Owning Amber

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Page passed the small glass bottle like a champagne flute to Amber. She applied two drops of the pink liquid, then dabbed her dainty wrists together and began gingerly pressing little droplets of Eau de Bimbo around her neck and behind her ears. When she was done, she closed her eyes, dropped her hands, and inhaled deeply.

As her cute little nose sniffed the air, she took a jolt of adrenaline and dopamine, sending microbursts of intense pleasure through her body. They were gone almost as soon as they arrived, popping like bubbles in tonic water, but the aftershocks left Amber feeling buzzed. Her head felt like one of those bubbles. The euphoric floating sensation was so visceral that it came as a genuine surprise to see that her feet hadn't left the floor. This scent was fantastic! She couldn't wait to try this out with Chad!

As her thoughts wandered to her handsome boyfriend, she suddenly remembered that he wouldn't be getting close enough to smell her for a week thanks to her parents' fucking punishment. Amber had been dating Chad for almost four months, but they didn't go all the way until just last weekend. Hence the missed curfews. Having suffered so long — by the standards of a Beaver Brook senior — in abstinence, she didn't want to wait a whole week for some more dick. But she didn't have a choice. She knew her parents. If she fought her punishment, instead of accepting it, things would only get worse. She could wait a week. Maybe she would send Chad some sexy texts tonight to set the mood for their next encounter. The idea of having a naughty sext session brought on a sudden microburst of rapture and she let out an involuntary gasp as she felt her nipples stiffen beneath her sundress. It must be chilly in this basement, she thought.

Page savored the moment, knowing that Amber's transformation was already underway, but he feigned concern. "Is everything all right?" he asked.

"Oh yes," came the reply, just a little too quickly. "I just felt light-headed for a minute. I guess the perfume just blew me away."

"Well, you got what you came for," Page replied, his demeanor becoming unexpectedly frosty. "You can go now," he added dismissively.

"O-okay," Amber stammered as she felt Page's hand on her lower back. She could feel every finger, burning hot against her flimsy sundress, as Page ushered her towards the staircase. She was confused by his abrupt mood change, which was precisely his intention. He knew she would spend the night thinking about him and wondering whether she caused him some unintended offense. And once the Eau de Bimbo really took hold, she would be begging for a chance to make it up to him. For now, he would just enjoy the sight of Amber's tiny little ass swaying as she walked out the door.

"What the fuck was that all about?" Amber said to herself while plopping down on her bed. Page had been so gracious in allowing her access to his father's basement perfume lab, even giving her a small sample of next season's fragrance. What had she done to insult him, she wondered as she absent-mindedly fumbled with her phone to check her texts. She had five new messages, all from Chad, but she had to read them a few times because she couldn't stop replaying Page's words in her mind. "You got what you came for." What did he mean by that? That she was just using him? For what — perfume? He was the one who had offered it to her! She had only been trying to cheer him up after he humiliated himself trying to catch the bus. Well, okay, Chad might bear some blame for that, too, but it certainly wasn't her fault! She was the one who got the bus driver to stop in the first place!

As she turned back to her texts, she felt a twinge of guilt. Chad's messages were just the typical demands of a teenage guy. "Why can't I see you tonight? I'm horny AF! At least send pix." Chad didn't even ask how Page was doing, although he knew they were next door neighbors and would be getting off the bus together. He simply didn't care. But Amber had seen the humiliation in those eyes as "Perfume Pagey" took a seat on the bus and she had seen the look of pure joy as he unveiled his newest creation. She knew he had feelings and it bothered her that she had somehow upset him. She resolved to sit with him again on the bus ride home tomorrow. It would give them a chance to reconnect and clear the air. And if he happened to offer her some more of that perfume, that would just be an added bonus.

Having decided to spend more time with Page tomorrow, Amber's conscience was clear and she could focus on texting her boyfriend. Why can't I see you tonight? she muttered to herself. Because the last time we went out, I missed curfew, dumbass. That was Saturday night. Today is Monday and he already forgot? Chad must have the memory of a goldfish, she decided. He was lucky he was so good looking. Thinking about those smooth, shredded abs made her feel unusually frisky, so she decided to add a little spice to their week apart. She texted him back to say that she would send him one picture each night she was grounded — in an outfit of his choice. She punctuated the text with a hot tamale emoji, just in case Chad didn't get the point. As she wondered what adorable little ensemble Chad would choose, Amber felt her pussy moisten with anticipation.

She didn't have to wait long to find out. Chad held out all of two minutes before eagerly texting his one word answer: "Bikini."

Glancing up from her phone, Amber rolled her eyes. The fine points of fashion were lost on Chad. Her new bathing suit wasn't a bikini. It was a stylish one-piece, but it was almost as revealing as a bikini. The suit was low-cut on top and the back was skimpy, with barely enough of the bubblegum pink fabric to cover her cute little ass. Chad was going to love it.

Amber slipped her shoulders out of the straps of her flowy sundress, letting it fall to her feet. Standing in just her panties — her breasts were small and firm, so she could get away without a bra — Amber admired herself in the mirror. She was a hot little number and she knew it, but she liked the reassurance that came from looking at her reflection. As she peered at herself in the mirror, she had to admit she looked good. Her body was lean and petite, toned from her daily rides at Soul Cycle. It would be nice if her chest was just a little bigger — she knew Chad would certainly agree. But her breasts were perfectly shaped and didn't sag a bit, so he had nothing to complain about.

Amber's braided ponytail slapped her shoulders as she hopped into the skintight swimsuit. She checked herself out one more time in the mirror, then took about twelve selfies before she got just the look she wanted. The one-piece looked dynamite on her, there was no doubt about it, but she wanted to get just the right angle on her little bum, to really show off the suit — and to show Chad what was waiting for him in a week.

She sent the text, then changed into her soft flannel pajama set. It had been a long day, and she thought a quick nap would revive her, but she ended up sleeping through the night. When she awoke, she realized that she had missed the bus. In a rush, she threw on some clothes, grabbed her phone and hurried downstairs to the kitchen. She would need her mother to drive her to school and she wasn't going to be happy about it.

To Amber's surprise and relief, however, her mother was only mildly annoyed and they passed the time in pleasant conversation. It had been awhile since they had some time together and it felt good to catch up. No one mentioned the car or Chad or curfew or any of it — they just chit chatted like friends. As they pulled into the parking lot, Amber's mother surprised her by complimenting her hair. She was certain her braid must look like a rat nest, but her mother would have none of it. "I love your hair — is that what you were up to last night?"

Amber was puzzled, so she flipped down the sun visor to look in the mirror and was shocked to see blonde highlights streaking through her black braided ponytail. How the hell did this happen? She had no explanation and no time to think of one, so she just said, "Thanks for the ride, mom. I love you!" and rushed to the office for a late slip. As she walked to her first period class, Amber looked at her texts from last night and tapped the screen to enlarge the photo she had sent Chad. Sure enough, a streak of blonde could be seen in her ponytail. But her mother had been right: it was a good look.

Her classmates seemed to agree because Amber received several more compliments on her hair. Even Chad, who hadn't even noticed her hair in that photo she texted him last night, said the blonde streaks suited her.

The rest of the day passed uneventfully, but Amanda was glad when it was over. She had difficulty paying attention in class. The material seemed particularly dense today. By the time the final bell rang, she was mentally exhausted. My senioritis must be kicking in, she said to herself as she slung a backpack over one shoulder and shuffled off to the student parking lot before remembering, again, that she was taking the bus.

This time, however, felt different. There was no sense of dejection. In fact, she felt tingles of excitement as she remembered that she wanted to spend some more time with Page. Hopefully he would apologize for the way he kicked her out of the house yesterday. It was a bit rude, she thought. And if he wanted to make it up to her, another sample of that divine perfume would do nicely.

All eyes were on Amber as she strode to the back of the bus. She wasn't wearing anything special — just the first skirt and top she could find as she rushed out the door — but it didn't matter. She was stunningly gorgeous and anything looked good hugging her fit and firm young body. The boys drooled as her ass, a perfect little one-hander, wiggled while she walked. Even the girls couldn't help but sneak a peak. Only Page seemed not to notice, his face buried in a comic book. Amber fluttered onto the empty seat across from him, hoping to catch his attention, but apparently he was more interested in... Jughead #5. Wait, he couldn't bother to look her way or even acknowledge her presence because he would rather read a fucking Archie comic? What is this guy's deal?

She almost let out a little huff, but she composed herself, remembering that Page had a rough day yesterday and he was so nice to her, until his demeanor changed suddenly and he almost shoved her out the door. She had to admit, though, that the touch of his hand on her back had felt really good — like it belonged there.

Amber wanted to strike up a conversation with Page, but she didn't know quite what to say. Or maybe she knew what to say, but didn't know what words to use. Even she wasn't sure what the problem was. Her mind felt pre-occupied, her thoughts fuzzy, as if they were out of focus somehow. She didn't want to just blurt something at the cover of his comic book — that seemed too desperate. And yet that's how she was beginning to feel: desperate.

An ineffable need churned deep inside her. She felt the warm moisture of her pussy dampening her panties. If she closed her eyes, she could lose herself in a dazzling kaleidoscope of colors. Waves of pleasure lapped at her body. Amber opened a window and shifted in her seat, attempting to stifle the sexual urges percolating between those shapely thighs, but only partially succeeding. Thankfully, just then the bus slowed to a stop in front of her house. Getting off the bus was a welcome distraction.

She sprung to her feet, but Page was already halfway down the aisle. So much for ladies before gentlemen, she thought. Still, she took his indifference as a challenge. As a beautiful young woman, she was accustomed to obsequious men staring at her, doting on her, and laughing too loudly at her jokes. The fact that Page — an overweight slob with sweaty armpits, unplucked eyebrows and the reading habits of a ten year-old — seemed immune to her feminine charms made her want to impress him even more.

But first she had to catch him. "Hey, Page, wait up!" she yelled as he walked briskly towards his house. He must have heard her, although he didn't respond. He didn't stop either, but he did slow down the pace just enough that she could catch up — if she hustled.

Amber was breathing heavy when she caught up with him at the end of his driveway. "Sorry to bother you," she blurted out. As soon as the words left her lips, she wondered what the hell she was saying. She wanted to give him a chance to beg her pardon, but here she was apologizing to him. "I just wanted to thank you again for yesterday. That perfume was wonderful — I really liked it." As she gushed about her love of the new summer scent, the word "again" gnawed at her. She assumed she had already said "thank you," but on second thought, she wasn't sure. She had been so overwhelmed by the experience yesterday that she may have forgotten. No wonder Page had taken offense!

Luckily, he was in a gracious mood and accepted her apology without any grumbling. "It was my pleasure. I feel like that perfume was made for you."

Amber thought he was about to offer her some more, but he just stood there, looking expectantly into her piercing blue eyes. If she wanted more perfume, and she did, she was going to have to ask for it.

Trying to be coy, Amber fussed with her ponytail and asked softly, "You liked the way I wore that new summer fragrance?" Just thinking about it brought a fresh wave of pleasure cascading down her spine.

I'd rather see you wearing some fuck-me heels and my load on your face, Page thought to himself, but of course he kept that to himself. No need to scare the little slut — at least not yet. "No one has worn it better," he replied with a wink and a smile.

"Oh ha ha," Amber countered. "Well, since I'm the guinea pig, maybe you'd like to test it out again — you know, to make sure it's ready to be released to the public?"

Page thought a moment before answering, then said in a measured tone, "I suppose that could work. I do need to finish our consumer research before the official launch. But if you want to volunteer for product testing, we're going to have to be thorough about it." His tone grew more insistent as he continued. "I'll need you here every day this week promptly at 4:00 p.m. The data is only reliable if we test the fragrance on the same subject at the same time each day."

Amber nodded her agreement and Page waved her into the house. He let her lead the way, a smirk painting his face as he watched her ponytail — now almost entirely blonde with just a few scattered streaks of black — bounce on her way downstairs.

"Wait right here," he said. Amber did as she was instructed. As Page disappeared into the vault, Amber found her breathing grow ragged and labored. Could she still be winded from that little run down his driveway? Or was it a sign of... sexual attraction? She wanted to dismiss the thought, but her body wouldn't let her. Her nipples were hard again, pressing against the rough cotton of her shirt, and her panties were wet and clingy. Was she really getting turned on by the fat, hairy, sweaty comic book-reading nerd next door? What about her boyfriend? She lost her virginity to Chad just a few nights ago. What the fuck was happening?

Ok, calm down, Amber, she told herself. Just chill. You had sex for the first time — and the second — but now you're grounded and you're all in your feelings about it. You're not hot for Page. You just miss Chad.

When Page reemerged from the vault, the acidic aroma of Eau de Bimbo announced his return. Amber could smell the bewitching scent emitting from the open bottle in his hand. She held out her wrists and he dropped a bead of the pink liquid on each one. She felt an immediate electricity when it hit her skin and she proceeded to dab it rapturously on her neck like an ice cube on a 100 degree day. It smelled even better than she had remembered!

She was still reveling in fragrant bliss when she felt something press against her lips. Page was kissing her — hard. Amber gasped in surprise and as her lips parted, she felt his tongue thrashing against hers. With two strong, hirsute hands, Page pinned the blonde ponytailed beauty against a glass panel. The heat of his grip on her shoulders and the chill of the glass at her back overloaded her senses as Page tilted his head and began devouring her mouth with his. Amber felt herself melting into her shoes. She could see brilliant bursts of color behind closed eyes as she surrendered to the blissful sensation. Page kissed her with fierce passion.

She could feel his gut molding to her body like Play-doh as he pushed her forcefully against the glass, her nipples growing agonizingly sensitive from the pressure. For seven heavenly minutes, Page swabbed the inside of her mouth with his tongue, muffling her increasingly urgent moans as she ascended to dizzying heights of arousal. Her hips rose to meet his and she began grinding her pussy on his leg, teasing her clit until every nerve ending was ablaze. When Page finally pulled his lips away, a string of saliva bridged their parting tongues and then snapped, dribbling on her chin.

Amber looked up at him with big Bambi eyes, silently pleading for sexual release. She was teetering on the edge of orgasm and she knew that the smallest touch from his rough hands on her glistening sex would be enough to make her lose control. But instead of being swept away in ecstasy, Amber found herself once again abruptly ushered up the stairs and out the door. "I'll see you at 4:00 tomorrow, don't be late," was all he said as he led her to the door like a barroom bouncer after last call. Before she could catch her breath, she was alone on his front stoop, walking home with a wide, awkward stride to avoid any further friction on her throbbing clit.

Back in her bedroom, Amber let out a frustrated sigh and checked her phone. She had a few unread texts from Chad. They were just his usual banter — mostly about his afternoon session at the gym — but she was grateful for any distraction from the confusion, frustration and intense sexual arousal she felt after that kiss from Page. What was he doing anyway? Why would he kiss her like that? That didn't seem like any product testing she had ever heard of. Amber didn't want to think too much about it — thinking gave her a headache. That kiss, though, gave her life. It was magical. She still had the goosebumps to remind her of the raw passion they exchanged. But she had a boyfriend, so it had to stop. She resolved not to see Page tomorrow for their next round of "product testing." He already knew the fragrance smelled fantastic. What else was there to test?

Her conscience clear, Amber began tapping out a reply to Chad. She missed him so much — some parts of him in particular, she thought with a giggle. This week apart seemed like it would never end.

Minutes later, she had another text from Chad. "So where's my pic?" The tongue-wagging emoji laid his intentions bare.

"Still waiting for you to tell me what to wear," she tapped back, adding a winking emoji as a flirty flourish.

"Bikini," was all he wrote in response.

There goes the goldfish, Amber thought, swimming around the bowl again for the first time. But she wasn't going to bother correcting him. She just wanted to get out of her soaking underwear, take a cute selfie, and hit the sack early again.

When she went to snap a photo, however, she was shocked by what she saw. Her hair was fully blonde now, without a trace of her natural black. Even more surprising, her breasts were noticeably larger. They were still perfectly shaped, she observed, taking some comfort in the fact that they had lost none of their firmness. But they were so swollen! Amber had always been lean and lithe, her breasts petite but perky. Now, though, she must have grown a full cup size and the bathing suit showed off eye-catching cleavage that she never had before.