All Comments on 'Owning a Maid Harem Ch. 07'

by mypenname3000

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
great lovergreat loveralmost 2 years ago

Agree with @Silvermire here. This story is going to the pits.

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 2 years ago

You need to read other stories from the Author, They some times take a few chapters to get smooth but once he knows where he is taking the Characters its all good.

RomComDomRomComDomalmost 2 years ago

What happened to time manipulation mind control? I saw that ot was removed, does anyone know where I should go to read it now?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More story less monotonous sex scenes

Aussie1951Aussie19518 months ago
Exactly

A little bit of constructive criticism. I know this is Literotica and sex is the game but I agree, more story endless sex. You may be a good writer but you could become brilliant, balance in my view is one of the key factors. You still haven’t learnt how to balance your stories, once you learnt that you’ll be well on your way.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I'm curious what happened to his uncle's prior maids. As I understand they didn't just die, but spending all their time with him, they pretty much gave up their prior friends and family. I suppose they would have had each other, but was there a trust or something to take care of them? Of course, the same thing will occur once he passes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermypenname3000@mypenname3000
Erotic author been writing since 2013. I've had two stories blocked by literotica for being written by AI, Bimbo App Santa's Naughty Gift 3 & Mommy's Incubus Son Comes of Age 14. That one was rejected 4 times despite my protests. Talked to site admin and she just sent me a lin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES