Owning Amber

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was so startled by his booming voice that she almost toppled over, but she maintained her poise and, with her hands still tied with ribbon behind her back and her huge tits bouncing in tandem, she managed to rise to her feet. Page tugged the ribbon off her wrists and told her to put her hands back against the wall, which felt cold against her skin. Amber stood with her feet close together, jutting her ass out and cocking her head back to gaze adoringly at Page.

He looked her straight in the eye as smacked her behind six times in rapid succession. She puled softly as his hand cracked against the fat of her ass. When his palm print was burning on her flesh, he stepped back and maneuvered his angry-hard phallus against the glistening pink folds of her needy pussy.

The brush of his huge glans against her tendermost flesh set Amber's head spinning. Her pussy cried out for his cock, weeping with dewey wetness as he slowly rubbed circles around her clitoris. The friction from his cock against her quivering nub sent Amber over the edge. Before Page even penetrated her, she was already wailing loudly and thrashing with a tremendous full-body orgasm. Her pussy spasmed, clenching and unclenching as she gasped in ecstasy. Her head felt fizzy and light and stars exploded when she closed her eyes.

They popped wide open, however, when Page gripped her tightly around the hips and forced the crown of his mighty dick inside her slick fuck hole. Chad sat bug-eyed, his shriveled dick beginning to stir again as he witnessed this hairy fat Greek kid prepare his naked girlfriend for the fucking of her young life. Amber felt like she might split in two as Page nestled the giant head — as wide around as a silver dollar — inside her still-spasming pussy. Like a sex-starved strumpet, she arched her back and began to press back against Page's cock. Page smashed his hand twice more across her ass just to remind her who was in charge, then wrapped her blonde hair around his lupine hand, like a carny twirling cotton candy, and yanked it at the roots as he buried all ten inches into her prone little pussy.

In an instant, Amber came again and this time she lost all control. "Ohhhhhhhhh!" she bellowed as her pussy began panting and sloshing noisily, coating Page's red hot poker in girl goo. Her legs shook violently, as if they were about to buckle, but she held onto the wall as Page began fucking her hard through her orgasm.

His cock was like a giant battering ram, thundering against her cervix as he stabbed into her vigorously from behind. Amber felt full to her ribcage as Page tunneled deeper and deeper into her pink, tender flesh. Her throat bowed forward as he pulled her head back by her hair then shook it like a rag doll while he continued his relentless assault on her pussy.

Amber couldn't speak or think or even breathe. She moaned and whimpered like a bitch as Page fucked her senseless against the wall. By the time her third orgasm hit, Amber lost any remaining vestiges of dignity. She groaned like a beast of burden as her pussy took a savage beating. Still captive in the vault, Chad watched as Amber unleashed a deep, unladylike grunt followed by high-pitched squeals as she melted around Page's dick.

No matter how loudly Amber moaned, Page never slowed his pace. He rammed her mercilessly with long strokes of his enormous piston, going balls deep until she felt like his cock was poking into her stomach.

He fucked her that way until she was on the verge of a fourth orgasm, then abruptly let go of her hair and, with the loud pop of a vacuum seal breaking, pulled his schlong out of her sloppy pussy. Amber let out a pathetic whimper as his cock withdrew before she could cum again.

"It's time to show Daddy how you ride that dick," Page said as he swatted her ass and lay down on the floor. In that position, he was out of the camera's view. Instead, Chad could just see the hairy crest of Page's fat gut at the bottom of the screen and a towering ten-inch erection aiming straight at the ceiling. Amber stood up on wobbly legs and, straddling Page, began to descend onto his cock, as delicately as a butterfly landing.

Amber swiveled her hips like a corkscrew as she engulfed more and more of his length with her swampy slit. Her big, perfectly shaped tits bounced heavily on her chest as she impaled herself on the enermous flesh spear.

After a few squats on the forearm-sized penis, Amber found her rhythm. Her beautiful face was a make up-smeared mask of lust as she bounced on the big veiny pogo stick: Before long she felt the next orgasm surging inside her. "Oh oh Ohhh!" she cooed as Page's member slid deeper inside, skewering her sticky womb. Reaching up, Page pressed her shoulderblades forward, folding her head down, to adjust the angle of his penetration. In that position, Amber could bounce her big beautiful ass straight up and down on his shaft while her gigantic mammaries grazed his thighs. It was also the perfect position for Page to resume spanking her. He struck each blow on her right cheek, which turned flaming red. Each time, she tried to cry out, "Thank you, Daddy!" But by the end, Amber couldn't even form words as she blubbered and wailed through another series of delirious orgams.

Page was about to lose control too, and for a moment he imagined how good it would feel to spray his cum inside this bitch's warm cunt, painting her insides with his creamy load. But he knew there would be plenty of chances to breed his little bimbo slut and make her belly swell to match those enormous tits. This was just the first load of many and he had been saving it up all week for her to swallow. Pushing the hot messy blonde off his dick, Page jumped to his feet, pulled Amber's head to his crotch by her hair, and asked gruffly, "What does a good girl do with her Daddy's cum?"

"She swallows it, Daddy!" Amber said with a convincingly innocent and girlish voice, staring at the incredible appendage pointing its drooling tip straight at her mouth.

Page slapped her across the face, not hard, but with enough force to stun her into submission.

"Say it again!"

"A good girl swallows her Daddy's cum," Amber spat as she fluttered her eyelashes and flashed those electric blue eyes. She braced herself for another slap, but instead he just stroked a fat, hairy finger under her chin.

"That's right, bitch," he snarled. "Now open up you little cum guzzling whore."

Amber did as she was told, parting her lips and reaching out with her tongue. Page wiped a trail of pre-cum across her pretty face then plowed his thick tool into her open mouth. With a ragged roar, he exploded, firing off rope after rope of salty cum into her gullet. He grabbed her blonde tresses and pulled himself deeper into her throat as his throbbing meat stick continued to spray hot semen against her tonsils. His pearly cum load overflowed her mouth and oozed out onto her chin, and still he continued to spurt, his cock buried in her throat, until at last his balls were drained.

Withdrawing his cock, Page stepped back to make sure Chad would have an unobstructed view of his handiwork. Amber looked incredibly hot and thoroughly fucked. She had a hazy look in her half-shut eyes, lipstick on her cheeks, cum dripping from her chin to her heaving breasts, one dark red asscheek and only half her hair in a pigtail. Amber collapsed on her cushiony ass, exhausted, her legs spread and her worn-out pussy on display.

Chad was so stunned at what he had seen that he didn't notice at first when Page tapped in the passcode to open the vault. When Chad finally snapped out of it, he untucked his shirt to hide the bulge in his shorts and rushed out into the lab, just as Page was walking upstairs and Amber was straightening her clothes and attempting to tie her hair into a ponytail. Chad wanted to chase after Page and kick his ass, but jerking off had taken the fight out of him, and he was so disoriented from the experience of watching Amber become a ravenous cock hound that he just wanted to get out of there. He had already missed the team dinner and if he didn't hurry, he would be late for the game.

Chad moved in to give Amber a quick kiss as he hurried to leave, but thought better of it when he saw dried crusty cum on her neck. "Ah, I gotta go," he stammered on his way out the door before adding, "Go Beavers!" with an awkward pump of his fist.

Chad raced to the field as Amber stumbled home, bow-legged and battered. She managed to avoid her parents as she made a beeline for her bedroom, where she flipped on the radio so she could catch the football game as she changed into a cute little nighty. Checking herself in the mirror, a naughty thought crossed her mind. She lifted the flimsy bottom above her ass, pulled her panties to the side, and snapped a mirror selfie of her puffy wet pussy gleaming beneath that glorious ass, the right cheek dusky and bruised. She texted the shot to Page with a note: "Thank you, Daddy."

With that, Amber turned off the lights, jumped into bed, pulled the blankets over her large chest, and closed her eyes. She was already asleep when the radio announcer described the disappointed Beaver Brook fans leaving early as their team suffered its worst defeat of the season.