Oz Beach Boy Nudes Up for Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mind drifted off to a recent experience in which I had been amusingly toyed with by two beautiful retail girls while I shopped for new Speedos.

I played along while Ashley and Emily tricked me out of all my clothes, and then received an incredible blow job right there on the shop floor. [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy Change Room Fun"]

I traced my fingers across my rock-hard abs, and then ran them through my pubic hair. I bit down on my bottom lip while recalling my change room antics.

If I was indeed being watched by the two women in the building opposite, I must have been quite the sight. I felt like a woman in a "solo show" porno.

As it often did at strange, inopportune times, my mind drifted back to Ana, Fernanda and Adriana, the three staggeringly beautiful and mind-blowingly sexy Brazilian girls I'd enjoyed a glorious period of regular casual sex with a few months previously.

The three girls worked temporarily as hard-hatted safety officers at my apartment complex while it was undergoing major external repairs.

First off, I had an amazing lunch-hour threesome with Ana and Fernanda. [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy Taps 2 Brazilian Girls"]

I then fucked their boss Adriana afterwards when she knocked on my door looking for her absent subordinates. [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy Meets Brazilian Boss"]

The three Brazilian girls were perpetually horny, and they were also incredibly good in bed...and on the floor...and in the shower...and on the couch...and on my kitchen bench.

Their need for sex was seemingly insatiable, their stamina was admirable, and their facility for providing oral pleasure was truly incredible.

After our initial encounter, the three girls then took turns visiting me on their lunch hours.

For three of the best sexual weeks of my life, I enjoyed a fuck with one of the three sexy Brazilians every day, and our trysts would never disappoint.

The curvy, big breasted Fernanda was particularly energetic, funny and uninhibited.

After torridly fucking, we would sit in my apartment naked for ten minutes laughing and joking with each other.

She would constantly slap at my cock and gently squeeze my balls, much to her very obvious enjoyment.

Sitting cross legged on the lounge room floor of my apartment, with her waxed vulva completely visible, Fernanda would amusingly flick through the pile of vintage Playboy Magazines that I cheekily kept on my coffee table.

With her big but firm tits jiggling wildly, and her labia opening and closing involuntarily as she casually flapped her legs around, Fernanda would hilariously critique the bodies of the 1970s and 1980s Playmates spread across the magazines' pages.

"Oh, my god," the Brazilian safety worker howled in her thick accent while holding up a sexy centrefold of 1981 Playmate Karen Price. "Look at the big black bush on this bitch! Imagine licking that thing! How would you even find it, no?"

Fernanda's unrivalled favourite, however, was dark-maned, big breasted, hairy bushed 1984 Latina Playmate Roberta Vasquez, whose stunning face and physique prompted much heavy breathing from the horny Brazilian.

"Look at those tits," Fernanda would purr admiringly. "I'd like to bury my face in them for weeks. And I could put up a tent in that bush! I could live there, no?"

With the gorgeous Ana, Fernanda and Adriana dancing through my thoughts, I let out a loud moan. I pumped my cock even harder.

I was getting close to coming, but I desperately wanted to last a little longer for the enjoyment of my possible audience.

I gripped myself tighter but slowed down my strokes, trying to hold off the orgasm and make it last.

But when I mentally relived my recent experience of taking the virginity of my beautiful, demure, sweet-natured, sexually curious eighteen-year-old schoolgirl friend Mia St. Clair, I knew there was no way I'd be able to tamp down my climax.

I recalled the light, musky scent of Mia's drum-tight pussy, her supple skin, her soft breasts and how much I had enjoyed kissing her, licking her out, fucking her, and then finally doing her in the butt...all at her mischievous request. [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy Does Schoolgirl Mia"]

It was a profoundly sexual and emotionally moving experience. It got me so hot there was no way I could stop myself from coming.

Then when I also quickly recalled the wonderful afternoon of passionate sex that I'd enjoyed with Mia's beautiful fifty-year-old mother, Dominique, [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy Meets Schoolgirl's Mum"], I knew that my orgasm was not only on its way, but that it would also be a big one.

I had a very unfortunate habit of orgasming quickly when I was extremely aroused, but all the booze in my system had thankfully slowed me down a little.

I'd been jerking off for about five minutes, which was a long time for me, and I tried valiantly to keep it going, slowing my strokes.

I then recalled taking the virginity of Mia's cute BBW friend, Olivia [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy Deflowers Schoolgirl"], and I had absolutely no chance.

Despite my best efforts, I was nearly ready to blow. My bare torso was drenched with sweat. In a violent burst, the orgasm finally roared through me like a tidal wave. I yelled in extreme pleasure.

I held my cock upright for the best visual image possible. Semen spewed out of my tool with shuddering force and surged high into the air like a fountain.

I watched it arc upward and then begin its descent. The semen eventually landed with a noisy splat on my chest.

Another shot surged out of me, and then another, both flying into the air before splattering sleazily over my stomach. I was done.

My cock continued to leak jizz as it slowly softened and eventually hung slack between my muscled thighs.

I let go of my member and then let my arms hang limp at my side. I was done. I was well and truly finished. I felt like every last ounce of semen and energy had been sapped from me.

Totally naked, with my legs luridly spread wide, and covered in my own warm, pearly jism, I felt exhausted but wholly satisfied.

I sincerely hoped that my imagined audience -- if, indeed, they weren't just imagined, as I truly, wholly hoped -- had enjoyed my sexy, salacious, utterly sinful performance.

And as I lay happily and silently in my post-orgasm stupor, I heard the faint but unmistakable sound of sweet feminine giggling drifting across on the warm night air...

12