Oz Beach Boy and the Dominatrix

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you say?" Allegra asked quietly.

"Thank you, Ms. Von Brockhaus," I sputtered. "Thank you for punishing me. I deserve this. I've had it coming for a long time."

"You're a bad boy, aren't you?" Allegra giggled. "Walking around naked...exposing yourself to the female sex...letting yourself be played with by a group of women twice your age...you dirty, perverted man."

Allegra was really tapping into my insecurities about my lascivious sexual proclivities, hitting my emotional buttons with ease, priming my embarrassment, and expertly humiliating me with her biting words.

The older dominatrix was clinically and brilliantly dismantling me both physically and mentally. I often felt guilt about my perverted sexual behaviour, and Allegra was mining it for all it was worth.

My bare butt exploded in pain again as Allegra took another swing, striking me even harder with the paddle. Again, however, I could sense the seasoned dominatrix slightly holding back on her strikes.

Allegra was hurting me, but she was instinctively operating well within the limits of what I could handle. The mild pain was good, and I felt my cock stiffening, the blood rushing back to my member.

"An erection?" Allegra sneered. "A big stiffy? You really are a pervert. Men..."

The sexy older woman then absolutely pounded me with the paddle, really throwing her weight behind it. The sound of the smack was loud and sharp, and it resounded loudly through the warm air of the storage space torture chamber. My butt burned red, and I winced in agony.

"Oh, my god," I groaned. "My butt..."

Allegra struck me twice more with the paddle, getting harder and more aggressive with each strike. I writhed in pain, my legs buckling in response, but my cock getting stiffer with each blow. I moaned and groaned in a mix of pain and pleasure. I was confused and turned on.

"God, I can't stand listening to you moan and whine," Allegra said sharply. "You're such a pussy...I'm surprised you've even got a cock. All those muscles, but you're such a wimp. I can't listen to this anymore. It's time you were silenced. Your freedom...your sight...and now your voice. I'm taking it all."

Allegra left me for a few moments, and then moved back toward me quickly. From behind, I felt hard plastic forced into my mouth for a few seconds, and then quickly removed. Allegra paused, and then whispered quietly into my ear.

"Do you have anything you need to say?" Allegra asked. "Is there a word you'd like to pass through your lips before I silence you?"

"No," I said slowly, realising that Allegra was actually giving me the chance to utter my chosen safe word before she silenced me. "I have nothing to say..."

The hard plastic was then pushed into my mouth, and I felt a leather strap being pulled tightly into place around my head. It was definitely the ball-gag I'd spotted on Allegra's threateningly packed shelves earlier on.

Dominated further and further by Allegra, my cock was rock-hard with pleasure and excitement, pulsing and throbbing once again. I struggled to breathe around the ball-gag, and the feeling of fear heightened my arousal even further.

"Thank god," Allegra sighed. "I don't have to listen to your whining, crying, weak, girlish noise anymore. All I'll hear is the wondrous sound of my paddle slapping against your bare arse...what a beautiful, beautiful sound."

The silence of the warm air then broke again and again and again as Allegra's wooden paddle arced upward and then swung down onto my exposed butt, the sound of hard wood on soft flesh sharp and powerful, even more so because I was blind and silenced. I grunted in pain, which was now even reverberating into my wildly swinging cock and balls.

Allegra hit me on the bare butt so many times I eventually lost count, but with the continued rain of blows, her strikes lessened in pain and intensity, slowly bringing my levels of agony back down. I wasn't hurting as much, which allowed me to shift focus, and in turn to get more and more aroused.

Increasingly desperate to come, I bucked my hips against the pommel horse, trying to create enough friction to prompt an orgasm. I would have done anything to bring on that glorious sense of relief. Obviously and instantly aware of what I was doing, I suddenly felt Allegra's lips pressed right up against my ear.

"I know what you're doing...and if you keep doing it," the dominatrix whispered, "I will kick you right in the balls...hard. I control your manhood. You come when I allow it. Do you hear me?"

I nodded my head vigorously, and grunted in response through the ball-gag. The thought of one of Allegra's well placed boots slamming into my sensitive, already aching testicles did not appeal to me at all. I stopped my bucking immediately, and let my heavily muscled body go limp.

Allegra spanked me three more times with the paddle, and I could literally feel my butt cheeks starting to bruise, the flesh tender and sore, and the firm muscles underneath aching from the brutal pounding. The dominatrix finally stopped, and I breathed a sigh of relief that my brutal but beautiful spanking had finally ended.

I felt Allegra move away from behind me, and once again heard her over by the shelves. The sexy older woman was again humming quietly to herself, and I heard the sound of metal moving, and what sounded like something being snapped into place.

"You are now going to experience something that I believe all men should be subjected to," Allegra said with purpose. "There's no better way to shame a man, and put him in his place...it's the ideal way to strip a man of his power. I'm going to fuck you in the butt. You will feel what it's like to be completely powerless now. You are a truly pathetic man. It's your turn to be entered."

I felt Allegra behind me, and then heard a loud squirting noise. Allegra's hand then dove aggressively between my butt cheeks, and I was suddenly hit by the cold, shocking feeling of what was obviously lube being slathered all over me.

Allegra worked the cold gel right into my exposed butt-hole, and then all around the outside and inside of my butt cheeks until I was well and truly greased up. There was a pause, and I heard slopping noises. I hoped Allegra was also applying the lube to what I presumed was the strap-on she was wearing.

I was about to be fucked, and my butt-hole pinched and tensed with excitement. I had embarrassingly loved the experience of being pegged by Jacqueline Chabrol, the deranged French high school teacher who had so cruelly made me her bitch months ago.

With that guiltily arousing experience flooding through my mind, I was even more excited by the idea of Allegra entering me. The threat of violation was intoxicating.

With a dirty giggle from Allegra, I felt the tip of the strap-on dildo pushing against my butt cheeks. Allegra then kicked my legs apart with the sides of her boots, opening me up even wider. I then felt my sphincter starting to pull apart as Allegra pushed her dildo right into me. My butt-hole felt like it was exploding as Allegra drove further and further inside me.

I grunted in response, and then felt the strap of the ball-gag being unclasped behind my head. It loosened completely, and then the hard plastic sphere fell out of my mouth, dropping loudly onto the linoleum floor beneath me. I sucked in deep breath after deep breath, the feeling of freedom and release truly enlivening.

"Thank you, Ms. Von Brockhaus," I muttered.

"I want to hear you while you're being violated," Allegra laughed breathlessly as she bucked her PVC-clad hips, driving the dildo back and forth into my butt. "The sound of a helpless man being butt-fucked is like music to my ears."

My body slammed back and forth into the leather pommel horse as Allegra rode me hard and with obvious excitement, powerfully thrusting her hips like a sex-crazed stud in a porno. I was being done over in a major way. It was incredible.

The feeling of humiliation was profoundly exciting and unsettling. As I physically luxuriated in being sodomised, my confusion grew as to why I enjoyed being dominated by women so much.

Did I hate myself? Did I really feel that I deserved to be punished? I often felt guilty about my sordid sex life and the unseemly activity I constantly engaged in. Was I driven by self-loathing? Did I deserve to be thrashed and butt-fucked for all the women I'd flashed and exposed myself to?

And why did I enjoy being pegged? Was it principally the physical sensation? Or the profound sense of invasion and violation? Or did I actually have homosexual leanings? I was a mess of confusion, but I was in the throes of sensual pleasure too.

"You are being fucked in the arse," Allegra laughed breathlessly, still riding me hard. "What kind of man would allow himself to be sodomised by a woman?"

"A pathetic man like me," I grunted as my body was slammed back and forth. "A slave..."

Laughing and whooping, Allegra fucked me with the strap-on for what felt like half-an-hour, sliding in and out of me, and almost exhausting me completely. My violated butt-hole was starting to hurt, and my legs buckled beneath me. I felt like a racehorse at the end of a long track...whipped, bullied, and ridden hard. I was tapped, and my slumped body felt as if all the energy had been sucked out of it.

Obviously sensing my exhaustion, the still laughing Allegra slowly drew back from me, pulling the dildo out of my arse inch by teasing inch. My greased-up butt-hole welcomely slid shut as the dildo was finally removed completely, and I groaned with gratitude and the freedom of release.

"A man well and truly fucked," an obviously tired Allegra whispered. "Fucked and fucked and fucked. You probably don't feel like much of a man now, do you?"

"No, Ms. Von Brockhaus," I replied. "You have all the power...I am nothing."

It surprised me how eagerly and casually I had slipped into the submissive role, and not just physically. I was mirroring Allegra's arch master-slave dialogue as if we had been partaking in this sensual power game for years. I was mentally struggling against it, but it looked like I was a natural.

I heard movement again as Allegra pulled away from me. I then felt her at my wrists, unlocking the manacles, and she repeated the movement at my ankles. I slowly, creakily pushed myself up off the pommel horse, and stood up straight. There was a dull, throbbing pain in my butt-hole, and all of my muscles ached. I stretched out my arms and back, getting a little relief.

I heard Allegra back at the shelves, and she returned a few moments later with a throaty giggle. She ripped the leather eye-mask off my face, and I blurrily glimpsed the striking older woman's face for a few moments. Allegra's beautiful visage was streaked with sweat, but her auburn hair remained neat and tightly pulled back.

Before I had time to adjust my eyes, Allegra roughly pulled a leather head-mask over my face. I was blinded once again, and I instantly struggled for breath as the leather mask covered my entire face. I felt Allegra pulling at the mask, and then heard the sound of a zipper being torn open. My mouth was suddenly exposed to the air outside and I sucked in breath after breath.

I threw my hands up to my face with fear and concern. I desperately ran my fingers over my head to discern what Allegra had covered me with. Thankfully zippered open at the mouth to allow me to breathe, the leather mask covered my entire head, and went right down to my neck and throat. Attached to the base of the head-mask, I could feel a thick leather leash.

"You're going to need your mouth now," Allegra said firmly. "That's why I've allowed you to breathe. It's time for you to get on all fours before your master, dog. You will truly submit to me now. Get down, dog!"

"Yes, Ms. Von Brockhaus," I said quietly and got down on my hands and knees, warming up to this next step in my debasement. "I will be a good dog."

I remained immobile on all fours for a few moments, and I heard Allegra's footsteps as she moved away from me. The sound of creaking and movement filled the air, and then the noise of zippers being undone. I sensed that Allegra was actually removing elements of her sexy PVC domme outfit. After an extended lag in time, I felt a firm yanking on the leash around my neck, and I was pulled forward.

"Come, boy," Allegra said firmly. "Come to your master. It is time for you to pleasure your master, dog. Find my womanhood...use your nose like a good dog. You should be able to catch my scent...even through your mask."

Excitement and joy flooded through my body. It sounded like Allegra wanted me to eat her pussy. I love going down on women, and I was excited by the fact that I would finally be able to show Allegra that I was actually good at something. I genuinely wanted to please my master, and I moved excitedly along the floor toward her.

My guess was that Allegra had taken a seat on the big, ornate, throne-like chair that I'd noticed earlier. Like a queen in repose, she was now pulling her slave-dog toward her, ready to debase him even further...hopefully with a torrid bout of enforced pussy-eating.

The top of my head finally tapped against Allegra's leg, and I could sense that she was still wearing her PVC boots. I slowly followed Allegra's leg upwards until I indeed caught the older woman's musky feminine odour, which travelled sexily through the mouth-hole of my leather mask and up into my nostrils.

"Good boy," Allegra enthused. "You're nearly there, dog. Keep on coming...find my womanhood."

Still completely blind, I tracked my head up Allegra's boot, until I felt her smooth thigh with my lips. I kept tracking upwards until I finally arrived at Allegra's crotch. I could feel the striking older woman's warm, slick labia on my eager lips, as well as the feel of neatly trimmed and groomed pubic hair. I excitedly kissed the area between her legs, and Allegra let out a quiet moan.

"That's it, dog," Allegra whispered. "Eat your master's pussy...lick it until I come, dog! That's all you're good for."

I obediently but enthusiastically dropped my masked face into Allegra's crotch, and slid my tongue into her, licking hungrily around her lips. The leather mask inhibited me horribly, and I would have loved to have had my entire bare face between Allegra's long, supple legs, but the excitement of going down on the older woman was getting me highly aroused.

"That's it, dog," Allegra moaned happily. "You actually know what you're doing down there. You're not completely useless. You like to do what you're told...and that makes me very happy indeed."

I tongued the striking older woman's clit and traced around her labia, kissing and licking in turn. Allegra moaned quietly with obvious pleasure and thrust her wet crotch into my face. She tasted sweet almost, and I assumed that Allegra had likely douched before coming on our dinner date that night.

Finally relinquishing a little control, Allegra was getting increasingly wet with every flick of my tongue. The older woman writhed and moved erotically while moaning continually and bucking her hips against my face. My cock was again monstrously erect, pulsating and bobbing up and down with every move I made.

Down on all fours and blinded by the head-mask, I enjoyed listening to the sounds of pleasure emanating from Allegra as I ate her out, and I was desperate to take it to the next level. I ached to get inside her. I'd been fantasising about fucking Allegra as soon as I saw her, but I was resigned to the fact that was unlikely to happen. It would involve way too much obvious pleasure for me.

"Eat your master's pussy, dog," Allegra snarled, obviously getting more and more turned on, and hopefully rolling towards a body-shaking orgasm. "Eat it, you fucking wimp!"

I tried not to think about how much the leather mask was constricting me and messing with my technique, and focused instead on the feel and smell of Allegra's pussy. I worked her clit furiously with my tongue, and pushed my lips as far into the striking older woman as the mask would let me.

"Yes!" Allegra howled, and mashed her crotch harder into my face. "You fucking bitch! You fucking slave! Eat it! Eat it! Eat it!"

As I licked harder and harder at her clit, Allegra's whole body locked and tensed for a few glorious moments, and she was clearly lost in the throes of her orgasm, her steely power temporarily weakened and her icy guard down. Allegra was no longer in complete control, and I liked it. I'd made her come...I'd achieved something through my own skills. That made me happy. I wasn't a total submissive after all.

After grinding, moaning and writhing uncontrollably for a few hot moments, Allegra's body finally slumped in repose, her butt settling back into her chair, and her legs flopping downward in obvious exhaustion around me. The older woman casually dropped a hand onto the top of my head, and drummed her fingers across my leathered-up skull.

"A professional pussy-eater," Allegra sighed. "The sign of a true wimp...happy to eat pussy on demand like a good little dog. You're pathetic...but you made me come."

"I'm glad, Ms. Von Brockhaus," I said quietly. "I hope you enjoyed it."

"I did...I did," Allegra replied. "And because you got me off, I'm prepared to show you some mercy by allowing you to come. I am a benevolent master."

"Thank you, Ms. Von Brockhaus," I said happily and thankfully. "You are so kind."

"Get up on your knees," Allegra quietly commanded. "Spread your legs and jerk yourself off for me. I can laugh at you while you play with yourself."

"Yes, Ms. Von Brockhaus," I said quietly. "You are so kind."

"And while you play with yourself," Allegra said with what I imagined was a wicked smile, "you tell me about what a sick pervert you are. You tell me about the disgusting things you do."

"Yes, Ms. Von Brockhaus," I said. "I will play with myself for you...I will reveal myself to you."

My cock was already ragingly erect from the excitement of going down on Allegra and pleasing her. I slowly, firmly grabbed my member with my right hand and pumped it up and down. My foreskin peeled back naturally over my throbbing cock-head.

My flesh pulsed and my cock twitched in my hand. I heard Allegra giggle, obviously overjoyed at the sight of my enormous, rock-hard cock. I gradually picked up speed, gliding my right hand back and forth over my erect cock.

"Have you been a naughty boy?" Allegra asked smugly. "What have you done?"

"I have been a very, very bad boy," I said, eagerly stroking my cock. "I expose myself to women...I walk around with my penis hanging out...I've let myself be played with by older women..."

Lashings of glistening pre-cum dribbled out of me in gentle drops. I moaned quietly. With my left hand, I fondled my pecs and rubbed my nipples. I traced my fingers across my abs, and then ran them through my pubic hair. I heard Allegra giggle and scoff.

"Look at you touching yourself," the older woman said. "You're like a woman...you pervert. You're a preening, self-obsessed wimp."

"Yes, Ms. Von Brockhaus," I said quietly.

I pumped my cock even harder as Allegra continued to demean me. My right hand was moving furiously back and forth between my muscled thighs. I was getting close to coming already, with Allegra's drawn-out edging of me getting me even hotter than usual, and making my predilection toward premature ejaculation even more powerful.

I desperately wanted to last a little longer, however, still feeling the need to impress Allegra. I'd jerked off earlier in the day while flicking through the pile of vintage Playboy magazines I keep on my coffee table, but that wasn't enough to quell the tide. As my hand moved between my sweat-streaked legs and I got closer to blowing, Allegra laughed.