Oz Beach Boy's Summer Resort Fun

Story Info
Matt is pursued across an island resort by two older women...
23.8k words
4.83
9.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTES: This is an entry in the Summer Lovin' Story Contest 2023, so I'd really appreciate it if you could take the time to vote. This is a (hopefully) amusing story featuring my recurring character Matt (a muscular, well-hung, 26-year-old sex addicted male exhibitionist) in his younger years being pursued across a summer island resort by two horny older American women. This is a CFNM story featuring voluntary male nudity, involuntary male nudity, female-of-male body worship, mild humiliation, very mild femdom, sex scenes, and various descriptions of sex. This is a work of complete fiction. All characters are over eighteen. I am endeavouring to write a CFNM "Oz Beach Boy" story in every Literotica category. This entry: "Humor & Satire".

---------------------------------------

Medika Island...Day One...

It was a wonderfully hot summer's day in Queensland, Australia. Meredith "Merry" Walker and Mona "Mac" McCarthy were lazing by one of the large swimming pools on Medika Island, a gorgeous resort in The Whitsundays off the far northern coast of Australia.

"God, look at the ass on that," Mona said with a laugh, and then sucked up a large portion of her Bloody Mary through a paper straw. "I could ride that guy like an appaloosa!"

"Isn't he a little old for you, Mac?" Meredith responded sarcastically with a giggle, and then took a big gulp from her Margarita. "He looks like he's about thirty."

52-year-old Mona McCarthy slapped her big, meaty thigh, and let forth with her infamous snorting laugh, a few remnants of her Bloody Mary escaping through the right nostril of her horribly sun-burned nose and dribbling down onto her sweat-speckled upper lip.

"You're right, Merry," Mona said, laughing. "He's definitely out of my range. Send him to the old age home! His dick's probably all shrivelled up! He's over the hill! Bring on the young men!"

49-year-old Meredith Walker looked over at her best friend of forty years, and smiled at Mona's now very familiar dirty sense of humour. The only thing Mona liked more than having sex with young men was talking about having sex with younger men...and she did a lot more of the latter than the former.

As the subject of Merry and Mona's wholly typical objectification -- a young Polynesian man in nothing but a pair of Speedos -- walked by them, Mona reached out with her hands and pretended to get up off her reclining sun-chair in hot pursuit.

"Give us a look at your johnson," Mona said, just loud enough to be heard. "Let me rip that swimsuit right off your glorious young ass! Let's see your beaver-basher!"

"Show us your baloney-pony," Meredith added far more quietly with her horribly high-pitched giggle, the bane of classmates, work colleagues and husbands for her whole life. "Let that little whipper out! Give it some sun!"

The young man turned to look at Meredith and Mona with a hilarious mix of surprise, confusion, and barely disguised disgust. His eyes narrowed, his lips pursed, his glutes tensed, his muscles flexed, and his handsome young head shook as he walked away from the two half-drunk American women.

"Yeah, you keep walking, hot stuff," Mona said with a laugh. "The view's even better from behind! Look at that ass, Merry! He's walking off...he thinks he's too good for us!"

"He's probably got a peanut down there anyway!" Meredith said with a giggle to Mona. "He doesn't want us to see it! He's too embarrassed."

"Yeah, you can kiss my big, fat, lily-white ass, pal!" Mona howled. "You ain't nothin' special, sunshine!"

"Okay, maybe time to let it go, Mac," Meredith said with a cheeky smile. "You don't want to make him cry...or get us thrown off the island."

The young man turned and gave Meredith and Mona the finger, accompanied by a scowl and a slight wiggle of his butt. The two American tourists reclined back on their sun-chairs and sipped liberally from their cocktails, laughing loudly in the hot summer sun as the young man walked away.

"Aaaaah, this is fun, isn't it, Mac?" Meredith asked. "I'm so glad we came."

"We haven't come yet, Merry," Mona howled with laughter. "We still need to get laid on this motherfucking island!"

"It's only our first day," Meredith responded. "We've got plenty of time, girlfriend! We're here for three nights!"

"I hope so," Mona said with grim determination. "But you're right, Merry...it's fun here, and I love it. I'm glad we came here too. This is gonna be a great end to our big Australian vacation. This is like the, ahem, orgasm we've been building up to!"

Though Meredith Walker and Mona McCarthy had been friends since they were in grade school, they couldn't have looked more different. Tall and lean, Meredith was flat-chested and flat-butted with mousy brown hair, blue eyes, and a long, pretty face. She was all arms and legs, a mess of angles, elbows and knees.

Long concerned about her crooked teeth, Meredith had recently finally relented, and now sported temporary corrective adult braces, her mouth completely filled with metal, which gave her an instantly stand-out and arresting appearance.

The slightly unusual look of Meredith Walker's adult braces was further impacted by her hair. Keen to hit Australia, and then Medika Island, with a fresh, summery look, Meredith had dyed her mousy brown hair blonde.

Unfortunately, she'd gone for a cheap, home-dye method, and the results were, well, not good. Now a harsh shade of yellow, Meredith's shoulder length hair had the stiff look and coarse consistency of straw. To hide it, Meredith was making the most of the large collection of floppy sun-hats and visors she'd brought along to Medika Island.

Whereas Meredith Walker was tall and lean, her best friend Mona McCarthy was short, stout, heavy, and wildly curvaceous. She had big, wobbling, pillowy breasts, and an ass and thighs that just didn't quit. There were rolls of flab everywhere, but Mona worked it like a boss. She was big, and she knew it, and everyone else could go and get fucked if they had a problem with it.

Mona had long, dark-brown, curly hair, alluring green eyes, and a sweet, cherubic face that belied her filthy sense of humour and self-destructive desire to constantly get her and Meredith into as much trouble as possible. Mona McCarthy was a loud, lewd, lusty firecracker of a woman. She was trouble with a capital T.

Meredith and Mona met when their families lived together on the same street in the curiously named tiny village of Climax, Michigan, sixteen miles east of Kalamazoo. The unlikely duo were nearly inseparable through high school, and then right into their early twenties, when they worked together slinging plates and pouring bad coffee at a low-rent diner called Mosey's in nearby Battle Creek.

Combining their talents, Meredith and Mona later established a relatively successful mail order business called Cover Your Ass & Suck In Your Gut, which specialised in high-waisted, plus-size, belly-fat-smoothing, flattering underwear for women.

Meredith and Mona were so close they even travelled the two hours into Detroit on Meredith's eighteenth birthday to go to a male strip show together, and ended up having a wild threesome with one of the exotic dancers back at their hotel room. The girls went so hard they nearly ripped the poor guy's wiener off.

Meredith and Mona shared several men in the years following, until they both got married, at around the same time. Meredith and Mona were so close they even got divorced at the same time too, with both women sick-to-busting of their disappointing, depressingly inadequate husbands.

Meredith was tired of her husband Marty's bald head, grouchy demeanour, small penis, and crippling porn addiction. To make matters worse, Marty was into something called "lesbian scat" porn, and was too stupid to properly delete his internet search history, resulting in Meredith seeing way more women peeing and pooping on each other than she would have liked.

Mona's husband Mike was just as bad. Though he was handsome and well hung, Mike liked younger women way too much, and after finding lipstick on his dick and one too many pairs of women's panties in his pick-up truck, it was time for big Mike to get kicked to the curb.

After cocktails at their favourite bar in Kalamazoo, Meredith and Mona finally made the big decision, and Marty and Mike were gone the next day, their bags packed and their asses metaphorically but summarily kicked. At the age of 49 and 52, respectively, with their adult children long gone and well and truly moved out, Meredith Walker and Mona McCarthy were back on the market.

Nobody was too interested, however, in what these two hot-to-trot divorcees had to offer. Meredith and Mona picked up a few desperate local boys just out of high school who would have pretty much fucked a hole in the ground, as well as a few hopeless drunks from Battle Creek's seedy watering holes. The resulting sex was, well, a mess.

After a couple of months of bad lays, Meredith and Mona decided that what they really needed was a holiday. Both women masturbated frequently over Chris Hemsworth and that guy with the huge dick from the TV show Sex/Life, so the ladies naturally picked Australia as their chosen holiday destination.

The ladies planned to hit all the major cities, but wanted to end their holiday with a few relaxing days at an island resort. Meredith and Mona did their research, and Googled the bejesus out of every holiday isle in Australia, before finally settling on picturesque Medika Island in The Whitsundays.

Medika Island looked beautiful, boasting naturally wonderful beaches and boat tours of the nearby Great Barrier Reef, as well as a selection of luxurious swimming pools, stylish bars, quality food, and all manner of recreational activities. Yes, fucking, please!

What really sealed the deal for Meredith and Mona, however, were the glowing online reviews that Medika Island received, with all the testimonials singing the praises of both the heavenly beauty of the island itself, as well as the many activities it provided, and the friendly, helpful service offered by the staff.

There were even a few reviews that loudly and very lewdly sang the praises of one male staff member in particular. The ever-diligent Meredith was scanning through the hundreds of reviews online when she came across a few that literally made her stop in her tracks and almost choke on the can of Tab she was drinking.

"The best thing about my time on Medika Island was a young, male staff member who I won't name to avoid embarrassing him," wrote someone calling themselves Pussy Simone. "He had a bangin' bod, a face to die for, and the biggest disco stick I've ever had a pogo on...and this boy knew how to use it too. My ovaries are still ringing and singing!"

"I loved Medika Island," wrote someone with the moniker of LargeAndInCharge. "And I particularly loved the young guy on staff I had incredible sex with on the second day of my trip. He had an amazing rig, and the biggest dick I've ever had anywhere near me. Full disclosure: I'm no spring chicken, and I'm very, very far from svelte. This hot young guy just told me he likes all kinds of women, and then went down on me for half an hour!"

"I think I'm in love," gushed The Girl With Curls. "Not just with Medika Island itself, but with a handsome sweetheart who works there. I always thought really good-looking guys couldn't be nice guys too, but this hunk proved me wrong. As well as his incredible looks, hot body and winning personality, he had two other wonderful attributes: an absolutely enormous willy, nearly down to his knees, and real skill when it comes to oral sex. Even though I'm twice his age and no oil painting, he treated me like a queen."

"Medika Island is the schiznit," raved Ebony Princess. "It should be renamed Me-Dick-Aaaaah Island though, because its best attraction is one of the hot AF staffers! This Aussie white boy has himself a johnson almost down to his knees, bigger than any black man's I've ever seen. This well-hung stallion bent the rules by taking me nude diving, and then fucked the silly out of me on a beach in the middle of nowhere. God bless Australia!"

"Holy fuck, and suck a duck till it's plucked," Mona bellowed when Meredith read the reviews out to her over the phone. "We're going to Medika Island! It's settled! Book that, baby! We're gonna drink cocktails, laze by the pool, and find Australia's biggest dick!"

"What if it's just a myth?" Meredith asked. "Like drop-bears and yowies?"

"Drop-bears aren't real?" Mona shrieked with disappointment. "Are you fucking kidding me?"

"No, Mac...they're not real," Meredith replied. "Sorry, girlfriend."

"Yeah, yeah, okay...I'll deal with it," Mona said. "Fuck! These reviews are on the internet though, Merry...they must be true."

"Yeah, I guess," Meredith said with a sigh. "I sure hope it's all real...this guy sounds amazing, and it looks like he'll have sex with just about anyone."

"Yeah, he's our type of guy," Mona said, and snorted loudly with laughter. "We might be in with a chance, Merry!"

Excited by thoughts of a big, thick Australian dick swinging in the summer sun, Meredith and Mona booked three nights at Medika Island, which they both agreed looked like the perfectly relaxing capper to their planned two-week jaunt around Australia. The land down under was going to meet two of Climax, Michigan's finest.

The flight from the US to Australia was a long, horribly tedious one. Meredith and Mona were not seasoned flyers, and they passed the time by consuming as many small bottles of airline alcohol as they could, spending most of the lengthy trip in a bleary, booze-soaked haze.

Bored out of her brain, perennially horny Mona broke the airborne monotony by, yes, joining The Mile High Club. Feeling the urge to vomit after way too many vodkas, Mona staggered up to the toilet, and got in line behind a young guy transfixed by a handheld video game. He had a cute butt and looked about nineteen.

"Heya, pal," Mona said in a boozy slur, getting way too close to the young guy, "you excited about going to Australia?"

"Not really," the young guy said in what sounded like a Boston accent. "I've been before, and I'm going with my parents. It's lame."

"A bit old to be travelling with your folks, huh?" Mona asked, and grabbed a nearby wall for balance. "Too cool? Not a kid anymore, huh?"

"I don't know...I'm nineteen...I'm an adult, but I'm kind of a kid too, I guess," the young man said, still absorbed in his game. "I'm in college. My parents suck."

"What's your name, pal?" Mona asked, her eyes half-closed in a boozy stupor.

"I'm Kent," the young man replied stiffly, not bothering to ask Mona's name.

"What are you planning to do in the crapper there, Kent?" Mona asked with a snort, and pumped her right fist up and down. "Ya gonna make the bald man cry? Give Dick Johnson his day in court?"

"No," Kent said, obviously in shock, and finally looking up from his game. "No, I wasn't...I was going to..."

"It's okay," Mona said, and gave Kent a dirty wink. "We all do it. I was gonna get in there and hit the kitten myself."

"Oh," Kent said. "Right...um..."

"How about we help each other out?" Mona said, and gave Kent another filthy wink. "I might be old enough to be your mother, but I'll get on top, and you can just close your eyes and pretend I'm Taylor Swift. My pussy's probably tighter than that little bitch's anyway. How about it, Kent? Ya wanna give ol' Mona here a ride?"

"Um, I don't know," Kent said, just as a middle-aged man opened the toilet door and moved past them with an embarrassed smile.

While Kent was still protesting, Mona grabbed him by the arm, quickly looked around to check that nobody was watching them, and then pushed the nineteen-year-old into the cramped toilet, giggling the whole time.

"Don't worry, I'll be gentle," Mona said with a laugh, and reached up under her skirt, grabbing at her underpants and wrenching them down her thighs. "Now, let's get those fucking pants off and get you laid."

"Oh, my god," Kent said in shock. "I can't believe this! Don't tell my parents!"

"This is just between you and me, Kent," Mona said, and pushed the toilet door closed behind them. "This is our filthy little secret. I won't tell anyone, sexy."

Mona quickly pulled Kent's pants down, giggled quietly at his small penis, sat him on the toilet, and then rode him hard for nearly five minutes until the much younger man whimpered and ejaculated into her sweet snatch. Kent never let go of his handheld video game the whole time, and Mona didn't even come close to an orgasm. Still, it was more fun than reading the in-flight magazine.

"Are you okay, Mac?" Meredith asked when Mona staggered back to her seat with her panties in her pocket, and her itch at least partway scratched.

"Yeah, I'm okay," Mona said with a wicked smile. "I just had to help a guy out with something in the toilet...if you know what I mean?"

"Oh, Mona, you didn't?" Meredith responded in shock. "Is he still in there? I'll go and mop up...I'll take what's left!"

"Honey, this guy unfortunately had something in common with your ex-husband," Mona said, and wiggled her pinkie finger. "And I'm not talking about baldness. You wait for ol' horse cock on Medika Island, girlfriend."

"Okay, okay," Meredith said with a sigh. "I might go and surf the slit though myself...I'm a bit horny. I just watched Thor: Love & Thunder...darn it, that nude scene drives me wild! God Of Thunder? I wish they'd shown us The Rod Of Thunder! Gosh, darn it! I've gotta go give myself a good seeing to."

"You treat that little lady right," Mona slurred as Meredith pushed past her, giggling and naughtily waggling the fingers on her right hand. "Show her a good time, honey."

"Oh, I always do," Meredith said with a giggle. "I'm an experienced lover! We've been together a long time!"

Meredith fingered herself twice more over the remaining duration of the flight, while Mona tended to herself on one more hot, horribly sweaty occasion, which didn't come near the momentary pleasure she had derived from her five extremely dirty minutes with young, un-hung Kent right under his unknowing parents' noses.

Once in Australia, Meredith and Mona hit the sights with a vengeance, cutting their way through Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane like women on a mission, seeing and experiencing everything their tour books recommended. They drank and ate like women possessed, but despite their best efforts, Meredith and Mona's lady parts remained untouched except by their own hands for the entirety of their trip.

Once they set foot on Medika Island, Meredith and Mona felt their bodies warm and tingle in the hot, humid summer air, while the sun beat down on them mercilessly. The sweat instantly began to roll down their necks and onto their backs.

"Wow, it's hot," Meredith sighed. "I've never felt anything like it, Mac. It's so humid. I can't believe it."

"Well, it's only gonna get hotter," Mona said with a giggle. "Let's find this guy with the huge dick, Merry. He just has to be here...he just has to!"

Medika Island...Day Two...Afternoon...

After a morning spent touring the various beaches and sights of Medika Island by buggy, Meredith and Mona waited on a small pier with a gaggle of other holidaying tourists from all around the world. They were awaiting the arrival of their tour boat to The Great Barrier Reef, and both women were excited to see one of Australia's greatest natural wonders up close.

"Where's this goddamn boat?" Mona grumbled. "It's so goddamned hot even my pussy is sweating!"

123456...8