Owning Avery Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carter held her hair with his left hand as he continued his assault, at this moment preferring the longer motions to the point where he would nearly fall from her before sending his dick back in to the hilt. He was able to achieve different angles just by leaning to the left an inch, then to the right, all the while gripping Avery's hair, and in a moment of clarity, with only the head of his cock inside her, he took his right hand and landed a spanking on her right cheek to finally reach five, then thrust against her yelp, then chuckled; he couldn't help himself.

"That's five," he said, releasing her hair and spanking her twice more in rapid succession on her left cheek as he told her, "plus two for saying no, I can't." While he slowed his thrusts, he admired her ass—pink now from the spanking, and couldn't help himself as he landed one more on the right; listened to the cry. "This is mine," he told her, rubbing the cheek he'd just landed upon. "You are mine," he punctuated this with a thrust. "Say it."

"I'm yours."

There were so many sensations Avery was experiencing, and while some of them were discomfort—the surprise spanking, the grip on her hair, the way he'd yanked her while fully embedded—she only wanted more. She would give him anything—anything—he asked for right now, and it made her feel like such a slut. And she wanted to be! She wanted to be his slut. A slut for him.

"Say it again," he ordered her, grabbing her hair once more. "Mean it."

Avery gasped, her body overwhelmed. "I'm yours, Carter," she moaned, then let out a squeal against a long stroke that achieved an unexpected angle. "Oh, fuck, Carter! I'm so yours, every piece of me!" Another angle, this one hitting a spot she didn't understand and the noise she made surprised even her! "Oh my god, Carter! Uhnn, fuck me, just fuck me!"

"Good fucking girl," Carter cooed, punctuating each word with a long thrust. Unbelievable, from start to finish—she just understood everything as though she'd been down this road a hundred times, while still knowing absolutely nothing; her inexperience equally as intoxicating. He reached around her, knowing it would take very little, and allowed his middle finger to bury itself between her lips, locating her clit.

The finger landed, sending Avery cross-eyed. She heard him say, "come for me," and to her wild fucking surprise, just his order and two seconds of pressure on her clit sent her into an orgasm where her right elbow buckled, and she clumsily tried to get her bearings, though ended up gripping the duvet with her face down on the bed, riding waves that met his every thrust—thrusts that continued against an orgasm that seemingly had no end, just like the thrusts until suddenly one forceful one that was accompanied with a groan from Carter.

And she had not heard that sound before.

Never so guttural. Never so loud. Primal.

The moment her hips were released, she fell to her left side and curled into a ball, trying to find some semblancy of normality. She needed grounding, still riding waves that had her in the clouds. Her body convulsed, primarily in the chest and spreading outward, a heaviness and lightness all at once.

Carter was on his side next to her on the bed and watched her in what he could only describe as aftershocks. He was feeling his own: couldn't remember the last time he had come as hard as that, which was saying a lot given he ranked his orgasms over the weekend as some of the best of his life. And given his experience, that said even more.

What the fuck was it about her?

He knew what it was, couldn't even allow himself to think the phrase in his head as he rolled onto his back, running his fingers through his hair with an exhale that carried weight. He stared at the ceiling for a moment, then let his head fall to the side. Her chest was ruddy above the black satin corset, her cheeks flushed. A dampness had formed in her roots, and she offered him a relieved smile that conveyed that she couldn't believe what she had just gone through, the feeling mutual.

It suddenly dawned on him he hadn't even tightened her corset, and he began to laugh. Really laugh: she had really gotten to him.

"What's funny?" Avery asked, grinning with a little chuckle.

Carter propped himself up with an arm, reached out and slid his fingers into her cleavage with ease, giving the stiff black fabric a pull. "I needed you so badly I didn't even get to play with this," he said, then laughed again. He had needed to fuck her right that instant, to the point where he'd left off that final spanking and tightening those laces. And he regretted that part, because now all he wanted to do was take it off of her and suck on her tits until he was ready again.

She loved his laugh. Loved that they could do all of that—spankings and fucking—and still have a moment of humor. "I think if you'd tightened it, I wouldn't be breathing right now, so in a way: thanks for forgetting!"

"Well, I'm afraid it's not coming off without my chance at it," Carter smirked with a shrug. "I won't use you too much more, but I'm not quite finished, either."

He stared at her with adoration for a moment as she smiled at him. Wondered what she was thinking: if she was ready for more or needed a break. It was so much to take, he knew, but she'd been a champion last Saturday. He didn't want to ask either; she knew the code. And as she again didn't protest or mention the need for a break, he let the thought drop. A break would mean he let her out of the corset, and once that was gone he was unlikely to put it back on.

No, it needed to happen now. With an inhale, he sat up and shook his head before climbing from the bed. Because it was still so early in her experiences—because so much hinged on today—he left the bedroom area for a moment and went into the bathroom to clean himself off. He wanted her mouth, but didn't know how she'd feel about that happening after freshly being inside of her: something he could find out later.

Avery had followed behind to the bathroom and sat down on the toilet to pee. She wiped the cum from herself, then once out of the stall, found Carter cleaning himself with a damp towel that he also ran over his shoulders. She wet her own washcloth and did the same, feeling this urge to walk over and be wrapped in his arms and kissed.

Unlike herself, she took that initiative, set the towel down and pressed up against him, raising her lips to meet his mouth. A minute went by before they parted, and Carter smiled at her. "What do we do about this?" he asked, running his finger over the top of the corset along her chest.

Avery spun in his arms, pulling her hair over her shoulder. "You should fix it," she breathed, feeling the electric charge of fear, not knowing what this could bring next. But she also felt brave. She was demonstrating to him that she was completely his. That she would comply with his every ask.

Carter glanced over at the window frames that went floor to ceiling: the poles that allowed the full glass wall to fold like curtains and make the pool house open air. With a hand on her shoulder, he coaxed her into walking toward the closest one, only a few feet away from the bathroom/changing area. "Hold this," he said, placing his palm against the pole.

Avery gulped: her fear amplifying. That was not what she'd expected, and now she wondered just how tight this thing would be. Still, she was determined. He owned her. And with a deep breath—perhaps her last one for awhile—she held the pole with both hands.

Pulling on the end of the bow that held the lower half of the laces, Carter unwound it. He was methodical this time. Before, he had simply pulled the laces and retied. This time, he treated it just as he would a new shoe. Beginning with the lowest crisscrosses, he hooked his finger in and tightened each one, working his way to where they tied midback. He loved how his motions jockeyed her body, forcing her to grip the pole to keep steady. He loved how she looked at him over her shoulder, and he met her eyes with low brows, his chin tucked, and a little grin.

Once he held the ties, satisfied with his work, he gently tugged, studying her body. She sharply inhaled, gripping the post with whitened knuckles. And on that inhale, he pulled them tightly against her gasp.

"All things aside, Ave . . . you will have to tell me if it's too tight," he assured her, meaning it. The last thing he wanted was for her to pass out; he only wanted the constriction to amplify sensations. To emphasize his ownership of her body.

The fact that this went said made Avery smile, and she took a gentle breath. Tight, but acceptable. "It's okay," she said with a nod. Yes, he owned her. And he looked after her. Her heart swelled, although there wasn't much room for it in the corset. God, she really was in love with him. With Carter. She couldn't imagine him feeling the same way. Mason, yes. He was more sensitive. But Carter? It was too impossible.

Fuck.

Carter did the same with the upper half, taking his time with each section, and he didn't know what possessed him when he asked, "Does this make your boobs hurt, or nah?" other than sheer curiosity. He couldn't imagine posing the question to any of his flings. This was meaningful. He didn't have to keep up pretenses of a game with Avery. The game still existed, even when he had human moments.

"No," Avery said, considering what it did feel like. "I think the brunt of it lands on my ribs. If anything it actually feels pretty fucking great to be bound like this. I get this lift and pressure . . ." She blushed, feeling she was sharing too much. "Well, it makes me feel sexy."

A hard yank sent the pressure to her chest. She did like how that part felt, there was something to be said for the constant pressure on her breasts as they swelled, especially while turned on. It did something to her nipples that she couldn't describe, even in her thoughts.

Carter began testing the edges of the corset. He was more than pleased, and opened his mouth to ask if she really was okay with it, because it felt tighter to his hands than it had on Saturday night, but stopped himself: he had already given her permission to tell him, and she hadn't yet protested it.

Plus, he was very eager to get back to playing. "Follow me," he told her, taking her hand and escorting her back to the bedroom area. Once there, he kissed her, placing his hands on her ass. Christ, he loved her ass: he always wanted to be touching it, though not as much as he wanted other things, namely her on her knees, right this second.

He released her mouth and grabbed a pillow, tossed it on the ground. Eyed the full-length mirror to make sure placement would be correct and shifted it with his foot so that he would have a side view of her. Taking her hand, he said, "On your knees for me, Ave," and helped steady her as she sunk to the floor in front of him.

Avery kept her eyes in Carters while he held the base of his cock, which wasn't even quite half-mast yet, and she watched him give himself a stroke and bit her lower lip. She sunk her ass onto her feet and reached for him, but he said, "No," while shaking his head. "Hands behind your back for now."

Obediently, Avery placed her hands behind her back and laced them together, worried she might forget. She watched Carter stroke himself once more, then with his hand on the base, he tapped the head of his dick against her lips. She opened her mouth to try and catch it, but he instead leaned forward a few inches and tapped it on her forehead next.

Avery leaned back and Carter grinned as he teased her, her sweet mouth failing once more to wrap around him. He would feed it to her when he was ready, and he stroked himself once more as he brushed his other hand through the roots of her blonde hair at her forehead. Holding her head still, he drummed it one last time on her forehead, and while she blinked, she still kept her eyes in his.

He then tapped the head on her lips, this time as a clear sign for her to open her mouth. When she did, he coaxed her head forward before releasing her hair so she could do as she pleased without him guiding it, and closed his eyes so he could feel her wet hot mouth sucking on him before gazing at their profile in the mirror.

Sure enough, her hands were behind her back, which made it clumsier in the sexiest way, her head bobbing upon him, and without looking directly down at her, he began to bundle her hair up in the back of her head with both hands while keeping his gaze in the mirror, though still allowing her to be in charge of her every motion for now.

He tasted clean. No different than kissing any body part, really, which Avery continued to feel gratitude over, glad he'd had the wherewithal to both take a moment and get cleaned up. Keeping her hands laced behind her back was a challenge, as only suction kept him from plopping out of her mouth, and she felt foolish as it happened again. Her mouth searched him out: she had to lean back a few inches to focus and find him to get the aim right, then gathered him into her mouth once more.

She was enjoying how he'd hit the back of her throat and she'd suck with a fervor as she leaned her head back until he'd nearly fall from her. Rinse, repeat. Listen to his gentle sounds. The way he said, "Ohh, Avery," like a song, the vowels long, the tone low and full of contentment.

Avery was aware of the mirror, mostly because he hadn't looked into her eyes since she began, but she couldn't exactly look over either, so she watched his face. Saw him bite his lower lip with a miniscule thrust. Loved knowing how much she was pleasing him.

When he did meet her eyes, they narrowed as he let out a little grunt. "You like sucking my cock?" he asked her, and she felt his hand brush down her cheek and pause there.

"Mmhmm," Avery cooed back, emphasizing it with a particularly long motion, and once only the tip was in she swirled her tongue around it before sucking him back again.

"Mmm, Good girl," Carter praised, brushing his thumb on her cheek, which was getting more flushed by the minute. While he definitely preferred fucking her as far as sensation went, there was nothing quite like watching his dick disappear into any of her orifices, and her mouth was a favorite for the visual: there was something degrading about a blowjob, probably the fact that the pleasure is so one sided. It was always sexy to see a partners face as they sucked him, and Avery of course, as with all things, surpassed everyone he'd ever had.

He held the base and tapped her lips again, enjoying the thrill of this reminder that he was in charge and would use her mouth as he wished, just as he would the rest of her body. It was an incredible turn on to see how she'd open her mouth for him as he'd do this, trying to catch him again with a hunger. "Open," he coaxed her, then sent himself in to rub on the inside of her cheek, admiring the protrusion in her face as he lips closed around him.

Once again he slid out, and with this came saliva dripping in a long string from dick to chin, and Avery peered up at him with wide eyes. "May I use my hands now?" she asked demurely.

Carter's dick throbbed as she said it. Jesus Christ, she was falling into the role so perfectly, it just continued to astound him. "You may," he said with a nod, and within the next second she had one hand around him and the other wiping her chin.

Beginning to stroke him with long motions, Avery took a few deep breaths before taking him inside of her mouth again, and this time it was easier because she could hold him and use her hand as a guide. She so wanted to please him, wanted to be the best he had ever. There was so much at stake, and now that she couldn't make up her mind between them once more, she knew she had to be good enough for them to be okay with it: for them to stop caring that she was with the both of them.

And so she licked and sucked as though her life depended on it, and in a way, she felt it did. She just couldn't imagine continuing on through the summer without continuing exactly this at every chance she could possibly get.

Getting a decent grip on the roots of her hair, Carter pulled her head back. "Let's see how deep we can go," he said, then carefully pushed into her mouth while holding her head still. "Just like Saturday . . ." he cooed with encouragement, hitting the back of her throat. "Swallow me, Ave."

She did hate this. Of everything she'd done, this was the hardest—which was such a surprise, because so much had been hard at first: the spankings, the pain of Carter's dick their first time on the couch, the shock of his width, when he'd fucked her, when he'd put in a plug in her— Well, she couldn't even make her mind form that thought, as she felt similarly about that, too.

But this? This was a lot to take in a different way, and it felt no different now as her throat began to reflexively try to swallow him, over and over and over before the moment her body decided the only option was to change direction and, essentially, eject him, which was done the next second with a gag, a cough, and then heaving in a deep breath.

It was unfathomable to Carter that she could do this at all, and he stroked her reddened cheek while she caught her breath, then said, "Again." Not giving her time to protest, he sent his aching dick into the her mouth and watched how her eyes widened; felt her throat milking him with a suction that didn't even seem possible. "Fucking good girl," he muttered. Her face grew red and he held her still an extra few seconds while he moaned, then released her, saliva hanging between them in multiple strands.

He stepped away to grab the glass of water and offered it to her, which she took with gratitude and gulped down half of it. It eased the roar in her throat immediately, though she'd still feel that pressure for a bit longer, if she was remembering right. It didn't matter. It was all worth it for him: she'd do anything for him.

And would have to in the next second, she realized as he was already pulling at her before she had a chance to set the glass down. She barely managed to set it beside her on the floor before she was fed his cock once more, though he didn't seem to care about her swallowing it anymore; just that it was in her mouth, as he gave her free rein the moment her lips were around it.

She had to make him come, and knew he was close as she tasted him. Her hand flew up and down his shaft as she bobbed on him faster and faster, and then suddenly he was gripping the roots of her hair again, and it hurt as he yanked her back. He took over for her hand and pumped himself, twice . . . three times, then with his cockhead inches from her mouth, he exploded across her lips, tongue, cheeks and chin.

Carter watched the second he coated her flushed face in his cum, the view enhancing his orgasm tenfold to the point where he let out a low grunt. He grinned, bit his lower lip as he rubbed his dick in the particularly large pool of it on her left cheek. "Lick it from me," he told her. Loved how she tilted her head to the side to take his softening cock in her mouth and suck the cum from him. He did it again, feeding her his release, then used two fingers to scoop the last of it and sent them deep into her mouth. There he felt her tongue circling around, licking his fingers clean of every last drop. "Very good girl," he nodded with approval.

Urging her to her feet, he pushed her back against the bed until she fell upon the mattress, having to prop herself up on her elbows. He yanked her panties off for the third time today and sent the two fingers she'd wet for him inside her without any sort of preamble.

Avery's head fell back as Carter immediately began to assault her pussy, which was exactly the right word for it: he was fucking her with his fingers and she yelped against the thrusts, not fully realizing she was starting to slide back on the mattress away from him, the way it was happening so forcefully. "Oh my goddd," she wailed. "No, Carter! Uhhhnggg, it's too hard too fast, oh my fuck, fuck!"