Oz Beach Boy and the Dominatrix

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In shock, I quickly started to unbutton my shirt, and Allegra lightly slapped me across the face with her open right hand, not hard enough to hurt, but certainly enough to startle me and remind me who the boss was in this sexy little exchange.

"Don't make a show of it...just get your clothes off," Allegra sneered. "Down to your knickers! Now!"

I unbuttoned the rest of my shirt, kicked off my sneakers, peeled off my socks, and then hurriedly undid my belt and unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans. I slid them down my legs, and then clumsily stepped out of them. I stood in the middle of Allegra Von Brockhaus's torture space in nothing but my black, fitted Calvin Klein boxer shorts.

"No man keeps his clothes in here," Allegra sneered fiercely. "You're all filthy animals...and animals don't wear clothes. They're gone!"

With a dramatic flourish, Allegra collected my clothes up off the floor, and dropped them into a small, black metal box in the corner of the room. The striking 52-year-old then turned to look at me, her glacial blue eyes raking up and down the length of my heavily muscled body.

"Look at you," Allegra sneered. "You fucking narcissist. All of your big muscles...you're waxed like a woman...so strong, but so smooth and effeminate. You must spend hours just looking at yourself in the mirror. Is that right?"

"Um...yes...sometimes," I stuttered nervously.

"Sometimes...Ms. Von Brockhaus!" Allegra snarled, and then moved in closer to me.

I could feel the older woman's hot breath on my cheek as she stood right next to me, her cool hands sliding all over my marbled pectoral muscles and the hard ridges of my taut abdomen. She then slid her left hand up to my throat, and gripped it lightly.

"You're mine," the 52-year-old dominatrix growled quietly. "Get used to it..."

With all of my focus on Allegra's threatening left hand, I was taken totally by surprise when the older woman punched me in the crotch with her right hand, driving her fist directly into my balls. Obviously fully aware of what she was doing, Allegra pulled her punch in such a way that it hurt me without fully devastating me.

I gasped and doubled over, shocked by both the pain and the speedy manner in which Allegra had so mercilessly hit me in the nuts. As I coughed and sucked in deep breaths, Allegra grabbed me by the shoulders, and then pushed me toward the big metal slab in the middle of the room.

At around 5"9, Allegra was a tall woman, and I could feel her obvious strength and weight as she violently man-handled me onto the metal slab. Its surface was icy and chilling as the warm flesh of my shoulders and back was forced against the cold steel. I stumbled awkwardly as Allegra worked aggressively against me.

With her weight pushing into my body, Allegra grabbed my right hand and thrust it up into the top corner of the cold metal slab. The older woman slammed my wrist into the manacle that hung there, which she promptly locked shut. Allegra then grabbed my dangling left arm and repeated the process, snapping the lockable manacle shut and effectively imprisoning me.

"Oh, my god," I muttered in shock at how quickly this was all unfolding. "What..."

"Shut up, boy," Allegra growled, and then gracefully crouched down at the knees to focus on the manacles dangling by my ankles.

I struggled meekly, moving my right ankle away as Allegra worked the manacle around it. With lighting speed, the older woman reached for my crotch and grabbed my stiffening cock through the thin fabric of my underwear. Allegra looked upward and fearsomely stared me right in the eyes. The striking older woman then squeezed my large member...hard.

"Oh, fuck," I groaned. "My cock...my cock..."

"No, my cock," Allegra smiled. "It's mine now...I control your manhood...in every way. Don't kick out again or I'll punch you in the balls with everything I've got."

"Yes, Ms. Von Brockhaus," I said immediately. "I'm sorry..."

"You fucking pussy," Allegra sighed, and snapped the manacle shut around my right ankle. "You fucking wimp."

Allegra then snapped the manacle closed around my left ankle with a wry chuckle, obviously amused by the fact that I was now completely restrained, and utterly unable to defend myself against whatever the striking dominatrix was ready to dish out.

A strange feeling flooded through me. I was scared, excited, and aroused all at once, fearful of what Allegra might do to me, but thoroughly enjoying her continued humiliation and ridicule of me. I loved the feeling of her invasive hands on my body, and even thrilled to her rough treatment of my genitals. My balls ached almost...joyfully. Allegra was the boss, and I loved it.

I pulled against the manacles, and their chains clanged noisily against the hard, cold metal of the slab at my back. I was completely imprisoned. There was no way I could escape, and I prayed that Allegra wasn't lying to me about this being a consensual, mutually enjoyable experience. Both Dominique St. Clair and my best friend Darby Hamilton knew I was with Allegra, so there was no way the sexy dominatrix could permanently enslave me...or something worse.

Though still scared and nervous, I was confident that I was relatively safe in Allegra's hands. She'd definitely pulled back on her face-slap and the punch in my balls, and it was clear that the older woman was trying not to hurt me too badly, while still demeaning me and humiliating me as much as possible.

"Look at that body," Allegra scowled while looking me up and down. "You posing, preening, pathetic man. You like to be looked at, don't you? A parading peacock strutting around with your muscles and your big cock...let's have a look at that monstrosity between your legs, shall we? I think someone has a stiffy in his panties. It's time we got rid of those things. I've left them on you for too long already."

Allegra looked down at my now bulging crotch, her ice-blue eyes alive with what looked like lust and fascination. The striking older woman then undid the tied belt around her waist and slowly opened her PVC trench coat. Allegra let it slide off her broad shoulders, and then placed it on a black metal coat rack near the door.

The older woman's big breasts were tightly constrained by her PVC swimsuit/leotard, which accentuated the pale smoothness of her skin. The suit was strapless with a hard-boned corset-like structure. A large silver zipper ran right across and around the mid-section of the leotard, allowing it to be easily separated, presumably for sexual access.

Allegra's legs and armpits were waxed smooth, and I could see slight wrinkles on the skin where the older woman's suit pushed up under her arms. She moved confidently and with striking grace on the stiletto heels of her thigh-high, wholly fetishistic PVC boots.

Allegra turned her back to me, and then walked over to the metal shelves, where she began to look and dig amongst the various devices they held. After a few moments, Allegra turned around and smiled. In her right hand was a pair of scissors. I gasped in shock and alarm.

"Now," Allegra smirked, "let's get those balls chopped off, shall we? Let's get you gelded!"

"No," I screamed. "No...you said..."

"God, I'm joking," Allegra laughed evilly. "I'm not going to cut your nuts off...but I am going to cut those panties off. You lose your right to all clothing in this room...even your little underpanties."

"Okay...okay," I muttered in relief. "Thank god..."

Allegra walked right up to me, and placed one side of the scissors under the hip of my underpants. I felt the cold metal on my skin, and Allegra cut teasingly through the fabric, slicing it open until my underpants hung completely open on one side, revealing my small thatch of sandy brown, man-scaped pubic hair, but hanging tight over my now nearly fully erect cock.

"Someone is about to be fully exposed," Allegra laughed, and then cut through the fabric over my other hip. "Totally nude...and totally powerless. The strong now becomes the weak. Naked and helpless...the way all men should be...and under my boot!"

Sundered at both hips, my black fitted Calvin Klein boxers dropped pathetically to the floor, the fabric landing right in the middle of my spread legs. Chained and totally naked, my intense feelings of vulnerability and powerlessness became even more dramatic. I was turned on, but utterly confused. I was utterly helpless.

Now fully nude and aroused in front of Allegra, my cock sprang violently to life, stiffening completely and flinging outward from my tense body like an animal released from a cage. Embarrassed but turned on, I had a raging boner, which prompted a loud guffaw from Allegra, who pointed right at my exposed dick.

"You're a circus freak!" Allegra howled. "That should be registered as a concealed weapon! God, look at that thing between your legs! And those big, dangling nuts! They're ridiculous! You belong in a zoo! You're a joke!"

"I'm sorry, Ms. Von Brockhaus," I said quietly, really engaging with my submissive side, and lapping up the humiliation. "You don't like my penis and testicles?"

"They're a farce...just like the pathetic man attached to them," Allegra snarled in response. "Look at that thing...throbbing and pulsing...crying and desperate for release. Well, there'll be no ejaculation here, boy! You're not worthy of that privilege."

Allegra returned to the black metal shelves at the other side of the room, and again sorted through their contents. The older woman eventually turned around. In her right hand, Allegra held a black leather eye-mask, while in her left hand was what looked like a large, black feather.

"I've robbed you of your strength and freedom...and your panties," Allegra smirked, "and now I'll rob you of your sight too."

With that, Allegra placed the black leather eye-mask over my face, and then pulled its elastic strap over my head and settled it just above my ears. I was now completely blind in Allegra's custom-fit storage space torture chamber.

I gulped with fear and uncertainty, but my increased powerlessness actually got me even more excited. My rock-hard cock strained and pulsated with extreme arousal, and embarrassingly leaked pre-cum from its swollen tip.

"Such a big boy," Allegra sniggered, "but with nobody to use your ridiculous manhood on. That thing is not coming anywhere near my divine womanhood. Such a big organ...but so completely and utterly useless. Again, you are powerless and utterly pointless. What good is a big cock if it has nothing to fuck?"

Completely blind, I felt what was obviously the point of the spine of the black feather scratching alluringly across the muscles of my chest. Priming my pleasure levels, Allegra traced the feather down and across my bare torso, alternately touching me with its soft body and sharp, pointed spine.

The feather bumped through the deep ridges of my abdomen, across my small thatch of pubic hair, and then right onto my cock itself. Allegra cooed and ran the feather along the considerable length of my shaft, caressing and gently teasing it. The sexy dominatrix continued stroking my cock until I literally felt like I would burst.

I moaned and groaned, caught in the throes of sensual pleasure as my cock was expertly toyed with. I felt almost like I was ready to come, and then Allegra pulled the teasing feather back off my cock with an amused giggle.

"It sounds like someone might be ready to come," Allegra tut-tutted. "Well, I don't think so."

There was a long pause, and the throbbing in my cock slowly eased, though it remained fully erect. I could hear Allegra quietly humming to herself and again looking amongst the threatening batch of goodies on her well-stocked shelves.

I then sensed the older woman at my side again, and felt something thin and firm resting against my cheek. Allegra lightly tapped it back and forth, and I could tell there was some give and bend in the item. It was the riding crop...I was certain of it.

"What sort of man allows himself to be passed around amongst a group of women twice his age?" Allegra whispered, her breath warm in my ear. "What sort of man allows himself to be reduced to little more than a plaything? A toy for older women? What kind of man would allow himself to be stripped and spanked on an outdoor tennis court? What kind of man would willingly surrender his clothing to a woman?"

"A man like me, Ms. Von Brockhaus," I replied quietly, again embracing the humiliation. "A man like me...a pathetic man who can't control himself."

"A naughty, naughty man...a pathetic, naughty, perverted little man who deserves to be punished," Allegra snarled. "Now!"

I then heard a loud, whooshing noise, and squealed with shock and mild, stinging pain as the riding crop bit into the hard, rigid skin of my muscled chest. I heard the whooshing sound three more times, and braced myself against the pain as the riding crop slammed into me again and again. The pain was enlivening and exciting, stinging and shocking me. Allegra Von Brockhaus was indeed an expert.

There was a long pause, and I again felt the soft luxuriousness of the black feather running up and down the half-erect shaft of my cock. It sprang back to life under Allegra's expert attentions, raging and throbbing angrily once more, straining desperately for release. I would have given anything to touch myself and blow my load.

I am embarrassingly prone to premature ejaculation, and it only took a few gentle strokes of Allegra's expertly applied feather to have me right on the edge of orgasm, at which point the dominatrix would cruelly withdraw the arousing tool, denying me sweet release. After bringing me so close to climax, Allegra then stung me across the chest with the riding crop, shocking me out of my sensual reverie.

Allegra continued this for what felt like an hour, alternately caressing, fondling and teasing my erect cock to the point of orgasm, and then whipping me across the chest and abdomen with the riding crop, teasingly raising my levels of arousal and then fiercely tamping down on them.

In between her use of the black feather and the riding crop, Allegra ran her warm hands over my bare torso, pinching and tweaking my sensitive nipples and lightly tugging at my pubic hair.

"My toy," Allegra cooed. "My big toy-boy...never to come...never to enjoy climax. I own your manhood now...I control it. Your penis and testicles are mine. You are here for my enjoyment. I decide when you come...not you!"

Allegra then struck me with the riding crop again, harder than she had previously done, the thin rod really biting into my flesh, and prompting me to yelp in shock and pain. The dominatrix hit me ten more times with the riding crop, groaning loudly along with every strike, almost as if she was coming.

The flurry of strikes finally ended in a hurried crescendo, and I could hear Allegra breathing deeply with the effort. My chest and abdomen stung and burned from where the riding crop had struck my skin and pounded against my muscles. The pain tingled and sizzled excitingly across my bare torso.

Allegra had kept me in a state of suspended sexual tension for over an hour, getting me up with the feather and then slapping me down with her riding crop. My whole body twitched and vibrated, every cell alive with longing and the desperate need to come.

With my hands and ankles tightly shackled, I was utterly helpless. I couldn't even rub my cock against anything to provoke an orgasm. I was powerlessly awash in my own sensual pleasure.

Still blindfolded, my lack of sight intensified my other senses. The smell of Allegra's perfume, the odour of leather and polished steel, the sound of creaking PVC and clanging chains, the feel of the metal manacles around my wrists and ankles...everything was heightened. My whole body reverberated, while my arms and legs hurt from being help up for so long.

"Right...let's get you moved," Allegra said at exactly the right time, and used a small key to unlock the manacles around my wrists. "We don't want your body going to sleep. I don't want you numb...I want you to feel everything."

When they were finally released, I let my arms flop down to my sides, and then rubbed eagerly at my rippling biceps and forearms, working a little feeling back into them. I rolled my shoulders and cracked my neck as Allegra crouched down and unlocked the manacles around my ankles. I grunted and quietly moaned in release, and Allegra snorted at me derisively.

"Enjoy your freedom while it lasts," Allegra said flatly as she stood up, and then dragged me off the metal slab by the shoulders.

Blind and staggering clumsily because of the restrictive leather eye-mask, I had no idea where I was going. All I could feel was Allegra grabbing at me aggressively, and shoving me violently. I eventually slammed into what I knew was the pommel horse, and Allegra then placed her hand on the back of my neck and roughly pushed me forward.

My muscled abdomen hit the leather pommel horse, and my arms dangled over it, my fingers loose in the air. I then felt cold metal around my wrists again, and a loud snapping noise as Allegra obviously locked me into the manacles chained to the floor in front of the pommel horse. I then felt the cold metal again, this time around my ankles, and Allegra locked me down by the feet too.

Completely naked and embarrassingly bent over, I was imprisoned over the pommel horse, with both my arms and legs chained to the ground beneath me. I was in a position of utter vulnerability, with every sensitive part of my body exposed and easily accessible to the dominating Allegra.

"Blindfolded and bent over with your pretty little butt in the air," Allegra giggled menacingly. "The worst possible position for a man to be in...totally exposed and open to all manner of humiliation. Your arse is mine, boy!"

I then felt the all-too-familiar sting of the riding crop, which this time bit into the firm skin of my exposed buttocks. I jumped in surprise at the pain. Allegra gave me three more stripes with the riding crop, and I cried out in a mix of pleasure and mild agony.

"Say thank you," Allegra commanded. "This is what you deserve."

"Thank you Ms. Von Brockhaus," I grunted while the older woman continued to lash me. "Thank you for giving me what I deserve."

Allegra relented with the riding crop, and I then felt her hand digging between my legs from behind, forcing my legs apart and grabbing at my dangling testicles. The older woman fondled them gently for a few delightful moments, and then squeezed down on them hard, making me squeal with pain.

"Ouch," I yelped. "My balls...my balls...that hurts. Please let go, Ms. Von Brockhaus...my balls."

After one final squeeze, Allegra released my tender testicles, and then ran her warm hands all over my shoulders. The dominatrix cooed and moaned as she felt the rigid muscles of my back, and then ran her hands all over my exposed butt. After a few moments, Allegra peeled away from me, and I could hear her stiletto heels clacking on the linoleum.

"Aaah, this will be better," Allegra whispered into my ear upon her return from the shelves. "This will be more effective than the riding crop."

I then felt a large, flat, obviously wooden instrument resting on my bare butt cheeks. I knew instantly that it was some form of paddle, obviously especially designed to administer spanks, and clearly a popular choice for Allegra, who I could hear giggling behind me. She again rubbed a warm hand all over my exposed butt cheeks.

"Aaah, yes...assume the position," Allegra chortled, "and get ready to take your licks...you deserve this."

My butt exploded in pain as Allegra took a swing and then struck me hard with the paddle, my cock and balls swinging embarrassingly as my whole body shook under the pressure of the strike. Extreme heat spread across my butt cheeks, and I grunted in response.