Owning Avery Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then it had ended, just like that. Carter rose from the bed as though nothing had happened, stretched up and out while she was still trying to find the ability to move even just an arm. Of course, it hadn't really ended. He'd said that he owned her, that she was his to punish. And honestly, this felt a lot like punishment, leaving her here when she was ready to continue. Ready to be his, whatever that meant.

Looking down at Avery, Carter held out his hand and grinned. "C'mon, get up," he urged. It took her a second, but she gripped his hand and he pulled her up until she was off the bed, standing beside him. "Mason's out, I need a shower."

"Me too," Avery responded.

"Then you take the one upstairs, I'll use the one in here," Carter decided, picking up his tee and throwing it over his head. "When you're out, go make us breakfast," he added, then spanked her ass with a sly grin.

"Ow!" Avery cried, leaping away.

"Unless you can convince Mason to do it," Carter called while walking into the master bathroom. He shut the door before Avery could say anything. But he then reconsidered. Opening the door, he stuck his head out. "Oh, and stay in a tank and panties. I like the look on you."

12