Owned Mary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary looked for her watch but it was gone. It had been her favorite, a present from her husband. Her husband, where was he? Why didn't he call anymore? How could I behave this way, I'm happily married to a wonderful man. These thought passed through Mary's brain as she wobbled around the house to the back door.

Lisa was sitting in the kitchen at the table when Mary staggered through the door, naked and cum covered. Mary dropped to her knees and presented the condoms to her Mistress.

"Well pet, from looking at you it seems you went far beyond the requirements."

Mary blushed and tears rushed unexpectedly to her eyes.

"Go down to your cage pet, complete your journal and have a good night sleep. I have set your alarm for you and laid out your clothes for school tomorrow. Don't bother to look at them tonight. Be waiting at the front door at 7:15 in the morning. You will be picked up for school. Amy and I are going out to breakfast. We plan to leave at around 7 so don't come up until after we are gone."

Lisa put the condoms in the refrigerator and walked up to Mary's old room without another word.

Mary dragged her body down the stairs and crawled into her cage. She completed her journal, which made her relive the entire evening. She was devastated with remorse and humiliation to be required to write about her humiliating behavior. As soon as she finished her journal with tears in streaming down her face, she curled in a ball in her cage and was instantly asleep as visions of her servicing all 6 guys at the same time passed through her mind and made her hand slide to her ringed pussy.