Owning Amber

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly a nightmarish thought came to her. Could she be pregnant? Holy shit, it made sense! The mood swings, the hot flashes of arousal, her swollen, tender breasts — fuck! Maybe that could even explain the change in her hair color. Amber dreaded what came next, but she knew she had to do it.

Her mother must have some old pregnancy tests stuffed in a drawer in her bathroom, Amber thought. I just have to sneak one out of there. She'll never know it was gone.

Creeping into the bathroom in her parents' master suite, Amber bent down to open the bottom drawer of the cabinet and rifled through the assorted soaps, bath products and shaving gear until she found what she needed. She slipped out silently, taking extra precautions not to bump something over with her fulsome rack, and repaired to the downstairs bathroom to squat and pee.

Even after that rapturous make out session with Page, Amber never felt joy like she felt when that test came back negative. It had only been a few days, of course, so the test wasn't completely reliable, but as soon as she saw the result, her worries vanished.

Without the fear of pregnancy, Amber felt free to enjoy her brand-new curves. She didn't even wonder what caused it, as long as it wasn't a baby on the way. She cupped her big tits in her bedroom mirror, feeling their weight and examining them from every angle. She was transfixed with the sight of those pale orbs of flesh jutting out proudly atop her trim waist and lean legs. She looked fucking hot, if she did say so herself.

She quickly disrobed and wriggled into her one-piece. As she modeled for the camera, Amber made sure to tighten her arms and shoulders, pressing those pillowy bosoms together into a fountain bursting with tit flesh. Chad is going to freak the fuck out when he sees this, she thought as she changed clothes again. Wanting to stay cool, she skipped the flannel pajamas and opted for a pair of lacy panties and a simple tank top before crawling into bed. Amber luxuriated in the strange new sensation of being big-titted woman. Before going to sleep, she looked at her phone one last time. Chad responded to her pic with two eye emojis and two melons. Amber smiled, turned out the lights, and massaged her breasts under the thin tank top until she fell asleep.

Amber rose with her alarm in the morning, leaving enough time to shower, dress, eat breakfast and make it to the bus. She chose a pair of black pants and a tight-fitting sleeveless top with a high neck line to showcase her bust without actually showing skin. Amber was an eighteen year old woman at the peak of her beauty, so had no problem flaunting her incredible body, but she didn't need her conservative parents thinking she was becoming a slut either.

The school day passed slowly and tediously. Her brain worked all right when it came to coordinating an outfit, or tying her luscious blonde locks into cute pigtails, as she had done this morning, but when it came to academics, she struggled to keep up. Math class was the worst. The teacher called her up in front of the class to solve a complex equation he had written on the chalkboard. All eyes were on Amber as she slid out of her desk chair and walked down the row of seats, giving everyone — including Chad, who sat in the front row — a good look at the thick and juicy ass she was packing in those black pants. There was plenty of time to admire it, too, as Amber stood helpless in front of the equation, tugging at a long blonde pigtail as she stared at the confusing string of numbers and letters. The teacher finally sent her back to her desk with the seemingly innocuous comment that he had expected the solution to come easily for her. As she turned around, some scattered murmurs could be heard among the students who noticed that the equation was now smudged in two places and Amber's big tits were covered in chalk dust. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw one of Chad's teammates from the football team give him a punch on the arm as crude form of congratulation. When the teacher proceeded to solve the equation, proving that x = 69, the murmurs turned into peals of riotous laughter. Amber laughed along too, though she wasn't quite sure why. Math is hard.

When the final bell sounded, Amber was mentally drained and looking forward to just relaxing and doing nothing. She was supposed to meet Page at 4:00 p.m. for another round of perfume testing, but she had already decided to skip it, so her schedule was clear. And since she wasn't allowed to drive or see Chad, she had nothing else to do besides chill at home anyway. After a rough day at school, that sounded pretty good.

Getting off the bus, Amber walked home alone. Page must have stayed after school to finish up some work, she thought, and she was mostly correct. At that very moment, Page was meeting with Amber's math teacher. They weren't discussing the new assignment though — Page wasn't even in the same math class. Instead, they were just shared a knowing laugh, as if they were in on some private joke together, after which Page dropped a fat envelope on his desk and left.

Back home, Amber quickly realized that a day of rest and relaxation was out of the question. As soon as she entered the door, her mother was in hysterics. She had found the discarded pregnancy test. Fuck!

Amber's mother was strict and old fashioned, but she loved her daughter and wanted the best for her. She knew that Amber, like any eighteen year old, had sex on the brain. And she knew that the days were long gone when a gentleman would court a lady for years, taking no more liberties than some chaste hand-holding. But couldn't Amber at least exercise a little self-restraint? Did she have to miss curfew, risk pregnancy and dress like a tramp?

Amber's mother hadn't meant to say that last bit out loud, but it just slipped out, and she immediately knew it had been a low blow. Her daughter was dressed very sensibly. She was wearing pants for goodness' sake, even if they did seem a little tight in the back. And that high-necked shirt covered her breasts entirely — it wasn't her fault they protruded so plumply. Before her mother could wonder why Amber had grown so busty overnight, she tried to apologize for using the word "tramp."

"I'm sorry, honey. That was too harsh. I take that back. I'm not upset that you're having sex. Well, maybe a little, but I understand. I was your age once. I'm just upset that you are making bad decisions, running around with Chad, doing God knows what until God knows when. It makes me worry. And that pregnancy test tells me that it's making you worry too."

Her mother had a point. The idea that she might be pregnant had been scary shit. After dodging that bullet, it was probably time to be more careful and stop having unprotected sex. Maybe she could try to dress a little less provocatively too. Even if her mother apologized for calling her a tramp, Amber knew that was what she really thought. She was only sorry for saying it out loud. But there was no point in upsetting the old lady any further.

Now Amber was really exhausted. School had been grueling enough, but topping it off with an emotional and mortifying talk about pregnancy tests with her mother was just too much. She needed to get out of the house and get some fresh air. She told her mother she was going for a walk. Glancing at her Fit Bit on her way out the door, she saw it was 4:00 sharp.

She hadn't intended to visit Page today, but the timing was perfect and she really needed to get her mother's lecture as far from her mind as possible. Another whiff of that mysterious perfume beckoned, promising a thrilling dance with the devil. She had to chase that rapturous bliss one more time. Her body yearned for it.

Amber sashayed her way up to Page's door and knocked. And waited. Page took his sweet time opening the door, and when he finally did, it was 4:04. "I told you to be here promptly," he grunted, not even bothering to say hello. Amber began to explain, but the fierce look in his eye and the menacing way he gestured for her to get downstairs made her think better of it. She hurried her way down to the lab, still astounded by the futuristic surroundings, and decided that she should just apologize for being late. It was only four minutes, and most of that had been spent waiting for Page, but if saying sorry made him feel better, it would be worth it.

But it didn't make him feel better. Page's arms were a hairy blur as he gesticulated wildly and explained, in a loud and condescending voice, that all the test data was now worthless. "So unless you have something new to report, it looks like we'll have to start from scratch," he concluded, his tone softening just a touch at the end.

Wait, she had something new to report! Her tits! They were so much fuller than before and she wanted to touch them all the time. Not to mention her blonde hair! Surely that was some test data he could use!

She waited hopefully while Page thought about it. His face looked stern and unmoved, and for a moment Amber thought she was about to get the bum's rush again, but instead he just turned towards the vault. As he tapped on the wall panel, he said, "Fine. But I need to inspect you for myself. This has to be scientific. Take off your clothes and I'll be right back." Then he was gone.

Standing alone in the empty lab, Amber felt small and anxious. The whirr of computer fans and the thumping of her heart were the only sounds. Amber could hardly believe she was about to take off her shirt and display her breasts to the neighbor, but somehow it felt right. Her nipples chafed against the material as she pulled the shirt over her head, but the air was cool and soothing as it caressed her naked flesh. Amber stretched her arms behind her back, reveling in the erotic sensations until Page returned with a measuring tape in one hand and a bottle of perfume in the other.

"I said take off your clothes, not just your shirt," he snapped, stomping his foot for emphasis. Amber nearly jumped from fright, but she quickly unbuttoned her pants and began stepping out of them. It felt good to just turn off her brain and do as she was told. As she slid her panties down to her feet, the rush of cool air against her exposed bush sent shivers up her spine. Page lifted lid on the bottle of perfume and an intoxicating bouquet burst forth to fill the room. Amber felt a soaring high before the perfume even wet her wrists and when she dabbed it on her cleavage all heaven broke loose. The chemical cocktail coursing through her veins carried her to new heights of pleasure. Page watched in silent satisfaction as the blonde beauty stood naked before him, panting with desire as wave upon wave of narcotic bliss shot through her body. She moaned and gasped as she writhed in the grip of an approaching orgasm that seemed always about to arrive, but never came.

Amber would have begged to cum, but the pleasure was so intense that she found herself speechless. She saw starbursts of color behind closed eyes and her pussy became warm and slick.

Page let the Eau de Bimbo do its work for another minute before wrapping the measuring tape around her chest and jotting down a number on his notepad. Amber's heaving breasts begged to be touched, but he went about measuring her bust in a brisk, businesslike manner that left her needing more.

"Do you like them?" she asked sweetly, hoping he would take the hint.

When that didn't work, Amber could feel a tremor of panic seize her stomach. She needed to be touched. Her breasts had never felt so large and tender, like two overripe grapefruits ready to be squeezed. A schoolgirl blush swept across her pretty face as Amber realized that if she wanted Page to touch her exquisitely sensitive tits, she was going to have beg.

Swallowing her pride, Amber looked up at her fat, hairy neighbor with those big blue eyes and said in a low breathy whisper, "You can touch them if you want to."

He raised an eyebrow at the invitation, but his hands remained at his side while he responded with a question. "If I do that for you, will you do something for me?"

"Oh yes! Whatever you want!" Amber almost shouted, her voice making a full-throated return.

"From now on, if you are going to model our fragrance, you need to dress the part. For school tomorrow, and every day, you will wear your shortest skirt and a white tank top, with no underwear and no bra. Do you understand?"

Amber nodded.

When Page reached for her tits, it was not with the soft caress of a lover. He groped and pawed at her supple flesh, mashing them together then wiping small circles around her hard nipples with the hairy backside of his hands. Amber's big tits turned red from Page's rough handling, but nevertheless he persisted, pinching and tugging and pressing on them until her arousal left her a mewling mess. She was so close to cumming but she never reached the climax. If she could just grind against Page's leg again...

Suddenly, his hands were gone. "You better get dressed," he said dryly. "I've got to go analyze this data. I'll see you tomorrow at 4:00. Don't be late again — and don't forget to dress properly."

With that, he retreated into the vault to store the precious pink liquid and watch Amber on the video feed. As she bent over to pick up her pants — to say goodbye forever, he thought with a laugh — Page was treated to a spectacular view of her ass and that fuzzy little peach nestled underneath. He could see that the cheeks had begun filling out nicely. It was going to be fun seeing Amber cram that thick bottom into a short skirt.

Amber showed herself to the door and made the short walk home. Her parents were watching television in the living room, bur she stuck her head in to say hello. Her father asked about her day, but didn't mention anything about the pregnancy test. Her mom hadn't told him, she realized, shooting her a grateful look before scurrying up to her bedroom to jump in bed. Amber saw her bathing suit hanging in the closet, but she was too exhausted to snap pics for Chad. That's okay, she murmured to herself as she drifted into a deep sleep. He'll get his thrill tomorrow.

When Amber awoke, her room was dark.

Glancing out the window, she saw grey, foreboding skies. A storm was on the way. She flicked open the weather app on her phone and saw images of lightning bolts and rain clouds. Fuck.

It was embarrassing enough to go to school without a bra and panties, but she had to do it in a white tank top and a mini skirt? In a rainstorm? This was crazy. But the really crazy part was how she relished the humiliation. The chance to play the part of a teasing slut — even better, being forced to do it — gave her heat. She knew this was a dangerous game and she loved it.

Amber twisted a blonde pigtail with one hand as she swiped through the clothes in her closet with the other, looking for the perfect skirt but coming up empty. She was naked from the waist down, wearing just a white tank top as instructed. The fit was snug and filled to capacity by her massive tits, which seemed to have grown even plumper overnight. I would probably take a DD, she marveled, if I was allowed to wear a bra. It was getting late and she needed a short skirt, but finding one proved even more difficult than seeing her feet while standing. She had some mid-length skirts, but nothing as short as what Page seemed to have in mind. What was she going to do? Panic began to set in.

Finally, out of desperation, she decided to raid her younger sister's closet. Sure enough, she had a plaid pleated mini skirt that looked positively scandalous on Amber, who was a few inches taller. She squeezed her ample rear end into her sister's little skirt and checked herself out in the mirror. Her stiff nipples poked through the tank top, which was stretched and stressed by her expansive rack, the cute pleats of the skirt only covered her ass when she stood perfectly still, and with her long blonde pigtails and killer blue eyes, she looked hot enough to make her mother clutch her pearls and faint. She grabbed a raincoat and dipped out of the house undetected.

As Amber ambled to the bus stop through blinding sheets of rain, she saw the dim outline of Page's flabby stomach ahead, sheltering under a large umbrella. He moved to one side to make room for her, and she joined him as quickly as she could, her boobs bouncing high under her soaking raincoat as she ran. She thanked him for sharing his umbrella and huddled next to him, shivering like a dog trying to dry its fur. He just said, "I need to make sure you dressed correctly."

"What does that mean?" Amber asked, barely audible above the thumping of rain against the canopy above their heads.

She was startled by the ferocity of his reply. "It means show me that little quim you dumb bitch."

She wanted to tell him to go fuck himself, but that kiss had made her swoon and the way he had teased her big tits left her desperate for more. She didn't dare upset him, so she had no choice but to comply. And unless she wanted to flash the entire bus, which could be heard rumbling around the corner, she had to do it now. Shutting her eyes from shame, Amber lifted the hem of her younger sister's tiny skirt. She only had to pull it up about two inches before her snatch was exposed, the soft pink folds a feast for Page's hungry gaze. "See," she said, "I was a good girl."

"I'll be the judge of that," he replied cooly, as the relentless rain continued pelting the umbrella. "Now show me your tits."

Amber bowed her head, hastily unfastened the buttons on her raincoat and pulled it open. Page looked on as her luscious boobs jiggled under the tight white tank top, the nipples clearly visible. "Stay right there," he commanded as he took two steps back. Amber was no longer under the umbrella and the hard rain immediately drenched her white top, leaving it sheer and clingy around her spectacular tits.

With a silent nod, he permitted her to button up again, but there was no time. The bus had arrived and anyone who might have been looking would have seen her standing in the rain, braless in a sopping wet white shirt. The thought made her cheeks blush and her pussy tingle.

Amber got drenched again on the walk into school. By the time she made it to her locker to deposit her raincoat, her long blonde hair was dripping wet and her tank top was plastered to her bountiful breasts like plastic wrap — and not much less transparent. Her skirt was so small that she could hardly walk and with every cautious step she could feel the chilly air conditioning tickling her torrid pussy, keeping her in a constant state of sexual need.

It was another long and difficult day in school. As a last-semester senior, she had already checked out. Unfortunately, her teachers had not. Many of them even accelerated the pace at which they covered the material in order to ensure that students were prepared for final exams. Amber felt stupid, overwhelmed and unprepared. Making matters worse, her slutty outfit and bimbo blonde hair made her the object of everyone's attention, even her teachers, who seemed to call on her constantly, even though she never raised her hand.

It all came to a head in math class. She hadn't seen Chad all day and when he finally got a glimpse of her outfit, he was all over her. "Damn girl! You look incredible!" he exclaimed loudly as their classmates assembled in their seats. She cringed as everyone turned to gawk at the huge-titted blonde with the barely-there skirt. Chad gave them a show, too, reaching under her skirt to grab some of that delicious ass. When he realized she wasn't wearing panties, the fucking idiot almost blurted it out to the entire class. He looked like he was about to say something, and Amber braced herself for the moment of public humiliation, but she was spared when the teacher loudly called the class to order.