Oz Beach Boy Sexual Healing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Waking late, we enjoyed a nice, chatty breakfast together, and then showered and got dressed...separately, disappointingly, per Suzanne's request. The beautiful older woman eventually saw me to the door, looking gorgeously sexy in nothing but a short, red silk robe, which was almost exactly the same colour as the bed sheets we'd been so gloriously fucking on all through the night.

We stopped at the door, and Suzanne put her hand gently on my forearm. We smiled at each other, and I then bent down to kiss Suzanne goodbye. I was very, very taken with this much, much older woman. There was something inherently sweet and decent about her, and I sincerely hoped I would see the singularly lovely Suzanne Diamond again.

"It's almost strange seeing you fully dressed," Suzanne said with a charming smile when we finally stopped kissing. "You've been naked pretty much the entire time you've been here. You look very handsome, Matt...with and without your clothes."

"Thanks, Suzanne," I responded with a cheeky grin. "You're a stylish, sophisticated lady, and I really liked your outfit...but I think I prefer you in the nude. You've got a hot rig, and your tits are amazing."

"Oh, Matt," Suzanne said with a laugh, "you are such a young man...such a young, young man...it's charming, and you're very good company."

"Thanks, Suzanne," I said quietly. "So are you."

"I guess that makes me a cougar," Suzanne said, laughing.

"And a MILF," I quickly countered. "A very hot one..."

"Oh, Matt," Suzanne said with a laugh, and then shook her head.

There was a long, but not uncomfortable, pause after the laughter eased. Suzanne peered at me with what looked like uncertainty, as if she wanted to say something, but wasn't exactly sure how to do it. I remained quiet, and let the beautiful older woman take her time in getting to what she wanted to say.

"Matt," Suzanne whispered very seriously. "At the risk of sounding mawkish and overly dramatic, I think you've awakened something in me. I feel different...maybe just a little more alive or something...but different."

"Wow," I responded quietly. "In what way?"

"Well," Suzanne said, "let's just say, I don't think my drawer full of goodies from Intimus is going to cut it any more. I think I need a man now...a real man."

"Oh, right," I responded with a very excited smile. "Would you like to meet up again when you're feeling horny? I could come over and we could work on that together?"

"No strings attached?" Suzanne asked. "I don't think we'd make for a very appropriate couple."

"When it's just me and you in bed, we make for the perfect couple," I responded with a grin. "We bring each other pleasure...and that's a very, very good thing."

"It is indeed, Matt," Suzanne Diamond said, her beautiful face breaking into the most disarming, loveable smile I'd seen yet from her. "It is indeed."

Thanks for reading! For more age-gap MILF sex with Matt, check out my previous stories "Oz Beach Boy Enjoyed Nude By Oldies", "Oz Beach Boy Harassed By MILF", "Oz Beach Boy Naked In The Salon", "Oz Beach Boy Ravished On NYE" and "Oz Beach Boy...Sexy NYE Entertainer."