Oz Beach Boy Sexual Healing

Story Info
Matt helps bring a sixty-year-old woman out of her shell...
10.8k words
4.56
13.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTES:This story features my recurring character Matt (a muscular, well-hung, twenty-something male exhibitionist) helping a shy, reserved sixty-year-old woman come out of her sexual shell. This story features CFNM, female-of-male body worship, massage, foreplay, cunnilingus, and sexual intercourse. All characters are over eighteen. This is a work of complete fiction. I am endeavouring to write a CFNM "Oz Beach Boy" story in every Literotica category. This entry: "Mature".

---------------------------------------

It was a warm summer afternoon in Sydney, Australia. I was lying completely naked by the pool while fifty-something Dominique St. Clair hung her laundry out, a stylish red robe wrapped tightly around her wonderfully curvy, womanly body.

"Matt, that was fun, as always," Dominique said with a smile as she pegged one of her silk g-strings to the line. "I'll never get tired of you eating my pussy."

"And I'll never get tired of eating it," I responded, lifting up my reflective aviator sunglasses to give Dominique a cheeky wink. "It's like good pizza...always tasty."

"Oh, my god, Matt...sometimes I forget how young you are, and then you say something like that," Dominique said, shaking her head as she pegged a black silk bra to the line. "You're a very, very young man...and sometimes you really act like it."

"Are you gonna spank me for it?" I asked with a giggle, and quickly grabbed my big cock for emphasis. "Am I too naughty?"

"I might even peg you for it," Dominique responded, and threw a peg at me, which missed.

Dominique St. Clair was a beautiful divorcee in her early fifties who I'd been enjoying occasional -- and wonderful -- casual sex with for a year or two. We'd met through her beautiful daughter, Mia, and when Dominique got horny, she called me, and I literally came running, almost like a pet dog. I didn't mind in the slightest...I'd do just about anything to get some good between-the-sheets action.

Though not clinically diagnosed, I'm a raging sex addict. I'm a twenty-something narcissistic Aussie male exhibitionist who loves getting nude, preferably with women watching me. I spend hours training to get my body into intensely ripped and muscular shape, principally to attract as much female attention as possible.

I like to show off and put myself in potentially sexy situations whenever I can, particularly around Sydney's many beaches and secluded coastal bays. I also frequently stroll around at night on busy weekends looking for action wherever I can find it. I am constantly horny, and I've enjoyed many, many kinky hook-ups in my time. I'm also a chronic masturbator. [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy's Exhibitionism Essay"]

I put my casual sex arrangement with Dominique St. Clair on pause for a few months while I was in my first ever monogamous relationship, but when that sadly ended, the beautiful fifty-something divorcee and I almost instantly got back together.

I love going down on Dominique and having sex with her; she's a truly great lady, and we have a wonderful time. She knows all about my sordid sex life and kinks, and even makes the most of them, usually confiscating my clothes as soon as I walk through the front door of her luxurious coastal home.

When Dominique cheekily asked me if I'd like her to hook me up with some of her friends, I hesitantly but enthusiastically agreed to putting myself in the middle of this potential cougar-fest. [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy Meets Schoolgirl's Mum"] Basically a gigolo without the pay, or a human sex toy, it had turned out to be a very sensual and enjoyable arrangement indeed. It appeared to make Dominique's friends happy, and it meant more sex for me...it was basically the ultimate win-win situation.

I'd already had an extraordinary afternoon with Dominique's sexy 51-year-old widow friend Hannah Horowitz [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy Plays Strip Tennis"], as well as spending time with two of her other, considerably more reserved, but still very hot-for-it friends.

Dominique's stunningly beautiful friend Allegra Von Brockhaus, meanwhile, had turned out to be a dominatrix, and she really put me through my paces like nobody ever had before. [See Stories: "Oz Beach Boy And The Dominatrix", "Oz Beach Boy... Oz Beach Girl" and "Oz Beach Boy In Prisoner Role Play"]

Though I'm in my twenties, I enjoy women of all ages (as long as they're over eighteen), sizes, body shapes, nationalities, political persuasions, religions and socio-economic backgrounds. I love them all, and I love them as often as I can. As the saying goes, if it has a pulse and a pussy, I will, in all likelihood, be interested. I'm not overly happy about it, but that's just the way I am.

"Matt, I was talking to a very dear friend of mine last week," Dominique said, and then looked down directly at my lolling cock, "and she said she'd like to meet you."

"Oh, yes," I said with a smile. "I like the sound of that...this little arrangement has been working out very well for me. Hannah, Lauren, Janet, Allegra...they've all been amazing. It's been great meeting them. I've had some incredible sex...really incredible."

Though I'd talked a little with Dominique about my experiences with her friends -- and they'd likely chatted with her too -- I didn't go into great detail about what we'd done in bed (or on the tennis court, in Hannah's case), and I also kept Allegra's secret that she was, in fact, a dominatrix into all manner of crazy, kinky, perverse shit.

"Yes, my friends have all enjoyed their time with you too, Matt," Dominique said with a smile. "They all say you've been kind and patient when necessary, but absolutely wild when that works better."

"That is nice to hear," I responded. "So, who is this new friend?"

"It's my very good friend, Suzanne Diamond," Dominique replied. "We worked on a big charity project together about twenty years ago, and we've been friends ever since. Suzanne is a very, very sweet woman. She runs a boutique healthy packaged food business that has been very successful."

"Oh, nice," I said. "Suzanne sounds interesting."

"Yes, she is...she's an absolute sweetheart," Dominique said, and then fixed me with a serious look. "Suzanne is sixty, Matt...is that okay? She's very beautiful, but I know that's a very sizeable age difference...even for you."

"That's fine...I've been with women older than that before," I responded. "I love all women."

"You certainly are unusual," Dominique said. "I'm very, very fond of Suzanne, Matt...I have to ask you to be very gentle, kind and patient with her."

"Why's that?" I asked with genuine curiosity. "That's no problem, of course, but how come?"

"Suzanne has not had a lot of sexual experience in terms of partners," Dominique replied. "She married Barry when she was just eighteen, and they were together for thirty years. She hadn't been with anyone else before Barry. They built up the company together, and they had a great relationship. They were a real team."

"Right," I said. "What happened?"

"Well, after thirty years of marriage, Barry revealed to Suzanne that he was actually gay," Dominique replied. "He'd been having homosexual dalliances for many years, and he felt so guilty that he finally had to cop to it. Suzanne was absolutely crushed...she was destroyed."

"Oh, that's fucked," I responded, perhaps a little too indelicately. "That's awful."

"Suzanne was depressed for a couple of years, but finally battled through that and got back on her feet again," Dominique explained. "She's doing really well now. She's great."

"And now she just wants to have some fun?" I asked.

"Well, yeah, sort of...but there's a bit more to it than that," Dominique replied, looking so fucking hot in her red silk robe, her big, unrestrained breasts moving around sexily beneath it. "Suzanne hasn't had sex since she broke up with Barry...it's been ten years, Matt. She hasn't been touched...Suzanne jokes that she's been 're-virginised.'"

"She hasn't fucked in ten years??!!" I said incredulously. "Fucking hell! No sex for a decade? I can't even contemplate that!"

"We're not all perverts like you," Dominique said with a laugh. "When I told her about you, Suzanne said she'd really like to have sex again. She wouldn't even consider dating sites or anything like that, but she thought you sounded interesting."

"Well, she sounds interesting too," I responded. "I'm up for it."

"Suzanne would like to meet you, but she said it might be difficult for her," Dominique said. "She's no prude, but she's naturally very shy and reserved. On top of that, she's basically shut down the whole sexual side of her personality. You might need to bring her out of her shell a little...you'll need to bring her along gently. Suzanne needs to see the warm and fuzzy Matt, not so much the swinging dick stud."

"I can bring that, Dominique," I responded with a sincere smile. "I can definitely bring that...but my dick will always swing."

Four days later, I was waiting outside the front door to Suzanne Diamond's apartment in the very affluent northern Sydney suburb of Mosman. It was early in the evening, and I'd had a great day spent surfing, running, diving, and working out naked in the home gym I'd created in my apartment complex's personal downstairs storage room.

In a pre-emptive effort to head off the frequently embarrassing case of premature ejaculation I suffer from, I'd also masturbated three times throughout the day, first in the morning while recalling a very wild recent experience with four Indian women [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy Stripped By Indians"]; later in a public toilet at the beach while looking at sexy images of Zelina Vega on my phone; and finally on my living room floor while reminiscing about my beautiful ex-girlfriend Odessa Prince.

Dressed in a neatly pressed button-up shirt, chinos, and sneakers, with my longish sandy brown hair slicked back from my face, I was a little nervous but felt relatively relaxed and confident as I waited for Suzanne Diamond to come to the door. In the few photos Dominique showed me, Suzanne looked very attractive indeed, and I was excited to meet her.

At my side was a fold-out massage table I'd borrowed from my best friend and one-time foster sister Darby Hamilton. She and her lesbian partner Callie used it to rub each other down as a tasty precursor to sex, which gave me the idea of giving Suzanne a long massage in the hope it might relax her and loosen her up a little. Dominique had impressed upon me again how reserved Suzanne was.

I also had a small backpack with some body oil and a large tube of lube, as well as some clean underwear and a toothbrush just in case this turned into an overnight thing. If Suzanne wanted to use me for sex and then throw me out, that was totally fine, but I wanted to be prepared if she preferred to spend a little more time together.

"Hello, Matt," Suzanne Diamond said quietly as she opened the door to her apartment, quickly looking up and down the corridor, obviously concerned about being seen inviting a much younger man into her apartment. "Come in, please. Welcome."

"Thanks, Suzanne, it's lovely to meet you in person," I responded, and walked through the entrance down a short corridor and then into the living area of Suzanne's very tastefully appointed apartment, which had floor to ceiling windows and offered exquisite ocean views.

"It's lovely to meet you too," Suzanne said. "Thanks for texting me and getting in touch. I have to admit, this all feels a little strange. This is not the sort of thing I usually do."

"Let's have a fun time," I responded sincerely. "It's all about what you're comfortable with. I'm going to be guided by you, Suzanne."

"Okay...okay...that sounds nice," Suzanne said, her voice high and sweet and light. "It looks like you have some plans though."

"Yes, I borrowed this off a friend," I explained while pointing at the massage table. "I thought you might like a massage...if you don't though, that's fine. I brought it just in case."

"A massage would be lovely," Suzanne said, and her face flushed slightly. "I feel very tense right now. I haven't had a man in my apartment before...especially one as young as you."

Dressed in a stylish orange blouse, with a thin red scarf, and tailored black slacks, Suzanne Diamond was very clearly a classy and sophisticated woman. She was tall and slim, but I could tell that her breasts were very large and full even under her conservative blouse, while her hips were wonderfully curved.

Suzanne had lively blue eyes, fine features and full lips. Her soft grey hair hung down slightly past her shoulders, and was stylishly streaked with dashes of deep red, giving her a hip, charmingly boho vibe, which was further accentuated by her bulky, arty jewellery.

Suzanne's very pretty face was lined and wrinkled like that of any woman her age, and she'd obviously opted to avoid surgery or Botox, which made her even more attractive. Suzanne Diamond was a very, very sexy woman, and I was very, very excited. Once again, I internally thanked my friend Dominique St. Clair.

"Would you like a drink, Matt?" Suzanne asked. "A gin & tonic?"

"Oh, that would be fantastic," I replied. "I'd love that. Thank you."

"Have a seat," Suzanne said, and I set the massage table down before easing myself into a comfortable white leather armchair.

Suzanne and I chatted warmly as she prepared my drink in her high-spec kitchen, and then brought it over. We talked comfortably but a little stiffly about my work, and about her successful food company.

Suzanne told me about her two adult children with obvious pride, and happily detailed her continuing charity work. Despite the relative ease of the conversation, however, it was obvious the promise of sex was making the situation a little awkward. I opted to slice through the pleasant small talk and slowly make my way to the hopefully sensual matter at hand.

"Dominique tells me it's been a while since you've, ah, been intimate with anyone," I said hesitantly.

"Yes...it's been a long time," Suzanne said quietly, and dropped her head, obviously embarrassed. "I haven't been with a man since my husband left me. It was a complicated break-up. It turned out my loving husband was actually gay...Dominique probably mentioned that?"

"Yes, she did...that's a long time without sex," I responded. "We can take it slow...would you like to have sex tonight? Or another time?"

"Um...um...I would like to have sex tonight," Suzanne said in a near whisper. "You're very handsome...Dominique wasn't exaggerating when she said you were as close to perfect as any man she'd seen."

"Wow," I said, genuinely flattered and embarrassed. "Dominique is a very sweet woman."

"She is," Suzanne said. "She's been very good to me. She's a great friend."

"She certainly is," I responded. "I'm very fond of Dominique. So...you'd like to have sex tonight?"

"Yes...I'd really like to feel a man's body against mine again," Suzanne said, her pretty face reddening again as my excitement grew. "I'd like to feel that strength...and that power...but the intimacy of it too. I might have to let you take the lead though, if that's okay?"

"That's fine," I replied. "But I'll still be guided by you, yeah?"

"Okay," Suzanne said. "You've had sex with a lot of women, I assume?"

"I have, yes...I won't lie to you," I replied. "I love sex, and I love women. I've had many sexual partners."

"And now you're screwing your way through Dominique St. Clair's friendship circle?" Suzanne asked.

There was more than a little bite behind this question, and I was well and truly taken aback by it. It suggested to me that Suzanne Diamond was perhaps a little resentful of this strange situation, even possibly disappointed in herself for resorting to fucking a young sex addict in order to get herself off.

This question also suggested to me that even though Suzanne Diamond was shy, quiet and reserved, she was no pushover. Suzanne was a successful business owner and the mother of two very accomplished adult children; that takes strength and a level of self-assurance that demands not to be under-estimated.

I immediately opted to play it very straight with Suzanne Diamond, and not talk my way around anything. I'm also not very good when it comes to witty banter with women, and I knew Suzanne would likely rip me to sheds if I got too cheeky.

"Again, I won't lie to you, Suzanne," I replied carefully. "I'm a sex addict. I can't get enough sex, and Dominique and I have indeed come to a very unconventional arrangement. If she has a friend interested in meeting me, I'm happy to meet them. I love all sorts of women, and yes, this has been working out very well for me."

"I'm sorry if that question came across as harsh," Suzanne said quietly. "This whole situation is just so strange. You're younger than my children...this is certainly not the type of thing I usually do. I hear you have scruples though, Matt? Principles?"

"Oh, yeah," I responded. "I only really have two rules when it comes to sex: no women under eighteen, and no married women. A very, very wise woman once suggested to me in no uncertain terms that I should not mess with married women or women in serious relationships. It was good advice."

"Because we're being honest with each other, I must admit that I do get, well...horny," Suzanne said, and then dropped her head in obvious embarrassment.

"Of course," I responded. "We all do...I'm constantly horny!"

"Well, you obviously act upon it with greater ease than I do," Suzanne said with a gentle laugh, and then blushed red again. "Though I do have means of bringing myself pleasure, of course."

"Oh, okay," I said with a smile. "Really?"

"Yes, I have a drawer full of items purchased from the online adult store Intimus," Suzanne said, her face practically turning crimson with obvious embarrassment. "I've actually considered buying shares in the company!"

"Ah, yes...Intimus," I responded with a smile. "I'm more than familiar with Intimus! I've got a few of their items myself."

"I haven't been with a man for so long that I almost feel like a virgin again," Suzanne admitted surprisingly and without prompting, fixing me with a smile, "but I have always had sexual needs. The sexual side of my personality hasn't been closed down completely...close, but not quite."

"Suzanne, I'll be upfront, so forgive my forwardness," I said with a smile, desperate to push things along. "I'd really like to undress for you...would you like to see me naked?"

"Oh, my goodness," Suzanne said, covering her mouth in surprise. "Dominique said you were a show-off! She said you often vacuum her house in the nude...I thought she was lying, but now I see I might have been wrong."

"I do just about everything in Dominique's house in the nude," I responded. "She takes my clothes when I walk in the door. She grabs my butt the whole time! And other things! She's relentless!"

"Oh, my god," Suzanne said, burying her face in her hands with embarrassment. "I can't believe this."

"Well," I said cheekily. "Would you like me to disrobe?"

"While I watch?" Suzanne asked.

"Yes, of course," I replied, and slowly stood up, almost certain Suzanne wanted me to do it.

"I can see that you're very muscular," Suzanne said. "And you're so handsome...yes, yes...okay, Matt...take off your clothes. I would very much like to see you naked."

I walked casually right into the middle of Suzanne's luxurious living room, the lights of the city sparkling through the windows behind me. I paused while Suzanne sipped from her gin & tonic, and then looked directly at me. Suzanne sensually crossed her legs, all class and sophisticated style, and then smiled at me with just a glint of naughtiness.

I slowly unlaced my sneakers, slid them off, and then gently pushed them aside with my foot. I quickly rolled off my socks and threw them on top of my shoes. I was incredibly excited about exposing myself to Suzanne. I loved the idea of this reserved but very sexy older woman looking at me in the nude.