Oz Beach Boy's Summer Resort Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Meredith stood frozen in shock, Mona continued her journey down the ladder, almost appearing in lurid slow motion to her best friend. But as Mona came down, her sundress went up, still caught tightly on the paint can hook on the side of the ladder. Mona's butt slammed down the rungs, and her dress rode slowly up over her body, first revealing her big, meaty legs, then her absurd compression underwear, and finally, most embarrassingly, her big, pale, crazily swinging tits.

Mona's sun-dress continued to ride up until it became caught around Mona's head, trapping her arms as well, and almost lynching her. With great effort, however, Mona finally found her feet, and managed to halt her journey down the ladder, screaming and shrieking all the way, as she eventually wrapped her toes around a lower rung and then stopped completely.

"Help me, Merry!" Mona wailed. "I'm fucking trapped! I feel like a fucking pinata!"

"Oh, my god," Meredith muttered again, still in shock at her best friend's bizarre predicament. "You're trapped inside your own dress!"

"What's happening?" Mona bellowed from inside her sun-dress, her arms and head still caught up in the errant garment. "What the fuck is going on, Merry?"

"Oh, Mona," Meredith replied. "I can't see Lou-Ann, thank the lord, but her two big sisters have certainly come out to play. You're on show, Mona...you're totally on show. And you're wearing those terrible underpants too...they're not supposed to be seen in the light!"

"Oh, fuck," Mona shrieked. "You can see my drawers? You can see my udders?"

"Oh, yes, girlfriend," Meredith replied. "I can see your udders."

"Holy shit!" came a deep, sexy, sonorous, charmingly concerned voice. "What's going on? Are you okay?"

Meredith turned quickly to an extraordinarily arousing sight. Big, tall, hairy, hunky, muscular Matt was running toward them in nothing but a towel, his long hair fanning out behind him as he cut through the humid summer air, his bare torso excitingly water-slicked and rippling sexily as he moved.

"Help!" Mona bellowed from inside her sun-dress, her exposed tits shaking wildly. "Get me out of here! I don't want everyone to see my milk bags!"

Tall enough to reach with his foot propped up on the bottom rung, Matt struggled but eventually freed Mona's sun-dress from the paint can hook on the side of the ladder, and then slowly, gently pulled it back down over the partially denuded brunette's head and arms.

To add insult to injury, and as a final embarrassment, Matt's careful lowering of Mona's sun-dress revealed that the long paper straw from the bawdy brunette's Mojito had somehow found its way up Mona's cute button nose, while the drink itself had spilled all over her clothing.

Mona McCarthy of Climax, Michigan was a goddamn, motherfucking mess. Carefully and gingerly, and with Matt and Meredith's assistance, the humiliated brunette stepped off the ladder and onto the grass lining the concrete wall, her fleshy body once again fully covered.

"Fucking hell," Matt said quietly, and gently pulled the errant straw from Mona's nose. "What the hell is going on here? What were you doing on the ladder?"

"Um...I was helping paint the wall," Mona replied ridiculously. "I couldn't pay for our drinks last night, so the management took it out in trade. I'm gonna clean the toilets next. Meredith's gonna make the beds. The boss asked for a blow job, but we're good girls. We don't roll like that."

"Oh, Mona," Meredith said with an embarrassed giggle. "Come on...you just took it too far. Matt knows we're not good girls."

"Damn it," Mona said with a scowl. "I almost got out of it!"

"What were you doing?" Matt asked again, looking incredibly sexy and hunky in his white towel.

"Okay, okay," Mona replied. "I was looking for my handbag..."

"Come on," Matt said more firmly. "The truth, Mona."

"Alright, okay," Mona finally relented. "I was spying on you, Matt. I was watching you in the shower. I was looking at your ass. You were just about to turn around so I could see your vulva-vanquisher, and then I fell down the ladder like the fucking idiot that I am. I'm sorry, Matt."

"It's okay," Matt said with a smile. "You were that desperate to see me naked?"

"Yeah," Mona said with uncharacteristic sheepishness. "Yeah, I was..."

"Matt, we need to come clean with you," Meredith said suddenly, finally opting to reveal her lurid intentions. "We partly came to Medika Island because of you."

"What?" Matt asked, and furrowed his sexy brow.

"We read a bunch of reviews from various women about a male staff member they all had sex with," Meredith replied. "They said this guy was cute and nice, and that he liked all sorts of women, even older ones, and, um, plus-size ones. They also said he had a really, really big, you know..."

"Oh," Matt said with obvious surprise and concern. "Did they say who it was?"

"No, they didn't reveal the guy's name," Mona replied, "but we did some detective work, and we're almost positive it's you. There's just one final piece of the puzzle that we need to see so we'll know for sure."

"Oh...right," Matt said with a sly smile as Mona and Meredith simultaneously pointed at his towel-covered crotch.

"Can we see it?" Meredith whispered. "Can you put us out of our misery and introduce us to Dick Johnson?"

"Look, Matt, I gotta be honest," Mona said with a chuckle. "We've been through a lot to get here, and if you don't open that towel and give us a look-see at your anaconda, we'll just chase you down and rip that thing off you...and we won't be gentle. What say ya, Matt? Easy way, or hard way?"

"Oh," Matt said with a cheeky smile, and then looked around to see that nobody was approaching, "it's always the easy way with me, ladies."

As Meredith and Mona watched on with mouths agape and eyes wide, their long, arduous journey finally over, Matt wrenched the knot of his towel apart at his muscled waist, and then slowly, teasingly opened up the modesty-maintaining rectangle of white fabric.

Meredith and Mona sucked in deep breaths of surprise and delight, and the two best friends from Climax, Michigan could almost hear choirs singing and see the sun shining directly down and right between Matt's muscular thighs. The moment was finally here...The Mega Dick Of Medika Island was revealed in all its glory.

Wild and masculine, Matt had a huge, tangled, sandy-brown mess of pubic hair, which spread out across his groin and then down to his inner thighs. It was wild, thick, and completely ungroomed, an absolutely hirsute affront to the very concept of man-scaping and contemporary male grooming.

Meredith and Mona's eyes opened wide in wonder as they finally gazed in utter fascination at Matt's fully exposed penis. It was long and thick, bulging with veins, and came complete with a dangling foreskin, almost like an added bonus of manliness. Matt's penis was truly enormous, dangling almost to his knees, like a fierce weapon hanging on a rack, ready to be used in battle.

Like back-up armaments, Matt's balls were big and low-hanging, swinging beneath his fearsome cock like two stones in a hairy, leathery sack, awaiting the opportunity to be flung powerfully at an approaching enemy...or perhaps at least at a woman's chin.

"Jesus fucking Christ on a motherfucking crutch," Mona said in exasperation as Matt happily held his towel open and continued the raunchy dick show. "It's true! It's true!"

"Fuck," Meredith whispered, dropping a very rare f-bomb. "It's not a myth! Your wang is not a drop-bear! Ebony Princess was telling the truth."

"Ebony Princess?" Matt asked inquisitively, still holding his towel open and displaying his gargantuan genitals.

"Yeah," Mona replied, still enthralled by Matt's exposed rod and chin-thumpers. "Did you go nude diving with an African-American woman and then fuck her on a beach?"

"Kalisha?" Matt said after a brief pause for thought. "Fuck...she was amazing...a beautiful, beautiful woman. Yeah, we had sex on the beach after a naked dive...it was incredible."

"Your eggplant is what's incredible," Mona tittered. "It really is beautiful."

"Well, thank you," Matt responded, and finally pulled his towel closed again, almost making it feel as if the summer sun had been darkened by clouds.

"Thank you, Matt," Meredith said quietly.

"Now, ladies," Matt said with a smile, "I unfortunately have some things to do now. I have to pack away the diving gear back at the beach and do a few other things, but could I possibly come by your cabin later this evening?"

"What?" Meredith asked in complete shock. "What? What did you say?"

"To fuck us?" Mona asked in exasperation. "You'll come to our cabin and fuck us? Really?"

"Yes, really," Matt replied.

"It's that easy?" Meredith asked with a quiet shriek. "That's it? You'll just come over and have sex with us?"

"I love sex, and I love women, and I think you're both really cute and funny and sexy," Matt replied with a smile. "You said you came to Medika Island partly because of me...I assume you'd like to do more than just look at my penis?"

"You bet your ass we would," Mona howled with laughter. "I wanna cook that rooster and gobble it!"

"Yes, we'd love to have sex with you, Matt," Meredith said with a smile. "My oven's getting hot just thinking about it."

"You're not married, are you?" Matt asked. "No serious boyfriends?"

"Oh, no," Meredith replied with a ridiculous shriek of laughter. "We're both divorced, and we're here to celebrate."

"We ain't married, pal," Mona said with a wink. "You can take that to the motherfucking bank. You'd don't lay pipe with married ladies?"

"I don't like to, no," Matt replied earnestly. "There are plenty of single women around...I prefer to stick with those."

"Fuck, I wish my ex-husband was more like you, the prick," Mona muttered. "He certainly could have had a little more respect for the sanctity of marriage."

"I wish my ex-husband was more like you in a lot of departments...especially the penis department...Matt, may I ask how old you are?" Meredith asked with an inquisitive smile.

"I'm 21," Matt replied. "Too young?"

"Oh, no," Mona hooted. "You're the perfect age, Matt! Absolutely perfect!"

"Okay, ladies, I'm going to knock on your cabin door completely naked at 8:00pm," Matt said with a cheeky smile. "I'm not going to bother with clothes. Let's not waste any time...I'd like you ladies in the nude too. We're gonna fuck all night long. I'm gonna give you some real Australian summer lovin', ladies."

Medika Island...Day Three...Later That Evening...at 8:02pm to be exact...

"Whoa, it's a dick delivery!" Mona said laughing as she opened the door of the cabin to the glorious sight of a completely naked Matt, his long hair pulled back into a ponytail.

"And they've sent us an extra-large!" Meredith chimed in with a piercing shriek. "Yee hah!"

Meredith and Mona's eyes practically popped out of their heads as they looked nude Matt up and down as he sauntered into the cabin, carrying a small bag, presumably holding his clothes. Matt's dick swung back and forth like a fleshy pendulum as he swaggered in.

"Did you walk here like that?" Mona asked with a giggle. "Without getting jumped?"

"No, no," Matt said, lauging. "I drove here in a buggy, checked there was nobody around, and then stripped off just outside."

"Good boy," Mona said with a laugh. "I like your style!"

Matt stopped, smiled, and then looked Meredith and Mona up and down too. Like their guest, the two ladies were completely naked, not even wearing shoes. Matt smiled broadly, and then slowly shook his handsome head back and forth.

"Wow, you ladies look amazing," Matt said sincerely. "You are totally naked and totally fucking hot."

"Thanks, Matt," Mona howled. "You've got great taste in women!"

Meredith and Mona were polar opposites. Whereas Mona was short, fleshy, big breasted and curvy, Meredith was like a human ironing board, her chest and butt both flat as pancakes, her limbs long and lean, and her stomach tight and toned.

The only slight similarity between the best friends was their dark pubic hair. Meredith and Mona visited the same beautician in Battle Creek, and they both had nicely trimmed bushes, not going Brazilian, but keeping their lady-fur tidy and close to the skin.

Though Meredith and Mona didn't make a habit of walking around each other nude, they'd certainly been in enough changing rooms, and they'd also shared enough men, to be more than comfortable with the sight of each other naked. The two best friends weren't quite as relaxed in their nudity as Matt, but they had no trouble wandering around the cabin with all of their good stuff on show.

Meredith and Mona both stared openly at Matt's cock as he dug around in his bag. The young Aussie hunk first produced a nice bottle of champagne, and then a couple of plastic zip ties, which he held up for the women to see with a cheeky smile.

"Oh, shit, he's a fuckin' serial killer!" Mona said with some urgency, her mammoth fun-bags jiggling as she spoke. "He's gonna tie us up, kill us, and then fuck us...geez, at least fuck us first!"

"Oh, Mona, calm down," Meredith tittered. "Matt, you really don't have to restrain us...we'll do whatever you want...and we'll do lots of things to you too."

"No, no," Matt said, and then walked over to the two queen-sized beds positioned to the side of the cabin. "They're for the beds."

"Huh?" Mona queried. "What do you mean?"

With their hands on their naked hips, Meredith and Mona watched appreciatively as Matt ripped the covers off their two beds, and then pushed them together, his muscles sexily rippling as he moved. His huge dick and balls flopping and swaying, the young hunk then crouched down and zip-tied the beds' legs together, essentially creating one huge, stable fuck-pad in a matter of mere minutes.

"Ladies, I'm here all night," Matt said with a smile, "so I want to make sure we're as comfortable as possible."

Matt walked casually over to the kitchenette, grabbed three glasses from a cupboard over the sink, placed them on a nearby table, and then poured the champagne. Meredith and Mona were instantly surprised by how familiar Matt was with their cabin.

"Have you been in this cabin before, Matt?" Meredith asked.

"Yeah, I have," Matt replied with a smile. "Women holidaying together often stay here with the two queen beds...so, yes...I've visited a few times...if you know what I mean."

"Aaaaah, yes...I didn't think it was the first time you've walked around here with your slit-slammer flopping around," Mona said, laughing. "You look way too comfortable."

Meredith and Mona joined Matt at the table, and the three drank their champagne quietly, all eyeing each other up and luxuriating in their collective nudity. After a few moments, the two ladies had their hands on Matt's bare torso, running their fingers through his thick body hair and feeling the tight, taut skin beneath it.

"So sexy," Meredith cooed, her metal braces glinting in the soft light of the cabin. "You're a real hunk, Matt."

"You're just the kind of guy I'd grill my burger to online," Mona said with a wink. "But now I can actually play with you for real...you are a prime cut of Aussie beef, Matt."

Matt began to quietly moan as Meredith and Mona each grabbed a nipple, squeezing, stroking and pinching them gently, before kissing the young hunk's neck, and then running their hands all over his hair embossed, deeply corrugated abs. And then, it was on...

With great gusto and feverish excitement, Meredith and Mona grabbed Matt by his muscular arms and dragged him over to the newly created mega-fuck-pad, continuing to rub and prod at the young hunk's ripped body the whole time, groping his butt lustfully and truly surrendering to their considerable feminine desires. Matt was their plaything.

The three tumbled onto the bed, Mona's big tits flopping and sloshing around, and Meredith's hip bones so sharp they could almost cut glass. Matt followed the women's lead, seemingly happy to let them use him in whichever manner they goddamn pleased.

Once on the enormous fuck-pad, Meredith and Mona proceeded to treat Matt like a human lollipop, licking him from head to toe, their tongues and lips all over his youthful, heavily muscled body, leaving spit trails all over him.

The two best friends kissed, licked, slurped and sucked with unbridled passion, their open mouths everywhere. Mona moved down Matt's torso, kissing his neck and sucking his nipples while also gleefully stroking his abs. Meredith moved eagerly from Matt's feet upwards, slathering herself all over his hairy calves and thighs.

Hot, heavy, and totally preoccupied with Matt's muscular body, Meredith and Mona eventually met in the middle and...wack! Too busy sucking and pawing at Matt's hairy skin and rigid muscle, the two women failed to clock what the other was doing and then forcefully and accidentally banged their heads together, making a loud, thudding sound that could have woken the neighbours.

"Oh, fuck!" Mona exclaimed and grabbed at her forehead, her tits slamming together as she sat up. "Merry!"

"Darn it!" Meredith shrieked loudly. "That hurt!"

"Do you want some ice?" Matt asked as the two naked women rubbed at their battered foreheads. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, we're fine," Meredith replied. "We've got hard heads."

"All's fair in love and war...and threesomes," Mona guffawed.

Mona seemed to have taken it the hardest, and as she continued to rub at her reddened forehead, Meredith bent back down and went to work on Matt again. This time, she shoved her face right into the young Aussie hunk's messy pubes, working her way down to his massive appendage. Meredith moved her head around eagerly in Matt's groin, and then suddenly...stopped.

"Oh, my goodness," Meredith mumbled, her body now stiff and unmoving, and her head still buried in Matt's crotch. "I'm stuck! I'm caught!"

"What?" Mona asked, and dropped her hand from her sore forehead. "What do you mean?"

"Matt's pubes...they're caught in my braces," Meredith mumbled, and then started to grab at her mouth with her hands, trying to pull Matt's manly hair out of her braces so she could free herself. "I can't get them out...they're totally caught."

"Holy shit," Matt exclaimed, lying still with Meredith trapped on top of him. "There are some scissors in the top kitchen drawer, Mona...you might have to cut Meredith free."

"Oh, shit," Mona said, and ran to the kitchenette, the loose flesh of her bare butt almost twerking as she moved, her enormous butt cheeks slamming together like two heavy pillows.

Mona dug around in the drawer for a few moments, and finally produced a pair of scissors, which she snipped back and forth teasingly as she walked over to Matt and Meredith, who were now bizarrely entwined on the huge fuck-pad, her head hilariously and uncomfortably buried in his groin, and her mouth just mere centimetres away from the biggest dick she'd ever seen. Meredith could almost taste Matt's huge pecker...she was well and truly in sucking distance.

"Okay," Mona said with a naughty giggle, "how about I give you a trim while I'm down there, Matt? Just take a bit off the end? Have you ever thought about circumcision? It'll look neater."

"Not even in jest, Mona," Matt said firmly. "Not even in jest! You be very careful around my old fella with those scissors! I want to leave here completely intact."

"I think it's too late to leave with your dignity, Matt," Mona said with a giggle, and then slid onto the fuck-pad, crouching down to assess the situation.

A big wad of Matt's pubic hair was indeed caught in Meredith's adult braces, coarse hair entwined around hard metal, creating a very tight bind. Mona worked herself in closer to Meredith and Matt, and then carefully, precisely reached in with the scissors, snipping delicately at Matt's manly hair and slowly extricating it from Meredith's braces.

1...345678