Owned Mary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pet, I want you to pay close attention to the new rules I am going to outline for you. Many are the same but I want to remind you of them and of course you know the consequences of failing to obey the rules.

RULES FOR LISA'S PET

1. I will remain naked with 6" heels at all times when at home unless directed to do otherwise by my Mistress.

2. My standard uniform when leaving the house will be a skirt or dress approved by my Mistress, garter belt and stockings, and 6" heels.

3. My hair and make-up will ALWAYS be done to my Mistress's specifications.

4. I will only eat what and when my Mistress approves and I will not use utensils without permission from my Mistress.

5. I will never go anywhere without permission including the bathroom. I will use the backyard at home and squat over the toilet when away from home. I will ask permission from my Mistress to relieve myself.

6. My ass will always be lubricated.

7. My pussy will be bald at all times.

8. I will sleep in my cage every night unless directed otherwise by my Mistress.

9. I will wear my collar at all times.

10. I will exercise daily and keep my body fit for my Mistress.

11. I will make no decisions with out direction from my Mistress.

12. I will have my plug, my black dildo and my nipple clamps with me at all times.

13. I will respectfully address my students with Ms. or Mr. and my Mistress's friends as Master or Mistress.

14. I will always be smiling and willing to obey.

15. I will not orgasm without my Mistress's permission but will masturbate at least 5 times a day.

16. I acknowledge I am willing becoming the slave to my Mistress and I am obeying her because it is my desire to please her in every way.

17. I understand that my life is now in my Mistress's control to do with as she may.

"In addition to these permanent rules there are a few addition rules for the coming week which must be obeyed. You will live in the basement. You will stay in your cage unless called out by your Mistress. You will shower in the basement and use the floor drain as your toilet."

"Yes Mistress," said Mary, her eyes on the floor. I'm no more than an animal to her. Living in the basement in a cage is inhumane, thought the despondent pet.

"You will go upstairs and move all your clothing, shoes, make-up and personal things to your new home. When you are finished you will return to this position. Remember Amy will be home any minute so don't dawdle."

Mary quickly started to rise and was reminded, by a quick slap, that she was not to stand in the presence of her Mistress without permission. Mary crawled off to move her things to her new home.

**********

It took Mary about 30 minutes and 8 trips from upstairs to the basement on her hands and knees, struggling to balance her things on each trip. It was about 5:45 when Mary crawled before her Mistress to await further instruction. While she was moving her things she began to wonder how Lisa was going to deal with Amy if she was to be naked and living in the basement.

Lisa allowed Mary to kneel before her with sweat running down her face and her hair in disarray. She could sense the Mary was getting more nervous by the minute fearing Amy would come home and find her in this position. Finally she handed Mary a notebook. "Pet, you are to record, in detail, in your journal every time you service a Master or Mistress, every order you are given and how you obeyed it, each punishment assigned by a Master or Mistress, and each night before bed at least three pages about your love of your new life."

Mary reached out and took the notebook. "Yes Mistress," She looked at the front and it showed a picture of her with a huge black cock between her lips and a large white cock in her bald pussy. The smile in her eyes said it all. The title was "Amy's mother's slave manual" A shudder passed through her body as she realized she was doomed. There was no way out and her only hope was to save her family from embarrassment and shame.

Next Lisa handed her slave a large box of condoms. "Slave there are 144 condoms in this box. You are required to present 6 filled condoms to me each evening before I retire. You may not require a man to wear one but you may ask him to. If he refuses you will service him anyway. I retire at 11:00 each evening so you must be home before that. I will layout your dress each day and provide you with any special instructions for collecting that day's specimens. Go down to your quarters and make yourself presentable while I get you something to wear.

Mary took the box and crawled toward the basement in a state of shock. 'Was there no end to the depravity of her position?'

"Wait, pet," called Lisa. "Here are the keys to your heels. Wouldn't want you to ruin them."

When Mary reached the bottom of the steps she paused to remove her heels. She found the hose attached to the cold water faucet. The teacher couldn't believe she was here in her own basement, naked taking an icy shower from a garden hose while a student ran her entire life. When she reached to clean her pussy she was appalled to find it wet with her secretions. The thought of having to humiliate herself and collect cum for her Mistress while living an animal's existence in her basement excited her. She was hopeless.

It took the shivering wife longer than normal to make herself presentable since she had never had to deal with such primitive conditions. Finally she was ready to present herself to Lisa. She called up from the basement, "Mistress, I am ready for you."

Mary watched from her knees as her Mistress descended the stairs carrying the clothes she wanted Mary to wear tonight. "Put these on, slave, and wear the same heels with the locks."

Mary recognized the pale blue business suit from her previous life. She usually wore a blouse under the jacket but as she remembered the jacket would cover her sufficiently and the skirt buttoned down the front to below the knees so the lack of undergarments would not be a problem. She sat on the cold concrete floor and attached the garter belt around her waist and carefully slid each black stocking over her calves and up to her thighs where she attached them to the garters. She forced her sore, swollen feet into the black heels and locked the straps around each slim ankle. "May I stand, Mistress?"

"Yes, pet."

Mary stood and slid the skirt up over her hips and then she made a discovery. There were only two buttons remaining on the skirt. The top two. The entire lower portion of the skirt was free to open and display her most private charms with each step she took. The jacket she found was no better. It had only one button which barely held it closed and allowed her breasts to be almost totally visible. With any movement they would pop out into the open. She couldn't possibly go out in public like this.

"Turn around pet," ordered Lisa.

Mary slowly turned for her Mistress. She could feel the breeze on her bare pussy as the skirt opened with her turning. Her breasts were shifting under the jacket threatening to spill out at any moment.

"It is now about 7:00 pet. Here is your purse with your allotment of condoms for this evening and $5.00. Be sure to be home before 11:00," said Lisa as she turned to go up the stairs.

"Mistress!!"

"Yes pet"

"Mistress where is your pet to go and how is she to get there?"

"That pet is up to you. You have $5.00"

A very confused Mary asks, "May your pet have the car keys, Mistress?"

"Ha, ha," responded Lisa as she climbed the stairs.

**********

Mary didn't know what to do. She stood stunned in her living room. Her Mistress had always taken her to her encounters or sent her with specific instructions. What was she to do?? It was Sunday, the club was closed. Her brain hurt from thinking. She had less than 4 hours to get 6 condom filled and get back home. Mary walked to the door and headed for the bus stop walking careful trying to avoid showing her pussy and to keep her breasts inside the jacket. Her feet hurt and she had no idea where she was going. A sudden thought passed through her mind 'what if Amy drove by on her way home and saw her'. She picked up the pace, her mind in turmoil.

About half way to the bus stop Mary heard a car approaching from behind. Hoping it was her Mistress coming to give her instructions Mary turn expectantly but the pick-up truck drove by. A few minutes later Mary saw lights coming toward her. She was almost to the bus stop by now and had decided she would go down town and find an open bar and get her condoms filled. The lights slowed and Mary noticed it was the pickup truck that had passed a few minutes before. As the truck slowed Mary began to fear for her safety.

"Mrs. Clark is that you?"

Mary squinted into the light but couldn't see who was in the truck. "Yes it is. Who are you? I can't see in the truck."

"It's Ken, Ken Roberts. I live down the road, graduated back in 90. You were our class sponsor and my senior English teacher. What are you doing walking alone out here?" What Mary couldn't see was Ken staring at her practically naked body. "Need a ride somewhere?"

What do I tell him? "Ahh, my car broke down and I was headed for town. Thanks but the bus will be here soon."

"Didn't you hear on the radio, the bus drivers went on strike this morning."

"W-w-what!!!!! That can't be," stuttered Mary. What now.

"Yea they walked out for more money. The Mayor is worried about rush hour tomorrow."

"What am I going to do" muttered Mary.

"I can take you downtown Mrs. Clark. I was just headed over to Pete's to watch the game with some of the guys."

Mary's mind tried to work out the problem. If I let him take me to town how will I get home? If I don't get my condoms filled I will lose everything. "I'm glad told me so I don't stand here all night. I guess going to town is out of the question. I was hoping for a little fun tonight." She couldn't believe she had just proposition a guy she didn't even remember.

Now Ken's wheels were turning in his head. Mrs. Clark always was hot and that outfit announced what kind of fun she was looking for. Reaching over he opened the door and said, "Climb in Mrs. Clark I'll see what I can come up with.

"Thanks," said Mary. How do I get in this truck without humiliating myself? She knew there was no way to get in without showing her pussy but maybe she could get one or two condoms filled from Ken. What am I thinking?

Ken's eyes bugged out as Mary climbed into the truck and he saw her bare pussy with the glint of the rings flashing through his vision. When her breast slipped out showing the gold ring in her nipple he knew this was his luck day. "Where to Mrs. Clark?"

"Call me Mary please. Didn't you say you were going to Pete's? Do I know him?"

"I don't think so. He went to Central High School. Mrs.... Mary there will be 5-6 guys at Pete's?"

"Oh, well let's go there. The only thing is I must be home before 11. Will that be a problem?"

"Not at all." To say Ken was shocked would be an understatement. Mrs., Clark was always nice but very conservative. This woman looked and acted like a sexpot. There are miracles.

**********

Mary sat in the truck as Ken drove to Pete's house. Her mind was very confused. She wanted more than she cared to admit to please her mistress and get the six condoms filled and be home by 11:00. Yet part of her knew this was very wrong and she should be home taking care of her husband and daughter. A shiver ran through her as she felt Ken's hand rest on her nylon covered knee. She had to make a decision but she couldn't think clearly. She could feel her nipples hardening and her pussy was getting ready. She knew this was wrong but she had no choice.

Ken couldn't believe his good fortune. Here he was in his pick-up with one of his old high school teachers practically naked next to him. He had his hand on her knee and she made no move to stop him as he slid it up her thigh. He could remember all the boys fantasized about Mrs. Clark back high school and here he was actually touching her. He was surprised at the glint of gold he had seen in her pussy when she climbed in the truck and he also noticed her tongue was pierced. She was one hot lady.

Mary felt his hand sliding up her thigh reaching the bare skin above her stocking and in spite of her misgivings she spread her legs apart for him.

"Mrs.... Mary I want to make a stop before we get to Pete's. OK?" asked Ken.

Mary knew what he meant but said, "Sure Ken," anyway.

Ken pulled off the road into a deserted parking lot. Pulling the truck behind the building and parked. He turned to Mary and pulled her to him and kissed her passionately. As his tongue probed her mouth he discovered she had not one but two piercings in her tongue. His hand moved to her breasts and slide inside the practically open jacket and caressed her breasts. He was pleased that he nipples were so responsive and tugged gently on the rings piercing her nipples.

Mary knew she had to go through this to please her Mistress. Her body wanted this attention yet her mind was confused as she reached for Ken's pants and began opening his belt.

"Let's get out and into the bed of the truck." said Ken. "We'll have more room." Actually he wanted to get a good look at the once proper teacher he was about to fuck.

Mary opened the door and slid out of the truck. Her jacket open and her gold tipped breasts open to the night air. As she was closing the door she remembered the condoms and quickly grabbed her purse.

Ken literally ran around the truck and took Mary into his arms and kissed her passionately. He could feel the rings in her nipples pressing against his chest as her pierced tongue did battle with his own tongue. Mary could feel the jacket slipping down her arms leaving her naked above the waist and she was disgusted that she was responding to this former student she didn't even remember. She thought 'it is one thing to have to do these disgusting things but to enjoy them so much is despicable.'

Ken reached down and released the buttons on Mary's skirt and now she was naked except for her garters, stockings and high heels behind a building with a relative stranger and she couldn't wait to get his cock into her. She loosened his belt and opening his pants she reached into his briefs and found a nicely sized rock hard cock. She dropped to her knees and yanking down the zipper quickly took his cock into her mouth. She couldn't understand why she was behaving this way but she had too.

Ken was overwhelmed by Mrs. Clark's behavior. He could feel her hot lips surround his swollen cock and the feel of the two studs in her tongue almost sent him over the edge but he wanted to fuck her. Pulling her sucking mouth off his cock he picked Mary up and moved her to the bed on the truck. The metal was cold on her bare skin as Ken laid her back was on the bed with her ass on the edge. Her legs spread and dangling off the back of the truck.

Mary felt Ken moving between her legs and whispered "condom please" through her passion. "I don't have one" responded Ken moving his engorged cock to Mary dripping pussy. "My purse, please," said Mary. Ken hesitated then reached over to her purse and opening it took out a condom. Sliding it over his cock. He quickly inserted it into Mary's glistening pussy. "Thank you" mouthed Mary she gasping as Ken's hard cock slid into her sore receptive pussy. She couldn't believe the instant orgasm the rocketed through her body. Raising her hips off the truck she buried Ken's cock even deeper.

Ken pounded into his ex teachers steaming pussy. The guys are gonna love this bitch he thought as he filled the condom with his hot thick cum while Mary was going through her 3rd orgasm of the evening. Boy how lucky can a guy get.

Ken pulled out of the steaming hole between her legs but Mary wanted more. 'I'm really sick...What is wrong with me?' She saw through the haze that Ken was removing the condom and getting ready to discard it. "Wait," cried Mary sliding off the bed of the truck to her knees and carefully sliding the condom off his cock and kissing his shrinking tool gently. She tied the condom closed and carefully slid it into her purse.

"Why are you keeping that?" asked Ken.

An embarrassed Mary said, "It's just a thing I do."

Why question a good thing? "No problem"

Ken dressed and Mary self-consciously buttoned her skirt and jacket and quickly climbed into the truck. She felt so ashamed and embarrassed to behave this way. And her body wanted more. What was becoming of her?

**********

As the truck pulled into the driveway of Pete's house Mary became nervous. She needed the condoms filled and her body wanted sex but she knew this was wrong. Her pussy, nipples and ass were all sore. The piercings were sore yet constantly stimulating. Her stretched ass felt very unusual to her. She was very aware of every tiny area of her body and they all seemed super charged. Yet she knew this was wrong as she climbed out of the truck and allowed Ken to give her a passionate kiss.

Taking her hand Ken led the confused teacher up to the door. "Ken?"

"Yes"

"Please help me get my condoms filled and home by 11:00. It is very important."

While he didn't understand he was more than willing to be helpful. "Of course I will Mrs.... Mary"

Ken led Mary up the stairs to the porch. A quick kiss and he knocked on the door. Pete answered. He had a surprised look on his face. "Who's this beautiful woman?" he asked as his eyes roamed over the very exposed teacher.

"This is Mrs. Clark, Mary, one of my old high school teachers. She is looking for some fun and I thought you guys could help her find some."

"This is one of your old teachers?" asked Pete in disbelief.

"Yea, well she has changed a bit since I graduated but she was my English teacher. Come on in," said Ken taking her hand and leading her past his stunned friend.

Ken took her into the room where 4 other friends were watching the game. Needless to say all eyes turned to Mary as Ken introduced her. Ken told the guys who she was and that she was looking for some fun. To her embarrassment he explained that she wanted them to use a condom and that she gets to keep it and she had to be home by 11:00. Mary blushed deep red as she realized they all thought she was her of her own free will and wanted to be fucked by total strangers.

Ken hugged Mary and opened her jacket for all to see. "Why don't you take these off and I'll pass out the condoms." A blushing Mary removed her jacket and unbuttoned her skirt in front of 5 strangers as Ken passed out the condoms. "Hey, there are only 5 left?

"I know but once they are filled you can go without condoms." said Mary as she quivered with excitement, embarrassment and anticipation. Her mind and body were in constant war now.

The 6 guys used Mary for over 2 1/2 hours. The condoms were quickly filled and put safely into her purse and then they really got down to business. Once they found out she was open to anything they used her over and over. Her mouth was filled; her pussy and her sore ass were all filled repeatedly. They had her making them hard after each fucking and she spent the entire time either on her back or on her knees filled with cock. The 6 guys unbelievably came over and over. She was covered in cum and her belly was filled. In spite of the depravity of the situation Mary came over and over again. At 15 minutes to 11 Ken called an end to the party and helped the exhausted naked teacher out to his truck. He handed her purse and her clothes to her. Mary just sat there is a stupor of sexual excess. The next thing she knew Ken was helping her naked body out of his truck in her front yard.

**********

Mary crawled out of the truck in her front yard. Lisa had left the lights on so her naked cum covered body was clearly visible to anyone who happened to look. Ken simply pulled the door closed and roared off not wanting to touch the cum covered teacher anymore.