and attempted to gain control of her arms and legs. There were many smiles as the once proud teacher knelt in submission before them. They imagined what was going through her mind as they watched her looking around the room. They really enjoyed breaking in a new slave.

**********

Mary could feel all eyes on her as the circulation return to her arms and legs. Her jaw hurt terribly and she could hardly move her neck. She was beyond humiliation that all of these people she knew had seen her cum repeatedly while bound and pierced. Her own shame at her body's betrayal was indescribable.

"Welcome to our group, slave Mary," said Bubba. "You have been marked as a slave by your new piercings and now you are the property of our group. Miss Lisa will remain your primary owner but you are totally available to all owners at all times. Should you refuse or disobey any order from any Master or Mistress all of the materials we have collected on you will be sent to your husband, distributed to the community and school via posters and the mail, and of course Children and Youth Services would be very interested in the kind of environment in which Amy is being raised. With poor dear Amy's father out of the country and her mother a total degenerate I'm sure they would remove her from the family and place her somewhere outside the city for her own protection. But of course her foster parents would receive a packet suggesting like mother like daughter. Have I described your position out clearly slave? I would suggest you make every effort to keep us very happy."

Mary was in shock. When it was only Lisa she had felt she could somehow get out of this situation but now she knew there was no escape. She nodded her head in agreement as tears streamed from her red eyes and dropped to her bare breasts. She knew she had lost any chance at saving herself and she was at the mercy of these people. She had to protect Amy.

**********

"Since Miss Lisa discovered you, slave, you should crawl over to her and beg to please her first," said Bubba.

Mary knowing she had no choice turned and began the long crawl across the room to where Lisa was seated. She was aware that she presented quite a sight with breasts swaying and her hips undulating from side to side as she attempted to crawl while the tight corset forced her to take shallow breaths. She had to crawl with her legs slightly spread as the rings in her pussy kept getting caught on each other. This allowed everyone in the room a clear view of her moist pussy lips.

When the defeated teacher reached her student she said with a quivering voice, "M-Miss Simon, how may your pet serve you?"

A quick slap to the face silenced the stunned teacher as she heard Lisa say, "You are no longer my pet you are now officially my slave. You have no control over anything anymore. You are totally under my control. Understood slave?"

"Yes Miss Simon, Your slave understands."

Another swift slap to the face almost knocked the confused teacher over. "I am Mistress from now on slave."

"Yes Mistress, your slave is sorry Mistress."

"Better slave. I have waited until now to allow you the privilege of serving me with your mouth slave. Crawl between my legs and you better do your best tongue work, slave," said Lisa as she slid her skirt up and spread her thighs wide.

Mary crawled between her Mistress' spread legs and began immediately to lick her shaved pussy. She could feel the slick juices of her Mistress and the hardening little nub of her clit as the ring and the stud flicked over it. Mary struggled to please her mistress as Lisa gave her directions and the group cheered her on. Lisa ordered her to keep her ass high and her legs spread as she worked her tongue to please the teenager. Mary could feel someone slide a finger into her own dripping pussy as she wrapped her lips gently around Lisa's clit and began to thrash it with the ring on the end of her tongue.

Lisa hips began to hump against the teacher sucking mouth as Mary felt a second finger slide into her hot pussy. Soon Lisa grabbed Mary by her short hair and forced her tongue and mouth deeper into the hoot molten depths of her pussy.

Suddenly Mary felt Lisa pussy spasm and shoot her hot juice down her throat. Mary continued to lick and suck her Mistress' pussy bringing her to a second and a third orgasm. Out of nowhere Mary felt herself wracked with a power orgasm. Pleasing her Mistress, the fingers sliding in and out of her upturned pussy in front of all the watching eyes and the fact that she had absolutely no control of herself were too much.

Lisa pulled Mary's drenched face from her satisfied pussy and ordered her to lick her clean. When she had completed cleaning her mistress slave Mary was ordered to crawl to Master Bubba and offer to meet his needs.

Without any hesitation Mary crawled to Bubba and asked, "How may I serve you, Master?"

"Lie down on your back slave and spread your legs."

Mary thought Bubba was going to fuck her. As disgusted as she was with herself she wanted him to put that huge cock of his into her. She stretched out on her back with her legs spread and her knees drawn up.

She was rewarded with a crack of Bubba's belt across her breasts. The pain was the worst thing she had ever felt in her life.

"Did I tell you to pull your knees up slave? Don't ever try to anticipate what I want. Do what you are told and that is all. You have no mind to think with anymore, slave."

Mary wanted to rub the red welt across her breasts but she was smart enough not to attempt it. She lowered her legs and remained motionless as the pain ebbed from her breasts. She saw Bubba step over her head and lower his ass to her face.

"Lick my ass, slave," ordered Bubba as he reached for Mary's nipples and began to pinch and twist the recently pierced nubs.

Mary opened her mouth to scream and Bubba lowered his ass on to her open mouth. Mary began to lick the black janitor's ass hole. When she slowed he would pull the rings in her nipples to get her going. She couldn't believe she was in this position doing this in front of other people. She was a respected teacher, wife, and mother. Not any more.

**********

Mary spent the next 15 minutes licking Bubba's black ass and heavy swollen balls while she was displayed before the group. Bubba continued to torment her sore nipples while her tongue felt like it was about to fall off.

Bubba lifted his clean ass from the teacher licking tongue. He had forced her to even lick up inside his ass. She was going to be fun. Grabbing her by the nipples he forced the exhausted new slave back to her hands and knees and suggested she get his cock nice and wet.

Mary struggled to her hands and knees. She got her mouth open and began working on Bubba's huge cock. She suspected why he suggested she get his cock wet and feared what that enormous black bat would do to her ass. She worked her mouth all over the thick cock making sure to get it soaked with her saliva. She couldn't understand why she was so excited behaving this way while on display. The fear of what was to come made her pussy spasm even more.

Bubba withdrew has spit soaked cock from slave Mary's mouth and moved around behind her. He ordered her to reach back and guide the battering ram to her ass hole. She wanted to beg him to put it in her pussy where she needed it but had already learned that what she thought or needed didn't matter. She grabbed the janitor's cock and placed the head at the entrance to her ass. She could feel him pushing forward and the huge head of his cock stretching her anal ring. He kept pushing and pushing and the pain at the entrance to her ass increased. She bit her tongue to keep from screaming as the head suddenly popped through the ring and was lodged in her ass.

Bubba hadn't felt an ass so tight in a long time. He continued to push forward sliding the thick tube deeper and deeper into the kneeling teacher. He delighted in her silent sobs as she tried to control the pain in her ass. He didn't stop until he felt his balls smacking her pussy. He had slid the entire thing into her. Now the fun began. "Slave I want you to move your ass back and forth and fuck your filthy ass on my royal tool."

Mary did her best to comply with Bubba request and as her ass adjusted to the invasion she was able to slide her stretched ass up and down his cock. It only took a minute for her to spasm and have a powerful orgasm. She wanted to reach down and play with herself but knew that would not be permitted.

The overwhelmed teacher orgasmed 4 times as she was forced to abused her ass with Bubba's enormous cock. After the 4th orgasm Bubba pulled his cock from her ass and moved around and shoved the filthy thing into her mouth. Within seconds he was shoot gobs and gobs of cum into her gagging mouth. "Swallow ever drop slave," cautioned Master Bubba.

Mary did her best to swallow the tons of cum Bubba deposited in her sucking mouth. She fought to control the gagging from sucking his cock which was covered with her own shit. She cleaned Bubba cock and knelt awaiting further instructions.

Mike Evans was next and after she sucked him hard he roughly shoved his cock into her dripping pussy. She came immediately and barely heard Mike saying, "Slave this could have been your daughter. If you don't do a good job maybe it will be next weekend."

Mary's body continued in a constant orgasm for hours as she was used in ever imaginable way. Finally everyone tired and the slaves were put down for the night. Mary's tongue ring was attached to Mr. Johnson's cock cage so her hot breath would be a constant source of enticement for his caged cock while Ms. Cooper's tongue ring was attached to Mary's clit ring. Needless to say no one got a lot of sleep that night.

Chapter 28

Mary spent a sleepless night despite her exhaustion. Every time she began to doze either Mr. Johnson would move pulling painfully on her tongue or Ms. Cooper would move and send a jolt of pleasure/pain through her distended clit. Every muscle ached and her piercings were very sore. Her ass and pussy were both red and swollen and her nipples and breasts were bruised and tender. The constant hot breath of Ms. Cooper attached to her clit kept her in a high state of arousal. Even lying down there was no rest since she couldn't move without causing herself additional pain to her tongue and clit.

As light began to show through the drawn curtains Mary's nose picked up the smell of bacon cooking. She immediately realized how hungry she was. She hadn't eaten in over 24 hours. Very carefully she moved her eyes trying to find the source of the smell. Soon she smelled eggs, toast and coffee too.

From her position on the floor she could not see the kitchen. The dining room was visible and soon there was movement there. Straining her eyes she saw Mrs. Evans (the maid) hobbling around setting the table for breakfast. Her feet were badly swollen from the extreme shoes her son had forced her to wear.

The aroma of the cooking food was causing all of the slaves' hunger to become an issue. None of the slaves had been fed for over 24 hours and with the extreme physical demands placed on them, their bodies needed nourishment.

Soon all the owners were seated at the table with Mrs. Evans limping painfully around the table serving each their breakfast. The owners talked among themselves and totally ignored the snakelike chain of slaves attached tongue to genital just across the room.

Once the owners had finished eating they began to toss bits of food on the floor near the slaves and encouraging them to eat. Movement of any sort seemed impossible to Mary but soon the snake was slithering around the floor as the slaves somehow coordinated their movements to get the food. Mary's tongue and clit were stretched and her sore nipples scrapped across the carpet as she tried to get bits of egg and bacon from the floor.

When the food had been all cleaned from the floor Mary felt the sting of humiliation as the owners sat laughing at their pitiful attempts to get something to eat. They acted like animals just to get something to eat.

Once the owners had finished amusing themselves tossing food to their slaves they said their good-byes. Each released their slave from the snake chain and led them out to their cars to go home. Mary was forced to get into the trunk with her hands bound behind her because Lisa didn't want anything so filthy in her car.

Once they got to Mary's house Lisa released Mary from the trunk, gave her the keys to her heels and ordered her to go up to the bathroom, strip, shower, fix herself up and come to the kitchen. She told Mary she would lay out her clothes for her.

With greater effort than Mary thought she was capable of she managed to get out of the corset and into the shower. Since Lisa hadn't given her a time limit Mary didn't know how long she had but she didn't want to keep her Mistress waiting so she hurried to scrub the dried cum from her body and hair. She took the opportunity to examine the rings in her nipples and pussy. She brushed her teeth trying to get the taste of cum and pussy out of her mouth and examined the piercings in her tongue. After drying and styling her hair Mary applied her make-up the way Lisa liked it and went into the bedroom to see what Lisa had laid out for her to wear.

Mary was surprised to find only a pair of 5" black heels with ankle straps and locks. She quickly put the heels on and locked them in place. Her feet and legs were very tired but wearing heels was normal now and didn't add to her fatigue. She hurried down the stairs as fast as her exhausted legs could carry her.

Mary entered the kitchen to find her Mistress sitting at the kitchen table with a bowl of cereal with a banana cut up in it and another bowl that looked like it was filled with orange juice.

"Hello pet. Come and kneel by your Mistress," said Lisa. "I imagine you are hungry and I think you will need your strength pet." Lisa bent and placed both bowls on the floor at her feet. "No hands pet."

Mary realized how hungry she was and without hesitation began to lap the cereal and juice from the bowls like a pet dog. She didn't care that her ass was high in the air and her face was buried in a bowl of cereal and bananas. She was starved and her body craved food.

After Mary had licked each bowl clean she knelt up on her knees before her Mistress with cereal smeared on her face beyond the reach of her pierced tongue.

Lisa smiled as she reached out and wiped the cereal from her slave's face with her finger and fed it to Mary. Mary opened her mouth and sucked her Mistress's finger clean.

"As a dessert slave you may crawl up and eat my pussy."

Mary knew she had no choice so despite her exhaustion she crawled between her Mistress's spread thighs and used her pierced tongue to please Lisa. She could never have imagined two weeks ago that she would be licking a student's pussy and enjoying it. The fact she enjoyed it crushed her self esteem. What time was it? Where was Amy? When would she be home?

**********

Mary's tongue flicked over her Mistress's clit bringing her to her second orgasm and getting another mouthful of her nectar. Mary found the taste of her Mistress's pussy sweet and satisfying. She wanted to continue but deep down she knew this was wrong.

"Enough pet," said Lisa pushing Mary away from her pussy. "You're going to be an excellent pussy licker." Mary couldn't decide whether to be proud or ashamed. She just lowered her eyes and said, "Thank you Mistress."

"Now pet, it is 1:00 and you need some rest before we continue. Your new bed is in the basement. You remember the cage from mom and dad's house? Well that is your new room. Let's go down and I'll tuck you in. You will get 4 hours sleep then you will have to get busy."

"Get busy, Mistress?" asked Mary as she followed her Mistress to the basement. A feeling of dread swept over the humbled teacher.

"We'll talk about that later, pet. Now get in."

Mary knelt and crawled into the tiny cage with the thin blanket Lisa gave her and tried to get comfortable. Lisa locked the cage and climbed the steps. "See you at 5:00 pet. Sleep tight," said Lisa as she snapped off the light and closed the door thinking, now to get ready for Amy.

**********

Mary was so exhausted she fell into an immediate deep sleep despite her uncomfortable conditions. While her mind went wild with dreams and nightmares her rest was undisturbed. Her body took over her mind and she got so of the rest she desperately needed.

Mary could feel herself being nudged with the pointed toe of a shoe and struggled to open her eyes. It couldn't be possible for it to be 5:00 yet but there was Lisa standing outside her cage in the bright light with the door of the cage open.

"Time to get up, pet."

Mary crawled out of the cage with her muscles screaming from their cramped position. She stretched trying to reduce the pain in her body and blinked her eyes as they adjusted to the bright light. She felt a hand on her head holding her in a kneeling position and understood immediately her Mistress wanted her kneeling before her. "Stay on your knees pet and follow me," ordered Lisa.

Mary followed the teenage Mistress up the stairs on her hands and knees into the living room where Lisa sat in the overstuffed chair that used to be Mary's favorite comfy chair. Here she was kneeling in front of her Mistress awaiting her instructions, her body aching and her mind in an utterly confused state. How had things changed so quickly? Her mind drifted to Amy and she wondered where she was. It was 5:00 Sunday afternoon and she hadn't seen her in three days and she was with those older girls. When would she be home? Would she walk in and see her mother behaving this way?