Owning Avery Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, fuck, Carter!" she cried out, wonton and needy. "Oh, please! Please!"

Carter collapsed on top of her, his chin at her shoulder while continuing to pump at her, though slower to accommodate the position. He stretched her arms out above her head, putting pressure on her biceps. "Please what?" he grunted, then nipped at the base of her neck.

"Please just take me," she whimpered. She meant it and more. "I'm yours, just make me yours, pleeeease!" She didn't know what she needed, just that she had a need greater than words and wasn't sure anything would sate other than him, for hours and days in any way he wished. In every way possible. She hadn't known such a need in her life.

"You are mine," Carter responded, punctuating it with a thrust and holding, though depth was an issue in this position. "Beg for me again."

Carter asserting control amplified Avery's need impossibly further; it was her favorite thing about him. He was intoxicating to look at. To touch. And when he asserted his power, she was drunk from it. "I need you to fuck me," she moaned, pressing her ass against him beneath his weight, if only to add to the pressure. "Please, please take me. Any way you want, I'm all yours."

Avery felt him leave her and her mouth popped open in surprise, mourning the loss of him instantly. But she was gathered at her hips and flipped onto her back, her ass landing on the lumbar pillow, which at first started to slide to the side, so she quickly maneuvered it for stable support as Carter placed both of her ankles against his left shoulder. She admired the cut of his muscles, the ease he possessed to lift and position the weight of a human exactly how he wished, and the fortitude to do so decisively and without fumbling. It blew her mind even now that she was with someone this sexy, even more so still that a week ago it had never crossed her mind that he could be this to her.

Now he was all she wanted.

He wrapped his muscled arm around her knees, keeping her legs tightly together, and with his other hand guided himself into place.

"Oh fuuuuck!" Avery screamed, her hands lacing into the roots of her hair as Carter penetrated her. That pain of first entry she'd experienced only five minutes prior had returned and no amount of relaxing could stop it, not with her legs held together like this. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!" she continued, pulling at her hair as the forward motion impossibly continued, her muscles burning in a way she had only really experienced that first time on the couch. Then it stopped, only for it to change direction when he leaned forward, her knees closer to her body, and he began to pump, that singular pain of strained outer muscles unrelenting.

Carter bit his lip, needing to focus. If he let himself get too lost in what he was feeling, he'd blow, and so he concentrated on the action of fucking her and what it did to her—how she couldn't stop saying oh fuck while her hands scrambled between hair and tits—and less on just how fucking tightly she gripped him like this. It was nearly too much for him to take—which meant it couldn't be easy for her to take either, and that thrilled him, always one who was turned on by dominating.

It was a lot all at once, however, for both of them, and he finally released a leg to his other shoulder, then brought some weight down, placing his hands on the mattress on either side of her. The second he had pumped his entire length in one sharp thrust, she let out an all new scream, and he knew why . . .

He'd fucked up.

Just when she thought it couldn't get worse—and she meant that in the best and worst sense—Carter had changed it up, and a blinding pain shook her whole body, then eased as Carter took the pressure from her legs. She realized a moment later he was apologizing and looked at him quizzically.

"I'm sorry, Ave," he said, brushing her hair from her brow as he hovered awkwardly, having fully withdrawn. "I hit your cervix."

"That's a thing?!" Avery cried, then began to laugh. "Holy fucking shit!"

"Yeah," he said, feeling his face redden. "I can't know what it feels like, only when I have because of . . . well? That reaction."

Avery reached up and wrapped her arms around his neck. Raised herself to kiss him deeply. "I don't care," she breathed, then kissed him again. "Just please don't stop."

Carter's eyes widened, staring at her intently. "You sure? I don't want you to hurt like that."

Avery nodded. "I'm sure," she stated firmly. "I need you."

Reaching beneath her, Carter removed the pillows, then nestled into the familiar position flat on the bed. He kissed her lips with a softness, hoping it conveyed how much he cared about her. That while pain was a part of pleasure, he'd never intentionally hurt her, ever. While in the midst of the kiss, he positioned and entered, loving how she moaned into his mouth.

It was abnormal for him to behave this way. He couldn't stop kissing her as he pumped, swiveling his hips to get new angles and depths. Normally he wasn't a huge fan of kissing or missionary, but in this moment he needed to be both in her and attached in any way possible. It was curious, he wasn't even losing momentum in this lull; he thought he'd always needed to pick up the pace and truly fuck to come, but he was on the verge of unloading even at this slower more languid tempo.

And then he did, leaving her mouth as he emptied with a deep thrust. A few more jerking motions as he looked down between them, then up at Avery in consternation, almost agitated by this turn of events.

Unbeknownst to her, he'd also entered the day looking for clarity. Some fun to be had, for sure, but he couldn't imagine any sort of longevity. He didn't do longevity. He did short, frenzied bursts of passion and crazy experiences, maybe a visit home, but they never lasted longer than a few months, and most not even that. Last weekend had been some ridiculous evolution of a fantasy he hadn't known he had, and he'd left it with true feelings. That said, he knew himself and today was his chance to figure out if those feelings were real.

He had just learned they were not only real, they were different than any he'd ever experienced. While there was every reason to orgasm—the eroticism of pent-up lust for nearly two hours, making her violently come, and fucking her three different ways—that wasn't why he'd done it. Hurting her had pulled him from the moment and he'd entered a new one: a new one of love and passion.

He'd climaxed out of love. And it had him spiraling.

As Carter started to retreat, Avery grabbed his ass. "No, please," she moaned, pressing her hips to him. "Please just stay in me. Just another minute." She fluttered her muscles around his cock, couldn't bear the thought of being empty of him.

Carter rocked his hips against her, smiling as he pet her damp hair. At least in this moment, he couldn't imagine her any other way than this angelic creature, freshly fucked by him, begging him to stay within her depths. He wanted to keep her filled every minute from here until the end of time. And with this thought he realized that he was turning into her slave. As he owned her, she owned him.

"I promise you'll be filled again," he assured her with a gentle laugh, then finally withdrew and collapsed beside her, taking her with him onto her side, arm beneath her head. "Many, many times. So many times you'll need me to stop."

Avery raised her head. "Never!" she cried in mock horror at the thought. There was a part of her that meant it. Another part that desperately wanted to know how many ways he'd have to fuck her for her to have had enough. She didn't see it as possible, though knew he likely had it in him to outlast her stamina, push her into a pain she'd need a break from.

As she placed her head back down on his bicep, she began to imagine the ways, unable to help herself. She wanted to know that limit—what could bring her there. Would it be a certain act? Or just how long it went on? She'd been sore Sunday morning, for sure, but had still wanted more come morning. The thought was intriguing, and she was just too new in her sexual journey to know . . . it had only been just now that she'd known slamming into a cervix was a thing! That had been a paralyzing moment of pain that was . . . well, an experience that she felt she should have hated, and even then, she hadn't. Didn't still. Almost wanted it again, if only to understand it.

"I need to clean up," Avery decided, propping herself up. She had to roll her shoulders a bit, then pulled her hair free and shook that out. She was majestically relaxed from the massage, if not a little heady from it, like she'd been drinking. "I'll be right back."

Carter watched her slide from the mattress; her tall thin frame always moving with an elegance. Her chest was small and perfect, her ass the same, and a thin waist with a flat stomach between the two. He'd been with a lot of women, different shapes, different sizes, different shades of skin. He admired the female form and he knew how to navigate it. Always felt he deserved to. And yet, with Avery—as he watched her bend down for her panties, he could not believe he was fucking her.

"Fucking Christ," he muttered under his breath, overcome to the point of an audible exclamation.

"What?"

He shook his head, unable to rip his eyes from her. "It is blinding how sexy you are."

Avery blushed, laughing as she scrunched her brows. "Oh, stop," she said bashfully.

"I'm not joking," he stated seriously, propping himself up on an elbow. "If I fucked you a thousand times I'd feel the same shock over the beauty of your body as I do right now."

"Carter," Avery groaned, though she was moved. Overwhelmingly so. "I don't think that's true," she finally said, brushing it off so she wouldn't feel so affected.

He glanced down, hardening, then met her eyes again and held out a hand. "Come over here and I'll show you exactly what your body does for me," he said, then lunged to reach for her, clasped her wrist and yanked her to the bed on top of him.

Avery laughed with sheer joy, placing her hands beside each ear on the mattress and looking down at him. "Cmon, Carter," she said. "I've seen the women you've been with, they're like so far beyond me that they're even out of your league!"

Carter couldn't help but toss his head back with a laugh. "It's not true," he disagreed, then grinned evilly. "They were all definitely within my league!"

"Oh, fuck you," Avery cried as she rolled her eyes and began to sit up to climb off, but her hips were grabbed and he held her down, further than she'd been before so she fully sat upon him.

"Feel that?" he asked her, raising a brow as he pressed his erection against her. Watched her bite her lip as she melted with a soft moan. "That, Avery, is the clearest sign I can possibly give you that I think you're the sexiest, hottest ass I've ever been with. I came like two minutes ago and watching you stand up made me hard again in seconds."

"Yeah, but your stamina was proven already," Avery cooed, her lids lethargic as she rocked against him, allowing him to maneuver her hips. God she fucking wanted it, too, so badly.

"With you!" Carter proclaimed. "My ability to be ready quickly is wholly dependent on who I'm with, and I'm telling you, Ave. This, here?" He punctuated it with a thrust of his hips, though wasn't inside. "This is all you."

Avery placed her palms on his chest, enjoying the gentle rocking without the penetration for a moment as she bit her lip, wanting to ask some questions now that they were talking about things. She gazed at Carter, for the briefest moment imagining him with other women, wondering what it had been like. Even imagining what he may have done with Whitney, which hurt her heart, but she was curious. She wanted to understand him.

"Do you like having sex like that?" she began tentatively. He quirked a brow and she knew she had to clarify, and she stopped rocking on top of him, taking a more serious turn. "Like . . . with long massages and . . . I don't know. Just normal sex, I guess."

Carter smiled, just the softest curve of his lips. "I like sex," he said with a shrug. "All sex. But that's not really what you're asking about." He guided her left leg up and over so she was beside him and he sat up. "C'mon, lets at least be dressed and we can talk."

After pulling on some shorts and a t-shirt, Avery taking some time to clean up in the bathroom and putting on the bralette and her own shorts, Carter grabbed some lemonade and they sat down on the comfortable outdoor sofa. Avery tucked her feet up on the cushion while Carter sat beside her, doing the same so they could face each other.

"I like control," Carter stated, keeping his eyes in hers so she knew he was levelling with her. "I'm perfectly satisfied with all types of sex, and sometimes—like just minutes ago? Sometimes it's perfect to just be lost in slow motion. But if I have my preference, I like to be in full control and pushing limits. I like to fuck my partner hard, and I like to hear the sounds she makes when pushed. That's what excites me the most."

Avery thought about this for a moment, applying it to her limited experience. She had also liked him in control, though if ranking her favorite experiences, her first choice would have been when they both made love to her in the wee hours of the morning on that final night, which was when she was still under their control, but tender, not rough. Her second favorite was similar: with Mason last night. Just as she thought maybe this made them incompatible, she remembered with a jolt of electricity that went right between her legs the moment Carter had truly fucked her while wearing the corset. They were apples to oranges, she wasn't even able to place it third because . . . given the mood, maybe it could compete for second.

"Why?" was what she finally asked after consideration.

Carter didn't need to think it through. "It's just what does it for me," he said simply. "I have more powerful orgasms when I'm making all the decisions. It turns me on to see the woman I'm with be pushed to the limit, and it's not for some nefarious reason—I wasn't abused, I'm not trying to work shit out—I'm not damaged. I just love the thrill of it, and only when I know they want it too."

"What about the pain?"

Carter bit his thumbnail and raised a brow. "What about it?"

It all made sense to Avery so far, and she knew his answers before he stated them in a way, because she knew his heart: she knew he didn't do things to genuinely harm. But she did want the assurances that she was right. Further, she needed to hear his reasons to understand her own. She was still so confused about her feelings toward that part of herself: the part that had liked Carter's control, if not even preferred it.

"I mean, you have to know there's pain associated with pushing limits," Avery blew out, then chuckled light heartedly. "You literally spanked me, and pretty fucking hard."

Carter laughed, though he now felt worry over having done that to her. Was this her telling him that wasn't okay after all?

He began very delicately, his words slow, eyes cast down. "I've found that as much as I enjoy the control and pushing limits that might inflict some pain on a willing party, that willing party enjoys receiving it just as much," he said. "It's play, and I would never actually enjoy hurting someone outside of that sort of play. You do know that, right?"

"Of course," Avery cried, not even having to take a moment to consider that. She reached out and held his ankle with one hand to assure him. "I know who you are, and I really do know all of this, I just wanted to talk about it."

Carter met her eyes once more. "Is there any part of that weekend that you regret?"

Avery did not have to consider this either, as she confidently stated, "No. Not one."

She meant it. And it was time to explain herself.

"I was, at times, shocked and scared—but not fear of you or even the situation, just of myself! I'd never done anything like that before. It has been two years since I had sex and when I did, it hurt and not in a fun way. I didn't have you there telling me it was going to get better if I could relax. I had fucking Benjamin pump at me for a full minute without so much as hearing a word I was saying about how I needed it slower, or how it hurt . . . he didn't listen to me. You listened to me, and while it didn't mean you stopped when I said I couldn't do it, that was for the best. You knew I could do it, and you were right.

"That first night when you spanked me, I was kinda tipsy and when my panties came down, it was so weird and I didn't understand what was happening really, but I knew even then that I could have actually stopped it by walking away and you wouldn't have pushed it. It's like you said, there's a thrill to it that is confusing and electrifying."

Carter chuckled. It was amazing to hear Avery's honest take on their weekend. They needed this. This was how they could move forward, he knew it. Between his long massage, explaining his sexual desires and decompressing her thoughts on the weekend, this was what was solidifying them. "We really didn't plan anything," he again assured her. "It just evolved, and we kept looking to each other to figure it out and just couldn't . . . we both wanted you, and that game of control? That just seemed to be the vehicle."

"I get that," Avery agreed. "But it's weird though, you know? Like while in it, I was so confused. I didn't know anything, from one minute to the next. I was enjoying it, and that was probably the most confusing part. And then I didn't actually know if you guys were enjoying it or really just messing with me—"

"—Oh, we were enjoying it," Carter immediately interrupted. Above all else, he had to assuage that fear.

Avery shook her head. "No, I know you were sexually enjoying it, but I didn't know if that really had anything to do with me. I know better now, but at the time I was just a pinball of emotions and confusion and learning what I liked and what I wanted. I grew so much last weekend that even if I regretted any part of it—which I don't—I couldn't actually regret it happening because of how much I gained as a person, both sexually awakening and strengthening my emotions. If that makes sense."

Carter thought his heart might burst from his chest. Even now he'd had moments where he feared they'd hurt her in some way, and to learn that she had no regrets gave him an immeasurable amount of relief. "It makes sense," he agreed.

"I'm pretty strong as a person, and I could have walked away," she continued. "I continuously chose not to." What she didn't add was that she chose not to, clear to the point of this emotional breakdown she was experiencing this week where she couldn't fucking decide how to continue on without them exactly as they had been over the weekend.

Carter grabbed her hand that had been resting on his ankle and began to toy with her fingers. "So then, let me ask you," he began tentatively. "What about the pain?"

"What about it?" Avery asked with a smirk, repeating the same line he'd responded with when she'd posed the question.

Carter took the cue. "You now know there's pain associated with me pushing your limits—" Avery felt a jolt between her legs as he said it, because he was talking about her and not women as the abstract. "I did, after all, literally spank you, and pretty fucking hard."

Avery's heart began to thrum in her chest, a pressure in her throat as he not only echoed her but she recalled both times it had happened. The first night it has all been such a shock, and she was acutely aware of how the juxtaposition between Carter and Mason swatting her bare ass and their gentle massaging had been the most confusing turn-on she'd ever experienced in her life.