Oz Beach Boy The Barbarian Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt-Sharakh still stood tall and proud, and Sceptre Nazrey burned with guilt over the warm feeling of happiness that his unvanquished masculinity evoked in her.

The guards separated the chains holding Matt-Sharakh's wrists together, and then harshly bent him forward over the large stone, four-legged table in the centre of The Breaking Chamber. His arms were pulled and then outstretched at his sides before being chained to the underside of the stone table.

"Oh, what awaits me now?" Sceptre Nazrey heard Matt-Sharakh mumble with a laugh.

Chained by the arms, bent over, and with his back walls now open for the taking, Matt-Sharakh was completely and utterly vulnerable. The five high-ranking soldiers looked in at him and laughed wildly at the naked warrior's new predicament.

Sceptre Nazrey knew these women as brave, battle-hardened soldiers, and was thankful for their loyal service...but she'd never seen them like this before. The women were clearly aroused, and obviously excited by what was about to happen.

Sceptre Nazrey watched with great curiosity as the lean, towering soldier Rayan hurriedly pulled off her boots, skins and loincloth, eventually standing confidently naked in the cold corridor outside The Breaking Chamber.

An archer of great accuracy and renown, Rayan's beautiful body was tight and muscular, with the hair completely shorn from her womanly purse.

The hulking soldier Jira -- second in size and strength only to the fearsome Battle Chief Axios -- then pulled off her coverings too, revealing her even greater muscles.

The renowned soldier had a huge, strong back, and rippling, powerful arms that bulged with menace. Her abdomen was ridged with rock-hard muscles. If not for her small breasts, long braided hair, and hair-encircled womanly purse, Jira could easily have passed for a man...and a big man at that.

Famed and feared for her skills in hand-to-hand combat and for her ability with a battle-axe, Jira was believed to have killed over fifty men in battle.

Sceptre Nazrey had never known the brave, fearsome soldier to show much sexual interest in men, but she now wore a truly salacious smile on her hardened face.

The other three female soldiers, Anja, Sigrun and Mariel, removed their warming furs, but kept their skins, boots and loincloths on. The female soldiers laughed as they were led into The Breaking Chamber by the smiling guards.

"There are many of you," the blindfolded Matt-Sharakh said. "I sense greater numbers than have been in here before."

"Yes," growled the naked Jira, who positioned herself just behind Matt-Sharakh's rear walls. "We are a war party, Matt-Sharakh, and we will take you as we would take an enemy fort: by surrounding it and working together to bring it down."

"By Pyrthas," Matt-Sharakh laughed. "I fear that my walls are about to fall. If I'm a fort, it's about to be pillaged."

Expert spear carrying fighters Anja and Sigrun dipped their hands into two pails of Germanotta-scented oil, which had been placed in the corner of the cell.

The two soldiers then proceeded to spread the sweet smelling oil all over Matt-Sharakh's back and shoulders, rubbing his muscled body enthusiastically with their battle-strengthened fingers.

The famed swordswoman Mariel, meanwhile, sat down on the cold stone floor of the cell just to the side of the table, which gave her a safe, smooth passage right to Matt-Sharakh's man-dagger and man-sack, which softly dangled downward.

The brave, highly skilled soldier slid her right hand between the naked warrior's legs and moved it around vigorously until she appeared to get a firm grip on Matt-Sharakh's man-sack.

With a wild laugh, Mariel squeezed the tender flesh and its precious contents, which prompted a groan of suppressed pain from Matt-Sharakh.

"It's still there," Mariel laughed. "Nobody has taken it as a prize!"

"Don't damage me," Matt-Sharakh said breathlessly. "Your sisters waiting in line outside will be disappointed if my weapons are rendered useless."

"If we were going to damage you, there would be no smile upon your handsome face," Jira growled and then slapped Matt-Sharakh's rear walls five vicious times with shuddering power, the sound ringing out loudly through the corridor. "You'd be dead before you could take a breath."

Sceptre Nazrey smiled as Matt-Sharakh showed no obvious sign of suffering, his face still and no sound exiting his mouth. His prone body jerked and moved violently with Jira's savage blows to his rear walls, but the naked warrior appeared impervious to pain.

The smooth, supple flesh of Matt-Sharakh's beautiful back walls reverberated and shook under Jira's powerful and ruthless hand.

Still sitting on the ground, the swordswoman Mariel released Matt-Sharakh's man-sack and then started to slowly stroke and pull on his man-dagger, which swelled and moved at the female soldier's graceful and enthusiastic touch.

The completely naked Rayan, meanwhile, climbed up onto the large stone table and positioned herself just above the top of Matt-Sharakh's head. She spread her lithe, muscled legs wide, boldly revealing the folds and creases of her womanly purse.

Rayan then violently grabbed Matt-Sharakh's long hair in her right fist and pulled his head up off the top of the table. She snarled and laughed at the same time as she addressed the chained warrior.

"I hope your tongue is as impressive as your man-dagger," Rayan said. "It is time for you to prise open my womanly purse and explore its contents."

"As you wish, good woman," Matt-Sharakh said. "I am pleased to please you."

With that, Rayan slid her womanly folds right into Matt-Sharakh's face, and Sceptre Nazrey watched with fascination as the naked warrior's head moved around between the female soldier's thighs.

Rayan let out a series of wild, panting moans as the surprisingly enthusiastic Matt-Sharakh obviously licked at her source of pleasure with the skill of a seasoned joy-giver.

"You taste like the nectar of the yellow-fruit," Matt-Sharakh mumbled from between Rayan's thighs. "Your womanly purse is a joy."

Once again, Sceptre Nazrey was quietly confounded by Matt-Sharakh's seeming enjoyment of his predicament. She had witnessed strong men weep and protest upon having their might stolen from them by women, but this powerful warrior merely laughed at each new indignity inflicted upon him.

As Matt-Sharakh continued to tend enthusiastically to the sensual needs of the wildly bucking and shrieking Rayan, one of the guards passed something through the bars to the hulking Jira, who responded with a gruff laugh.

When Anja and Sigrun saw what had been passed through to Jira, they smiled and then scooped more oil out of the pails in the corner.

The two soldiers then vigorously rubbed the sweet oil all over Matt-Sharakh's rear walls, working their fingers right into the cleft until he was well and truly greased.

As Jira shifted position, Sceptre Nazrey saw that she had been passed a large, smooth, wooden approximation of a man-dagger with a series of straps attached to its base. The beautiful ruler gasped in shock and anticipation.

"Brave warrior Matt-Sharakh," Jira growled as she strapped the wooden man-dagger to her naked waist, which made the hulking female brute look even more masculine. "You are not the only one with a man-dagger. And mine never gets soft!"

To the raucous laughter of the other soldiers and the guards outside, Jira slapped her big, meaty hands on Matt-Sharakh's hips to hold him steady, and then mercilessly drove the wooden man-dagger right into his back-hole with an enormous grunt.

"Oh, you've taken me," Matt-Sharakh groaned. "Ooooh...ride me, good woman!"

Again, Sceptre Nazrey was shocked by Matt-Sharakh's seeming enjoyment of his subjugation. She had never seen a man moan with pleasure while implements were used on his back-hole, but Matt-Sharakh continued to cry out with pleasure.

Female penetration of their back walls was the point at which most men fell and relinquished their power in The Breaking Chamber, but Matt-Sharakh relished the violation.

"Mount me, good woman!" the naked warrior screamed as Jira pounded back and forth into his back-hole, her sweat-streaked muscles taut and tense with the movement. "I am your horse! You thrust your hips with so much power! Ride me hard!"

"I will ride you like the powerless house pet you now are," Jira growled. "You are now nothing, Matt-Sharakh."

Sceptre Nazrey moaned quietly while watching this crazed sensual tableaux play out. While Matt-Sharakh licked and kissed Rayan's womanly purse, Anja and Sigrun rubbed and massaged his back and shoulders.

The mighty Jira pounded into Matt-Sharakh's compromised back-hole from behind like a weapon of war, and the lissom Mariel sat on the floor playing with the naked warrior's man-dagger and man-sack.

Matt-Sharakh was being completely and utterly used and dominated...and he appeared to be enjoying it. He was moaning and bucking his hips back toward Jira, provoking the powerful soldier into even greater thrusting and pounding.

"Oh," Matt-Sharakh groaned. "Aaaargh...."

Aware that the naked warrior was about to release his essence, Mariel quickly ran to pick up Sage Tantulas' ceremonial bowl, which was now nearly full of Matt-Sharakh's pearly man-seed. It slushed around as the swordswoman ran back to her place on the stone floor.

Sitting down, Mariel grasped Matt-Sharakh's man-dagger once more, and stroked it until it again exploded in powerful release.

Thick, viscous fluid spurted from the naked warrior's manly appendage, and splashed into the bowl. Mariel continued to slowly milk Matt-Sharakh until his man-dagger softened and no longer leaked essence.

"Good women of the guard," Mariel giggled. "The bowl is now full. You can take the man-seed to Sage Tantulas with haste."

A guard quickly opened the door to The Breaking Chamber and took the full bowl of man-seed from the smiling Mariel. Balancing the bowl carefully, the guard then moved at pace down the corridor, hurrying it to Sage Tantulas for his cauldron for the gods of the sky.

The writhing Rayan shrieked in obvious release as Matt-Sharakh worked her with his tongue, bucking her hips as if controlling a steed, while Jira continued to laughingly pound into Matt-Sharakh's back-hole. The naked warrior's moaning and groaning continued.

After a few more moments, the sated Rayan slid off the stone table and Jira drew her wooden man-dagger slowly out of Matt-Sharakh's back-hole, prompting a satisfied moan from the naked warrior.

Finished with their group attack on the helpless Matt-Sharakh, the five female soldiers laughed wildly with raucous amusement at what they had done to the powerless man.

"I will return later to entertain myself again with this man," Mariel giggled. "I want to feel that beast in my womanly purse. I want his man-seed inside me!"

"I am done with this weakling," Jira scowled. "I seek no more sport from him. He is no longer a man."

Jira unstrapped her wooden man-dagger, and the female soldiers all looked down at the heavily muscled warrior chained to the stone table. The women smiled with what looked like a sense of accomplishment.

"You are not so strong now, are you?" the brutish Jira growled, and then slapped Matt-Sharakh's exposed back walls again, reddening his flesh and once again making it vibrate as she slapped him again and again. "The Stallion Of The Steppes, The Destroyer Of Worlds, The Bringer Of Death...The Plaything Of Barbocan Valley."

"Thank you, good women," Matt-Sharakh smiled when Jira had finished spanking him. "I have not been ridden like that for many moons. You are an impressive horsewoman. My back-hole was happy for the intrusion."

Sceptre Nazrey laughed quietly as the five female soldiers looked at each other in surprise and confusion. Shaking their heads quietly, they were ushered out of The Breaking Chamber, where the naked Rayan and Jira pulled on their skins, loincloths and fur boots, their powerful, sweat-soaked muscles rippling with the movement.

Aroused once more by what she had witnessed, Sceptre Nazrey lied down comfortably on the bed in The Sceptre's Pleasure, and considered bringing herself more sensual release with her thoughts and fingers.

But Sceptre Nazrey wanted more...the beautiful ruler felt a burning need to talk with Matt-Sharakh, and to try and determine why he was proving so utterly impossible to not just break, but to even unnerve. The naked warrior had not even flinched at what had been visited upon him thus far.

Sceptre Nazrey knew that Matt-Sharakh was strong and fierce, but no man had ever responded to being so abjectly and utterly humiliated in The Breaking Chamber in the way that he had.

After an entire day of being ridiculed, penetrated, exploited and toyed with, the naked warrior remained wholly resolute. He even seemed amused by his ordeal.

Distracted by these serious thoughts, Sceptre Nazrey didn't have a moment to reach beneath her loincloth before her sensual contemplation was broken by loud, shrill screaming coming from The Breaking Chamber.

"He is ours," shrieked a youthful voice. "Our moment has finally arrived."

"What if mother finds out?" asked another voice breathlessly. "We will be in trouble."

"I do not care!" replied the first voice. "I want his man-dagger inside me. He will be my first man!"

"I cannot believe the other good women let us move forward in the line," laughed the second voice. "Perhaps we annoyed them too much?"

"I think you may be right," howled the first voice with a piercing laugh. "Our ploy was successful!"

Both curious and annoyed, Sceptre Nazrey jumped from the bed and then moved to the viewing slot in the wall. The beautiful ruler sighed with amusement and irritation.

The voices belonged to Lucretia and Omari, the gorgeous daughters of the farmer Marcella, who had earlier embarrassed themselves in Sceptre Morgana Court when Matt-Sharakh was publicly stripped. Their sensual fervour appeared to have abated, but only slightly.

"Please turn him over," Lucretia asked breathlessly of the guards. "Please chain him so his man-dagger points upwards."

"Yet more women?" the still blindfolded Matt-Sharakh asked as the guards unlocked his chains from the stone table. "These are younger women too by the sound of their youthful giggling..."

"Yes, we have already felt your man-dagger," Omari giggled. "We grabbed it in Sceptre Morgana Court...we are now here to finish what we started."

"By Pyrthas...the rabid tree-jumpers?" Matt-Sharakh laughed. "You have come to continue your attack?"

Matt-Sharakh was turned over by the laughing guards, who put the naked warrior on his back, wrenched his arms out by his sides, and then chained his wrists again to the base of the stone table. All the while, two other guards held their swords to the man's neck.

A shiver of delight raced up Sceptre Nazrey's spine as she saw Matt-Sharakh chained in this manner. The naked warrior was lying spreadeagle on the stone table, with all of his manly parts fully visible.

Matt-Sharakh's muscles tensed, stretched and bulged as his arms were outstretched at his sides. His man-dagger amusingly flopped from side to side as the guards forced his powerful legs apart, providing a delightful view of his jiggling man-sack.

As Lucretia and Omari stared at the blindfolded Matt-Sharakh's prone form, the young women casually stripped out of their fur boots and tunics, revealing their lithe, supple, smooth skinned bodies beneath. Their mid-sized breasts moved alluringly from side to side as they shrugged off their coverings.

Though she did not favour the attentions of women, Sceptre Nazrey was undeniably astounded and almost aroused by the youthful beauty of Lucretia and Omari.

Their long blonde hair hung way past their shoulders, and their unblemished skin glistened in the torchlight of The Breaking Chamber. Their green eyes sparkled with excitement and anticipation.

"I want him to see us," Omari said, and then roughly ripped off the blindfold that covered Matt-Sharakh's deep brown eyes. "I want him to witness our beauty again. I want him to see who's enjoying him."

"It is my pleasure to be enjoyed by you," the naked warrior said as he stared happily at the beautiful nude bodies of Lucretia and Omari, paying particular attention to the light smattering of blonde hair that covered their womanly purses. "You are divine creatures...do with me what you will."

"We will do everything to you," Lucretia laughed. "We have been talking about it ever since we saw you stripped of your skins and loincloth. You will be the first to taste our womanly purse. Yours is the first man-dagger we have ever seen or touched. It is beautiful."

"I am yours," Matt-Sharakh smiled at the two young, naked women in their nineteenth scrolls. "Take your pleasure in whichever manner hastens your womanly nectar."

With that, Lucretia climbed up onto the stone table and straddled Matt-Sharakh's head. With a loud, wicked laugh, she then slowly lowered herself onto his face. The young woman giggled and moved around, obviously trying to nestle her womanly purse right over the chained warrior's awaiting mouth.

"Oh, yes," Lucretia moaned. "Use your tongue on me, Matt-Sharakh."

As Lucretia mounted Matt-Sharakh's face, the laughing Omari kneeled between the naked warrior's legs. The young woman grabbed his dangling man-dagger and then quickly engulfed it with her mouth, like a starving woman clutching for food at a dining table of plenty.

Sceptre Nazrey amused herself with the sounds of Matt-Sharakh's muffled moans, and watched in wonder as his enormous man-dagger again grew hard and proud under the slurping, desperate attentions of the fevered Omari.

The beautiful ruler laughed as Lucretia became imprisoned by her pleasure and desire. The young woman screamed and moaned while dramatically running her fingers through her long, blonde hair.

The beautiful Lucretia writhed as if in mortal panic on top of Matt-Sharakh's eager face, her luscious back walls parting across the naked warrior's wet chin.

Once he was fully hard, Omari released Matt-Sharakh's man-dagger from her wanton mouth, and then climbed up onto the table, where she proceeded to quickly mount him.

With a loud scream of outrageous pleasure, Omari lowered herself onto the naked warrior's enormous man-dagger, and then bucked wildly up and down on top of him.

"He's inside me," Omari shrieked. "I am a true woman now!"

Lucretia looked over her shoulder back at her sister and smiled, and then let forth with a loud, high pitched wail as Matt-Sharakh continued to tap her source of womanly pleasure. The young woman bucked and moaned as if she was in pain.

Her ears assaulted by the shrill howling of the blonde sisters, Sceptre Nazrey had seen enough. With one young woman pleasuring herself on the naked warrior's face and another riding him like a new pony, Matt-Sharakh made for an absurd, comical figure, and the beautiful ruler did not like it.

Pulling on her heavy fur cape, Sceptre Nazrey left The Sceptre's Pleasure and walked down the secret torch-lit passageway that took her to the end of the corridor leading to The Breaking Chamber.

Her big breasts heaving under her skins, Sceptre Nazrey smiled at the long line of women that ran alongside the stone corridor's walls, all awaiting their turn with Matt-Sharakh. The women acknowledged their beautiful ruler with surprise and respect.

Some of the waiting women smiled back with confident, unbridled enthusiasm, while others bowed their heads in obvious embarrassment at being seen in the line for The Breaking Chamber.

Sceptre Nazrey saw young women, big women, small women, and women bent over with age. She saw muscular soldiers, lissom young beauties, women whose limbs had been lost in battle, and one woman so corpulent she could barely move. They would all have their lascivious way with Matt-Sharakh.