Owning Avery Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carter put his knee on the mattress for some leverage to dig a little deeper. "Had a lot of them, I guess," he noted, considering. "Obviously I know muscle groups from working out, but probably more just my experiences getting them. Sports injuries, that kind of thing."

He left out that he'd also given his fair share of massages to partners, so this wasn't exactly his first time. Many occasions had presented themselves for opportunities to learn what worked and what didn't. He knew he was skilled with a woman's body in all things, and that included a simple massage.

And this was easy for him. There were far worse things in the world than oiling Avery's soft skin, rubbing her up and down. Squeezing and kneading and digging into the occasional knot; feeling it release beneath his touch. Hearing her breath. How it would catch and hold as he'd dig in, then exhale as he'd ease from the spot. The occasional moan, knowing it was elicited out of her control and not some faked or over-exaggerated noise due to heating up passion. As he worked her shoulders and upper arms, he loved how relaxed she was, her body like clay. Not a second's resistance.

The bed shifted and Avery felt Carter climb atop her, knees straddling, but no real pressure on her ass, keeping the bulk of his weight off of her. She exhaled deeply as she felt his hands slide from her lower back to shoulders with equal pressure, realized that he hadn't been able to achieve that just standing off to one side. She loved how the pressure pushed her against the mattress, and brought her hands over her head, resting her elbows on the wooden chest, taking a moment to adjust the makeshift cradle for her face of the pillow and blankets.

Carter admired the length of her torso, stretched up as she was. Yeah, he'd made a decision to keep this completely above board, but he wasn't above admiring the lines of her body and just how sexy it was. Massage with a lover is always sensual, even if it's not sexual. He continued to slide his hands up and down her full length, more pressure with each pass.

More oil was applied, and Avery felt the heel of Carter's firm hands begin at the lowest part of her back and travel clear on up, past her shoulders, and grip her upper arms. He took a moment there, using expert fingers to massage her bicep, the tendons, slowly working their way down into her arm pit, which made her whole body jerk as it tickled just a bit. His thumbs pressed between her shoulder blades, his fingers spidering along her sides. They massaged that perfect little spot just in inch from the sides of her breasts. The spot that teases, and she held her breath, only now—maybe a half hour in—feeling that familiar ache, and the rush of disappointment that follows when nothing comes to fruition: his hands continuing back down her sides.

He again repeated the action, up her back, grip her arms, work his way down. He felt her body seize again as he reached her armpits and spent a moment there digging in, more out of amusement than massage, though it was still in the realm of relaxing muscles as he worked on the long tendon there. He listened for her breath. The exhale as he made his way downward, and this time he slid his hands to her right side and worked deeply on her shoulder blade. Of course he knew with her sharp inhales what his touch did when his fingertips followed the curve of her ribcage. He wasn't purposefully trying to tease her, but if that was a side effect, so be it.

Avery felt Carter move to her left side, that ache stirring to life. Fuck! She was supposed to be getting clarity. She thought she had found some, up until now! Half hour ago she'd been staring at herself in the mirror, her mind made up. Well, apparently she'd been wrong, and she realized it now. Thank god she hadn't said anything, or she'd be missing out on this experience. She hadn't known Carter to be capable of this sort of sensuality. Capable of giving so much while receiving nothing. And now what was she to do? Every time his fingertips felt near her breast, she held her breath hoping maybe, just maybe, this would be the time he continued downward and slid his hand between her and the mattress. It had to happen, right?

And just as she thought it might, he had moved on, down her side, kneading and rubbing as he went.

The mattress moved and she felt him shift, no longer straddling her. And to her horror, he pulled the duvet all the way up to her shoulders again, covering her. She nearly protested, but bit her lip to keep from bursting with the question, because he was doing exactly as he said he would: a long massage.

"Flip over for me, let's get your shoulders," Carter said, holding the duvet up for her.

Avery turned over onto her back, and Carter tucked the duvet in at her armpits as she looked up at him. He was so beautiful. Sharply arched brows and that luxurious dark hair. Hollow cheeks and a sculpted jaw. Muscled, but not in an over-the-top way. Strong. Powerful. Outrageously sexy, the kind of man one sees and feels a compulsive need to touch. To fuck.

And Avery was losing her mind. The second he took her wrists and pulled them over her head, her heart began to race, fluttering. Skipping a beat, even. She held his eyes until she couldn't any longer, which was when he pulled, stretching her entire torso. It felt incredible. The duvet also tickled her skin as it moved with her body. Then his hand was at her armpit, rubbing and massaging the length of her right arm. Then the left. Shoulders.

Then tips of fingers above her breasts, right at the edge of the duvet. All the while deeply massaging her tissue, the contrast of relaxation and excitement a shock to her system. "I'm going to slide down your sternum," Carter told her, one moment before one hand slid down between her breasts to the bottom of her ribcage, and she lifted her ass reflexively with a moan, so turned on she didn't know what to do with herself.

It was definitely time, Carter realized, adjusting his knees on the chest at the foot of the bed to get the best leverage over her. Not only had he been at this massage for an hour, she was turned on. He knew the change in sounds, what they communicated. She'd relaxed, no longer the angry and apprehensive woman he'd been interacting with earlier this morning.

Drawing out the tease a bit, he began at her shoulders once more, then slid them down her sides all the way to her hipbones, which of course took the duvet down with his arms. There, he folded it and tucked it in at the sides so she was bare from the belly up. He then once again refreshed the oil in his hands.

The second Carter finally touched her breasts, Avery melted into a puddle; his hands oiling her from shoulders to the sides, then up and over each. "Ahhhhnnnn," she cried out, gripping the duvet at her hips to keep from flailing her arms as she squeezed her legs together.

Carter slid from one to the other, kneading and massaging, making it his sole purpose to elicit the entire range of her cries and moans. He alternated between squeezing her nipples to broad, round, sweeping motions, to flattening his palm over them as he rubbed north and south; her breasts small enough to handle the pressure.

Avery was wet. If Carter ripped her from the table right now to fuck her, there would be no problem, with the exception that her muscles were so relaxed that she might flail and collapse like those inflatables at used car lots. Still, this sort of treatment was so limited: knowing she didn't have to do anything but lay there beneath his touch, that she was glad it was still just this.

This was everything Carter could hope for: Avery was clay beneath him, and her hard nipples were thrilling. Hovering over her as he massaged her tits, he admired her long lean frame. Loved how she gripped the blanket and tried so hard to stay still. Made it a game to get her body to reflexively jerk with certain touches. It was thrilling to learn what did it for her when it came to her breasts. Learning the language of her body. How her face would contort with a low moan when he ran gentle circles over the tips of her nipples with his thumb. How she'd bite that lower lip in the most sensual way when he'd pinch.

After a very long time, he slid his hands up to her shoulders and left the chest; both hers and the wooden one, and Avery pouted. It was adorable. "Flip back over, I'm going to get your legs," Carter said with a laugh. She did as was bid, though he could tell it was under duress. He laughed again, helping her arrange the blankets and pillow to cradle her head. "It's not cold, lemme just ditch this," he added, pulling the blanket from her and shoving it off of the bed entirely.

Generously pouring oil into his hand, he began to oil one up, calf to thigh, then back down to foot. He stroked the entire length, multiple times, circling and squeezing. Spent extra time on her foot, listened to her ooh's and ahh's. Then the other.

Keeping one hand on her leg—remembering how constant touch was an important part of massage—Carter snatched the other lumbar pillow. "I think we should try this here while I work on your thighs," he said, patting her hip. "Raise up here, Ave."

Avery did as she was bid, felt the stiff, round pillow slide under her hips. She settled her weight on it once it was in place. To her surprise, it was rather comfortable and added to the growing eroticism she was experiencing, having her ass in the air those extra inches, her back deeply arched downward.

Again the mattress shifted, and Avery felt Carter straddle her calves, though not with any of his weight. Heard the bottle of oil, then his hands were on her thighs, one on each. Not dissimilar to his motions earlier, he began at the back of her knees, then rubbed upward. She held her breath, wondering how high he'd go, and was disappointed when he stopped a few inches from the hem of her panties. As his thumbs would circle her inner thigh—as his fingers worked the outside, she admonished herself. Not only was she being ridiculous over hoping for more, which was entirely ungrateful for the bliss she was being offered, it was no more than ninety minutes ago that she had felt ready to state her choice! For fucks sake, thank god she hadn't.

Another rise, this time the very tips of his thumbs millimeters from the hem of her panties, and Avery exhaled through an open mouth in staccatos. She didn't realize she'd reached up to squeeze the edge of the mattress.

Carter did, however. At least he wasn't alone in finding it almost too tantalizing to bear. The lumbar pillow had really been a stroke of genius, adding enough height to make it feel like she was bent over, without literally being bent over something. It also offered him quite a view.

He slid up one final time, thumbs poised deeply between her thighs and paused just below her butt, watched how still she held in anticipation with a bemused smile. He dug his thumbs into her flesh briefly to the most adorable little sound, then moved with the tiniest little pressure circles in the hollow where her thighs didn't touch.

He finally allowed his left hand to join the right, lightly brushing her ass, then digging both thumbs into the hollow on her right thigh, right at that perfect little tendon between her legs. He felt Avery shift with a moan, becoming restless beneath his touch, and made a point to stay within that precious inch below her panty-line, briefly wondering if this sort of thing had the added benefit of making it easier to spread her legs. Maybe he'd find out, though right now just this tease was enough to thrill him.

"That pressure okay?" he asked, silently cracking himself up with the question that was in response to her moan, his tone purposefully misreading the meaning behind the sound.

Avery thought she would die any second. The tension of him being right there without any contact was sending her into a frenzy. "Ahh, yeah, no . . . it's fine. Just tight," she said, then squeezed her already shut eyelids in embarrassment. "Tight muscles," she corrected, then a thumb touched the hem of her panties and she exhaled the loudest Ahhhh yet, adding to her mortification.

"Just making sure you're comfortable," she heard Carter say as he redirected the pressure to the back of her thigh and away from the more erogenous in-between. She exhaled a brief sigh of relief only to have both hands take up her left leg now in the same place, the oil slick as silk and she inadvertently bucked her hips in an upward motion before settling back down on the support.

"I can't really work your glutes with these on," Carter said, feigning some disappointment as he pinched the hem of her panties and gave them a little tug.

Avery felt like maybe she was finally getting what she wished, though took a brief second to respond so she didn't jumble her words. "I, uhmmm . . ." Shit. "You've seen me naked," she finally settled on.

"True," Carter said, then gripped the sides and worked them down her legs, climbing off to the side of the mattress as he slipped them from her feet and tossed them at her pile of clothes. While there, he grabbed a throw pillow and tapped her hip, saying "Up," then worked it beneath the round bolster to create even more lift.

When he shifted, he placed his knees between hers this time and his cock jerked in his shorts: Avery, ass up, legs spread by his knees. "Fuck," he exhaled quietly, his own arousal growing steadily by the second. As he doused his hands in the massage oil, he had a feeling this wouldn't last much longer. Or rather, this operating under the umbrella term of massage when this was the moment the term couldn't even be used as an excuse any longer.

He almost didn't know where to start. She was fully displayed before him and all he wanted to do was yank his shorts down and fuck her silly, but he was also still enjoying the slow tease. Finally, he placed his hands on her upper thighs and began to slide them up and over her ass.

There was relief in his touch finally nearing what she'd been craving. No more subtle near-misses with thumbs. Though the massage of her chest had spelled it out where this was headed, this—this right here was what she needed. Carter finally connecting with her below the waist, and the thrill of it had her breath hitching. She was still incredibly relaxed, given the circumstances, which she chalked up to the ninety or so minutes of build up; her muscles felt like playdoh. But that heady scent and feel of the oil as Carter massaged her ass was sending her mind into a frenzy.

There was no more messing around from Carter. With a seriousness—a determination—he spread her cheeks and swept his thumb over her little hole, holding her hip with his other hand as she had a brief convulsion, letting out the loudest wail yet.

"Nnnn, ahhh!" Avery cried out, then sharply inhaled. "Carter, Puh-leeze!"

He loved when she shouted his name, and again circled with firmer pressure. "Please, what?"

Avery didn't know! She didn't mean stop, though it did come out as a protest. She was just frantic with her firing nerves and sensations. "Just PLEASE!" she whined, arching her back deeper. She then cried out with an open mouth as she felt his thumb slide down to her pussy and circle her outer muscles. "Oh, please!" she again whimpered.

"Deeper?" Carter asked with a grin.

"Mmhmm."

Not quite, he thought. "Deeper . . . please?" he prompted.

"Yes, please!" she exhaled, and was granted her wish immediately, the thumb now further in and still circling against the tight outer muscles as though they were a knot to release. She gripped her hair at the roots, knowing she was going to orgasm much sooner than she could have thought possible. "Oh my god!"

She was bucking her hips against his hand as he tried to keep them in place with his left, and he couldn't believe she was already arriving. "More?" he prompted, enjoying the exchange.

"Oh, yes!" Avery screamed. "Please! Oh fuck, please, please, please, Carter, please help me come!"

That was certainly enough, and Carter began to truly set to work, inserting his middle finger and creating a pinching motion with his thumb between her lips, burying closer to her clit. He gripped her hip as he fucked her like this, exiting, entering, pinching, twisting, all to a chorus of cries until he finally felt her release, her entire body spasming multiple times against a long drawn out capital Eeeee.

It shocked her how quickly and violently she had orgasmed, all that pent up tension from the massage going supernova, and every muscle collapsed at once. She didn't realize she was quietly moaning "oh my god, oh fuck, oh my god" over and over and over again, but Carter did. He was relishing in it as he returned both hands to her ass, massaging her more out of comfort in this moment as she worked through it. She had her right ear to the mattress, so he was able to see how flushed her face looked; how distant her eyes were, glossy and unfocused. Her baby hairs near her forehead were plastered to her shiny damp forehead, and she again had a few aftershock convulsions, which he assisted by rubbing that thumb against her entrance to evoke the next.

Avery's breathing finally steadied and Carter had been ready for too long now; his cock straining in his shorts. "You doing okay?" he asked quietly, smiling at her adoringly.

"Mmhmm," Avery hummed, content in this post-orgasmic bliss. Carter's hands were still working their miracles back there, massaging her ass in a calming and comforting way while keeping her arousal high with an errant finger. Thumb? She couldn't really know, but the pressure continued and she was in a state of bliss.

Carter replaced his circling thumb with the tip of his cock, swirling it in her juices. He couldn't get over the view: he'd always loved having sex from behind so he had a clear line of sight on the action, and this lumbar pillow situation had been quite the game changer as far as support went. Along with creating that long lean line of Avery's back dipped low, her ass was all his. Under normal circumstances he may have said something, but he was so entranced with her ass in the air and the need to feel her, that he poised himself and slowly—so slowly—eased his way into her, taking note of how each millimeter felt. How even moments after she'd come, there was still so much resistance; she was just so tight, every fucking time!

"Uhnnn," Avery groaned as she realized that no, this wasn't just his curious fingers anymore. There was definitely two hands on her hips. The pressure was so great that she knew the width first, and let out another cry as her muscles strained against that initial shock of pain she'd experienced the first time she'd had sex, and each time after when it had been more than a couple hours. She wondered if that would always exist, or if it would go away. Part of her hoped it wouldn't go away: it was too singular. Too special to ever lose. Her entire body felt like jello; she didn't even know if she could move if she tried. And that stinging shock of girth stretched her, Carter holding her hips in place.

Finally Carter pressed that final centimeter to watch his cockhead be swallowed by her pussy. He paused there and took a second to live in the moment—how squeezed he felt, and what it looked like from above—then with an accidental grunt, he pulled her hips back so she sank onto him with a long hollow moan. "Oh, fuuuuck," he breathed, buried in her warmth. Then, with long and languid motions, he began to pump.

Something about this position was amplifying Avery's frenzy. Or maybe it was the combo of everything that had led up to this, but she couldn't believe how turned on she was. With a particularly loud Uhnnn she propped her elbows on the mattress and arched her back impossibly lower, and still it wasn't enough; like she needed to be in a more vulnerable position physically than she already was to match the wildness she felt within. To give more of herself to Carter, as though he didn't already have it all.