Owning Avery Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She then felt the heat rise in her face as she thought about how she'd become attached to Carter so early that next morning because he'd had sex with her, and how he'd bent her over the kitchen table. She remembered the sting of it, how shook she was that it was happening—that all of it was happening at all, but specifically that—how that had truly felt like a punishment. She didn't think she'd liked it as it happened, though how could she really say given how scattered her thoughts were—her main focus at that time had been grappling with it being Carter and Mason, not considering what she liked and didn't in specific instances.

So maybe? She did remember seeing her reddened ass in the bathroom and being in awe of it.

"I think my favorite thing about you is that you push me," Avery finally decided after taking a deep breath, knowing this was not just an admission: it was permission. And that was scary, but also the truth. "That you knew every single time, despite me saying I couldn't do something: you knew I could, and that I'd like it, so you did it anyway. And with the understanding of talking me through it, and encouraging me. There's a magic to it, I can't explain it."

"But the pain?" Carter again posed earnestly, as this mattered right now more than ever.

Avery nodded, biting her lip. "I like the pain," she said. "Not every time. But I do like it, only because it's you."

Carter could feel an erection growing. "And the spanking?"

Another nod, another jolt of electricity, another moment of accepting that this was also permission. This one scared her more though, because she still wasn't sure. "I think so," she said, then swallowed through a lump in her throat. "Do you like spanking me?"

"More than I should," Carter admitted, his voice hoarse. Part of enjoying the control also included punishments when he didn't get what he wanted. He didn't need any of it, but he definitely loved it.

Scooting forward on the sofa so their legs intertwined, faces only a foot or so apart, Avery looked up through low brows in what she hoped was demure and sexy. She was frightened to even initiate it, not entirely sure still what she was giving permission for, as it was all still so new. What she did know, however, was that she needed him right this second. Carter, as who he is, not what he might think she wanted.

"Carter," she began, it exiting like a whine in a way that surprised her. She couldn't have sounded sultrier if she had tried, which only emphasized how much she meant what she was about to say. "You own me," she breathed. "Forever, really—" this an admission of truth that was too vulnerable, and she shook her head, "—but for the rest of our day together, just the two of us, I am yours. You have me any way you want me. All I want is to please you."

Jesus Fucking Christ, Carter thought. Every drop of blood in his body was rushing through one place; he was throbbing in a way he had only experienced this past weekend, and never before then. The intensity of his need for her surpassed his every experience with anyone prior, and there had been more than he could count. He could think of eighty different ways he wanted her just off the top of his head, and that wouldn't have scratched the surface.

He brushed at her hair for a moment, speechless, which was a rarity, while he considered. Also while he studied her to gauge her certainty. She didn't seem to waver. He could register some fear with how her breathing had sped up, or at least trepidation. But not hesitancy. She was sure of what she said, and this was the moment Carter realized he would want her for the rest of his life. Even if in ten minutes she took it back and they just went back to sensual massaging, he was done for, because she wanted him. Like this.

And his need was swelling even more as each pass through her hair felt more frenzied, his urge to control taking over the driver's seat. On the fifth pass, he gripped her hair at the back of her head and held. "I don't listen to no's and I can't," he warned her.

Avery gulped as the adrenaline soared through her body. She tried to nod her head that it went understood, but he had gripped her hair at the root, and while it didn't hurt at all, if she really nodded and he held, it would.

"The answer is always yes," he continued, staring deep into her eyes. "Because you can, and you will. And if you argue, I will spank you. Understood?"

Her exhale was stunted, exiting in staccatos as she replied, "Y-y-yes."

"You might start to feel like you're my toy," Carter explained, his other hand twisting the thick strap of her bralette, his eyes upon his fingers. "Which is what you are."

Another rush of adrenaline. Avery's heart pounded harder and harder, her chest tightening. But above all that, the ache began, so familiar and so acute: the need for him rose above all else. This was exactly why she wanted Carter. He excited her like a deep itch that needed scratching. She felt terrified and while it was confusing, she craved the thrill of the fear.

"If you decide you're done being my toy, we can cool off by going into the pool," he said, and then met her eyes while releasing the grip on her hair. He brushed his hand down her cheek to cradle her face. "Do you understand that? All you need to say is that you want to go in the pool. That you want to go swimming."

Avery smiled as she bit her lower lip. Of course Carter would keep it safe. She trusted him implicitly. She knew she might cry out no, or that she couldn't do something. She liked that he wouldn't listen, and now she knew that if she needed him to listen, she could just tell him she wanted to go swimming. Simple as that.

Welled up with emotion, she leaned forward and kissed him deeply, wrapping her arms around his neck and holding him. How foolish she'd been to think she didn't need this day with Carter. She was in love with him, equally. And it was completely fucked up, she knew it! But for right now, she didn't need to think about that. It was just her and Carter, and she loved him, and she believed he loved her. She could feel it as she kissed him with every ounce of passion that was bursting inside.

Carter pulled her closer: he could never be close enough. Avery was not breakable, so he wasn't worried about when this kiss broke and he took over. She understood her out, and he never ever thought less of anyone who used an out. He was, however, in uncharted territory, as he wasn't sure which direction their naughty play this afternoon would take: he'd never been in love before. He loved the control and the limit pushing, but he also loved Avery. It would be interesting to see if this meant he'd push her just as far, if not further, or if he might even be unable to.

"I'm ready," Avery breathed between them, running her fingers through his hair, then down until her palm met his chest. Her forehead was still against his. "I'm all yours."

"Go into the bedroom," Carter instructed. "In the drawer of the bedside table you'll find your corset. Put it on, tightly, and wait for me."

Avery nodded. Kissed him, then rose from the sofa and walked through the pool house to the back bedroom area that was tucked away. She opened the drawer to find the corset next to the closed shopping bag. She was briefly tempted to look inside, but didn't know what sort of time she had to follow his instructions and the corset was complicated, so she shut the drawer and worked off her bralette.

Once she felt she had the laces tight, she worked on the front part, hooking the little pieces of metal into place as she held her breath. She glanced at herself in the full length mirror as she did so, wishing she had black panties on to match. But she loved the effect none the less once it was hooked up in place, though she knew from last time it probably wasn't tight enough again; it seemed to be a two person job.

She sat down on the bed and in her nervousness, tried out a few different poses before just settling on one leg down and one curved on the bed, an arm behind her to prop herself up. She hoped she looked sexy.

It seemed like a very long time before Carter walked in, and she swallowed heavily upon meeting his gaze. She was so ready. For what, she didn't know, and she felt the same sort of fearful anticipation she'd felt Saturday night. She was still new to all of this.

Carter set down the pitcher of ice water on the bedside table and took her in. She was perfection, from her tousled blonde hair to little pink painted toe. He didn't really have a plan, he never needed one. He just knew he wanted to make her scream his name.

"Stand up for me," he said, taking her hand and pulling her from the bed. Avery rose, then stood perfectly still as he brushed her hair back from her shoulders. She'd had a hair tie, he remembered, and he located it on the floor, then pulled her hair back into a messy ponytail.

He then tested the corset in the back, top first. Able to hook his fingers in with ease, he untied the knot and pulled the laces, listened to Avery gasp. He loved that gasp. He tied that bow, then ran his fingers along the bottom all the way around her, letting the tips dance upon her skin. He saw how goosebumps covered her arms for a brief moment, then curved his fingers in and pulled. "Far too loose, again," he told her with a raised brow and a lopsided grin. Standing behind her, he placed his hands on her hips and ushered her over to the bed, where he pushed her down so she was bent over the high mattress.

Avery felt the pressure of a hand on her lower back as the other began to grope her over her panties, and she moaned: he wasn't delicate just now, but it still felt amazing. She felt sexy and there was something to be said for truly feeling like she belonged to him. He pulled her panties down her legs and massaged her ass, spreading it, thumbs digging into her much like the massage earlier this morning.

"I asked you to put this on tightly," Carter told her, and she felt the gentle tug at the lower laces.

"I know," Avery moaned. "I can only hook the front with it on, so I have to just guess how tight they are then wrap it."

Leaning over her as he brought her hands over her head—placing the weight of his body against the line of hers—he brushed her hair to the side, pressed her cheek to the mattress, placing his lips right beside her ear. There, he whispered in a low and straightforward voice, "I'm going to spank you now," and felt her tense up below him. Petting her hair with his left hand, his right keeping himself steady, he said, "I don't want to hurt you, Avery. And I promise, I will make you come—" he kissed her neck, "—again—" another kiss on her shoulder blade, "—and again—" on her upper arm, his hands now trailing down her sides over the corset, "—and again," hands on her sides, with a gentle kiss on her right hip, he arched her back ever so slightly, always one to appreciate the perfection of a pose, "—and again," he rose and rubbed his hands over her cheeks, studying the line of her body.

Avery felt she might come now with the right touch. She couldn't be sure with her hands flat on the bed above the crown of her head, but she felt relatively certain if she were to touch between her legs, she would be dripping wet as Carter said, "—and again—" one more time, his hands kneading her ass, and despite herself she was almost raising it against his hands, even though her legs thought they might "—and again—" give way, especially now as his thumbs dove between her legs, the way his voice just coated her like a velvet blanket, sending shivers through "—and again—" every nerve, all firing rapidly: his hand resting heavy on her lower back, pressing her hips against the mattress, she moaned the moment—

*CRACK*

Avery cried out, then sharply inhaled as she bit her lower lip. Yes, there was pain . . . a stinging heat left behind on her right cheek, and she felt Carter adjusting her position further as he said, "That's one." But what shook her to her core was that she loved it. So much anticipation had been built up before that action that she'd been wanting it to happen, though hadn't realized it until it had. And now? She couldn't be 100% certain, but she felt she wanted more.

"Of how many?" she asked meekly, a tremor in her voice.

Carter thought about it for a moment. He really didn't want to hurt her, or rather, he didn't want to cause her any real pain. Only the wanted kind. He was acutely aware of how much was riding on today. And while yes, he wanted to fuck her until she couldn't walk—and yes, he knew exactly what he was doing—he would need to still be very conscious of every move made.

Digging his thumbs into her lower back while holding her hips to create a deeper downward arch, he finally said, "I feel like five is fair."

He landed a firm smack down on her left cheek, listened to her wail that started as a long vowel and morphed into a high nnn that almost had a question mark at the end of it. Honestly it had been one of his favorite sounds, because it sounded needy. Horny.

Slutty.

He was hardening, the blood rush affecting his head. Both of them, really. He'd intended to ask her to count, but forgotten as he landed another spanking direct center, and instead of removing his hand he pressed it against her, spreading her and letting his fingers dig in: three of them right into her soaking pussy, just the tips to the first knuckle. His cock again jerked, so with his other hand he adjusted his shorts to give it room to rise.

"Three," Avery heard him say, though barely. He was clutching her in a way that had her on her toes, rising with his hand and she gripped the comforter as she moaned.

She had been turned on before. Even before last weekend she'd had her moments; experiences that she might recall and think about later in a way that would have her crossing her legs. The best, of course, had been through the weekend she shared with Carter and Mason, though she wasn't aware at the time that they were memories she would revisit again and again as long as she lived, having been too disoriented about her situation.

For some reason, she had a feeling that nothing touched this moment, and she didn't know why. Was the difference that she had no confusion now? That she wanted this? That she felt an almost physical frenzied need for him? To feel punished in a good way? Used?

*WHACK*

"Aaaahnnnnn," Avery whimpered, and Carter watched her readjust her hold on the duvet. The air was charged; he wasn't sure why he was as pent up as he was right now. For real, he'd already fucked her today, and he'd spanked her before, so why was he feeling so frantic. It was unlike him. He was confounded, and physically stepped away from her body to clear his head for a moment, running his fingers through his hair.

This fucking meant something. This was real. Real in a way the weekend hadn't been. That weekend they'd lived this crazy fantasy, forgetting the world outside existed. His morning with her had been real; he'd meant every motion, all the slow build up, but this now felt like a pinnacle. Because this? This was his favorite.

Owning her.

He had to. This was, indeed, the defining moment for Carter. He would do everything for her: twelve hour massages if she asked for them. But this sort of play was ultimately his choice, and he now knew it was only ever going to be about her.

"Carter?" Avery asked nervously. She didn't feel his hands anymore and while it hadn't been a long time, a good half a minute had passed, and she looked over her shoulder to see him standing a few feet away, his hand over his mouth, staring at her. "Is everything . . ."

She halted her question as he quickly stepped forward, physically lifted her at the hips so she was on her knees on the mattress. There was some shifting behind her and she rose to her elbows, though kept her back arched low. She exhaled an apprehensive chuckle as she breathed, "That wasn't five."

Hands held her hips as she heard Carter's gruff voice say, "I don't care. I need to fuck you, right now."

Adrenaline pumped through her veins. She was so shocked and turned on, and when she felt the pressure on her pussy, she didn't even fight it. She craved it, and the high-pitched voice that squeaked out, "ohhhh yeahhhhhnnnn," was foreign to her own ears, even though she'd made it.

Carter was shocked by his lack of control, though didn't instantly start to fuck her as hard as he wanted. He kept a few inches out and held, closing his eyes to take in the sensation: Avery was fucking made to be wrapped around his cock, it was as simple as that. Her moans were like a symphony, and he looked down between their bodies before he sunk in the final few inches, taking her to his hilt until her thighs met his, then relished in the long wail that followed.

She'd felt it earlier: the blinding pain that had her seeing spots as her cervix was hit, something she hadn't known was a thing before today, and while her body instinctively tried to pull away without her permission, she was held in a vice grip by Carter on her hips, so she sunk her face into the duvet as she clutched her hair at the roots, waiting until the shock of it ebbed.

And it did. Her muscles spasmed against it and she felt she couldn't catch a full lungful of air. "Ohh, fuck!" she yelled, despite herself, again with a high pitched voice that she didn't recognize. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck me, oh fuck!"

Carter grinned. This was everything.

It was what he wanted her to feel: some pain, but the kind she wanted. And that voice told him she wanted it. He hadn't heard her like this, not even Saturday night. She sounded needy and reckless, and he knew she was putty in his hands to mold as he wished now.

Instead of easing out, he tugged on her hips to further emphasize his depth, pulling her impossibly harder against him. "Aunnnnggg, fuck fuck fuck!" she wailed, even taking a fist and hammering it on the bed. He could feel she was trying to pull away, likely not under her own control, and if anything it only made him want to exaggerate it even more, which he did by physically lifting her hips a few inches with another swift yank—one that had him leaning back a bit: a new angle, same rough depth—and Avery now cried out, "Carter, oh my god, no, I can't! I can't, ohh fuuuuck!"

He eased his grip infinitesimally as he waited for what could follow. Cooling off in the pool.

But it didn't come. Christ, she was perfect. Her breathing was labored and she continued to moan. And she didn't ask for it to stop.

Stop, he did, however. Her back had arched up like a cat at this point and he needed to adjust his knees after that. Staying embedded, though only half way, he adjusted his legs, then placed his hand on her lower back, applying the pressure to arch it downward.

Avery had lost control for a minute there, and still there were spots in her vision as she relaxed her body, feeling Carter urging her back down toward the mattress as he began some slower, more languid and long pumps. That had hurt, but in the hottest fucking way. It was hard to even comprehend it, so she stopped trying and, with eyes rolling into the back of her head and fluttering, she relished in Carter's giant cock taking her from behind, allowing her moans to meet the rhythm he was employing. There was an unpredictability to it: just as she thought a steady tempo was enacted, he would draw back and sink in slowly. It was in these long motions that Avery exhaled a contented ahhh.

She felt the weight of him against her and pushed back, knowing the potential repercussions now of such a motion: found that it didn't hit though, but her hair was being gathered at the root by his hand, and he pulled her head back in a way where she had to straighten her elbows to hold herself up.