Oz Beach Boy Sexual Healing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think that's all I've got when it comes to massage," I whispered in Suzanne's ear.

"Oh, my god," Suzanne responded somewhat drowsily. "That was amazing. I've never felt so relaxed...it's like you sucked all the tension out of me. My body feels so loose...thank you, Matt. Are you a professional masseur on the side?"

"No, but I enjoy it," I replied.

Suzanne looked back at me over her shoulder and smiled warmly, her eyes half-closed and looking sexier than ever. I stood gazing down at Suzanne's nude body, luxuriating in the curves of her hips and butt, the glorious promise of her big, hidden breasts, and the divine secrets of her vulva. I wanted Suzanne Diamond desperately.

"Suzanne," I said after a long pause. "I would very much like to go down on you. Would you allow me to do that for you?"

"Cunnilingus?" Suzanne asked. "Nobody has ever..."

"Your husband never went down on you?" I blurted out indelicately in surprise. "What?"

"No...he never wanted to do that," Suzanne said, looking at me over her shoulder with a frown. "It turned him off. I used to fellate him all the time, but he never returned the favour...which of course all makes a lot of sense now."

"Oh, right," I responded, quickly getting the message. "I'm very sorry to hear that. I think you'd enjoy it...most women do. Can I go down on you, Suzanne?"

"Yes, Matt," Suzanne said, looking at me over her shoulder with a very, very sweet smile. "That would be nice. You don't mind doing that?"

"I love it," I said sincerely. "I absolutely love it."

"Okay, Matt," Suzanne said and looked at me over her shoulder. "I know this may seem a little unfair considering how naked you are, but could you please turn around while I get up? Then I'll call you into the bedroom when I'm ready."

"Don't get dressed!" I blurted out stupidly.

"I won't get dressed," Suzanne responded, shaking her head. "But it's darker in there...I don't want my whole body out on display for you. I'm not ready for that. I'm very self-conscious about my body, Matt."

"That's okay," I said and turned around, standing respectfully with my back to Suzanne and not sneaking a peek while she got up. "Call me when you're ready."

I heard Suzanne shifting around on the massage table, and then the unmistakable sound of her feet hitting the carpet. Clenching the muscles in my exposed butt, I sensed Suzanne move across the room, and then heard the door to her bedroom gently pull shut. I turned around to see that Suzanne had indeed left me for the safer environs of her darkened bedroom.

I waited alone again in the living room, gazing out at the lights below from the floor to ceiling windows. I gently fondled my cock, rolling it around in my had, and considered jerking off because I was so aroused. I gave my cock a few strokes, and it thickened a little more. I began playing with my balls with my other hand, and then Suzanne's sweet voice pealed out from her bedroom.

"Come in, Matt," Suzanne said. "I'm ready for you now."

With my slightly engorged dick and low-hanging balls swinging, I padded quickly across the living room, and then gently pushed opened the door to Suzanne's bedroom. Though lit only by two small lamps, I could thankfully still clearly make Suzanne out. Sex is a visual thing for me, and I ideally don't like doing it in complete darkness...though it's hardly a deal-breaker...for me, not many things are.

Suzanne Diamond was sitting up in bed against a bunch of big pillows, a red satin sheet pulled tight across her big breasts. The beautiful older woman had pulled the clip from her hair, and her soft, red-streaked grey locks hung softly once again over her bare shoulders. The divine divorcee smiled at me shyly, holding the sheet tightly in front of her breasts with both hands.

"Join me in bed, Matt," Suzanne said.

I slid into the bed, the feel of the satin sheets smooth and sexy on my nude body. I pushed up against Suzanne's soft, warm frame, and felt jolts of sensual electricity course through me with excitement as we touched. I leaned in to kiss the older woman, and she responded with obvious enthusiasm. Our lips met and then held as we kissed each other, long and hard.

Breathing heavily but with some restraint, Suzanne and I kissed for what felt like twenty minutes, our tongues snaking together beautifully. I opted to take it slow, refraining from groping the beautiful older woman too much, even though I was desperate to put my hands all over her big tits.

Instead, I placed my hands on the side of Suzanne's face and eventually moved down to the soft skin of her bare shoulders. I could, however, feel Suzanne's tits sliding and slipping against my marbled chest under the satin sheets as we kissed, which got me even more excited.

"Suzanne," I said quietly, "it's time for me to kiss your other lips."

"Oh, Matt," Suzanne groaned breathlessly, her eyes sparkling in the lamp light. "You really are a young man, aren't you? You're very sweet though. Are you sure you want to go down on me? You don't have to do that."

"I'd really like to," I responded, my cock getting harder just thinking about. "I think it would relax you...you'll like it. I'd love to get my head down there."

"Okay, Matt," Suzanne said, and looked me warmly in the eyes. "That would be nice. There's a first time for everything, I guess...even at my age."

I smiled at Suzanne, and then slid under the sheets. Despite the relative darkness, this gave me my first real look at the older woman's nude body. Still propped up against her pillows, Suzanne's big, soft breasts hung low on her torso beneath the sheets, their youthful firmness long gone, but their beauty and sexual appeal still very, very much in evidence. Though a victim to age and gravity, Suzanne's big breasts were beautifully shaped, with very large, surprisingly dark nipples and areolae.

I slid further down the bed, raking my eyes over Suzanne's nude body through the half-darkness as I went. The skin of her relatively flat stomach was loose and a little distended, the skin once again not smooth and supple like it surely once was, but still very attractive regardless. A drop of pre-cum spilled from my cock and splattered onto the satin sheets.

"I suppose you're having a good look?" Suzanne asked. "Even in the dark?"

"Oh, I can see you well enough...your breasts are incredible," I responded. "You're amazing. You're a very sexy woman, Suzanne Diamond."

"Oh, stop it!" Suzanne said with a laugh, and gently hit me on the back. "You're being ridiculous."

I continued downward and finally arrived at Suzanne's crotch. Her pubic hair was trimmed into a nice little bush, and was a sexy mix of black and silver, as befitting her age, just as I'd pondered. I slowly ran my hands all over Suzanne's stomach, feeling the loose skin beneath my fingers, and cooing absurdly with excitement. I was getting extremely aroused.

I laid down on the bed on my stomach, my half-erect cock pushed against the smooth satin sheets, smearing them with pre-cum. With a smile, I slid between Suzanne's legs. I very gently pushed Suzanne's slightly trembling legs apart at the knees, opening the older woman right up. I bent down and moved my head between Suzanne's soft thighs. I kissed the skin of the inside of the older woman's legs, gently moving my lips upwards.

I could feel Suzanne trembling mildly as I moved up along her legs, kissing and lightly licking the loose skin, taking my time and enjoying the moment. I gently massaged the outsides of Suzanne's legs as I tongued and pressed my lips against their insides, ever so slightly sliding my hardening cock up and down on the sheets at the same time.

As my head finally arrived in Suzanne's crotch, I looked closely and indulgently at the older woman's vulva. Suzanne's labia were large and externalised, the skin folds thick and plentiful; hers was definitely not a modest slice of womanhood, but rather a fierce, imposing example of the female form. I gazed down upon Suzanne for a few minutes, but I didn't want to embarrass her. It was time for the beautiful older woman to lose her cunnilingual virginity.

I parted Suzanne's shield of pubic hair, and then carefully spread her labia with my fingers. I slowly dropped my face into Suzanne's crotch, and slid my tongue into her, licking hungrily around her lips. Despite all of the massage and kissing, Suzanne was surprisingly dry. I realised that I might be in for a challenge.

"Oh, my god," Suzanne said sharply. "Oh, Matt...oh...oh."

"Is everything okay?" I asked with concern, quickly pulling my head from between Suzanne's thighs.

"Oh, yes...oh, yes," Suzanne whispered. "Everything is fine...everything is just divine. Remember, Matt...this is new to me."

"Okay, Suzanne," I said, and dropped my head back into her crotch.

I found Suzanne's clit, and flicked at it with my tongue. I traced around her labia, kissing and licking in turn. Suzanne moaned quietly with obvious pleasure and gently thrust her crotch into my face. Even as I licked and kissed enthusiastically, Suzanne remained dry. By this stage, most women -- in my experience -- would be at least a little wet, but Suzanne was proving considerably difficult to get started.

I could feel a tightness and hesitation in Suzanne's body, even after the extended massage I'd given her. Our lengthy session of kissing had been warm and passionate, but Suzanne still appeared to be somewhat closed off sexually, unwilling to fully surrender to desire and pleasure. These feelings were, of course, totally alien to me. Sometimes, all it takes to get me aroused is a stiff breeze.

As I licked and kissed Suzanne's vulva, I very, very slowly felt the muscles in her legs begin to relax and soften, and eventually sensed a general feeling of ease overtake the older woman's pneumatic and very sexy body. After what felt like half-an-hour, I finally felt Suzanne's feminine essence on my tongue and lips, and enjoyed the sensation as her scent drifted into my nostrils.

I kept going and going and going until Suzanne was at last wet with excitement. Now hitting that sweet spot, Suzanne got increasingly wet with every flick of my eager tongue. The beautiful older woman writhed and moved erotically on the satin sheets while purring and bucking her hips gently against my now wet face. It looked like Suzanne Diamond had finally accepted the fact that she was being licked out...and she was enjoying it.

As I licked and kissed, I could feel my now fully stiff cock trapped between my muscled body and the satin sheets beneath me. I was by now truly desperate to fuck Suzanne, but I resisted the urge...this was Suzanne's first experience with cunnilingus, and I wanted to lick her out for as long as I could. I wanted to make it memorable.

I continued to work Suzanne's clit and labia with my tongue for what felt like half an hour, tracing around the soft, sensitive, swollen flesh of her womanhood eagerly, pulling her lips right apart so I could go in deeper. I flicked at Suzanne's swollen clit with the tip of my tongue, teasing it and stimulating it until I could feel the gorgeous older woman's feminine essence all over my chin and nose. I kept at it, excited by the sound of Suzanne's appreciative moaning and whimpering.

After more licking and probing, Suzanne sounded like she was almost about to come, her moaning becoming almost feverish. I felt the older woman's palms slapping down against the bed, and then heard a series of bizarre yelps sneaking from her mouth. Suzanne's whole body bucked and writhed as I continued to lick and stimulate her.

"Oh, my god," Suzanne said hoarsely, and then began to shriek. "Oh, yes! Yes! Oh, Matt."

Suzanne let out a shrill, surprisingly loud scream, and arched her body up off the bed. The older woman was shaking and quivering, obviously orgasming with ferocious vigour. I licked and kissed Suzanne's vulva until her body relaxed, and finally sunk back down onto the bed. I slowly dragged my wet face from out of Suzanne's legs, and then slid back up the bed until me head finally broke the cover of the satin sheets. I smiled warmly, and a dazed and obviously satiated Suzanne smiled back at me.

"Oh, my god, Matt," Suzanne said drowsily. "That was really, really nice...that felt incredible. The orgasm was...different. You must be tired...you've been down there for ages!"

"God, it was worth it," I said with a smile. "You really came hard, Suzanne. You really gave in to it...it was a real turn on."

"Yes, I can see that," Suzanne said, and pointed down at the sheet covering us, which was hugely tented by my erection. "I still feel wet, Matt...I'm still aroused...would you like to...um...get inside me? Would you like to make love to me, Matt?"

"Oh, yes, I would, Suzanne...oh, yes, I would," I said with perhaps a little too much enthusiasm, sounding decidedly desperate.

I considered getting the lube out of my bag, but Suzanne said she was still wet, so I opted to go without it. I bent down and kissed Suzanne on the neck, breathing warmly on the crepey flesh, licking it gently with my tongue while running my hands smoothly over her stomach.

I licked and kissed Suzanne's neck and shoulders, and then gently pulled the bed sheet from her grasping fingers, letting it fall down around her waist, and finally and fully exposing her big, fleshy breasts. After holding off for so long, I went right for them, hungrily licking and sucking on Suzanne's large, surprisingly dark nipples until they began to sharpen.

My tongue flicked desperately over them, and then draped across the soft surrounding flesh of her breasts, which hung down limply across her bare torso and over the sides of her body. Suzanne moaned enthusiastically at my touch, and I felt myself harden even more.

"Oh, Matt," Suzanne said breathlessly. "That feels nice...so nice...make love to me, Matt...make love to me."

I put my hands on Suzanne's curvy hips, and then positioned myself between her legs. I lifted Suzanne's soft, fleshy butt up towards me, and then drove myself slowly and very gently into her warm, wet pussy. Suzanne yelped with shock as I slowly, carefully eased myself into her. Suzanne's big, fierce labia spread easily as I drove my cock into her. Suzanne wrapped her arms warmly around me and pulled me into her.

"Oh, my god," Suzanne whimpered. "It's been so long...so long...such a long time."

"You're amazing, Suzanne," I whispered. "You're so beautiful."

"Oh, it feels good," Suzanne groaned. "It feels good to have a man inside me again."

I drove my cock in deeper and harder, but not all the way, even though Suzanne felt loose and seemed to be able to accommodate me comfortably. I started to pump away gently, and slid myself into Suzanne very carefully, not wanting to shock or upset the hesitant older woman. I was aware of how long it had been since Suzanne had had sex, and I didn't want to rush anything.

I moved back and forth rhythmically, propping myself up with my muscular arms as I thrust away. Suzanne pushed back against me with surprising enthusiasm. The beautiful older woman had surrendered again at least partly to her desire, and she seemed to be enjoying herself, which made me very happy...and very aroused. I was shaking with excitement, but I tried to temper my moaning and groaning, which can often get the better of me.

Suzanne slid somewhat uncertainly back and forth, moving awkwardly against me, our bodies shifting on the older woman's satin sheets. Suzanne's big breasts slid and heaved beneath my heavily muscled chest. The sexual chemistry between us was obvious, though hardly smooth...Suzanne was still a little nervous, and I was a little over eager. Despite this, I was having a great time, and I hoped Suzanne was too.

The beautiful older woman breathed heavily and moaned while I slid back and forth into her with increasing speed and excitement. My cock got even harder as I looked down and saw Suzanne's big, loose tits pounding back and forth sexily as I thrust into her again and again. As always, I was happy with myself for jerking off earlier, which meant I would hopefully be able to go until I got Suzanne to another orgasm. I really wanted her to come with me inside her this time.

I pounded away with increasing excitement, and I eventually felt that all-too-familiar surge of joy roaring through me as I approached orgasm. Suzanne moaned and whimpered with enjoyment as I made love to her, and I felt like she was getting close to climaxing again too.

"I'm coming," I grunted. "I'm gonna come inside you!"

"I'm coming too," Suzanne whispered hoarsely, and then laughed. "Come inside me, Matt...I won't get pregnant."

Happily assured that Suzanne was on the edge, I gleefully surrendered to my orgasm. I felt bolts of hot semen thunder out of my cock, and then Suzanne shrieked loudly, writhing wildly underneath me as she too climaxed. I pumped my hips rhythmically in response, and continued to thrust my cock into Suzanne as it exploded inside her.

Though it had taken me a long time to get her there, I could feel Suzanne's essence all over my thighs and luxuriated in the feeling of her hot kisses on my sweat-drenched neck as we peaked. Suzanne's long fingernails clutched at my muscled back as I bucked my hips into her. Suzanne and I climaxed together, our bodies gloriously enmeshed. It was a wonderful experience.

After we'd both peaked and then plateaued, the sheets fell away from our bodies completely, revealing Suzanne in all her glory. The beautiful older woman sunk back down into the bed and sighed loudly with apparent satisfaction. Her large, fleshy, pale, big-nippled breasts heaved up and down beneath me as she sucked in breath after breath. I gently pulled back and slid my softening cock out of Suzanne's sopping pussy, and then slumped down on the bed beside her. My body heaved too from our lovemaking, and I tried desperately to catch my breath.

I gazed across appreciatively at Suzanne's nude body, her pale skin glistening with sweat; her big, highly mobile breasts rising up and down; her thin strip of black, silver-streaked pubic hair wet with her feminine essence; and her soft, grey, red-streaked hair slicked with perspiration. Suzanne Diamond was a delight to gaze upon...but as soon as she saw me looking at her, the beautiful older woman sat up, grabbed the messy bed sheets at her feet, and quickly pulled them back over her briefly exposed body.

"Stop looking!" Suzanne said with mock anger. "You're very naughty!"

"Yes, I am," I said.

I laughed loudly and then leaned over and kissed Suzanne on the lips. We kissed passionately for a long time, embracing each other warmly, and both clearly enjoying the feeling of our naked bodies pressed together under the satin sheets. I felt a very sexy sense of intimacy with Suzanne, which got me very hot.

"Would you like to stay the night, Matt?" Suzanne asked sweetly after finally breaking our kiss. "No strings...it's late, and...well...maybe we could have a little more fun together? Please don't feel pressured though."

"I would love to stay, Suzanne," I responded quickly. "That would be really nice. Thanks for offering. I brought a pair of clean undies and a toothbrush just in case."

Suzanne laughed loudly at me, and we then kissed again for a long time, getting each other aroused once again. Suzanne and I had very sweet sex again a few times throughout the night, dozing and then reconnecting in the darkness. Suzanne was still too reserved and uncertain to move into anything beyond the missionary position, but we had a great time despite the lack of variety.

I gleefully performed encore cunnilingus on Suzanne, licking and kissing her big, ferocious pussy once again, and driving the beautiful older woman to an even more intense orgasm. Nicely reciprocal, Suzanne later surprised me with a very enthusiastic blow-job, sucking my cock expertly and tickling my low-hanging balls with her fingers while I was sleeping, waking me in the best possible way imaginable.