Oz Beach Boy Naked In The Salon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look at these two," Lupe laughed. "They like him."

"He so young," Mojca laughed while rubbing my cock and plucking at it with her fingers through the thin fabric of my underwear. "So young for old woman like us. Very nice."

Rinsing the lathered up shampoo from Mojca's hair, I then felt the elastic waistband of my underwear being pulled away from my body in the back. I turned around to see Dorota's hand wrenching my fitted boxers back while she peered down into them with a smile, copping a great look at my bare arse.

"Very nice," Dorota giggled. "You want look, Lupe? Very sexy."

"Oooooh, ci," Lupe smiled. "Ci, ci, ci!"

With a big laugh, the smock-covered Lupe got up out of her chair and moved over toward me. The South American had deep brown eyes ringed with dark eyeliner, full red lips, and breasts so big they made her smock protrude out from her body.

Lupe stood behind me and joined Dorota in peering down at my butt, which was clearly visible as the back of my underpants were still being pulled away from my body by the naughty sixty-something.

"Ladies, I'm trying to wash Mojca's hair," I said with mock indignation. "You're staring at my butt! Please!"

"Oh, you like it," Lupe giggled. "You flasher boy! You like to show your ass!"

Lupe then slipped her arms around me from behind, and I felt her big, spongy breasts pushing into my back. The South American ran her warm hands all over my bare chest and abdomen, feeling my smooth, hairless skin, and the rock-hard muscle underneath.

When she naughtily got to the top of my underpants, Lupe slid her fingers beneath the waistband and ran her fingers through my small, man-scaped patch of pubic hair.

"Sexy guy," Lupe said quietly, as Mojca continued to rub my cock through my underpants. "Muscles so big and hard..."

"Something else big too," Mojca giggled. "No hard yet..."

"Ladies, please," I said again in mock indignation. "Are you talking about my, you know?"

"Oh, ci" Lupe giggled. "We are talking about your pee-pee, ci."

I finished rinsing out Mojca's hair while the women had their way with me. Clearly enjoying themselves, Lupe rubbed my torso, Mojca fondled my cock, and Dorota felt up my butt and balls.

The wonderfully imperious Nadya, meanwhile, stood smiling at us from the hairdressing station across the room. A wicked look played across her beautiful face, and the wrinkles around her eyes crinkled even further with obvious amusement.

"We take underpants now," Nadya said firmly from the hairdressing station. "Time for Matt be naked. I pull blind down so nobody see from street. Secret show for ladies in salon."

"What?" I said in shock. "Are you serious?"

"Yes, we want see you," Nadya said. "Everything. I take off your pants now."

"Oooh, we see pee-pee?" Lupe tittered.

"Yes, Lupe," Nadya smiled. "We see dick now...yes, Matt?"

"Um, okay," I said, playing it coy for the enjoyment of this group of older women, who appeared to be enjoying the clear power imbalance of the sexy situation.

"You finish Mojca's hair?" Nadya asked, and then pulled down the blinds of the front windows, effectively blocking the view in from the street outside.

"Yes, I'm done," I smiled.

"Okay, you come here," Nadya said firmly, and walked back from the now covered windows. "Give me panties."

I walked into the centre of the salon. I could feel the eyes of all the women on me. Their giggling, talking and laughing had all stopped now in anticipation of my full frontal nudity.

I was excited and a little nervous. My cock is so big that I know I'll never get laughed at for the wrong reasons, but stripping for a group of women always provokes a little enjoyable anxiety.

As the four older women watched, I dramatically slid my thumbs into the sides of my fitted boxers, and then paused for effect. Mojca and Dorota both gasped loudly, obviously shocked that I was actually going to move ahead with a total strip right in front of them.

To the smiling excitement of the older women in the salon, I slowly, sexily peeled down my underpants. My patch of trimmed pubic hair was first revealed, and then the thick, veined ropiness of my cock as my underpants continued their sleazy downward journey.

My big, uncircumcised cock finally slung out and then swung back and forth dramatically as the tight elastic waistband of my underwear finally cleared it. I pulled my boxers down my calves and then off my bare feet quickly, my dick and balls jiggling the whole time.

I stood completely naked, clutching my removed underpants in my right hand. There was a brief pause, and then Lupe, Mojca and Dorota let forth with a cacophony of appreciative hooting and hollering as they laughed and clapped their hands.

"Oooh, look at his pee-pee," Lupe howled. "Is so big!"

Nadya smiled slyly at me and then held out her right hand. I passed over my underpants, and the blonde hairdresser laid them on top of the rest of my clothes on the chair at the hairdressing station.

"Do turn," Nadya smiled. "Let us all see body."

With four sets of mature, excited eyes all over my naked body, I slowly turned around, flexing my muscles and popping my glutes, so all the women could get a good, long look at me from every angle. There was much quiet gasping and giggling as I slowly rotated.

"You big boy," Nadya said firmly. "You very, very big boy."

"His pee-pee is so huge," Lupe added. "He beautiful, ci?"

"Yes, he very nice boy," Nadya smiled. "Sexy, sexy boy."

Mojca and Dorota giggled and spoke to each other in their native language while pointing at my crotch and looking me rabidly up and down. Mojca then wiggled her right index finger, and both women howled with laughter.

"You wash Dorota hair now," Nadya said and walked past me, intentionally brushing my flaccid cock with the back of her left hand. "You do good job...naked job."

I walked over to Dorota and gave the much older woman a broad smile. As soon as I got close enough, the sixty-something reached out suddenly with her right hand, and grabbed both my dick and balls, giving them a gentle squeeze and digging her wrinkled fingers into the sensitive flesh of my exposed genitals.

"Ha ha, feel good to touch thing," Dorota cackled. "Been long time!"

As I flinched and pulled away, effectively freeing my cock and balls from the older woman's saucy grasp, her friends all laughed at her brazen behaviour. Lupe gave me a light smack on the butt as I moved behind Dorota and proceeded to rinse her hair at the wash-basin.

I lathered on some shampoo, and as I reached forward to work it into Dorota's hair, my cock flopped absurdly onto the older woman's shoulder. She looked down at it as if a bug had landed on her, and then shook with laughter, which made my limp cock jiggle up and down.

"Your pee-pee like to play," Lupe smiled. "Look at him jump around! He like playful snake!"

With my cock resting on Dorota's shoulder, I continued to shampoo her hair as the other women watched. Nadya moved up beside me with the excuse of checking my "work", and rested her right hand on my butt, lightly rubbing it and tenderly pinching and squeezing at its smooth skin.

From behind me, Lupe rubbed the tensed, flexed muscles of my shoulders and back with one hand, and with the other, she reached around and did the same to my pecs and abs, cooing enthusiastically the whole time.

"You got mark on shoulder," Lupe said while running her long-nailed fingers over the large birthmark that covered my right shoulder blade. "Nice..."

"Beauty mark," Nadya giggled while still rubbing my butt. "Like woman..."

As Mojca watched with keen interest, her friend Dorota gently rubbed and pulled at my cock as it sat on her shoulder. Despite all the incredibly sexy distractions, I continued to wash the older woman's hair with as much care and focus as I could muster. It was incredibly arousing feeling so much female attention on me.

With the hands gliding all over my upper body and butt, and Dorota's direct stimulation of my cock, I just couldn't control myself any longer. In the older woman's wrinkled hand, my cock finally engorged fully and then flung upward, fully erect. As soon as the women in the salon saw my raging boner, they all howled loudly with laughter.

"Oh, Matt like you," Mojca giggled at Dorota. "Dick now so big!"

"Oooooh, someone is excited, ci?" Lupe laughed and then tweaked my left nipple surprisingly hard. "Ready for action, ci? Boom, boom, boom!"

"I'm sorry," I said quietly. "I couldn't help it. All the touching..."

"It okay," Nadya smiled. "Young guy get stiff easy. No embarrass. You big..."

Dorota slowly peeled the foreskin back over my bulbous cock-head, revealing it in all its purple, angry glory. The older woman then started to jerk me off. After a few strokes, I noticed a serious look cross Nadya's beautiful face.

"Okay...enough fun, ladies," the blonde hairdresser barked. "Matt my worker boy...Matt, come help me with something in store room out back. Come now."

"What about Dorota's hair?" I asked. "I haven't finished..."

"Hair clean enough," Nadya replied firmly. "You come now to store room. Very important job."

With big frowns, Dorota, Mojca and Lupe all booed and groaned loudly, obviously disappointed that Nadya had decided to take me away from them and obviously keep me all to herself.

The blonde hairdresser smiled, and then grabbed my discarded shorts, t-shirt, shoes, socks, and underpants from the hairdressing station. Nadya then moved casually and quietly toward the back of the hair salon.

"Sorry, ladies," I smiled. "Nadya is the boss. She's in charge. I have to do what I'm told."

"Yes, I'm boss," Nadya gently sneered. "Young boy work for me. He mine."

Apart from when changing positions during sex, there is no sillier sight than a man moving around with a bouncing erection, and I felt like a complete fool as I followed Nadya to the back of the salon with my cock bobbing hopelessly up and down and back and forth. I could feel my nut-sack swinging underneath it.

The blonde hairdresser looked at me over her shoulder, and then pushed open a door right at the back of the salon, away from the other women. Nadya smiled and then pointed into what I assumed was the store room, motioning for me to enter.

As I walked past the older woman into the store room, she grabbed my butt with her right hand, squeezed it, and then slapped me just hard enough to make me wince and bounce in shock.

"Sexy boy," Nadya growled comically. "Sexy, sexy boy...all mine now."

The store room was a small space filled with metal shelving and piles of cardboard boxes filled with various hairdressing products. There was barely enough room for both of us, and the sexual tension literally filled the warm air.

Nadya smiled and placed all of my clothes on top of a small step ladder. I stood naked in front of her, my massive boner still raging hopelessly out of control. I could feel pre-cum starting to leak from me.

Her big gold hoop earrings swaying, Nadya pulled open the buckle of her wide red belt, slid it from her waist, and then placed it on top of my clothes. The blonde hairdresser then went to work on the buttons of her shirt dress, popping them open one by one until the black garment loosened completely and then hung open. Nadya pulled it apart casually with both hands.

"Now you see Nadya body," the Russian hairdresser said steamily. "Not pretty like yours. Nadya old woman."

My jaw dropped as I was treated to the sight of the beautiful fifty-something's now near nude body. Nadya smiled and let the shirt dress hang loosely at her sides, inviting me to ogle her exposed body.

"Oh, my god," I muttered. "You look amazing, Nadya."

Nadya's large breasts were pushed together dramatically by a lacy black bra, while a skimpy pair of red lacy underpants concealed her crotch. The older woman smiled at me, and ran her hands over her pleasingly soft, plump tummy.

"Sorry, no match," the hairdresser said and looked down at her underwear. "No expecting man today."

"That's okay," I smiled. "Your body is beautiful. Nadya, you're not married, are you? I don't like having sex with married women."

"Oh, good boy, huh?" Nadya giggled. "No fuck married ladies? You funny, Matt. I like you. No, I not married. Left husband in Russia...he fucking bastard. You fuck me, Matt...is okay, boy."

Nadya then pulled open the clasp in the front of her bra, and pulled it open, letting her enormous breasts tumble out. Like all women her age, Nadya's body was waging a battle against gravity, but she looked incredibly sexy.

The Russian hairdresser's breasts were enormous, with big pink nipples, and hung pendulously almost down to her waist. Her hips were wide and round, and there were rolls of fat around her mid-section.

Nadya winked at me, kicked off her slide-on shoes, and then slid her lacy red panties down over her hips. The blonde hairdresser let them fall to the ground, and then stepped out of them gracefully. Her big blonde bush was surprisingly thick and ungroomed.

"Sorry," Nadya smiled. "Again, no expecting man today."

As my erection stiffened even more, I felt shivers of pleasure race up my spine. This fifty-something Russian hairdresser was not only very attractive, but now I could see that she also looked very, very good in the nude.

Nadya looked me up and down slowly in the half-light of the small store room, and paid particular, lascivious attention to my pulsating cock and heavily dangling balls. The blonde hairdresser smiled and licked her lips.

"You fuck me now, Matt," Nadya said firmly. "Stick big dick in me."

Leaning up against a stack of boxes, Nadya spread her legs wide. I moved in close and pressed myself up against her. I kissed her passionately on the neck, and wedged myself between her fleshy thighs. Properly positioned, I pushed gently at Nadya's labia with the head of my cock until I felt her lips slowly opening up for me.

With Nadya braced safely up against the pile of cardboard product boxes behind her, I drove myself into the attractive fifty-something, and the Russian hairdresser let out a stifled, slightly strangulated groan.

"Oh, yes," Nadya growled. "Fuck me!"

With the boxes shaking slightly behind us, I thrust wildly back and forth into Nadya, who pushed back against me with lustful enthusiasm. I kissed her face and kneaded her big, soft, luridly swinging tits with my eager hands as the sweet smell of shampoo and hair products wafted in from the salon outside.

Nadya was surprisingly wet, which made my thrusting nice and easy, and I got a hot, steady rhythm going, which the sexy fifty-something clearly liked, moaning and groaning enthusiastically.

I'm horribly prone to premature ejaculation, but thankfully, my double jerk-off earlier that day held my orgasm in check. I was able to slam into Nadya for a lot longer than normal, which got me even hotter.

"Oh, yes," Nadya moaned with restraint, obviously on the way to an orgasm. "Keep fuck me until I come."

The boxes creaked and moved around as I pounded violently into Nadya, whose pretty face twisted with pleasure and excitement. She bit down on her bottom lip in an obvious effort to stop herself from screaming with pleasure as she climaxed, clearly not wanting her customers to hear us fucking from the salon.

I orgasmed at almost the same time as Nadya, streams of pleasure flooding through my body as my cock exploded and blasted semen into the Russian hairdresser's warm, welcoming pussy. I groaned horribly, but tried to stay quiet too.

Nadya's wonderfully fleshy body wobbled and shook wildly as she peaked, before the fifty-something eventually slumped back onto the cardboard boxes with a satisfied sigh. She pushed random messy strands of hair back from her face.

Just as I pulled my softening cock out of Nadya's wet pussy and felt it swing out into the warm air of the store room, I heard the unmistakable sound of laughter coming from the salon. Lupe, Mojca and Dorota had obviously been listening in on us enjoying ourselves.

"He give her good fuck," I unmistakably heard Lupe laugh. "He good boy. Use big pee-pee."

Nadya smiled, gently pushed me away from her, and then wrapped her shirt dress modestly around her wonderfully pneumatic body. She put her finger to her lips again, and her blue eyes sparkled in the half-light.

"Get dressed, Matt," Nadya whispered with a naughty giggle and passed me my t-shirt and shorts. "Good fuck with you, but time to go."

I quickly pulled on my t-shirt, and then grabbed my shorts, but immediately realised Nadya still had my underpants. I looked up at the Russian hairdresser, and I could see my fitted black boxers balled up in her right hand.

"I keep panties, okay?" Nadya smiled. "Like prize for fuck you, okay?"

"Okay," I replied, and pulled my denim shorts on over my bare cock and butt, the feel of the fabric rough and unforgiving on my private parts, "they're all yours, Nadya."

"Thank you, Matt," Nadya smiled as I pulled on my sneakers. "I pin up panties in salon. You dressed? I show you out back way."

"Really?" I asked, a little disappointed that I wouldn't get to see the other women again before I left.

"Yes," Nadya said firmly. "Enough fun for today. I got business to run, okay?"

Nadya smiled and moved in close to me. She put her palms on either side of my face and gave me a warm, sweet kiss on the lips. The older woman then endearingly squeezed my cheeks with her fingers, in an almost motherly gesture.

"I like you, Matt," Nadya said. "You sexy boy...nice boy too...but you no come back here again, okay? This lots of fun, but this hair salon, not Magic Mike dick show place. Fun just for today, okay?"

"Yes, I understand," I said. "This was great fun. You're very beautiful, Nadya, and I enjoyed making love to you."

"Yes, nice for me too," Nadya smiled warmly. "You young, and you have very nice, very big dick, but you go now, Matt."

Nadya opened up the door to the store room, and then hastily ushered me out the back door of the salon. The harsh sunlight hit my eyes as I walked out into the alley behind the building. I turned to look back at Nadya, who blew me a gentle kiss and then quickly closed the door.

My head spun and my mind raced over what had just happened as I walked back to my car. In the space of around half an hour, I'd strutted nude for four older women while doing hair salon work, and ended my brief tenure with a quick, torrid, stand-up, wham-bang fuck in a creaking store room. Even by my sordid standards, this had been a profoundly bizarre experience.

I never did see the sexy Nadya Tarasova and her naughty customers Lupe, Mojca and Dorota again, but late one summer night, I did return to the area. Well after closing, I peered curiously through the salon's windows, and enjoyably relived what had happened in my mind.

And there, draped over the corner of one of the hairdressing station's mirrors, were my black fitted boxer shorts, hanging like a hard-won prize, and hopefully also as a reminder to Nadya Tarasova of the wonderfully sexy scenario that had played out right in the middle of her quaint suburban hair and beauty salon...

Thanks for reading!

12