Oz Beach Boy Sexual Healing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For an exhibitionist narcissist like me, there's nothing quite like the feeling of a woman seeing me naked for the first time, which is even better when she's fully clothed. I enjoy being objectified and gently ridiculed, and I love the delectable power imbalance that occurs when I'm naked and a woman is clothed. Plus, I just like to show off.

I slowly undid my shirt, going one button at a time, inching down my chest and abdomen plucking them open until my shirt finally hung loose, partly revealing my bare torso underneath. I paused dramatically with my shirt hanging open for a few moments, and I saw Suzanne smile as she looked at the tanned, fully waxed skin of my marbled chest and deeply ridged abdomen.

I slid my shirt back off my shoulders, fully revealing my bulging biceps and rippling forearms. Suzanne watched me intently as I removed my shirt completely, and then neatly draped it over the arm of the chair I'd been sitting on. Suzanne slowly looked me up and down, seemingly taking in every inch of my bare torso.

"Oh, my goodness," Suzanne said quietly. "Again, I thought Dominique was exaggerating when she said you looked like something out of a superhero comic book...but it's true. It's true."

"You like muscular men?" I asked.

"Of course," Suzanne replied quickly. "You look amazing...what woman wouldn't like that?"

"Thank you, Suzanne, that's very kind," I replied. "I spend a lot of time working out and engaged in physical activity, so it's always nice to hear it's paying off."

"It's definitely paying off," Suzanne said and then sipped from her gin & tonic. "Don't you worry about that, young man."

With a smile, I then slowly, teasingly unbuckled my belt, and unhurriedly unbuttoned and unzipped my chinos, luxuriating in the naughty details of my personal strip show. After a long pause and another smile, I pulled my unzipped chinos apart, and I saw Suzanne's eyes widen ever so slightly with obvious excitement. The beautiful older woman seemed to be enjoying herself.

I slowly slid my chinos down over my muscled, smoothly waxed thighs and calves, and then pulled them over my bare feet as carefully as I could to hopefully maintain my wholly manufactured visage of calm cool. With a cheeky smile, I folded my chinos and placed them carefully with my shirt on the armchair.

I stood in front of Suzanne in just my black, fitted Calvin Klein trunks, and I noticed a smile play across the sexy older woman's full red lips, this time as she sneakily glanced at the bulge of my crotch. I ran my hands over my marbled pecs and stone-hard six-pack, and then smiled cheekily at Suzanne. I was loving every minute of this.

"Matt, you wax your body, don't you?" Suzanne asked quietly but firmly. "No man is naturally hairless. You go to a salon? Is that common amongst men your age?"

"I'm not sure if it's common, but quite a few guys do, yeah," I replied. "I like the smooth, clean look now. I naturally have a lot of body hair. I used to be covered in it! A past lover of mine suggested I get waxed, so I tried it, and I've never gone back. A lot of the women I've been with seem to like it."

"Yes...I think I like it," Suzanne said with a smile. "I'm not used to it. There's something...dramatic...about it. It's also just nice to see a man concerned about and interested in his appearance. We women work hard on it...it's nice when you men do too."

"I couldn't agree more," I responded warmly. "Getting waxed hurts a bit, but it's worth it in the end."

"You don't have any tattoos," Suzanne said with some surprise. "Most young people are covered in them."

"No, I'm just not into them," I responded. "It's not my thing."

"Your body's a temple and you don't want graffiti on it...that's perfectly understandable," Suzanne said with a smile. "I like your underwear too. It's very stylish."

"Not so stylish that it needs to stay on, I hope," I said cheekily, happy to play around a little now that Suzanne had loosened up slightly.

"No, they're not that stylish...they can go," Suzanne said, and once again flushed bright, burning red.

With no hesitation, I hooked my thumbs into the sides of my Calvins, and then slid them down over my crotch and thighs, first revealing my small thatch of man-scaped, sandy brown pubic hair.

My big, fat, vein-pumped, uncut cock then flopped up and down as my Calvins finally slid over it. My huge member and equally outsized nut-sack swung and swayed ridiculously as I stepped out of my underpants. I dropped my Calvins on the armchair with the rest of my clothes.

Suzanne's eyes widened dramatically and her mouth hung open as she finally looked at me without the benefit of my clothing. Like many of my lovers, the pretty older woman was obviously somewhat shocked by the size of my cock, which hangs flaccid almost down to my knees. I'm blessed with a huge member, and it usually gets a big response on first sight...Suzanne's was no exception.

"Oh, my god," the pretty older woman said in a near whisper. "It's...it's...it's so big."

"I know," I said plainly. "I'm a lucky guy...I don't take it lightly."

"You thank the universe for it every day?" Suzanne asked sarcastically, her obviously snarky sense of humour bubbling to the surface. "You get down on your knees and pray before the women get down on their knees?"

"Something like that," I responded weakly, unable to match Suzanne for even a second.

"Dominique showed me the meme, by the way," Suzanne said with a smile. "You're him, aren't you? The Very Sexy Santa?"

"Oh, my god," I muttered. "I refuse to comment on the grounds that it may incriminate me."

"I'll take that as a yes," Suzanne said with a sly smile. "I'm going to have sex with a celebrity...that's very exciting."

Despite my evasion of Suzanne's naughty question, I was indeed The Very Sexy Santa. A few months prior at Christmas, a cheeky, full-frontal nude photo of me had gone viral as a yuletide meme, bizarrely making me a momentary anonymous international celebrity. [See Story: "Oz Beach Boy Vs Mariah (Xmas) Carey"]

Several of my lovers had naughtily and suspiciously questioned me about it, but I always refused to confirm or deny if I was The Very Sexy Santa...even though it was very much me.

Standing completely nude in the middle of Suzanne Diamond's living room, I felt the need to pose a little. I narcissistically flexed the muscles in my bare torso, and made tight fists of my hands to make my arms bulge impressively. Suzanne shyly and slyly moved her sparkling blue eyes up and down my heavily muscled body, hopefully liking what she saw.

"Now that I'm nude, would you like me to masturbate for you?" I asked, and Suzanne instantly frowned. "To put on a show? A lot of women like that. Would that be a turn-on for you?"

"Um, no...not really...I wouldn't really derive any pleasure from that," the pretty older woman replied with surprising candour. "Watching a man play with himself is not really a source of erotic fascination for me. Please don't be offended, Matt...that's just not for me. It's a bit kinky, and I'm pretty vanilla when it comes to sex. I think it would just be embarrassing for both of us."

"Oh, okay," I responded. "That's okay...would you like me to massage you? Would you enjoy that? Everyone loves a rub down!"

"Now that," Suzanne said with a warm smile, "is something I would enjoy."

"Would you remove your clothes for me?" I asked. "You can wrap yourself in a towel?"

"Um...oh, okay, yes," Suzanne replied. "You set up the table, and I'll go into my bedroom and get undressed. I'll come out in a towel. I'll take off my bra, but I'm going to keep my knickers on, okay?"

"Yeah, of course," I responded. "Whatever makes you comfortable."

"I'm not quite as relaxed about my body as you are," Suzanne said firmly. "I'm sixty and I've had two children. I keep in shape, but there's a lot working against me, Matt. Time is an unforgiving enemy."

Suzanne smiled and then moved quickly into her bedroom, closing the door behind her and disappearing. With my cock and balls swinging as I moved, I lifted up the massage table, unfolded it, and then placed it on the floor in the middle of the living room.

I opened up my backpack and pulled out the bottle of body oil. Despite having floor to ceiling windows, there were no other buildings with a view into Suzanne's apartment, so I was comfortable with us both being nude out in the relative open. It was sexy too.

As I waited patiently for Suzanne to undress, I did a few quick push-ups to bulk up my muscles even more, and then played with my flaccid cock for a couple of minutes, just to give it a little more firmness, and to make it look slightly less slack and soft. I was desperate to pump myself up in every way...I felt a strange need to really impress Suzanne Diamond.

After a few moments, the door to Suzanne's bedroom opened, and the beautiful older woman slowly walked out. Gone were the stylish blouse, slacks, and arty jewellery, replaced by a simple, but very thick and fluffy, white towel. It was wrapped around Suzanne's body, covering her big, full breasts and hanging down to her knees. I gleefully took in the whole picture.

Suzanne's grey, red-streaked hair was now held up with a hair clip, and I could see her strong, broad, delightfully bare shoulders. The skin on Suzanne's arms and legs was tanned, waxed smooth, and lightly wrinkled, in contrast to the milky paleness of her chest. Her neck was crepey with age, as were her hands and feet, but Suzanne Diamond was a very, very attractive sixty-year-old woman. I felt my cock engorge ever so slightly.

"You look beautiful," I said quietly and pointed to the massage table. "Hop up. Lie on your stomach, and then I'll undo the towel so I can access your body. You really are truly beautiful, Suzanne."

"Thank you, Matt," Suzanne responded. "Flattery will get you everywhere."

Clutching the towel tightly and anxiously around her big breasts and smiling bashfully, Suzanne walked past me, and then somewhat awkwardly got onto her stomach on the massage table, eventually shifting into a position that she obviously found comfortable, while making sure she didn't give me a view of her butt...which I was desperate to see.

Once Suzanne had settled comfortably on her stomach, she pulled awkwardly at her towel until it had been released and then pulled open, eventually hanging limply over the sides of the massage table, but still draped fully over Suzanne's back and butt, which I could see was very nicely curved.

I picked up the bottle of body oil, and squirted a little into my palms. I then very gently placed my greased-up hands onto Suzanne's bare shoulders. I moved them around slowly until the top part of Suzanne's back above the towel was completely slick with oil. I put down the bottle of body oil on the nearby coffee table, and then went to work on Suzanne's shoulders.

Probing and pushing hard downward with my fingers, I worked right into the knotted muscles of Suzanne's shoulders, stretching and elongating them with my strong fingers, kneading the warm, oily flesh as if it was warm dough.

I ran my thumbs up and down the sides of Suzanne's very stiff neck, again elongating and bearing down hard on the muscles. I made a fist of my right hand, and then drove my knuckles up and down the centre of Suzanne's neck, feeling her spine beneath it.

"Is that too firm?" I asked. "I'm not hurting you?"

"No, the pressure is good," Suzanne whispered. "It feels great. You really know what you're doing."

I squirted more oil into my hands, and then slid them up and down Suzanne's bare arms, which hung limply by her sides. I applied pressure with my thumbs and moved back and forth slowly, my oiled-up hands gliding nicely.

Suzanne cooed quietly as I worked her arms, massaging them for what felt like ten minutes until I felt the tension dissipate and ease. I rubbed Suzanne's shoulders for another ten minutes until the flesh felt soft and pliable.

I was enjoying not just the access to Suzanne's very exciting body, but also the pleasure of being naked around her. I love the feel of my body being uncovered, and the way the air in a room moves strangely around it, almost enveloping my muscular form completely. I truly enjoy being fully aware of my cock and balls, and feeling the way they jiggle and hop around when I move. I decided it was again time to move things along.

"Suzanne, can I take off this towel?" I asked. "I won't be able to see your breasts with you on your stomach, and it will mean I can really work your back. What do you say?"

"Okay...okay, you can take it off, Matt," Suzanne replied. "Like I said, I've got knickers on."

With a gentle flourish, I grabbed the towel and then slid it right off Suzanne's body. As I dropped the towel on the ground, I gazed lustfully at Suzanne's lovely body. Lightly freckled and with wrinkled, crepey skin, Suzanne's back was covered in blemishes and a few small scars, the evidence of a long life lived.

Though they remained sadly hidden, I could see the sides of Suzanne's big breasts bulging out as she laid on top of them. Just that glimpse and promise of more to come was enough to get me more than a little aroused. Customary for a man my age, I was absolutely desperate to see Suzanne Diamond's tits.

A pair of red, silky, full-back underpants covered Suzanne's big, round, but firm butt, which protruded upwards charmingly. The beautiful older woman's legs were long, slim, and wrinkled, and the back of her thighs were dotted with cellulite.

I quickly touched myself as I gazed upon Suzanne's prone and very sexy form. I stood and enjoyed the delicious view for a few self-indulgent moments, and pulled lightly at my slightly engorged cock.

I squirted more body oil into my hands, and then went to work furiously on Suzanne's back, working my thumbs in deep, and then driving them up and down the muscles, stretching them and releasing knots everywhere.

Suzanne's back and shoulders were a tight, jangling mess of tension, and I applied much pressure, though I was always careful to remain on the safe side of any actual pain. Suzanne moaned and groaned quietly as the tension was very, very slowly released from her body.

I amusingly and sexily felt my slightly engorged but still heavily lolling cock brush against Suzanne's arms and legs as I moved up and down the length of the massage table. I had to get down low to apply appropriate pressure, and my cock pressed hard into Suzanne's soft right bicep, which prompted a sweet giggle from the beautiful older woman.

"It must get in the way," Suzanne said quietly, "your...thing. It's so long and thick. Does it ever get uncomfortable or inconvenient? My breasts can be an encumbrance...is your...thing...like that too?"

"Yeah, it can get in the way," I replied, driving my palms up and down Suzanne's well-oiled back. "I usually have to tuck it between my legs when I'm wearing a swimsuit, except for when I wear longer, knee-length swim shorts. I strap it down between my legs with tight underwear when I'm doing sport."

"Even the best of things can have their drawbacks, huh?" Suzanne asked sweetly, obviously relaxing with the massage.

"Yeah, I tried jogging in the nude once, but that only lasted a few minutes," I responded with a laugh. "It was flopping and flying everywhere!"

"You jogged in the nude?" Suzanne asked incredulously. "May I ask where?"

"On a deserted beach near Byron Bay," I replied, kneading Suzanne's knotted shoulders. "It wasn't a good idea. My balls actually started to hurt because they were bouncing around so much. I do train in the nude in my home gym, but that's mainly just doing weights and static exercise. My experiment with nude jogging was a failure."

"You lift weights in the nude?" Suzanne asked, even more incredulously. "You should invite your female neighbours in and charge admission."

"I don't know about that," I laughed, while actually thinking this was something I could indeed do...I definitely had quite a few pervy female neighbours.

I continued to work hard on Suzanne's neck, shoulders and back, and I could very slowly feel a modicum of ease and relaxation not just in the beautiful older woman's muscles, but also in her whole demeanour. Suzanne was lightly moaning and grunting the whole time I worked on her, and I could literally sense her easing into this whole sexy situation and accepting it for what it was.

Applying more body oil, I worked down the back of Suzanne's legs, which were also knotted with tension. I drove my thumbs, fingers and palms up and down the greased-up flesh for what felt like half-an-hour. I took a lot of time on Suzanne's calves, which were particularly tense, and really worked my fingers deep into the muscle. Finally, after much rubbing and kneading, Suzanne's calves finally began to relax.

I was getting very aroused by all of the touching, and my cock was now in its half-erect state, standing a little more thickly and proudly outward from my body, the veins pulsing. I concentrated again on the back of Suzanne's upper thighs, sneaking my fingers inside the bottom of her silky underpants, just touching the lower curve of Suzanne's butt. Again, after over an hour spent massaging the increasingly relaxed Suzanne's back, shoulders and legs, I wanted to push things further.

"Suzanne, can I take off your underpants?" I asked quietly. "I'd like to work your glutes, and that would be easier without the panties."

"Oh, my god," Suzanne said quietly after a very, very long pause. "Okay, Matt...you can take them off. I feel so exposed...just take it slow."

Surprised by the level of Suzanne's anxiety and nervousness, I gripped the sides of the beautiful older woman's underpants, and then slid them slowly over her butt, and then right down her legs. Suzanne carefully lifted her body slightly to help me get her panties off, but her breasts remained a hidden, delectable mystery to me, only their bulging sides slightly visible.

Once Suzanne's underpants were right off, I resisted the urge to sniff them, and then placed them gently on the armchair next to my own discarded clothes. I looked down at Suzanne's now fully nude form and smiled. She looked amazing. Suzanne's butt was big and pale and punctured with cellulite, the flesh fighting its battle with gravity like that of all women her age.

I fought a near desperate need to climb up onto the massage table and penetrate Suzanne from behind. The beautiful older woman just looked so incredibly...fuckable...lying there prone and completely naked. Despite the urge, I maintained my slow and steady approach, and squirted more body oil into my hands.

Like a perverse pizza chef, I rolled and kneaded the soft flesh of Suzanne's big, pale butt cheeks, digging my thumbs in hard, and pushing them up and down. As I prodded and pushed, I also slyly let my fingers creep into the delightfully welcoming crevice of Suzanne's butt-crack, feeling for hair but finding none. Like me, Suzanne had obviously been to the beautician. Somewhat guiltily, I also wondered about Suzanne's bush...if she indeed had one, would this sixty-year-old woman's pubic hair be grey?

I massaged Suzanne's gloriously bare butt for another half-an-hour, working the flesh, stretching and elongating the muscles, and taking increasingly cheeky detours between the beautiful older woman's butt-cheeks, even gliding sensually close to her vulva at one stage. I was getting more and more turned on, and I could feel the pre-cum seeping from me.

I'd massaged many of my lovers before as part of foreplay, but never for as long as I had done with Suzanne. My fingers were starting to ache, but I could feel that the tension had drained effectively from her wonderfully pneumatic body. Suzanne seemed suitably relaxed, and hopefully even a little aroused. I gave her right butt-cheek a gentle tap, indicating that the long, sensual massage had finally come to an end.