Owning a Maid Harem Ch. 33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thrust my tongue into her snatch. I danced around in her cunt. It was a delicious moment to feast on her with passion. I devoured her with every ounce of passion that I had. My tongue flicked through her folds.

I stroked her. Licked her. Lapped at her with passion. She whimpered, squirming on me. It was so wild feasting on her like that. My tongue danced over her folds. I caressed her with my tongue. I stroked her with my passion.

"Yes, yes, yes," she moaned. "Bella!"

"Opal!" I gasped as her tongue stroked to my clit.

She lapped at my bud. I stroked my tongue over her pearl. I licked at Opal, tonguing her as my orgasm swelled fast in me. I was so horny from making Dalia cum, I wouldn't last long against Opal's oral assault.

I returned the favor, licking at her clit with equal passion. I stroked my tongue over her bud, her spicy juices dripping down my cheeks. Trapped beneath her skirt, I breathed in her musk. Our uniforms rustled as we squirmed.

"Ooh, ooh, make each other cum!" Rose shouted.

"Yes," I moaned and nibbled on Opal's clit.

She suckled on my bud. It was so amazing. My fingers dug into her rump as I hurtled toward that moment of climax. I would have a huge cum with her. It would be such a wonderful moment. I couldn't wait for it to burst out of me.

Opal suckled hard on my clit. I nursed with all my might on hers. We both moaned and burst together in rapturous delight. Her spicy juices gushed out of her pussy and bathed my mouth. I groaned, drinking them as I drowned her in my cunt cream.

I lapped up her juices as she feasted on mine. She squirmed on top of me, rubbing her shaved cuntlips on my mouth. My tongue dragged through her delight as I squealed my rapturous bliss. Waves of ecstasy swept through me.

"Yes, yes, yes," Opal moaned into my pussy.

"Ooh, ooh, that's so hot!" Rose cheered. "Go, Momma-Bella! Go, Opal! Yay!"

I licked and lapped at Opal's pussy with hunger, gathering up all her cream. I shuddered as her tongue stroked through my folds, doing the same thing. I brushed her clit. She squealed. Her tongue flicked over my folds.

I shuddered with her through my orgasm. We both squirmed together, sharing this bliss. We were both maids of Master Lance. My husband owned us both. I gripped that delicious rump. I held her tight, loving this pleasure sweeping over me.

It was perfect.

Just a delicious moment.

My orgasm ended. Opal panted as she nuzzled at my pussy. I whimpered as I did the same to hers. I felt so good right now. Just so amazing. I wanted to do so many things. I quivered as she licked at my pussy again. A wave of delight washed over me.

She rolled off me. I loved her doing that. It was a beautiful thing. Just fantastic. I felt so good about it. Just delicious. My heart pounded in my chest. I licked and lapped at her with all that I had. My tongue stroked through her folds.

It was a beautiful moment.

I felt so damned good right now, I could float away, but...

"We have a wedding to plan," I squealed.

"Yes," Opal gasped and rolled off me. She sat up, her round boobs jiggling. "Dalia, we need your help to give Bella and Master Lance the best wedding ever. Money is not an object. Hayward Manor will pay for it all!"

"Of course," said Dalia, her eyes gleaming with delight. "Well, Rose, ready to be my assistant!"

"I'm so ready!" Rose flashed me the peace sign, a huge grin on her face. She reminded me of Sailor Venus all of a sudden. My mother was a fan of Sailor Moon. She watched it back in the 90s. I bet Lance's mom had, too, and Rose inherited her memories of the show.

How beautiful.

A giddy rush went over me as we started looking at flowers, clothes, wedding invitations, and the whole shebang. Time flew as we started narrowing down our design choices. This wedding would be so epic.

~~*~~

Nancy Heres

I watched the Seductress gasping in pain as my daughters, Deborah and Izzy, took turns whipping the Demon-Maid.

Deborah drew back her flaming whip as Izzy slapped it down on the Seductress's rump. I stood before them, staring down at the whimpering Demon-Maid. She was turning into such a darling pet. We were breaking all the fight out of her.

"Are you going to be a good Demon-Maid and serve Master Lance faithfully?" I asked.

"Yes," she whimpered. "I will."

"Are you going to be a good girl if we take off the handcuffs?"

"No, no, don't!" The Seductress shuddered. "I... I want to be good, but there's this darkness in me. I don't think... I don't think it can be tamed!"

I smiled. "It can."

My daughters kept whipping. We would break the Seductress utterly. There was no woman that I couldn't dominate and twist and turn into a faithful slave for my Master-Nephew.

To be continued...