Owning Amber

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A feeling of terror seized Amber by the throat. She could hardly breathe. For a panicked moment, the blonde bimbo squirmed in her seat, contemplating her cruel fate. Her pussy was throbbing and on fire with a need to be filled. She couldn't endure the constant sexual tension any longer. She would do anything to have Page's cock — even debase herself with her stupid soon-to-be-ex-boyfriend.

With shame in her eyes, Amber begged. "Please, Chad... I said I would make it worth your while."

"How are you going to do that?"

Amber batted her blue eyes and thrust out her tits, then whispered, "I'll let you fuck these."

"Damn baby! That sounds fucking hot. I'll tell you what. I'll drive you over there after school, but you have to be in and out because I can't stay long."

Amber beamed a wide smile. If everything worked out, it was going to be Page who was "in and out," she thought to herself. The anticipation sent shivers down her spine and left her little thong sopping wet. "Perfect!" she said.

When the final bell rang and school was finally finished for the weekend, Amber felt on top of the world. She had a renewed energy as she walked out of the old, smelly building and into the warm, blinding sunshine outside. There was a spring in her step, and a jiggle in her wide, apple-shaped bottom, as she strutted triumphantly towards Chad's Range Rover. Her days of riding the bus were over — and hopefully her nights of riding Page's gargantuan dick were just beginning. It was all she could think about.

All Chad could think about was slipping his dick in between Amber's tits, which appeared to have tripled in size since the last time he had seen them naked. He couldn't believe how, seemingly overnight, she had gone from having perky but small breasts to the biggest set of jugs in the senior class. He already thought Amber was hot, with her gorgeous face and tight little body, but now with het fat ass and enormous tits, she was just dripping sex.

Chad revved the engine of his Range Rover, but kept it in park. He took his hands off the wheel and reached out to grab Amber's tits. She squirmed in her seat and protested weakly, but Chad reminded her that she said he could fuck those tits.

"I didn't mean in the school parking lot," Amber whined half-heartedly. Chad already had his hands under her shirt, caressing her stupendous jugs, and he had no intention of stopping. They had sex for the first time last weekend and Amber had been teasng him ever since — sending him bikini pics, flashing her pussy in math class, and now going braless under a skin tight shirt and promising him a tit fuck. As Chad's palms grazed across her nipples and pressed into her supple flesh, Amber felt a tremble in her pussy. She moaned with neediness while Chad played with her tits. Sensing that Amber was ready, Chad lifted her shirt, straining to pull the snug garment up over her big breasts. When he finally succeeded, he stared for just a second as her young, firm, full tits jiggled, the nipples hard in the air comditioned interior of his luxury SUV.

Amber felt a queasy mixture of disgust and arousal as Chad resumed squeezing her tits. As she had come to expect, Chad had the skilless touch of a noob playing Tune in Tokyo. He had none of Page's masculine self-mastery. Despite the amateurishness of his effort, Amber cooed and gasped with delight. She had been balanced on the knife's edge of arousal for what felt like an eternity and any touch, even Chad's, was enough to drag her deeper into sensual delirium. Amber was so lost in the sensation of Chad's hands caressing her tits and pressing them together into a canopy of flesh that she didn't notice the bus slowly driving by.

It was only when Amber heard shouts and laughter from the bus that she turned and saw a head poking out of every window as pimply freshmen strained to gawk at the topless blonde bimbo getting her tits mauled in a Range Rover.

Amber felt her face burning with shame as the boys on the bus whistled and clapped their appreciation. The bus drove by at an agonizing pace, giving them all a long look as Chad slid his pants to the floor and began poking awkwardly at Amber's deep cleavage with his skinny five inch pecker.

Flustered and embarrassed, Amber wanted to swat his stupid little dick away. She had a need to cum that was so incredibly powerful it left her in agony. And she knew that an awkward tit fuck from Chad would do nothing to slake this all-consuming sexual thirst. She needed Page's cock soon or she would go mad from frustration. Focusing on her goal was the only way to endure Chad's fumbling attempt at fucking her tits. His erection seemed comically small as it disappeared into her massive tits, each nearly as big as her head, a visual reminder that Chad was not man enough to handle this hot little bimbo slut. Mercifully, he came quickly, spurting two small jets of hot semen across her chest. She cleaned up quickly and told him to get going.

By the time they neared Amber's house, the anticipation of seeing Page's dick, the one that kept her touching herself half the night, was driving her manic with lust. She told Chad to park on a nearby side street so her parents wouldn't see them and together they ran through a neighbor's backyard so they could approach Page's house without being seen. Chad didn't know why they were running, but after Amber let him fuck her tits, he wasn't going to question it.

When they got to the door, they were winded from running. Amber rang the bell twice, then paced back and forth, impatient for Page to arrive, while Chad checked out that amazing ass.

When he finally opened the door, Page acted surprised to see them. "Hey guys," he said. "What brings you here?" From the way Amber was squirming in her skirt, he knew exactly what brought them. But he liked to make Amber work for it and making her do it in front of Chad made it even better.

"Um, you said I could get a sample of that new summer perfume," Amber piped up. "I've been dying to try it," she added, trying to give Page the hint without Chad catching on. For once, she was grateful for his stupidity.

"I bet you have," Page replied, letting a knowing smirk linger on his face before opening the door. "Well, it's down in the lab. Come with me," he said, looking Amber in the eye.

Chad was surprised that Amber led the way. He wondered how she knew where they were going, bur he shrugged and followed behind, warching her ass bounce as she descended the stairs.

When Page flipped on the lights to the basement, Chad found himself in a dazzling futuristic laboratory, outfitted with strange technology behind gleaming glass.

"Whoa," was all he could say. It looked like a place that should manufacture parts for the space shuttle, not perfume. Chad was so amazed that he didn't pick up on the implication when Page said to him, "Since you've never been down here, Chad, let me give you a tour."

Amber stood and watched as Page showed Chad around the lab, explaining the various pieces of equipment and letting him try out the robot arms that extended into the clean room. Chad was blown away, but the best was yet to come. He nearly flipped when Page touched the wall and made an invisible door open into a hidden room. "Holy shit dude! That's fucking crazy!" Chad exclaimed.

"That's nothing," Page said with practiced indifference. "Check out the inside."

Chad's curiosity led him inside the vault and Page followed behind. While Page retrieved his stored sample of Eau de Bimbo, Chad noticed Amber on the video monitor. "Sweet system," he said as he admired his hot girlfriend.

"Stay here for a minute," Page told him. "This stuff is pretty potent — you don't want to be smelling like perfume during the game."

Chad grunted as he watched on screen as Amber crossed her arms, sending her tits billowing out the front of shirt. Tapping the screen on his way out, Page sealed Chad inside the vault. He could watch and listen to what happens on the video monitor, but he couldn't interfere.

The thought pleased Page, but he hid his satisfation behind a sneer as he approached Amber and tapped on his watch. "It's 4:05," he said, shaking his head.

Amber's heart pounded in her chest. Was he really going to pull this shit? She had done everything he asked all week. She even dragged her boyfriend — ex-boyfriend, she corrected herself — out here as he wanted. And now that Chad was occupied in the vault, it was the perfect opportunity for her to get the dick that she craved, but instead Page was playing games. Amber felt like she was going to cry from the relentless sexual teasing and frustration she had experinced for days on end. She was close to tears as she begged Page to end her suffering.

"Please Page! Please! I've been a good girl!" Amber whined. "Please let me see it."

"See what?" Page continued his teasing.

Amber opened her mouth but the words didn't come out. She wanted that cock so bad she could almost taste it. Just being this close to Page was lighting a fire between her legs. But she was afraid that Chad would hear her.

She had no idea that Chad was watchiing and listening to everything on a screen in the vault.

Page sauntered up to Amber slowly, closing the gap between them until his fat gut was almost touching her breasts, which had swollen so large that her shirt strained to contain them. Without saying a word, he raised a dark-haired hand and spritzed her with his special perfume. In an instant, the air was alive with a citrusy aroma and Amber felt tremors deep in her sopping pussy.

The aphrodisiac worked fast. As Amber's brain flooded with its pharmacological charms, Page repeated his question.

"What did you want to see, Amber?"

She just stared at his crotch. When his cock twitched low in his pants, Amber's eyes widened and her lips parted. "I want to see your cock," she whispered, afraid that Chad would hear her lose her last shred of dignity as she begged the boy next door like a dick-hungry whore.

"Don't worry, he can't hear us," Page lied with a straight face. "Say it again."

"He" can hear every word you fucking asshole! Chad thought as he frantically searched the vault's smooth metallic interior, looking for a way to open the door. Finding none, he raced back to the video monitor, afraid to miss anything. Chad watched in horror as Page played his wicked game with the quivering big-boobed bimbo who used to be his girlfriend. He hardly recognized her — her hair was blonde and tied in long pigtails, her ass, normally a small handful, was now blown up like a beach ball, and those magnificent tits were now stunningly large on her petite frame. Chad's dick was fully hard in his shorts as watched Amber beg for Page's cock.

"I need to see your cock, Page. It's all I can think about!" Amber confessed, loweing her eyes in shame.

"If you wanted to see my cock," he replied, a touch of venom in his icy tone, "you wouldn't have been five minutes late. Now I'm going to have to teach you never to disobey me again. Bend over bitch!"

Amber's face turned crimson as she turned around and presented her bouncy ass to Page.

"You're going to get one spank for every minute you kept me waiting," Page continued gruffly. "And you better say 'Thank you, Daddy' after every one or we're going to start over until you do. Understand, whore?"

Amber just whimpered her acknowledgement and braced herself with her hands against the wall, ass jutting out. Chad was enraged as he watched on the monitor while Page hiked up Amber's skirt and smacked her hard across her ample backside, but his dick was ragingly erect.

Amber yelped but recovered quickly enough to say, in her sweetest little voice, "Thank you, Daddy."

Page spanked her harder each time, always in the same spot, and by the end the sting from his hand took her breath away, leaving her unable to speak. The spanking left her legs trembling as she felt a surge of heat in her pussy, like the first tremors of the earth-shattering orgasm that had been building in her for days, and she was unable to compose herself enough to thank her tormentor.

Page glowered at her and said, "You are a stupid little slut, aren't you?"

"Yes, Daddy," Amber blubbered as the tears began to flow down her beautiful face. "I'm just a stupid little slut. Punish me more Daddy and then let me have that beautiful big cock!"

Page's lips curled into a sneer as he swung back his arm and smacked Amber sharply on the reddest part of her ass. "That's one," he said, beginning again.

"Thank you, Daddy," Amber managed to say through her sobbing.

Her only reward was another sharp smack in the same place, which by now had turned an angry red. "That's two."

"Th-thank you, Daddy!" Amber sputtered as she choked back tears. Her pussy was glistening and dripping down her leg as Page continued to smack her into submission. Chad was so aroused that he dropped his shorts and began stroking his five-inch hard-on.

After her tenth spanking, Amber was a hot mess. Her shirt askew and her skirt was flipped onto her back; her make up was smeared from crying; her ass was as red as a polished apple; and she was howling with pain and raw, animal lust.

Having dutifully thanked Page for each of the heavy blows he rained down on her bottom, she had finally earned her reward. "Are you ready to see my cock, you litte slut?" Page asked.

"Yes Daddy!" she practically shouted. Chad's face turned ashen as he witnessed his girlfriend transform before his eyes into a wanton bimbo slut, but there was nothing he could do about it. He was trapped in the vault, with his shorts around his ankles, tugging on his penis and watching this fat, hairy, friendless nerd turn his gorgeous girlfriend into a cock-whore.

"Then take it out," Page ordered, standing still with his hands on his flabby hips.

Amber immediately reached for his pants, fumbled with the zipper, and pulled out the longest, fattest cock she had ever seen. Her blue eyes almost popped out of her head as she stared, awestruck, at ten inches of veiny hard dick protruding from an unruly forest of course pubic hair and crowned with a purple tip as big around as her fist.

Amber didn't even notice the drool that escaped her lips as she gazed lovingly at Page's massive hog, which was even more incredible in the flesh than it had been in her fantasies. Chad didn't notice either. He was so mesmerized by the sight of Page's forearm-sized cunt-splayer that he muttered "no homo" to himself as he continued furiously stroking his diminutive manhood.

But Page noticed and he knew it was time to feed his boner to this cock-starved little bitch. "Take off your clothes and get on your knees!" he commanded.

In a flash, Amber shed her clothes, kicking the drenched thong to the floor before she assumed the position, her hands cupping those mountainous breasts as they bobbled at Page's knees.

"Now untie one pigtail and hand me the ribbon."

Amber unthinkingly obeyed, pulling out one of the pink ribbons in her hair and placing it in Page's open palm. Her hair was now as messy as her mascara, half tied in a pigtail with the other half falling loosely around her neck and one shoulder.

"Hands behind your back like a good little bimbo," Page ordered.

When Amber complied, he reached behind her and fastened the ribbon around both of her hands at the wrist. As he straightened up, the fat head of his meaty cock moved to within an inch of her open mouth. Amber wanted a taste, but her smarting ass was a reminder to do only what she was told, so she didn't lunge for it. She waited on her knees, impatient and panting with desire. Losing the use of her hands only heightened her need to feel that big slab of dick sliding into her hungry mouth.

But while Chad sat glued to the video monitor, his shorts around his ankles, Page began slapping Amber across her mouth and nose with the wide underbelly of his shaft. Spittle flew from her lips as Page smacked her face with his massive cock. Amber's moaning grew deep and gutteral when she felt his hot flesh slapping against hers. Pheromones and serotonin showered her brain as Eau de Bimbo ushered her into a trance-like state of ecstasy. Page's obscenely long hard dick smashed against her mouth, streaking lipstick across her cheek.

"Thank you, Daddy," she groaned as Page wiped his dick across her nose before slapping her with it again. The width of his cock was incredible and seemed to cover half her face every time he hammered it down.

Amber stretched her tongue out to lap at the bulbous glans, but Page crammed it inside her mouth, causing her cheeks to explode. Amber looked a sight on her knees, naked, with her lips stretched around the first few inches of Page's meatstick. Her hair was half in a ponytail, her mascara smudged, her lipstick smeared, her ass painted red from Page's spanking, and her mouth overfilled with dick.

Amber blissed out as the erotic sensations of sucking cock washed over her. The salty taste of his pre-cum; the musky, masculine odor of his crotch; the feel of his smooth shaft against her tongue; the scrape of his massive mushroom head against the roof of her mouth as it pushed into her throat; the way her saliva bubbled and popped and oozed out of her mouth; the sound of her whimpering moans muffled by his sturdy girth; the tight grip of his hand on her one remaining pigtail as he pulled her hair while fucking her face; the burning in her ears as he called her a "cock-sucking slut." Amber was surfing a tremendous wave of pleasure and every thrust of his cock into her throat brought her closer to cumming. With her hands tied behind her back, and Page yanking her hair and pushing her head, the blonde bimbo had no choice but to accept his relentless thrusts as he set a furious pace.

Chad couldn't hold out any longer as he watched Page plunge his humungous prick in and out of Amber's gaping mouth. Chad spasmed, shooting a load all over the floor, some of it getting on his sneakers. As his dick began deflating, feelings of anger, jealousy and guilt bubbled back to the surface. He began pounding on the wall, yelling for someone to let him out, but no one was coming to his rescue. Page just smiled and continued feeding his meat log into Amber's sloppy throat. With every stroke, he pushed a little bit deeper. She coughed and sputtered, coating his four-finger wide cock in a slick layer of spit as he pummeled past her tonsils and impaled her head.

Amber could hardly believe his stamina. For twenty minutes, Page had his way with her throat. He gagged her again and again on his ten-inch flesh pole until a string of viscous goo dangled from her chin, then he pulled out, smacked her across the nose with his iron-hard erection, and continued forcing it down her throat. As Amber gakked and gargled on his cock, Page unleashed a torrent of verbal abuse, calling her a "bimbo slut," "Daddy's big-titted whore," a "stupid little cocksucker" and much more. Page's lewd name-calling intensified her feelings of humiliation and arousal and she slobbered on his dick with a renewed vigor, feeling her own orgasm building.

Chad felt his shoulders slump in defeat as he watched Page ram his monster cock in and out of Amber's throat like a plunger, summoning a sticky shower of saliva that rained down onto her huge tits. When he finally pulled back, her nose and chin were a slimy mess. Even as she gasped for air, the pungent scent of his plum-sized balls wafted to her nostrils and she wished Page would choke her again with that ten-inch behemoth.

But Page had no intention of letting this bimbo slut get off with just a blowjob, no matter how much she was enjoying it. He had waited years for a chance to fuck the stunningly beautiful Amber Absinthe and now he was about to pound her little pussy with all that pent-up frustration. "Bend over, bitch!" he demanded with an acid tone.