Oz Beach Boy Schoolgirls Wank Video

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She finally got down to my butt and paused dramatically before lifting up the scarf in back.

"Mmmm, what do we have here?" Charlotte giggled. "What an arse...fuck, look at it!"

She worked her nimble fingers into my butt's muscled surface, smearing the oil everywhere.

I then surprisingly felt Charlotte's fingers move into my butt-crack and heard a little giggle emanate from the back of her throat.

The other girls couldn't see what Charlotte was doing, so she got a little bit naughty. She continued to work the oil in, all the while inching her fingers closer to my butt-hole.

I groaned quietly. Charlotte slid the top of one finger in, but then teasingly stopped short.

"Okay Malika, it's your turn," Charlotte winked. "We've left the best part for you because we can nearly see your hot-as-fuck bum and your sexy little vadge."

"Fuck off," Malika giggled, and got some oil on her hands. "Stop checking me out, Charlotte, you lesbo!"

Malika walked right up to me and smiled. While looking me right in the eyes, she slipped her hand under the scarf covering my crotch and took hold of my cock. I moaned.

She lathered on the oil from her palm, again slightly uncertainly, but I think she liked having my cock in her hand. Malika obviously enjoyed the power.

As she rubbed the oil all over my tool, I flinched a little and shivered. I started to swell ever so slightly, and Malika obviously felt it in her hand.

"Oh, you like that, do you?" Malika smiled. "Geez, I'm just applying some oil for the good of the video and you're getting all carried away. You're such a perve..."

"Don't play with his sausage too much," Iris advised. "You'll make him blow. We want him to wank and then jizz everywhere while we're filming it. I know it's difficult, but you're gonna have to let go of his tackle."

"Okay, okay," Malika relented and slid her oily hand out from under my loincloth. "Sorry, Matt, but you're gonna have to do all the hard work yourself. You're a bit of a wanker, so I'm sure it won't be a problem."

The girls all now stood slightly away from me, and drank in the sight of my hard, muscled, next-to-naked and now oil-glistened body.

The copious amounts of baby oil made me look more tanned, and it also accentuated my musculature.

With my elaborate Indian chief's head dress, my face painted black on one side and red on the other, my very skimpy loincloth, my two tomahawks, and now my slicked up body, I really was quite the sight.

Thankfully, I was barely recognisable. I felt vaguely humiliated, but also highly aroused. The girls liked what they saw.

"Fuck, he looks even hotter," Charlotte sighed. "That oil was a great idea, Malika. Sexy as fuck."

"Alright, let's get this video going," Mia clapped her hands with excitement. "Just follow my directions. If we stuff something up, we'll just do it again. I'm gonna record on my iPad and Iris is gonna get some extra stuff on her phone. Then I'll cut it all together and add title cards and music on my laptop. This is gonna be hilarious."

"Let's get some footage of Matt posing and flexing his muscles first," Iris offered. "Like an intro. Matt?"

I stood against a stark white wall. I tried to look noble, like the clichéd image of an Indian chief. Then I clenched my fists around the tomahawk handles to make the muscles in my arms and chest flex and tighten.

I held my arms out a little from my sides, and made my biceps bulge impressively.

The girls whistled at me and let out cheeky little sounds of approval.

I then stretched out my torso and raised my arms above my head. I put my arms behind my head, and flexed my biceps again by gripping the tomahawks.

"That's fantastic, Matt," Mia enthused. "You look amazing. How about you turn around so we can see your back, and some of your bum? That'd be hot."

I turned around, and then tightened the muscles in my back. I tried to make them pop as much as possible.

I clenched my butt cheeks. I could feel them moving underneath the thin scarf that absurdly formed the back part of my loincloth.

I could feel Iris behind me getting close-up shots of my butt with her phone. She moaned quietly.

"Great," Mia said. "Now, can we get Charlotte and Olivia standing next to each other? Try and look tough but sexy too!"

The girls tipped their cowboy hats down as low as they could to disguise their faces. If you knew them, you'd probably guess it was them, but at least it gave them some room for denial.

They stood next to each other with their arms folded and sexy snarls on their faces.

Mia then directed Charlotte and Olivia to walk into frame on either side of me. Facing the camera side on, they then drew their guns from their holsters and pointed them at me.

I stood still in mock alarm. They then reached out and each took a tomahawk, disarming me.

"This is so funny," Mia giggled. "Okay, who wants to rip off Chief Jerking Bull's loincloth? One of you will need to keep your gun on him while the other one dacks him."

"Oh, I'll do it," Charlotte laughed. "Yes, please."

Olivia held her gun on me, and Charlotte slowly holstered hers. She moved theatrically toward me, and then bent down slightly. Charlotte went to work on the brown leather belt around my waist.

She pulled aggressively at the buckle and then pulled the belt apart. She whipped it right off my body and the two scarves of the ersatz loincloth billowed down to the floor.

I attempted to look shocked at being denuded by the two cowgirls, but somehow still powerful.

"Nice work, Charlotte," Mia said encouragingly. "Now I'll need a shot of you two looking shocked, covering your mouth with your hand, like you can't believe what you're seeing. His doodle is so huge...you're in shock."

Charlotte and Olivia theatrically covered their mouths in shock, and then started licking their lips and sucking suggestively on their fingertips.

It was a pretty sexy little scene. I had to admit that this whole ridiculous video idea was getting me pretty horny.

"Okay, girls," Mia explained. "Now it's like you're saying to Chief Jerking Bull, 'Play with that big pecker of yours for us or we'll shoot it off!'"

Mia then directed the girls to point their guns at my crotch with one hand, and then to make a jerking off motion with their other hand, which they'd each balled into a fist.

She then got a close-up POV shot of Olivia and Charlotte as if they were looking at me.

They had looks of prurient delight on their faces and they jerked their hands up and down as lewdly as they could.

"It's time for Matt's big moment now," Mia said. "Everyone move aside to give him some space...and also so you can all watch. When you're ready, Matt, start stroking that big toggle of yours. Make it as sexy as you can. Really turn it on! I'll shoot it all on the iPad to get most of your body in shot, and Iris will get plenty of close-ups of your hand pumping away on your ding-dong. I'll give you some direction while you're having a wank, but this is pretty much your show. We've seen you do it before, so we know this is gonna be amazing. Grab that pole and go for it! Yeeee hah!"

"Okay, here we go," I laughed. "Make sure you get this...I don't think I can come three times in one day."

I jokingly cracked my neck and shook my arms like I was getting ready for a fight. I stood up dead straight and spread my legs wide to accentuate what was hanging between them.

My big, heavy nut sack hung low and pendulous, and my dick very slowly started to swell in anticipation.

I grabbed my oiled up cock with my right hand and slowly pumped it up and down. I gradually picked up speed, slapping back and forth.

The glistening oil coating my body seemed to heighten the eroticism of the situation, and made my jerking movements even smoother.

The girls all watched with slight smiles on their faces. They'd already man-handled me and watched me come once, but the fact that I was now putting on a show for them had them almost hypnotised.

They seemed stunned to actually be watching a man masturbating right in front of them.

My flesh pulsed and my tool throbbed in my hand. Pre-cum slathered out all over my swollen head and then mixed in with the oil all over my hand.

I moaned quietly. I noticed Olivia and Charlotte gently elbowing each other and pointing at me.

"Touch yourself with your other hand, Matt," Mia suggested. "Rub your chest...really sexy."

With my left hand, I fondled my pecs and rubbed my nipples. I traced my fingers across my abs, and then ran them through my pubic hair.

I pumped my cock harder. I was getting close to coming, but I desperately wanted to last a little longer. I gripped myself tighter and kept stroking. I moaned loudly again.

"Try and last a bit longer, Matt," Iris pleaded. "We want a longer show for the video."

With the seeming threat of being exposed as a premature ejaculator hovering over me, I slowed my pumping and tried to arrest my oncoming orgasm.

I wanted this to be a good, long show with a massive jizz shot at the end. It was, after all, being captured on video.

But then, out of the corner of my eye, I noticed Malika giving me a hotly sexual look.

She was eye-fucking me and biting down on her bottom lip. When she noticed me looking at her, she really cranked the sexiness up.

The Lebanese beauty licked her lips and sucked on a fingertip. She started to luridly flick her tongue. She traced a finger over the vest covering her bountiful bust.

She was obviously trying to get me to come quickly, and it was working. She'd discovered another way to humiliate me. I felt myself getting closer.

"He's gonna blow," Iris said with disappointment. "I know that look! He's shaking! Come on, Matt, hold on!"

Malika loved it. She had a wicked, knowing smile on her face. She knew that she had me.

Her hand slowly moved to the thin scarf that formed the front part of her impromptu loincloth, and then quietly pulled it aside. Nobody was watching but me.

The mercilessly teasing teen pulled it right to one side to reveal her entire crotch. I was in shock.

Malika had been so modest and protective of exposing her body that I knew this must have been a big deal for her. She obviously really wanted to embarrass me again.

Malika's vulva was waxed wonderfully clean, and was totally free of hair. I saw the enticing top of her labia.

This sexy teen was indeed beautiful everywhere. I had no chance now. With a sight like that to behold, there was no way that I could hold back.

The orgasm roared through me. I moaned and groaned. Iris was bent down low, capturing my cock in close up.

Malika tried hard to contain her laughter, obviously very happy with herself for pushing me to an early orgasm.

I rocked and shuddered. Semen spurted wildly out of my cock. It surged out of me in a powerful blast, went flying into the air, and then landed with a comical splat on the tiled floor.

My cock spat two more huge wads, adding to the growing mess of spunk on the floor.

I slumped. I was done. I was exhausted. My cock was now limp, but cum continued to slowly dribble out of it. Iris continued to get close-ups.

The oil dripped off my body onto the floor. The girls were all smiling and looking at me appreciatively, though there seemed to be some mild disappointment in the air.

"Well, that was a bit quick," Malika sneered. "We could have just done a TikTok!"

"Whatever, who cares? I reckon it's the hottest thing I've ever seen," Olivia laughed. "That was amazing, Matt. What a great show!"

"Yeah, that was fuckin' insane," Charlotte agreed. "It's such a turn-on watching a guy jack off. And all that cum, even though he'd already blown it before. His nuts must just be full of the stuff! He's an absolute cum machine!"

"Thanks, Matt," Mia smiled warmly. "That was really, really sexy. I never get tired of watching you do something so private and personal in public...it's really hot. This is gonna be a super sexy video."

"Great work, Matt," Iris added. "You really know how to rub one out, that's for sure."

"Thanks, guys," I replied. "I tried to hang on a bit longer, but I just got so turned on with all of you sexy girls watching me."

"Okay," Mia clapped. "Let's get these shots of Malika rescuing Chief Jerking Bull from the naughty cowgirls who've just made him pull his winky. Then we're done. I'll get a front-on shot of Charlotte and Olivia standing next to each other, and then Malika will pop up behind them and donk them on the head with her two tomahawks."

"Oh, hey, Malika," Iris asked. "Do you want some sort of disguise? Matt's got all his face paint on, and the girls have pulled their cowboy hats down so you can't see their faces. You're kind of out in the open..."

"Yeah, good idea," Malika replied. "I don't want my parents ever seeing this, or teachers at school or something. I'll put a neckerchief over my face."

Mia grabbed a neckerchief from the box and Malika quickly wrapped it around her face.

Mia then got a great shot of Malika comically popping up out of nowhere, and then whacking Charlotte and Olivia on the head with her tomahawks.

The girls comically collapsed onto the ground, and Malika stood over them defiantly. She looked so striking in her costume.

Malika tucked her tomahawks into her belt, and stood regally like a powerful Indian squaw. It would look amazing on camera.

"Okay, that was so good, everyone!" Mia clapped enthusiastically. "I can't believe how good that looked. Malika, you're so hot! So now Malika rescues Chief Jerking Bull. Just run into shot and then you both walk off-camera. Easy!"

Mia set up the shot, and trained her iPad on me. I flexed my muscles and twitched my cock to make it jump a little.

Malika then strode into shot and smiled at me lovingly. We both looked at the iPad lovingly.

Then, in a surprise move, Malika reached down and grabbed my cock. I was confused about what she was doing, but I was happy to have her hand there anytime.

She then started to move and pull me forward. I quickly realised that Malika was literally going to drag me off-camera by my dick.

This cheeky, bitchy little teen kept getting the better of me, and I was determined to score one final point.

She'd stripped me, mocked my excessive manhood, suggested having me oiled, sexed me up to a near premature ejaculation, and now she'd dragged me around by the cock. I'd had enough.

As Malika yanked me off-camera, I stepped quickly to keep up. I reached out my hand to slow her down and then intentionally grabbed the scarf covering her butt. I pulled down on it firmly, and it slipped out from the belt.

There right in front of me was Malika's now completely bare arse, and it was an extraordinary sight.

Smooth, round, firm and succulent, it was slightly paler than the rest of her body, and the crack invited the thought of untold pleasures. It was, quite simply, one of the best butts that I'd ever seen.

We walked off camera, and then Malika realised that her beautiful bare arse had now been revealed to everyone.

She looked over her shoulder and started to panic. She put her hands behind her back and tried to cover it.

"Fuck, what happened to the scarf?" Malika bellowed. "My bum's out! You can see my whole bum! Fuck!"

All the girls looked at Malika's bare butt and giggled. Mia ran over to Malika's bag by the sofa and grabbed her underpants. She tossed them to Malika.

Even though Malika had been rude to Mia all day, the sweet-natured teen didn't like seeing her friend so embarrassed.

"Here, put these back on," Mia said. "Sorry, Malika. Your bum is amazing though, don't worry about that! And we didn't get it on the video."

"I'm sorry, Malika," I said, as the embarrassed teen quickly slid her panties back on under the now halved loincloth. "When you pulled me by my dick, I couldn't keep up, so I was trying to slow you down. I'm really sorry."

"How convenient," Malika retorted. "You accidentally pulled the scarf off, and then my bum was out on show. I should kick you in the fucking balls!"

"Well, you just dragged me around by the dick," I said. "That probably makes us about even, right?"

"Come on, you two!" Mia giggled. "Behave yourselves! Well, we're all done. That is gonna be the funniest video. I can't wait to cut it altogether. Do you wanna have a quick look?"

Mia started playing the video back on the iPad. Olivia and Charlotte pulled off their cowboy costumes, and then all the girls gathered round.

They laughed and pointed and tittered wildly at the sexy video, loving every raunchy minute of it.

"Go Matt," Olivia howled. "Look at him go! Pull that thing! Wank that cock!"

"Don't fast forward," Malika said with some bite. "You'll miss everything!"

I was exhausted. I'd blown my load twice for the girls, and I'd provided more than ample entertainment for these saucy teens.

I slid off my head dress and gathered up my clothes from the kitchen bench. I was still, of course, completely nude.

I was ready to go, but I was covered in oil from nearly head to toe. My face was also painted red and black. There was no way that I could put my clothes back on.

"Hey Mia," I said. "Can I take a shower? I've gotta get all this oil and face paint off me before I can get dressed."

"Just go home in the nude," Malika laughed. "I don't think any women out there would complain. You're not scared, are you?"

"Very funny, Malika," I snapped back. "Where's the shower, Mia?"

"Of course, Matt," Mia replied. "Just head upstairs, you can't miss it. Use anything you want. Give that big willy a good wash."

I moved quietly off toward the stairs in the direction of the bathroom on the second level.

I noticed Olivia and Charlotte whispering to each other and then looking at me in a strange way. They pulled away from the other girls and then walked up toward me.

"Um, Matt," Olivia said with some hesitation. "Would you mind if we came upstairs and watched you have a shower? I just can't get enough of all this, you know? Having a naked guy just to perve on non-stop..."

"Watching you jack it was so hot," Charlotte whispered. "I can't take my eyes off you. It would be a real turn-on checking you out in the shower soaping up your dick. We'll have a bit of privacy up there too."

"Yeah, sure," I smiled, very intrigued about why Charlotte suddenly needed some privacy. "Why not? I'm not gonna get shy all of a sudden. Let's go."

I walked casually up the stairs, my cock swinging wildly from side to side, and the muscles in my butt tensing with each step.

I could feel the eyes of Charlotte and Olivia all over me, watching me thirstily from behind.

Malika, Mia and Iris were absorbed in the video, laughing animatedly, and didn't pay much attention to us leaving together.

It looked like this wild, crazy, sexy day still wasn't over yet...

12