Oz Beach Boy The Barbarian Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her long, dark hair billowing behind her, Sceptre Nazrey strode toward the door that entered into the area of The Breaking Room. The gathered women murmured amongst themselves, obviously convinced that their beautiful ruler was about to take her regal turn with Matt-Sharakh.

"Good women," Sceptre Nazrey said and turned to face her subjects in the corridor. "I wish to talk with Matt-Sharakh. I will wait until the women inside are finished with him."

"Take him, Sceptre Nazrey," laughed the famed Yolande The Great Storyteller. "Have a taste...play with his man-sack like a pair of game-balls! Give them a kick! Place your regal lips on his man-dagger like you are enjoying a piece of pink-fruit! Suck his man-seed dry!"

"Good women," Sceptre Nazrey raised her hand to quell the uproarious laughter that followed Yolande The Great Storyteller's lewd suggestions. "I just wish to talk with the prisoner. I will not interrupt your pleasures. You deserve your enjoyment. I will take him later once you are done, good women."

"Thank you for giving him to us, Sceptre Nazrey," said a wrinkled educator in her sixtieth scroll. "His masculine beauty is unparalleled. None of our bare performers are his equal...I've seen them all! Their man-daggers are sad, comical little things compared to the monstrous serpent that lies coiled between his legs."

"It is my honour to give this man to you," Sceptre Nazrey smiled. "We all own him...I suspect it may take many moons to break this man. It will take the efforts of all of us to make him surrender his strength. He is a strong one...but he will eventually bow to the women of Barbocan Valley!"

"I hope he holds strong...that would be welcome," laughed a hardened soldier. "We might all then have a second chance to enjoy him! Hopefully his man-dagger will still stand tall after taking us all."

"I can't wait to get that thing between my legs," cackled a hideously ugly retired soldier, her face a mess of scars, and her right arm horribly ended in a stump. "I will ride him until I cry and he screams! By The Cluster Of Light, he will bow!"

As the women in the corridor laughed and voiced their approval, the door to the area around The Breaking Chamber quickly swung open, and the giggling Lucretia and Omari tumbled out.

Their faces flushed, their long blonde hair a wild mess, and their coverings amusingly dishevelled, the two young women smiled at those waiting in the corridor.

"He was amazing," Lucretia panted. "His man-dagger is so hard and big...it has the appearance of stone! I felt him right inside me! And what he did to my womanly purse with his tongue!"

"Thank you, Sceptre Nazrey," Omari added. "You have allowed us to become women. Please do not tell our good mother. She would be horribly disappointed in us...she does not approve of what transpires in The Breaking Chamber."

"Your secret is safe with me, young women...all past their eighteenth scroll are welcome to Matt-Sharakh, and indeed to any man who finds himself in The Breaking Chamber," Sceptre Nazrey smiled, and pushed gently past the still giggling Lucretia and Omari through the door.

"Leave some for us!" shouted Yolande The Great Storyteller. "Do not suck his man-dagger off completely! Leave him intact and with a little energy, good Sceptre!"

With a warm, generous smile to the crowd of women in the corridor, Sceptre Nazrey then moved through the door and closed it behind her, blocking out the torrents of laughter and conversation on the other side.

Sceptre Nazrey ran her eyes over the prone, chained, naked, spreadeagle Matt-Sharakh. She giggled at the sight of his man-dagger and man-sack lolling happily between his legs. Matt-Sharakh slowly raised his head to look up at the beautiful ruler with a warm but mischievous smile.

"Sceptre Nazrey," Matt-Sharakh smiled, "you have finally come to taste me! I have been awaiting your regal touch. What shall you do to me?"

"I will talk with you...that is what I shall do, Matt-Sharakh," Sceptre Nazrey said quietly. "Good women, release this man's chains so he can stand and move freely about The Breaking Chamber."

The four guards entered The Breaking Chamber, two of them cautiously pointing their swords at Matt-Sharakh while the other two released his chains from the stone table.

The guards then chained his wrists together again in front of him. Once Matt-Sharakh was released, the four soldiers then slowly backed out of the small cell with their weapons raised.

Alone in The Breaking Chamber, Matt-Sharakh rolled his muscled arms and shoulders, popped the sinews in his neck, and then gracefully slid from the stone table as if dismounting a horse. The naked warrior stood tall, and then moved slowly right up to the thick iron bars of the cell.

"You do not wish to partake?" Matt-Sharakh smiled and then lewdly grabbed hold of his swinging man-dagger, making it sway from side to side. "Your lips and fingers would be most welcome upon it, Sceptre Nazrey."

"No," the beautiful ruler said firmly. "I will visit you later, Matt-Sharakh. I will certainly have my way with you...in good time."

"My man-dagger is most disappointed," Matt-Sharakh said, and again swung his monstrous member from side to side. "You break my heart, good Sceptre."

"Enough of your blathering," Sceptre Nazrey smiled. "I want to know why you do not break...by the light, you do not even appear close to breaking."

"I do not break easily," Matt-Sharakh laughed. "I am not like the other house dogs you have imprisoned here in your little Breaking Chamber."

"Why? How?" Sceptre Nazrey began to plead. "I have seen brave, strong, fearsome men cry and plead to be released after the briefest periods of subjugation. The sight of one naked, ugly woman in her seventieth scroll is usually enough to make them bawl. Yet you laugh while you are ridiculed and humiliated."

"How do you know of this?" Matt-Sharakh smiled, his brown eyes sparkling. "Do you watch me while I am blindfolded? Do you watch what your women do to me? Does this give you pleasure?"

"No, my guards report to me," Sceptre Nazrey lied nervously, surprised by Matt-Sharakh's seeming intuition. "I have spoken with some of those who have taken you. I was told that four kitchen women in their sixtieth scrolls took turns on your back-hole with a stone pestle...is this true?"

"Were they that old?" Matt-Sharakh shrugged. "I was blindfolded before they entered the cell. They seemed younger...maybe it was their enthusiasm...they really drove that pestle in hard."

"Why do you not break, Matt-Sharakh?" Sceptre Nazrey pleaded, the pitch of her voice rising. "Are you that strong? Are you that powerful? You can fight any battle? Even this? Tell me!"

"Your efforts to subjugate me through sensual humiliation and domination are futile," Matt-Sharakh said with quiet sincerity, obviously affected by Sceptre Nazrey's heightened emotions. "You ponder and fret as if there is a great mystery at play here, but the answer is simple."

"Is that so?" Sceptre Nazrey asked firmly. "And you will provide me with this answer?"

"Of course, good woman," Matt-Sharakh smiled. "You cannot break me because I have already been broken. You do nothing to me that has not already been done before."

"How is this so?" Sceptre Nazrey asked quietly. "How are you already broken? You have not experienced The Breaking Chamber before."

"They broke me on Mount Haborym," Matt-Sharakh replied. "They had their own version of your Breaking Chamber. I did not tell you the full tale of my enslavement there. I was forced to do more than carry rocks and help build their filthy, corrupted kingdom. They had other uses for me."

"What were these uses?" Sceptre Nazrey asked. "What was done to you there?"

"When I was in my eighteenth scroll," Matt-Sharakh began, "two of the town's women one day amused themselves by pulling off my loincloth while my arms were busy carrying an enormous stone. I was unable to defend myself, and my man-dagger was seen by many. My fate was sealed."

"How so?" Sceptre Nazrey asked. "What did your public denuding provoke?"

"With the kingdom's slave masters now aware of what I possessed between my legs, I was forced into night slavery," Matt-Sharakh said quietly. "I was kept in a cell not unlike this one, and each night I was visited by the women of Mount Haborym. By day I carried their stones and by night I was a plaything for the women."

"Did the men have their way with you too?" Sceptre Nazrey asked.

"No, it was a crime in Mount Haborym for a man to lay with another man," Matt-Sharakh replied. "If such men were caught, they were chased naked into The Living Forest, where all manner of horrors awaited them."

"Men were sent to their death merely because of who they chose to lay with?" Sceptre Nazrey asked with disgust and horror. "This was law in Mount Haborym?"

"Yes, it was a place of nightmare and injustice," Matt-Sharakh replied. "Its horrors were even enshrined in law...it was a sick, cruel and unfair land."

"So only the women took you?" Sceptre Nazrey asked.

"I did not have to experience the touch of a man," Matt-Sharakh replied, "but I'm sure I would have grown dead and accustomed to that too, as I did with the women."

"How long were you kept in this way?" Sceptre Nazrey inquired. "For how long were you exploited?"

"For nearly two scrolls, I was taken by the women of Mount Haborym," Matt-Sharakh replied. "Some were cruel, some were hideously ugly and barren of heart, and many were sad and desperate and pathetic. For some, this room was the only place where they held any power. Every indignity was inflicted upon me...unimaginable things."

"You suffered?" Sceptre Nazrey asked.

"Yes, I suffered," Matt-Sharakh replied. "One woman put a collar and leash on me, and walked me around the cell on all fours like a dog. She stuck an approximation of a tail into my back-hole and made me bark."

"The desires of women can be perverse," Sceptre Nazrey said with quiet knowing. "Very perverse indeed..."

"Another fat, repulsive beast made me feed her red-fruit while she squeezed my man-sack until I cried," Matt-Sharakh continued. "That is one pain no man can endure. She then used her fingers on my back-hole."

"All of the women mistreated you?" Sceptre Nazrey asked. "They were all monstrous?"

"No...many were kind...and beautiful...and loving," Matt-Sharakh replied. "They would enjoy me, but would then afterwards teach me the way of words and stories and songs and history...and how to pleasure a woman."

"You received an education?" Sceptre Nazrey smiled. "You learned the ways of the womanly purse?"

"Yes, I did," Matt-Sharakh smiled back. "I eventually came to enjoy many aspects of my enslavement...but I still yearned to be a free man."

"And so you plotted your escape?" Sceptre Nazrey asked.

"Yes, with the help of one of these good women," Matt-Sharakh replied. "She believed we would flee together, but she was wrong. I let this good, kind woman live, but I had to enact my vengeance on Mount Haborym."

"Because of one woman's folly, the kingdom of Mount Haborym fell?" Sceptre Nazrey asked incredulously. "One woman?"

"Yes, that was the only opportunity I required," Matt-Sharakh smiled as if he was delivering a warning. "They destroyed The Steppes Of Kazem, and I took revenge for my family and people. I thank that good woman every day for what she allowed me to do...she will always live in my heart."

"You used a woman to plot your escape?" Sceptre Nazrey smiled at Matt-Sharakh, feelings of desire and arousal pulsing through her. "And you think you will do that here in Barbocan Valley?"

"These chains will not hold me," the naked warrior snarled. "This cell will not confine me. Your Breaking Chamber will not break me. I will free myself from your bondage, Sceptre Nazrey. I was a slave for much of my life, and I have long vowed never to be a slave again. I will not bow to you, regardless of what a good, decent ruler you may be."

"You will not be a slave," Sceptre Nazrey said with a sting in her voice. "You will become a valued member of the community of Barbocan Valley. You could be one of our greatest fighters...a hero."

"I know that you do not hold men as heroes here, Sceptre Nazrey," Matt-Sharakh smiled. "You attempt to bewitch me, good ruler."

"Is that what you think I do?" Sceptre Nazrey smiled mischievously.

"Oh, yes," Matt-Sharakh replied. "I know when I am being bewitched."

With that, Sceptre Nazrey slid her right hand through the bars of The Breaking Chamber, and gently fondled Matt-Sharakh's softened man-dagger. The beautiful ruler brushed her hand against it, and then lightly pulled at it with her fingers.

With a truly lascivious smile, Sceptre Nazrey took firmer hold, and then gave Matt-Sharakh's man-dagger a solid squeeze. The beautiful ruler jerked it back and forth a few times, and felt it harden.

"See?" Sceptre Nazrey giggled and took a few strokes on Matt-Sharakh's stiffening man-dagger. "Barbocan Valley is not so bad, is it? You could happily remain here."

"I would still be a slave," Matt-Sharakh said firmly, aroused by Sceptre Nazrey's gentle fondling of his man-dagger. "I will still have to bow, and I refuse. I bow to no man or woman. I wish to travel the far, wide lands of my own accord. I am not a subject of Barbocan Valley. I am not a piece of cattle. I am not your property, Sceptre Nazrey."

As the now fully hardened Matt-Sharakh moaned and groaned with obvious pleasure, Sceptre Nazrey continued to stroke and fondle his enormous man-dagger through the bars, jerking it back and forth expertly.

Just as the beautiful ruler felt the naked warrior's body begin to convulse in release, Sceptre Nazrey dropped her hand from Matt-Sharakh's man-dagger and laughed as it bounced around, hopelessly unattended.

Sceptre Nazrey smiled gleefully at the sight of Matt-Sharakh's enormous man-dagger poking out between the bars of The Breaking Chamber, still ragingly hard, the mighty beast cruelly denied the satisfaction of sensual release.

The beautiful ruler of Barbocan Valley was still in control, no matter how strong or dead of the soul Matt-Sharakh might be. He was a man of great power, but she was a woman of equal strength.

"We may very well see you break again...there is nothing to say a man cannot be broken twice," Sceptre Nazrey smiled, and then turned on her heel, opening the door out into the corridor of waiting women outside. "We shall see how strong you truly are, Matt-Sharakh."

To be continued...