Oz Beach Boy and the Dominatrix

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have no power as a man, do you?" the older woman sniggered. "You're owned by women...enslaved by them...you're so eager to please...allowing yourself to be our human sex-toy. Eating pussy on command...playing with yourself while I watch...pathetic..."

I gripped myself tighter and kept stroking. I moaned loudly again. I tried desperately to hold off the orgasm, but I was nearly there. I slowed my pumping and tried to arrest my oncoming climax, but it was too late. I'd lasted about two minutes, which I was sure would amuse Allegra to no end.

"Oh, my god," I howled. "I'm coming..."

"Already?" Allegra laughed. "Now that's what I call premature ejaculation! It's like you're trying to set a record!"

"Oh, my god," I howled.

"Thank me, dog," Allegra said firmly. "I'm allowing you to come, dog."

"Thank you Ms. Von Brockhaus," I said breathlessly. "Oh, my god...thank you."

The orgasm roared through me like a pearly wave. I moaned and groaned. I rocked and shivered. Semen spurted out of my cock with incredible force. It spat out of me, and I heard it land with a slap on the linoleum floor. After two more thick bolts of semen erupted from me, I let go of my cock, and it slowly softened like a popped balloon, eventually dangling between my muscled thighs. I sucked in deep breath after deep breath.

"So fast," Allegra snorted. "God, you'd be a lousy lay...all that cock, but it's good for nothing. A woman would hardly even know you'd been inside her! She'd sneeze and miss it!"

Still completely blind in the restrictive leather head-mask, I waited patiently for Allegra's next command. The older woman laughed quietly to herself, and I then heard the sound of bodily movement and crinkling PVC.

It sounded like Allegra was putting her leotard pants and trench-coat back on. There was a long pause as I waited helplessly, my muscled arms limp by my side and my enormous cock limp between my legs.

"Good dog," Allegra giggled. "I hope you appreciate me allowing you to achieve release. It was very generous of me. I could have made you leave with the bluest of balls."

"Thank you Ms. Von Brockhaus," I said quietly. "You are a kind master."

"We're finished now, Matt," Allegra said quietly. "I'm going upstairs to get changed. When I leave, you can take off the head-mask and put it back on the shelf. Then, after you've cleaned your filthy semen off the floor, your clothes are in a box in the corner of the room. There is also a new pair of underpants in there for you. Get dressed and then meet me back upstairs in my apartment."

"Thank you, Ms. Von Brockhaus," I said, and then heard Allegra leave the room, the door to the storage space torture chamber closing quietly behind her.

As soon as I was alone, I ripped the leather head-mask off, and paused for a few moments while my eyes adjusted to the half-light. I looked down at my sweat-streaked body, which was covered in red marks and grazes from Allegra's expertly wielded riding crop.

I gently ran my hands over my bare butt cheeks, which were hot and sensitive to the touch. My entire body pulsed with mild pain, and I felt an overpowering sense of exhaustion take hold of me.

I slowly got up off my knees, and walked over to the shelves lining the black-padded walls. I set my leather head-mask down, and quickly looked around at the gleaming torture instruments adorning the shelves. An unsettling shiver raced up my spine.

I grabbed a thick, fluffy red towel from off another shelf and hurriedly wiped the lashings of sweat from my tired body. I then kneeled down on the floor and wiped up my semen with the towel, making sure to get every streak and globule until the linoleum was spotless.

With a quiet sigh, I pulled my clothes out of the metal box in the corner of the room. Underneath my shirt, jeans, sneakers and socks, right at the bottom of the box, was a large, silky, lacy pair of women's underpants...my final humiliation.

There was no sign of my sundered Calvin Klein underwear, and I assumed Allegra had either thrown my boxers out or kept them as a kinky little souvenir. I was to leave wearing women's panties...Allegra's final ingenious indignity for me.

I slid the women's underwear on over my lolling, heavy cock and balls, and undeniably enjoyed the feeling of the large panties' soft silk on my bruised butt cheeks as it slid sexily over my skin. I felt shamed and ridiculous, but I couldn't deny how good the silky knickers felt against my battered body.

I quickly and painfully pulled on the rest of my clothes in the half-light of the converted storage room, still dazed by what had just transpired. I felt completely humiliated, particularly by the verbal abuse that Allegra had hurled at me, prodding at my insecurities about my kinky sex life. But I was, of course, also very, very excited by her bruising words.

I took one last look around, and then left the storage room, quietly pulling the door shut behind me. I played over the sordid chain of events of my utter debasement as I rode the elevator up to Allegra's floor, walked down the corridor, and then hesitantly knocked on her apartment door. After a few brief moments, I was met by Allegra's charmingly smiling face. The older woman's striking, ice-blue eyes literally sparkled before me.

"Come in, Matt," Allegra said warmly. "How are you feeling? That was quite the session..."

"I feel a little bit...out of it," I replied. "That was incredible, but I'm tired...and confused."

The now loose-haired Allegra's PVC trench-coat, knee-high boots and black leotard were gone, replaced by a pair of fitted denim jeans, Nike slides, and a vintage Smashing Pumpkins t-shirt. The fierce dominatrix had disappeared, and in her place was a casual but stylish fifty-something woman with an easy smile.

"Yes, I wouldn't usually peg a man on a first date," Allegra giggled, "but you said you'd enjoyed being butt-fucked by your deranged French blackmailer, so I decided to bring out the strap-on. Were you okay with the pain levels? With the riding crop and the arse paddle?"

"Yeah...you really know what you're doing," I replied. "It hurt, but I could handle it...it was painful...but very arousing."

"And what about your plums?" Allegra smiled. "I just love squeezing a man's nuts...I might have gone a bit hard on those. It's difficult for me to pull back when it comes to ball-busting. I really like to go to town on a man's bollocks. I'm sorry about that, Matt."

"That's okay," I smiled, "but I am a bit sore down there, that's for sure."

"The pain will ease," Allegra said sympathetically. "Speaking of which, please take this home with you. This will help."

Allegra handed me a small, black cloth-fabric bag with the word "Slave" printed across it in a fancy, stylish red font. I opened it up, and dug curiously through the contents, amused and touched by what I found.

There were six ice packs, a large box of ibuprofen, a container of moisturising cream, and an extra-sized tube of anti-bruising gel. There was also a box holding an ointment I'd never seen before.

"Rub that into your anus," Allegra said helpfully. "I lubed you up really well, but if there's any tearing, fissures, or irritation from the strap-on, that will help. The other stuff will assist with the bruising and skin irritation on your arse cheeks and chest. Use it all if you have to. Take the pain killers too."

"Thanks, Allegra...that's surprisingly kind," I smiled. "Thank you very much for that."

"In my non-sexual life, I'm quite nice usually," Allegra said with a cheeky smile, and grabbed her car keys. "I'll take you back to your car now, Matt. It's getting late. Let's go."

On the walk down to Allegra's car, and then on the drive back to where my vehicle was parked, Allegra and I chatted freely about what had just happened in her converted storage space, and the emotional effect that it was having on me.

"You really went for me about being a pervert," I smiled as Allegra navigated her way through the quiet night-time streets.

"I don't know you very well, Matt," Allegra explained. "They were the only buttons at my disposal to push...so I really honed in on them. Some men can take a lot of physical pain, but then weep when I verbally abuse them. Are you upset with me, Matt?"

"No," I giggled. "It was hot...and it's all true. It's just hard to hear sometimes, but I am a pervert. I know that."

"We're all perverts deep down, Matt," Allegra said purposefully. "Don't feel bad for it. Would you like to continue this? That was an incredible first session. Would you like to build on what we've started?"

"Um...well," I hesitated, and Allegra jumped in quickly.

"There's so much we could do...I could take control of your entire life," the older woman said excitedly. "I could decide when and what you eat...I could arrange your schedule...I could keep you on hold for hours when you try to phone me...I could ruin you financially...anything...you could be a total sub. I could own you completely. It would be adorable."

"I don't know about all of that," I said with a sympathetic smile, touched by Allegra's enthusiasm. "I like to keep my everyday life and my sex life wholly separate, so I don't think that would work for me...I'm really sorry. I don't want my finances compromised!"

"That's okay," Allegra said with a laugh. "I was getting a little over excited...that sort of control is not for everybody, I know. I was getting carried away with the things I could do to you. Sorry, Matt. Would you like to submit to me again though? Like we did tonight?"

"Yes, I think I would," I smiled. "This was an intense experience, but I'd like to do something like this again...I think."

"That's great," Allegra said as she pulled up next to my parked car. "I'd love to engage in some role play with you, Matt. Do you like role play?"

"I've never really done it in a serious way, but that might be fun," I smiled as I popped the passenger side door and prepared to get out of the car. "I've done a lot of weird shit over the years. I'm open to pretty much anything sexually."

"I like that...Matt, have you ever dressed as a woman before?" Allegra asked and planted a warm kiss on my lips, which sent a pleasurable shiver up my spine. "Have you ever played the female role in a sexual situation before? Have you ever submitted to a woman who is dressed as a man?"

"No...I haven't done that before," I replied with an excited, deeply curious smile, shocked and guiltily aroused by Allegra's unusual suggestion. "That sounds strange...but sexy."

"Alright, I'll go shopping then," Allegra smiled. "Next time we meet, I'll turn you into a beautiful young lady...and then I'll have some fun with you. Bye, Matt...I'll be in touch."

"I look forward to it...bye, Allegra," I said quietly, and closed the car door.

As the mysterious and alluring Allegra Von Brockhaus drove off into the night, I stood alone on the dark, quiet street next to my car. Shocked and aroused by what was going to happen next with my newly acquired dominatrix, my cock slowly started to stiffen in the lacy panties that Allegra had so generously gifted me...

Thanks or reading!