All Comments on 'Owning a Maid Harem Ch. 05'

by mypenname3000

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
seeker76seeker76about 2 years ago

I like the story line and look forward to where it is going.

The repetition in sex scenes is distracting and off putting. Try fleshing out the emotions, using different words or terms.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Wording

Good story but repeats the feeling of the actions to much

Malice21Malice21over 1 year ago

You used “hilt of snatch” 11 times in one scene… you used the word snatch more than 50 times in this chapter alone. You have a story to tell, but your refusal to realize that your chosen grammar is doing damage, is unfortunate. There is a lot of potential here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So so so damn damn damn repetitive repetitive repetitive.

We're here for a sex story, but you have far too many sex scenes compared to the actual story. It kills any sense f forward movement through the story and makes it a slog to get through, especially with all the repitition in both actions and dialogue.

One line: "Yes, yes, yes," I gasped. "Oh, god, Master-Husband! I love you!"

8 sentences later: "Yes, yes, yes," I groaned, my body bucking. "Oh, Master-Husband!"

Surely you can do better.

Jack506Jack50610 months ago

This reads like something you wrote at a fairly young age. From reading some of your other postings I infer you’ve gotten better. Might be worth reworking this series, as the story line is interesting but the character development and sex scenes are sadly lacking.

Aussie1951Aussie19518 months ago
I 100% agree

With Jack506 comments..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermypenname3000@mypenname3000
Erotic author been writing since 2013. I've had two stories blocked by literotica for being written by AI, Bimbo App Santa's Naughty Gift 3 & Mommy's Incubus Son Comes of Age 14. That one was rejected 4 times despite my protests. Talked to site admin and she just sent me a lin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES