Oz Beach Boy & Odessa Try Anal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On this Halloween Night, Odessa Prince wanted to go dark...she wanted to get naughty...and she wanted to get dirty. On this Halloween Night, Odessa Prince wanted it to be all about her butt...and nothing but. Odessa Prince was ready and waiting.

On Halloween Night, Matt is ready to penetrate Odessa's butt...

I opened the door to Odessa's apartment, and quietly walked inside. It was dark, with the only light emanating softly from the open door to Odessa's bedroom. I paused, looked around, and then heard Odessa's voice peal out in the half-light.

"Take off your underwear," Odessa commanded. "I want you to walk in here completely naked."

I quickly peeled my Calvins down my smooth, muscled thighs, and let them drop to my ankles. I stepped out of them, and then walked toward Odessa's bedroom totally nude. My huge cock was now half-erect, both in anticipation of what was to come, and also from my very sexy little encounter with the gorgeous Lizet. I was ready to go.

As I arrived in the doorway to Odessa's bedroom, my jaw dropped. I couldn't believe what I was seeing...it was one of the most singularly and alluringly sexy things I'd ever witnessed. Odessa's room was sensually lit by ten black Halloween candles. The whole room shimmered with the promise of dark, kinky sex. Spooky classical music rung out of a small portable speaker...perfect for Halloween. I gasped with delight.

A vision of pure sex, Odessa was on her bed on all-fours. Her top half was covered with a sexy, strapless vinyl top which wrapped around her breasts completely. Odessa's bottom half, however, was completely naked. Odessa's legs were spread wide, which gave me an incredible view right between her opened-up butt-cheeks. My eyes were drawn right to her tight, waxed, fully exposed little butt-hole, which almost winked at me in the half-light. I gasped again.

"Lick my butt, Matt," Odessa said and looked at me sexily over her shoulder. "I want you to lick my butt-hole before you fuck it. Don't touch my tits or vadge...it's all about my butt tonight, Matt. Got it, lover?"

"Oh, fuck," I muttered. "Oh, my god...you look fucking amazing, Odessa. It's all about your butt...whatever you say, babe. If I do anything you don't like, just tell me."

"I will, lover," Odessa whispered. "Take me, Matt...take my arse with your tongue, lover."

My cock stiffened and rose away from my body, fully erect in response to Odessa's sexy words, and even sexier butt. I crossed the room quickly, the flames of the black Halloween candles flickering as I moved past them. I climbed up onto Odessa's large bed. The scent of my girlfriend's perfume and body wash filled my nostrils.

I moved forward across the bed on my knees until I was right behind Odessa. I placed a palm on each of her taut, smoothly curved butt cheeks. I slowly, gently prised Odessa's cheeks apart as wide as I could, even further revealing the inside of her totally hair-free arse crack.

I gasped with delight at the sweet, pink, puckered butt-hole that greeted me. Like everything else about Odessa, it was utterly gorgeous. I slowly moved my head forward until my face was literally buried between Odessa's butt cheeks.

As Odessa groaned quietly with pleasure, I began poking at her butt-hole with my tongue, working it around the edges, and slipping it briefly inside, flicking at the tight, sensitive flesh. I pushed my face further inside Odessa's glorious butt-crack.

With the spooky classical musical providing a dark and truly bizarre soundtrack, I sucked hard on Odessa's butt-hole, pulling at it with my lips. With my hands tight on her spread cheeks for balance and grip, I then slid my tongue right inside my girlfriend's back passage. I went as deep as I could with it, slithering further down the smooth, tender internal flesh.

Odessa pushed her curvy but firm butt back up against my face, and let out an intense, suppressed moan. I intently moved my tongue around inside her, and then slid it back and forth, working her insides. After a few more moments, I flicked at the tender skin of Odessa's anal entry.

Excited and highly aroused, my erect cock pulsed and throbbed between my muscular thighs as I worked gleefully on Odessa's butt-hole for several more minutes, teasing it gently with my tongue, flicking it in and out. My cock throbbed powerfully. I was incredibly turned on, and so was Odessa, her growing feminine scent wafting into my nostrils.

"Fuck me in the butt, Matt," Odessa said breathlessly while I enthusiastically tongued her sensitive anus. "Please fuck me in the butt, Matt...please."

I thrust my tongue in deep one last time, driving it into Odessa's butt-hole hard, which prompted a loud moan from my clearly aroused girlfriend. I was desperately tempted to unzip and remove the vinyl top that hid Odessa's beautiful tits from me, but I remained respectful and kept my hands off. Per my girlfriend's request, I kept my focus on her butt.

I slowly dragged my face out of Odessa's butt-crack, and then kissed her butt-cheeks, pressing my lips against their smooth, flawless skin, and then licking and sucking on them wholeheartedly. Soon, Odessa's entire butt -- inside and out -- was wet and glistening from all my spit. Her pale, creamy skin was sensually lit by the flickering Halloween candles dotted around the bedroom.

As the classical music soared, I quickly hauled myself up off my knees. I reached over to the bedside table, where I'd spotted a full tube of lube when I walked into the soft light of the bedroom. I grabbed the lube off the small table, never taking my eyes off Odessa's smooth, perfectly rounded butt.

"Oh, yes," Odessa moaned. "Grease me up, lover."

I popped the top on the lube, and then poured a liberal amount of the gel into my right hand. I then smeared the lube deep into Odessa's butt crack, working it in with my fingers. I squeezed out another huge glob and then spread it from the inside of Odessa's crack out to her cheeks until her entire butt was wet with the glistening gel.

I then applied another wad of lube into Odessa's crack, penetrating her with my fingers, just for good measure. I worked my oil-covered fingers right inside Odessa's rectum, smoothing the passage completely. I applied another wad of gel onto my fingers and then slid them into Odessa's rectum again, prompting a loud, throaty moan.

"Oh, my god," Odessa muttered quietly. "I am really lubed up...inside and out!"

The first woman I'd ever back-tapped was a true veteran who'd had a lot of experience when it came to being butt-fucked, and she really schooled me in the art of it. [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy Back Doors Survey Girl"] She told me that the key to mutually enjoyable anal sex was plenty of lube, and I'd made sure to grease up thoroughly ever since.

Sticking to what worked, I squeezed out another big blob of lube from the tube, and then rubbed it vigorously all over my big, stiff, pulsating cock. I even smeared lube all over my low-hanging, hair-free nut-sack as an added precaution.

With Odessa's welcoming butt-crack and my throbbing cock now well and truly lubricated, I moved slowly toward Odessa from behind. I placed my hands firmly on Odessa's gently curved hips, and then pushed my cock slowly between her butt cheeks, letting my swollen member sit for a few moments. I wanted to give Odessa ample opportunity to back out of it if she'd changed her mind.

"Fuck me in the butt, Matt," Odessa said breathlessly but firmly. "Do it, lover...do it."

On Halloween Night, Odessa finally takes it in the butt...

Odessa groaned and grunted as she felt her butt-cheeks separate with the gentle force of Matt sliding himself between them. Odessa sensed the head of Matt's huge cock against the tender fissure of her butt-hole, and then moaned loudly as its tender flesh was slowly, carefully parted.

"Oh, my god," Odessa muttered quietly. "Oh, my god."

As Matt pushed forward slowly and gradually with his cock, Odessa felt her greased-up butt-hole opening up for her boyfriend. The skin and muscle was separated, and Odessa felt an incredible sense of fullness and violation as Matt continued to push, his cock going deeper and deeper into her. Odessa's anus spread further and further until Matt's cock-head was inside her completely.

Odessa was shocked by how different it felt being penetrated anally to being taken vaginally. Her entire groin area felt full, like a plastic sack expanding and expanding as it's filled continually with water until it reaches the point of rupture. Odessa knew, of course, that she wouldn't explode, but she felt like there was literally no room left inside her.

Matt thrusted gently with his hips, pushing his cock deeper into Odessa's well-lubed butt-hole. Matt drove his huge cock in as far as he could, and Odessa grunted and groaned with a mixture of temporary pain and sensual pleasure. Matt's rock-hard cock was now well and truly inside Odessa's arsehole, and it felt curiously right and curiously wrong at the same time.

Odessa was never sure if she'd enjoy anal sex, but that feeling of extreme fullness inside her was incredibly arousing. She also guiltily enjoyed the sensation of being violated in such a powerful, dramatic, symbolic way. Your butt-hole wasn't designed to be fucked, and Odessa loved the fact that she was going against the grain with such relish and gusto. She wanted to go dark for Halloween, and she was doing it...she was well and truly doing it.

Her head bent forward in concentration, Odessa focused on the extreme feeling of having Matt's huge cock in her tight butt-hole, and she let forth with a bizarre scream that signaled her powerful emotions of excitement, confusion, uncertainty and high arousal. Odessa Prince was well and truly in the moment.

On Halloween Night, Matt releases his essence into Odessa's butt...

As Odessa let forth with a strange, throaty scream and pushed her curved, firm butt back against me, I slid my cock back and forth with greater speed, and we began bumping deliriously against each other in scorching sexual synchronicity. I moaned loudly in response.

I slid back and forth into Odessa's butt again, still mildly surprised that I was actually doing anal with my beautiful girlfriend. For some reason, I never thought we'd get to this very dirty point, but the darkness of Halloween, and our bizarre previous experience earlier that night, had finally got us there...along, of course, with Odessa's innate curiosity about being taken anally.

I continued to pound away into Odessa from behind, really working my legs to get as much penetration as I could. I slid my cock back and forth, and the sweat dripped down our nude bodies and onto the bedspread below us. We were both into it, and I soon felt that all too familiar orgasmic rush pulsing through me. My body twitched and my moaning became more intense. Odessa knew my sexual habits well, and she instantly sensed that I was coming.

"Come in my butt!" Odessa commanded breathlessly. "Don't pull out! I want your jizz up my arse!"

I drove my cock into Odessa's butt-hole even harder, picking up speed too. As our bodies slammed against each other, Odessa pushed herself right into me with even greater force. I pushed back against her and Odessa squealed.

"I'm coming!" I yelled. "I'm there!"

With my stiff cock twitching and pulsing inside Odessa, I let out a high-pitched scream. Ropes of semen finally erupted forcefully out of my cock, blasting into Odessa's tight butt-hole. I felt another pearly wad of semen spew from me and then another final bolt, filling Odessa's rectal passage with my warm, milky fluid. I gasped and breathed heavily in the throes of orgasm.

"Oh, my god," I said quietly. "I'm done...I just came."

On Halloween Night, Odessa's anal virginity has been surrendered...

Odessa sensed Matt's heavily muscled body lock and convulse behind her, and then experienced a feeling of incredible liquid warmth in her butt as her boyfriend obviously released his seed into her, slamming semen right up Odessa's back-passage with one final hip thrust and the strangest scream she'd ever heard emanate from him.

"Oh, fuck...that was incredible," Matt said breathlessly, and then buckled slightly behind Odessa, clearly exhausted post-climax.

Covered in sweat, Odessa felt Matt slowly, carefully pull back from her, and then enjoyed a wonderfully emboldening feeling of relief as his softening but still relatively hard cock slid out of her butt-hole. Odessa felt wholly relieved and instantly relaxed, as if she'd finally dropped a heavy item that she was holding onto for too long. Her butt-hole felt bizarrely open and vulnerable for a few curious moments until its sensitive, slightly battered skin pulled back together with a quiet, barely audible pop.

With Matt's cock out of her, Odessa slumped forward onto the bed with a big gasp, eventually sliding down to lie on her stomach. Odessa felt a slight pain in her sphincter, and her knees quietly ached from Matt's hard and heightened thrusting.

Tired and still a little confused about how the whole experience of being fucked in the butt made her feel, Odessa rolled over onto her back and sucked in a deep breath. She was greeted by the divine sight of a naked and exhausted Matt slumped on his knees, his flaccid cock dangling sexily between his muscled thighs.

"That was amazing," Matt said with a sigh. "What a Halloween, huh?"

"Matt," the highly aroused Odessa said with a very naughty smile, and slid her right index finger teasingly into her wet vulva, "it's been the craziest Halloween ever...now let's make it even crazier...let's make it even better. Let's fuck all night, lover."

"Holy shit," Matt responded with a laugh. "That's my kind of Halloween!"

Thanks for reading!!! Happy Halloween!!!

12