Oz Beach Boy The Barbarian Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The young woman then grabbed Matt-Sharakh's oily, glistening man-dagger with her right hand and slowly pumped it up and down. Gradually, she picked up speed, smoothly and confidently working his member. Matt-Sharakh's handsome, blindfolded face contorted with pleasure.

"Oh, good woman," the naked warrior moaned. "Oh, yes..."

While one maiden tended expertly to Matt-Sharakh's man-dagger, the other young woman fondled his marbled chest, and then paid special attention to his nipples.

The gentle maiden rubbed and tweaked them, and then traced her fingers across the ridged muscles of Matt-Sharakh's abdomen. She lightly touched the areas where his manly fur had previously been.

As her womanly juices dribbled slowly down her inner thighs in response, Sceptre Nazrey moaned softly as she watched the maiden milk Matt-Sharakh. The young woman gripped him tighter and kept stroking.

The naked warrior's face was moving and twisting sensually as he was worked toward glorious release, the rapture and excitement he was feeling plainly obvious.

Sceptre Nazrey rubbed her womanly source of pleasure expertly. Moaning quietly, the beautiful ruler let the joy envelop her, and she released with quiet, discreet force. Her juices slid from her at greater volume, and her curvaceous body was overtaken with feelings of sensual rapture.

As Sceptre Nazrey was overcome by her rolling release, so too Matt-Sharakh responded to the young maiden's touch. His man-seed was pearly, thick and plentiful. It literally blasted out of him as the other maiden held the bowl beneath his man-dagger, collecting every drop.

Matt-Sharakh's man-dagger twitched and jerked as even more juice spilled from him. The naked warrior's oiled, rippling muscles continued to flex and bulge impressively, while his mouth opened wide.

"By Pyrthas," the blindfolded Matt-Sharakh groaned with obvious pleasure as the last drops of essence spilled from his softening man-dagger, "I have not had my seed released by a woman for many, many moons. My man-dagger has only known my own hand. Thank you, good woman. You have skilful fingers indeed."

"I release your seed solely for the good of Barbocan Valley," the maiden smiled.

Though sensually sated, Sceptre Nazrey was also quietly enraged. Matt-Sharakh had been publicly stripped, ridiculed, washed, shorn, oiled, and then milked like a cow, and yet he still expressed his enjoyment and appreciation...the beautiful ruler admitted that Matt-Sharakh would indeed be difficult to break...and that only aroused her even more.

The two young maidens left the now partially full collection bowl of Sage Tantulas in a corner of The Breaking Chamber, and were then smilingly let out of the cell by the female guards, who looked in at the now sated Matt-Sharakh's limp man-dagger and laughed quietly amongst themselves.

Sceptre Nazrey then watched excitedly through the small wall slot as the diligent guards opened the large wooden door leading to the corridor outside The Breaking Chamber.

Clearly visible outside was a long, long line of Barbocan Valley's women, already eagerly and enthusiastically awaiting their chance to toy mercilessly with Matt-Sharakh.

The female soldiers spoke briefly and then ushered two old women into the area just outside The Breaking Chamber. Sceptre Nazrey recognised them instantly as Honorine and Shema, two highly regarded veteran military strategists and powerful community elders in their sixtieth scrolls.

"Would you like us to chain the man in a different position?" one of the female soldiers asked the two older women respectfully. "So you can access his body in a different manner? Do you intend to use implements? Would you like him bent over the stone table so you can penetrate his rear walls?"

"No," Honorine smiled. "Leave him hanging please. We just want to lick and fondle every part of him...we won't be entering him, nor him us. Thank you, fine soldiers."

"Sage Tantulas requests that Matt-Sharakh's essence be released into that ceremonial bowl if not into your womanly purse," the soldier explained.

"Yes, of course," Shema smiled. "We will happily contribute to the wise man's cauldron for the crops and the sky. We will work Matt-Sharakh's man-dagger until it stands tall and proud, and then releases its milky treasures."

Sceptre Nazrey had business to attend to, and she had no real interest in watching two old women use Matt-Sharakh as a piece of hanging human tree-fruit, so she pulled on her fur cape and quickly left the warm confines of The Sceptre's Pleasure.

For most of the day, Sceptre Nazrey then met with Barbocan Valley's leading agriculturalists to discuss seasonal crop preparation, and with her military strategists to act upon the sightings of half-men from The Black Tundra on the borders of Barbocan Valley.

While highly focused in these meetings, Sceptre Nazrey's mind frequently drifted back to the chained and naked Matt-Sharakh, helplessly imprisoned in The Breaking Chamber.

The beautiful ruler finally returned to the comfort of her chambers after her lengthy, trying day of meetings, and enjoyed a goblet of wine upon which to ruminate.

Why did Matt-Sharakh provoke such powerful emotional and sensual feelings in Sceptre Nazrey? The question plagued her. It gnawed away at her very being.

No man had ever struck Sceptre Nazrey in this way before. The men of Barbocan Valley were tediously compliant, agreeable, ineffectual and unchallenging. Many were handsome and skilful in the ways of the flesh, but they offered little more than that.

The men that Sceptre Nazrey had encountered from outside her home's borders, meanwhile, were brutish and cruel in their attitudes toward women, and had none of the charm and sharpness of the mind that Matt-Sharakh displayed.

The lone warrior's mind appeared well developed, and he spoke with humour and good cheer. That aroused new, exciting feelings in the powerful Sceptre Nazrey.

Nearly all of the true pain and suffering that had been experienced in Barbocan Valley had been caused by interloping men, which further lowered Sceptre Nazrey's opinions on the male of the species.

A sizeable portion of Sceptre Nazrey's respect as a ruler was derived from her brilliant strategising and brave on-field fighting in thwarting two major, potentially devastating invasions of the joyful and prosperous Barbocan Valley.

The first savage incursion was from the violent, well trained forces of Major Burundian, The Maker Of Widows, a vicious, sadistic warlord who sought to rape and enslave all of the women of Barbocan Valley, and then sell them to the highest bidder on the borders of The Western Lands.

The second invasion came from the less brutish but no less oppressive King Derrick The Mighty, who planned to annex Barbocan Valley as part of his own kingdom, and then teach its female denizens that might and power were solely the province of men, and not of those who birthed their offspring.

While the more civil and traditional King Derrick had marked a bitter but respectful truce with Sceptre Nazrey after his troops were resoundingly defeated and forced in humiliation from Barbocan Valley, Major Burundian was a different matter. With a vicious lack of resolve, the vile brute refused to surrender.

After the violent warlord's troops were driven from Barbocan Valley, they were then pursued across the surrounding lands until they were completely vanquished.

Most were killed violently in battle, but some of the brutes were also successfully subjugated in The Breaking Chamber, much to the amusement of Sceptre Nazrey and her female subjects.

Once captured in utterly embarrassing defeat, Major Burundian himself was publicly stripped, whipped, and then crucified along with his surviving commanding officers.

With the men screaming in agony, the crosses were then set and raised on the outskirts of Barbocan Valley, with the dying warriors standing as a blunt, brutal message to all men who dared to oppress this rare matriarchal community.

Barbocan Valley was a happy, fruitful land, and it resoundingly proved that a matriarchy was not just a possibility, but also an opportunity for great success.

All aspects of the community's life were divined and enforced by its women, who ruled sensibly and with great skill. The men of the community supported them in their decisions.

In sexual and romantic matters, the women also held complete power in Barbocan Valley. Most of the women took their men on a casual basis, enjoying them for their bodies and little more.

If a child was produced from these pleasurable unions, the offspring were raised by the woman and her family and closest friends. Unless divined by the mother, the father had no say in the raising of the child.

Outside of The Breaking Chamber, rape was a crime drawing serious punishment in Barbocan Valley, and men had to consent to being sexually taken.

The community's men were usually ridden and dominated by their female partners during lovemaking, and were then traditionally discarded soon after, not even lasting a single moon in a woman's bed chambers.

For those women wanting sensual ease and no emotional connection or personal burden whatsoever, Barbocan Valley also had a number of joy-givers, namely handsome young men who would pleasure a woman -- usually with their tongue -- for a gold coin or a good meal.

For pure amusement and enjoyment, there were also bare performers, namely handsome, shaved and oiled young men who would dance as they were born to The Drums Of Josipa while women watched them at sensual feasts. These bare performers would also serve the women food and wine while being aggressively fondled and groped.

Positioned on the lowest rungs of the societal ladder, these men were constantly mocked, and spent much of their time clad only in tiny loincloths, and nothing else. Even these loincloths were occasionally publicly torn off, purely for entertainment.

Some women, however, liked to forge stronger connections with the men they took sexually. Some would return to the same man again and again for sexual pleasure, as Sceptre Nazrey herself often did with a strikingly handsome and well-endowed young blacksmith called Karlo.

Taking this concept even further, a small but growing group of women in Barbocan Valley had taken men as their professed partners in life, living together, working together, and raising children together.

The man and woman were not equals, but they shared their lives in a truly meaningful manner. Many of these women also campaigned to give the men of Barbocan Valley more of a voice in the running of the community.

Though many viewed these women and their male partners with suspicion and derision, support for them and their ideas had grown steadily over many scrolls, and Sceptre Nazrey always tried to listen to and understand the concerns of these unconventional women.

When the beautiful ruler thought of Matt-Sharakh, this was how she embarrassingly imagined him: at her side in battle, standing next to her ornate wooden throne, and driving his man-dagger into her from behind in her chambers, as no man had ever dared or done before.

But no man had ever ruled -- or even shared rule -- in the matriarchy of Barbocan Valley. It was a community established and governed solely by women; that was its celebrated past, and most saw it as Barbocan Valley's divine destiny as well.

Only one man had ever dared to usurp rule and take hold of the exalted Sceptre in Barbocan Valley. Taking a sip from her goblet, Sceptre Nazrey shuddered and sighed as her sensual reverie was interrupted with thoughts of the sad and pathetic tale of Madrigal The Dunce.

Many, many, many scrolls previously, way, way, way before the time of Sceptre Nazrey, the ruler of Barbocan Valley was the beloved Sceptre Angelina. Kind, gentle, caring and benevolent, history holds her as perhaps the most deeply cherished of all Sceptres.

Though some viewed her as weak, the divinely beautiful Sceptre Angelina's rule was still firm and sensible, but always guided by a deep sense of responsibility to care for those who most needed her help.

Sceptre Angelina took in hordes of orphans and refugees from battle; she endeavoured to cure and salve the lame and desperate; she paid close attention to the education of the young; and she even attempted to curtail some of Barbocan Valley's more brutal traditions, including public executions.

The chief enforcer of law under Sceptre Angelina was the hulking brute known as Madrigal The Bone Breaker. An arrogant, violent sadist with a surprisingly sharp mind, the towering soldier bristled under Sceptre Angelina's rule, and despised his leader's softness of character and generosity of spirit.

Seeing Sceptre Angelina's innate sense of decency as a flaw of leadership, Madrigal sought to seize control of Barbocan Valley himself and bring strength back to the community.

The brutal provocateur gathered a cadre of savagely like-minded and easily swayed soldiers and law enforcers around him, and launched a brazen night time attack.

Unprepared for such betrayal, duplicity and savagery, thirteen of Sceptre Angelina's loyal guards were horribly murdered, with some cruelly tortured and abused.

In an act of unrivalled treachery, the beloved ruler herself was taken captive. Madrigal The Bone Breaker vainly declared himself Sceptre Madrigal, and claimed rule over Barbocan Valley.

In what history would later term The Putrid Outrage, the horribly drunken Madrigal and his equally drunken men spent their first night in power having their vile way with Sceptre Angelina in her own chambers.

Madrigal's men later claimed that their savage leader even violated the beautiful ruler with the exalted Sceptre itself in an act of hideous, profane desecration.

Forces loyal to the imperilled Sceptre Angelina quickly assembled, plotted, and then easily defeated the hopelessly drunk Madrigal and his minions.

Upon entering the chambers of their beloved leader, Sceptre Angelina's subjects wept uncontrollably when they found the heartbreakingly lifeless naked body of their leader.

Sceptre Angelina's loyal subjects -- both men and women -- shed tears of deep, deep sorrow at the pain, suffering, and cruel indignity that had been so viciously visited upon their beloved leader, who had only ever sought to bring joy and kindness to Barbocan Valley.

Sceptre Angelina may have been sweet and forgiving, but her devastated and broken-hearted subjects were not. Horrified by the brutality of Madrigal's insurrection, their retribution was swift, and their vengeance was cruel and creative.

Madrigal's fellow conspirators were publicly stripped, ridiculed, humiliated, beaten, brutalised, and whipped for three long, savage moons before they were finally drawn, quartered and ultimately decapitated in the community square in a display of ferocity wholly uncharacteristic of Barbocan Valley.

After being chained and forced to watch the executions of his fellow insurrectionists, the still defiant and enraged Madrigal was then stripped, flogged, beaten, and humiliated before a baying crowd.

Ranting and screaming, the savage brute was then dragged to The Healing Rooms, where a strange and cruel fate awaited the despised murderer and insurrectionist.

Subdued and sedated with the dust of the Almanzar vine, Madrigal was then forever altered by Barbocan Valley's most gifted healers, who this time used their skills for a far different purpose.

With expert precision, the highly skilled women cut out Madrigal's tongue, amputated the fingers from his sword hand, took his left eye, pulled most of his front teeth, and then removed everything from his body that visibly made him a man.

After healing for many moons under the influence of the soothing Frangipane root, the devastated Madrigal was paraded naked through the community square, where his pathetic new form was ridiculed by the assembled, only fully grown denizens of Barbocan Valley.

Bowed, confused and broken, Madrigal was then dressed in the colours of a clown and crowned with the hat of the dunce, whereupon he was sentenced to live the rest of his sad, pathetic life as the human pet of the community's young.

A living, breathing symbol to the men of Barbocan Valley of what would happen to them if they attempted insurrection, Madrigal's attempt to seize power had resulted in him becoming the most powerless and pathetic member of the community. His strength taken, the brute was then recreated as a living joke.

In a surprising and ironic twist of events, the horribly humbled Madrigal eventually came to love his position as pet of the young. The once violent law enforcer learned to juggle, perform magic tricks, play the drums, and enact wonderful, wordless stories for the community's young.

After serving many, many scrolls as a human pet, Madrigal The Dunce was killed while bravely protecting his young rulers when they were attacked by a marauding horde of half-men from The Black Tundra during a trip to a nearby swimming hole.

As the young and their mothers fled, Madrigal The Dunce courageously joined with the group's guarding soldiers in fighting off the deranged half-men.

The hulking brute killed fifteen of the lunatics with his bare hands before he and the outnumbered soldiers were ultimately overpowered and then murdered. Their courage and sacrifice, however, had saved the lives of the children and their mothers.

Tributes were publicly paid to Madrigal The Dunce, who had come to be much loved by the community's young. Though he had cruelly and horribly ended the life and reign of Sceptre Angelina, Madrigal The Dunce had ultimately come to embody her innate sense of warmth and care.

The incredible redemption of Madrigal The Dunce was one of the strangest stories in the annals of Barbocan Valley's history, and it forever stained the very idea of a man achieving a position of true power in the community.

Could that change? Sceptre Nazrey again imagined a fully covered Matt-Sharakh -- his man-dagger now solely hers to enjoy -- standing by the side of her ornate throne as a confidante, fellow warrior, and partner in life.

Could that ever be a possibility? Could that become a reality? Or would it remain a fantasy? No Sceptre had ever before visibly and publicly taken on a male life partner. It would be a truly revolutionary act.

With the sun falling in the sky and thoughts of Matt-Sharakh prominent in her mind, Sceptre Nazrey pulled on her fur cape, left her chambers, and then moved quickly through the secret torch-lit passages that led directly to The Sceptre's Pleasure.

The big, foreboding stone castle of Barbocan Valley was filled with secret passageways and escape routes known only to the ruling Sceptre and her closest advisors and confidantes.

The looming castle was a feat of construction and engineering brilliance overseen many, many, many scrolls ago by Sceptre Kanchana, one of the most visionary and ambitious rulers in the history of Barbocan Valley.

Sceptre Nazrey entered the small, comfortable confines of The Sceptre's Pleasure, and strode immediately to the wall slot so she could look directly into The Breaking Chamber. She slid out of her fur cape, and her eyes widened at what she saw.

As five laughing, high-ranking female soldiers waited outside The Breaking Chamber, the still blindfolded Matt-Sharakh was silently lowered from the ceiling by two of the cell's guards.

Another two guards, meanwhile, stood at his sides, their sharpened swords pointed right at the naked warrior's throat. As Sceptre Nazrey had commanded, Matt-Sharakh was to be given no opportunity to escape or cause mischief.

Still completely nude and oiled, the now lowered Matt-Sharakh briefly flexed and stretched his muscled arms, which fell down at his sides. He then shook his head and rotated his shoulders in relief.