Oz Beach Boy The Barbarian Ch. 02

Story Info
Matt inspires more sexy mayhem for a female fantasy writer..
12.1k words
4.88
3.8k
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTES: Very, very different from my previous stories, this is the second chapter in a three-part "Conan The Barbarian"-style fantasy tale featuring CFNM, female-of-male body worship, domination and humiliation, femdom, pegging, and sex scenes. There is violence and swordplay, and much non-detailed discussion of past violence and sexual activity. This is a complete work of fiction. All characters are over eighteen. The fantasy story begins after a brief contemporary introduction. I am endeavouring to gradually write a CFNM "Oz Beach Boy" story in every Literotica category. This entry: "Sci-Fi & Fantasy".

----------------------------------

It was a warm summer's evening in Sydney, Australia. Odessa Prince slid off her cotton sports bra and sensible pink underpants, and then tossed them onto the floor of her newly rented apartment.

Completely, comfortably nude, with her large, firm breasts swaying slightly as she moved, and her big, blue eyes lively with excitement, the beautiful 27-year-old sat down at her desk and opened up her laptop.

The amateur writer had spent most of the day working on her story "The Tale Of Matt-Sharakh, A Warrior Stripped Bare" for "Sex, Dragons, Dungeons & Death", an amateur fantasy fiction website which platformed violent sword-and-sorcery storytelling filled with lurid, graphic sex.

Odessa liked to write her sexy, kinky, violent stories while she was completely nude. It turned her on and inspired her even more, and also made masturbation more convenient if the mood struck her...and it often did.

Inspired, excited and aroused, Odessa spread her smooth, supple legs wide as she began to type, and quickly re-entered her imagined fantasy world.

The gorgeous brunette had been prompted to write after gazing upon an incredibly handsome young man named Matt at her new apartment complex's shared swimming pool.

Matt's chiselled features, bulging muscles, and tiny Speedos had sent Odessa into paroxysms of lust, and had also inspired the creation of a new character called Matt-Sharakh, a handsome warrior in a barbaric land who finds himself alone and at the mercy of a beautiful young female ruler in a matriarchal society.

Odessa had finished her last writing session a few hours previously with the chained Matt-Sharakh ceremonially stripped naked in front of a hundred baying women.

With a glass of wine at the ready, and her recently waxed vulva easily accessible, Odessa Prince thought again of Matt's smooth, wonderfully muscular body, his enticingly bulging Speedos, and his striking, handsome face.

Odessa desperately hoped to see this beautiful young man once more, and couldn't wait to get down to the swimming pool again for another good, long look at the sexily perfect Matt.

A shiver of lust shot up Odessa Prince's uncovered back, and the beautiful brunette smiled with pleasure. She wanted to do many things to Matt, but for the moment, she would have to channel her desire into her writing.

Suitably inspired, Odessa Prince hit the keyboard. With a broad, salacious smile, the naked amateur fantasy author wrote and wrote and wrote and wrote and wrote...

+++++++++++++

With a prurient, indecent smile, Sceptre Nazrey gazed upon the stunningly proportioned Matt-Sharakh, the feared warrior now wholly in her highly appreciative possession.

Stripped completely naked and robbed of his weapons, skins and loincloth, the lone warrior was suspended from the ceiling of The Breaking Chamber, a large cell with thick iron bars that offered no opportunity for escape.

Helpless and imprisoned, the nude warrior's heavily muscled arms were raised up above his head, a long rope holding the chain extended between his manacled wrists up to a metal hoop embedded in the hard, grey stone of the ceiling.

Sceptre Nazrey licked her plump lips as she took in the hard, ridged muscle of Matt-Sharakh's hairless but heavily battle-scarred chest and mid-section, and the almost comical enormity of his fully exposed man-dagger and man-sack.

Thick, ropey, hooded and dangling almost to his knees, Matt-Sharakh's huge man-dagger was matched by his heavily swinging man-sack, which was without question the biggest Sceptre Nazrey had ever seen.

Unbeknownst to the chained and blindfolded Matt-Sharakh, Sceptre Nazrey was in a small, secret room across the wide stone corridor from where he was hopelessly imprisoned in The Breaking Chamber.

Dubbed The Sceptre's Pleasure, the small, clandestine room was fitted with a modest bed, a selection of breads, tree-fruit and wine, and -- most importantly -- a perfectly constructed slot in the stone wall which afforded the female ruler of Barbocan Valley a secret, wholly unobstructed view into The Breaking Chamber.

Nobody knew of the existence of The Sceptre's Pleasure except the ruling Sceptre herself and only one of her closest advisors, who kept the small room stocked and clean.

Per Sceptre Nazrey's ruling on the advisement of Barbocan Valley's holy man and high ranking advisor Sage Tantulas, Matt-Sharakh was to undergo sexual subjugation in The Breaking Chamber.

In this small cell, the permanently naked Matt-Sharakh would be taken in carnal delight by as many women of the community who wanted to partake of his nude, muscled body.

The Breaking Chamber was little more than a bare, cold stone room. There was a large, sturdy, stone, four-legged table in its centre, and a big water-filled trough at one end. There was a pile of towels on another small table, along with several large carafes of drinking water. It was not a place of romance.

Though Sceptre Nazrey had delighted in having the chained Matt-Sharakh publicly stripped of his skins and loincloth in front of Barbocan Valley's most powerful women, the beautiful ruler's excitement grew in the sordid knowledge that she would now witness the naked warrior's continued humiliation in the privacy of The Sceptre's Pleasure.

Formerly the station of the lead guard of the cells, the long serving Sceptre Asanka had many scrolls [years] previously ordered the small room's door walled up and bricked in upon the then-young Sage Tantulas' suggestion of the creation of The Breaking Chamber in one of the old cells.

Announcing the old lead guard's room redundant and now filled in, Sceptre Asanka then secretly had a passageway extended from her chambers to what she would dub The Sceptre's Pleasure.

With varying degrees of enthusiasm and utilisation, every successive Sceptre had taken advantage of this small secret room ever since, for reasons of both sensual satisfaction and subterfuge.

Most of Barbocan Valley's female rulers had reached under their loincloths in this small, secret room and quietly pleasured themselves while watching their prisoners undergo all manner of sexual humiliation and domination.

Sceptre Nazrey enjoyed watching her male prisoners forced into subjugation, and gleefully utilised The Sceptre's Pleasure whenever The Breaking Chamber was in use.

Popping a small, succulent red-fruit into her mouth, the beautiful ruler smiled as two young maidens entered The Breaking Chamber under the watchful eye of the four strong, heavily armed female soldiers charged with monitoring the imprisoned Matt-Sharakh.

The young maidens each held a pail of steaming water seasoned with the sweet smelling dust of the Paloma flower. They walked past the strong, silent female soldiers, who held the door of The Breaking Chamber open for them.

"You will now be washed of your manly filth," one of the maidens said quietly to Matt-Sharakh, who nodded his blindfolded head in agreement. "Your body will be cleaned before the good women of Barbocan Valley take you between their legs."

The maidens stood on either side of Matt-Sharakh and then each dumped a pail of sweet-smelling warm water over him. The frothy water slid and coated the naked warrior's smooth but scarred skin, and the maidens then went to work on him with two large, long-handled brushes.

Sceptre Nazrey smiled as the two young women scrubbed heartily at Matt-Sharakh's dirt-encrusted skin, washing off the many, many moons of ground-in dust kicked up by his powerful steed as he rode the filthy lands of The Black Tundra.

As the young women scrubbed, Matt-Sharakh's manly parts jiggled and swung comically, and Sceptre Nazrey stifled laughter as she drank sweet wine from an ornate silver goblet. She couldn't help giggling when the young women started to concentrate on the area between Matt-Sharakh's legs.

The maidens roughly lifted up his big, heavy man-dagger and then scrubbed vigorously around his equally enormous man-sack. The naked warrior groaned quietly, seemingly enjoying the ceremonial bathing process.

Once they were done scrubbing, the two maidens gathered fresh water from the trough in their empty pails and then dumped it all over Matt-Sharakh, washing off the frothy remnants of the sweet smelling Paloma-scented water. Sceptre Nazrey shivered in anticipation of what was to come next.

As the two young maidens stood aside, a warm faced woman who appeared to be in her fortieth scroll was let into The Breaking Chamber by the four guarding soldiers outside.

Sceptre Nazrey instantly recognised the woman as Luissa, a skilled decorator of Barbocan Valley's most powerful women. The beautiful ruler bristled with carnal excitement.

In her soft right hand, the white-robed Luissa carried a small pail of white foam, while in her left hand hung a pail of steaming water. From her belt there loosely dangled a long, flat, sheathed blade hanging on a thin leather strap.

"You will now be shorn of your manly fur," Luissa said in a soft, soothing voice. "Your body is already surprisingly smooth, but your manly areas need the attention of my blade."

"Why?" Matt-Sharakh asked flatly. "Why must you do this?"

"The gods of the sky only know what you're carrying in there," the older woman laughed and pointed at the naked warrior's crotch. "You've come in from The Black Tundra...you could have a horde of land-fish hiding in your man-fur!"

"My nethers are inhabited only by my man-dagger and man-sack," Matt-Sharakh smiled. "Nothing else makes a home there. You have my word."

"All men in The Breaking Chamber are shorn of the fur under their loincloths," Luissa smiled. "It is the ritual. It is to keep the women of Barbocan Valley clean, and to increase their pleasure."

"Be precise with your movements then, good woman," Matt-Sharakh laughed. "These are the only parts of my body that remain unscarred by battle."

"I am an expert," Luissa laughed. "This is one of my many duties in Barbocan Valley. That beautiful serpent between your legs will be unhurt. I wish for it to remain proud and perfect. I will return later with the other women to enjoy it."

"I look forward to your womanly attentions," Matt-Sharakh smiled, and Sceptre Nazrey gasped in the confines of The Sceptre's Pleasure, shocked by the naked warrior's charming, flirtatious ways.

The beautiful ruler of Barbocan Valley took another sip of her wine as Luissa smeared thick white foam all over the dark tangle of hair surrounding Matt-Sharakh's manly parts.

The highly skilled decorator rubbed the white foam in with her fingers expertly until the chained warrior's man-dagger resembled a pale serpent protecting its precious eggs in the snow.

With a warm smile, Luissa went to work on Matt-Sharakh's masculine hair, shaving it from his skin with the sharp side of her flat blade. Thick tufts of dark, curled hair tumbled to the cold, stone floor as the skilled decorator stroked her blade up and down.

Luissa moved with stunning precision, Matt-Sharakh's body hair flying as she moved her hand around the naked warrior's inner thighs. Luissa quickly cleaned her blade of foam and hair in the small pail of warm water, moving back and forth with graceful economy.

As she watched Matt-Sharakh's ceremonial shearing, Sceptre Nazrey found herself becoming increasingly excited and aroused.

It was another step in the breaking of the naked warrior, but the beautiful ruler also had to admit she was excited by Matt-Sharakh's strength and power. She even regretted that he would be forced into powerless subjugation.

Luissa casually moved Matt-Sharakh's enormous man-dagger around to get her blade where it needed to go. She gripped it gently with her fingers and lifted its impressive girth, flicking her blade around it, never in danger of causing Matt-Sharakh's greatest weapon any harm.

"Such a big boy," Luissa cooed as she worked. "Such a big, big, big boy...I've heard the women tittering...they all want to experience your manhood. I hope you don't break too soon. There will be a long, long line of women for you, Matt-Sharakh."

"It will take much more than the attentions of women to break me," Matt-Sharakh sneered. "Many have tried..."

"Oh, I have seen very, very strong men break in this small room," Luissa said with concern. "Men are not used to relinquishing their power to women. Many see it as unnatural. It rips at the souls of strong men to admit their weakness. I saw one huge, hulking brute erupt in tears of sadness, confusion and fear when four wrinkled old hags in their eightieth scrolls ridiculed his huge man-dagger and used him as a plaything."

"Is that so?" Matt-Sharakh asked. "Grown women of all scrolls are entitled to the pleasures of the flesh, are they not?"

"Yes, indeed...these old women used the handle-end of a gardening tool on this brute's back-hole, and he surrendered completely," Luissa said quietly and almost conspiratorially. "He bawled. He had never been a powerless victim before. This brave man was utterly subjugated and eventually enjoyed it. He became one of our greatest and most loyal fighters...the man known as Jadrath The Skull Smasher."

Sceptre Nazrey gasped in shock at the information Luissa was happily imparting to the imprisoned Matt-Sharakh. She could see the naked warrior cunningly absorbing every word, burying the information away in his mind as if it was a concealed weapon to be used later. Luissa would be chastised for her easy talk.

"Jadrath The Skull Smasher cried when his rear walls were attacked by four old women?" Matt-Sharakh smiled. "He is pathetic. He has the form of a monster but the spirit of a house dog. I knew it. Sceptre Nazrey owns him."

Her shaving done, Luissa wiped over Matt-Sharakh's manly areas with a clean towel, and then stepped back to admire her handiwork. The naked warrior was completely smooth and free of hair, and had the appearance of a perfect marble statue.

"Aaah, now you truly are as you were born," Luissa sighed. "You look even more beautiful, Matt-Sharakh. A man without hair on his body is a truly extraordinary sight. I look forward to taking your serpent inside me and draining your man-sack later on. I will patiently stand in line for my turn. My wait will be rewarded by having you between my legs."

"You're welcome to me now if you like, but I will gladly await your womanly touch," Matt-Sharakh said as Luissa picked up her pails and left The Breaking Chamber. "You are very skilled with your hands, good woman."

"You are a brave man, Matt-Sharakh," Luissa said quietly through the bars of The Breaking Chamber. "You will need your strength in this place."

As Luissa walked smiling down the corridor, the two returning bathing maidens passed by her, both of whom also wore excited smiles.

This time, the maidens each carried a large pail filled with gently steaming oil. Infused with the liquid of the Germanotta flower, the sweet smell of the oil pleasingly drifted into The Sceptre's Pleasure.

Sceptre Nazrey had absolutely delighted in the scrubbing and shearing of Matt-Sharakh, but this was what the beautiful ruler truly savoured.

There was nothing more erotic and arousing than watching a strong, muscular man being oiled, the beauty and strength of his body accentuated by the slick liquid.

"You will now be oiled for the pleasure of the women of Barbocan Valley," one of the young maidens said quietly as they were let into The Breaking Chamber by the guarding soldiers.

"So be it," Matt-Sharakh said. "Be gentle, good women."

"Gentle is the only way we know," said the other young maiden. "Our hands do not bring pain."

As the two young women placed their pails on the stone floor and then dipped their hands into the warm oil held within, Sceptre Nazrey shook off her heavy fur cape and then reached up beneath her loincloth.

With a broad smile, the beautiful ruler pushed her fingers through her thick womanly hair, and then found the edges of her purse. With sordid delight, Sceptre Nazrey drove two fingers of her right hand deep inside her womanly purse.

The beautiful ruler slapped her left palm against the cold stone wall of The Sceptre's Pleasure for balance, and stretched out her arm. She groaned quietly as she felt for the source of her womanly pleasure, and moaned in anticipation of the joy that was to come.

As the two young maidens slathered the warm, scented oil all over Matt-Sharakh's smooth, muscular torso, Sceptre Nazrey worked her fingers vigorously inside herself, rivers of pleasure flooding from her groin into nearly every corner of her body.

A smile crept across Matt-Sharakh's face as the maidens slid their hands all over his mid-section, coating its ridged muscles with the sweet smelling oil.

They then moved gracefully to the naked warrior's back walls. The maidens rubbed their hands all over them, and then worked their oily fingers right into the cleft that divided them.

Though Matt-Sharakh was likely unaware, this oiling of his back cleft was in preparation for the women who enjoyed the use of implements on a man, some specifically constructed for the purpose, and others merely utilised from kitchens and tool tents.

Sceptre Nazrey watched on and intently fingered herself. The maidens oiled Matt-Sharakh's muscled back, and then up and down his powerful arms and legs.

They worked sensually and with great care, their gentle hands moving skilfully and enthusiastically. The pleasure it induced in the chained and helpless Matt-Sharakh was obvious.

Sceptre Nazrey's joyful reverie was broken by the scratched, croaking voice of Sage Tantulas, who suddenly appeared in the stone corridor carrying a large ceremonial ceramic bowl. A horribly salacious smile played across the old man's wrinkled face.

"I will milk Matt-Sharakh now," Sage Tantulas said solemnly to the guards outside The Breaking Chamber. "I require his man-seed for my cauldron. Please let me through."

"We will pass your seed bowl to the maidens," growled one of the soldiers. "You have no role in The Breaking Chamber, Sage Tantulas. We will collect the man-seed of Matt-Sharakh and bring it to you. This is the command of Sceptre Nazrey."

"Yes, good soldiers," Sage Tantulas said with obvious disappointment. "I appreciate your assistance, but I would be more than pleased to attend to the task myself."

"Goodbye, Sage Tantulas," said the soldier firmly. "We will return the bowl to you when it is full."

Sceptre Nazrey smiled at the soldier's thwarting of the intentions of Sage Tantulas, who turned on his sandaled heel and walked back down the corridor, anger and frustration rising off the holy man like the stench from a waste bucket.

The soldier opened the gate to The Breaking Chamber and handed Sage Tantulas' ceramic bowl to one of the maidens, who smiled warmly.

The other maiden then slathered the warm, scented oil all over Matt-Sharakh's man-dagger, which instantly began to swell and harden before it rose completely away from his oiled body and stood firm. All of the women gasped at its even greater enormity and bold rigidity.

Sceptre Nazrey moaned with pleasure as the young maiden then worked the warm oil all over Matt-Sharakh's now easily accessible man-sack. Aware of its sensitivity, the maiden was gentle and expert with her hand.