All Comments on 'Oz Beach Boy The Barbarian Ch. 03'

by MyBareTorso

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, surprising end to this looooong story. Liked the fighting btween man and lady...very sexy. Would have like more detail about what Sage Tantalas actually did to him...hope the warrior guy actually got fucked in the butt..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great job. Very creative. I really enjoyed this. I was surprised though that Mat's armor and weapons were readily available in the bath chamber. I would've expected him to take the weapons of the fallen soldiers and maybe used a random towel or scarf for a loincloth. Anyway, amazing story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your stories are great, this violence is a turn off for me. The writing is good.

MyBareTorsoMyBareTorsoover 1 year agoAuthor

To the Anonymous reply: Thanks for your very encouraging comments. This story is very different for me, and yes, much more violent than anything else I have done. I appreciate you taking a chance and having a read of something like this. Thanks again. 🙏

MyBareTorsoMyBareTorsoover 1 year agoAuthor

To the Anonymous reply: Thanks so much for your kind words, and very thoughtful comments. Very solid critiques too. To respond, I would say that Nazrey was a little fixated with Matt-Sharakh, and saw his weapons in an almost totemic, erotic way, and wanted to keep them near and in her direct possession. This definitely could have been communicated better in the text. With regards to the loincloth, I should have had Nazrey actually *deny* Matt-Sharakh a covering as a final act of power. Mainly, however, I just loved the image of him fleeing while still partially nude. Thanks again for your very constructive comments, it is hugely appreciated.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMyBareTorso@MyBareTorso
Based in Sydney, Australia, I am a male who loves lounging on the beach and getting naked for groups of women whenever I can. Though I write across categories, ALL of my stories are CFNM-driven and feature my recurring "Oz Beach Boy" character Matt, a handsome, heavily muscled...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES