Oz Beach Boy's Summer Resort Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank the lord," Meredith shrieked sickeningly as she carefully pulled herself out of Matt's pubes, and then sat up uncertainly on the fuck-pad, breathing an enormous sigh of relief. "I'm free! I thought I'd be stuck there forever!"

"There are certainly worse places you could be stuck," Mona responded with a ribald laugh.

With all of the touching and close physical contact it took to get Meredith out of his hirsute crotch, Matt had obviously become aroused, and his enormous penis was now even bigger. With his foreskin half peeled back over his bulbous, purple cock-head, Matt's penis was incredibly firm and stiff, standing out from his body as if he was ready to do some pole vaulting with it.

"Fucking hell," Mona exclaimed when she saw Matt's erection. "Look at it, Merry! Matt's got a hard-on, and it's fucking gigantic!"

"Oh, my god," Meredith said, violently yanking Matt's recalcitrant pubes from out of her braces. "It's enormous...and so hard!"

Now freed from her hairy restraint, Meredith looked down at Matt's raging, pulsing erection, and could hold back no longer. With great gusto, Meredith aggressively grabbed Matt's boner with her right hand and then guided it right into her mouth, wrapping her lips around the big, fearsome thing and then sucking on it like there was no tomorrow...but still being extra careful to protect Matt's wang from her metal braces.

Matt moaned and groaned loudly in response, and Mona passionately kissed his neck and rubbed his bare torso, which was covered in a heady mix of sweat and saliva. Naked Matt spread his legs open wide in response to Meredith's enthusiastic sucking, and then started to buck against her face with his hips.

"Oh, fuck!" Matt shouted, and Meredith slowly drew herself off the young hunk's stiff cock.

Though she hated to admit it because it made her seem like a prude, Meredith did not like swallowing...she loved giving head, but she just couldn't, um, come at slaking down a man's fertility juice. Meredith hated the taste, the heat, and the consistency of semen...she always pulled her head back when a man was about to blow.

As Meredith slid off Matt's pole, and then drew away from his convulsing, twitching body, Mona saw an opportunity, and opted to take it. Seeing that Matt's member was free, so to speak, Mona lunged toward it with her mouth hungrily open.

At exactly the same time, Matt moaned loudly and then ejaculated, decidedly sooner than Mona had anticipated. As the bawdy brunette's head sunk down, Matt's hot semen shot up, and then...splat! With furious force, Matt's gluggy man-syrup blasted out of his violently stiff, stupidly bobbing cock...and then slammed right into Mona's right eye.

"Oh, fuck!" Mona screamed and laughed at the same time. "Jizz in the eye! Jizz in the eye!"

Her big butt and even bigger tits wobbling wildly, Mona urgently ran to the sink in the kitchenette and proceeded to rinse out her semen-splattered eye with cold water from the tap, vigorously rubbing at her face while quietly cursing under her breath at the stupid predicament in which she'd found herself.

"Fuck it," Mona muttered. "Holy fuck..."

"Are you okay?" Matt asked, a few more bolts of semen shooting from his cock and onto the bedsheets. "Are you in pain?"

"No, it's okay," Mona replied. "I've just gotta rinse your snake-spray outta my eye...I don't wanna go blind. I'll be okay."

While Mona washed the cock-snot out of her eye at the sink, Meredith and Matt looked at each other sleazily and smiled. Now totally flaccid after furiously coming, Matt got up off his back, moved toward Meredith, and then pulled her legs apart with his hands, revealing her big, florid, swollen vulva.

"Oh, my god," Meredith muttered. "Eat me, Matt!"

With no hesitation, Matt dropped his face into Meredith's crotch and started licking and probing her vulva with his tongue, working his way into her feminine fissures and finding her clitoris in no time. Meredith writhed and moaned on the bed, grabbing at the bedsheets with her hands, ecstasy well and truly taking hold.

"Oh, yes...yodel in the canyon!" Meredith moaned while Matt expertly worked her clit with his tongue. "Chew the cooch, baby!"

Her eye now thankfully cleared of Matt's sweet, sticky hemulsion, wet-faced Mona turned from the sink to the glorious sight of Matt going down on her highly appreciative best friend, his butt sticking out sexily in the air.

Mona gazed at the divine masculine firmness of Matt's ass lustfully, losing herself in its taut muscles and lightly hair-covered skin. Mona was suddenly overcome with a desire to toss Matt's salad. The young hunk was practically begging for it.

With a naughty smile, Mona climbed up onto the enormous fuck-pad, and positioned herself right behind the busily licking and kissing Matt, his head bobbing up and down enthusiastically between Meredith's skinny legs.

"Now...let's see what we're working with here," Mona muttered quietly.

With a big smile, Mona placed the fingers of each of her hands just inside Matt's sweet little butt cheeks, and then violently wrenched them right apart, prompting a high-pitched gulp of shock from the young hunk.

"Holy fuck," Mona said, staring in at Matt's cutely winking butt-hole, which was surrounded by thick, black hair. "It's like you're smuggling Fidel Castro back here! Your back's okay, but you need to wax your crack and sack, sunshine! Oh, well...whatever...here goes!"

With that, Mona drove her mouth right into Matt's widespread ass-crack, and then stuck her tongue right up his butt-hole, violating the young hunk with absolute glee. Mona worked her tongue hard, driving it in and out, and licking all around Matt's exposed sphincter.

"Oh, holy heavens," Meredith squealed loudly, and Mona knew her best friend was about to orgasm.

Mona licked Matt's butt-hole harder and harder, and squeezed at his ass cheeks too, while the young hunk sucked and kissed at Meredith's lady-cave until she finally erupted in a bizarre series of shrieks, squeals, screams and howls...all of which Mona had heard from her best friend before. Meredith was well and truly coming...hard.

Once Meredith had stopped yelping and climaxed completely, Mona pulled her face out of Matt's ass, and then the three of them collapsed into each other on the giant fuck-pad, their sweaty bodies enmeshed sexily together. They were soon a sexed-up mass of flesh and muscles, rubbing and groping each other indiscriminately, rolling around over the two connected beds in hot, sensual union.

Meredith and Mona stroked Matt's cock and played with his balls until he began to harden again. Mona then positioned Matt's growing monster between her big, soft breasts, and then pumped them up and down with her hands, working his manhood into an even firmer state, tit-fucking the young hunk until he was well and truly up again. Matt moaned with obvious pleasure.

"You like ol' Mona's milkers wrapped around your skin flute, huh?" Mona asked.

"Oh, yeah," Matt croaked. "They're incredible...you've got amazing tits, Mona."

"You betcha, baby," the bawdy brunette responded with a snort.

To a lolling chorus of moans, groans and quiet cussing and dirty talk, the fully erect Matt pulled himself gently away from Mona's sweetly enveloping tits. The young hunk got up onto his knees, and then positioned himself in front of Mona.

Matt parted the bawdy brunette's fleshy legs, lifted her big, soft butt with his hands, and then pushed himself into her hot feminine wetness. Mona felt her lips part as Matt thrust his cock into her, and a loud whimper escaped from the back of the older woman's throat.

With her big legs spread wide open, and her fleshy body wobbling and bouncing in all directions, Mona rocked back and forth as Matt pounded into her, thrusting his hips aggressively as he slid his massive member into her warm, welcoming pussy.

"Oh, my," Meredith whispered while Mona panted and moaned beside her on the fuck-pad, "I'm gonna water the garden while I watch."

As she watched Matt's powerful body pushing against her best friend's soft, far more compliant frame, Meredith drove her fingers into her vulva, and worked her clit expertly, getting herself well and truly wet.

"You're next, Meredith," Matt panted. "Don't worry...you're next."

As Meredith worked her clit with her right hand, she reached out with her left hand, and slid it between Matt's legs. She took hold of his big, swinging nut-sack, and gently massaged it, rolling Matt's balls around in her fingertips, which prompted a loud groan from the young hunk.

Matt kept pounding and thrusting until Mona began to scream and shriek, rolling right into the middle of a big, messy orgasm. She banged on the bed with her fists, and thrust her whole body back into Matt, pushing with her big hips and wobbling butt.

"Fuck ol' Mona, you Aussie fuck!" Mona bellowed as she came. "Give it to me, bitch! Fuck the bejesus out of me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Aaaaaaaaaargh!"

As Mona slumped and crumpled on the big bed post-orgasm, the still fully erect Matt quickly slid his enormous cock out of her, and then moved on his knees over to the gleefully masturbating Meredith, who promptly spread her legs upon the young hunk's arrival.

"Fuck me, Matt," Meredith quietly moaned. "Fuck me, Matt!"

"You got it," Matt responded breathlessly.

Matt parted Meredith's long, skinny legs, and pulled her in closer to him. The young Aussie hunk then slowly, surely entered the older woman, parting her slick lips easily and then getting right inside her. Matt rode Meredith hard, grinding away into her wet pussy until the older woman began to buck and scream uncontrollably.

Both moaning, groaning and shouting with pleasure, Meredith and Matt eventually came together. She slid her butt violently back and forth on the bedsheets, furiously driving her orgasm, while he blasted thick bolts of semen into her, his cock exploding like a volcano, hot jism seeping forth like lava.

"Oh, fuck," Matt grunted as he ejaculated and Meredith loudly came, releasing a heady cacophony of screeching sounds from her wide-open mouth, and slamming down on the bed with her sweaty palms.

"Matt, you sex machine," Meredith hollered stupidly. "You super cock! Fill me up! Come in me!"

After a few more minutes of loud, unfettered climax and ejaculation, Meredith and Matt both slumped down onto the bed post-orgasm, sucking in deep breaths and attempting to compose themselves, their sweat-covered torsos heaving violently up and down with the effort.

"Holy shit," Matt muttered breathlessly. "How about we finish that champagne, ladies?"

"That's a great idea," Meredith panted.

Meredith, Mona and Matt slowly extricated themselves from each other, and then hauled themselves up off the bed. Still fully naked, they walked over to the small table near the kitchenette, and then slowly finished off their bottle of champagne, giggling and laughing the whole time.

"I've got to say," Matt said with a smile. "That was amazing...you ladies are so much fun. You're so uninhibited and free with your beautiful bodies...I love it."

"We haven't had a threesome for a while," Meredith said, sipping at her glass. "This is a real treat for us, Matt. It's lovely."

"You've got a great man-stick, and you know how to use that thing too," Mona said with a smile. "You're really hot, Matt. You're making us very fucking happy."

"Well, you're making me very, very happy too," Matt said, smiling warmly. "Now let's get back on that big fuck-pad, huh?"

Meredith, Mona and Matt practically ran back to the connected beds, and proceeded to once again luxuriate in each other's naked, easily accessible bodies. There were hands, fingers, tongues and lips everywhere, all to a heated soundtrack of pleasurable moans and joyful whimpering.

In the cool, conditioned air of the cabin, Meredith, Mona and Matt toyed with each other and made happy, enthusiastic love all through the night. Dazed by the alcohol -- they drank another bottle of champagne later on -- they slept at different times, and then invariably woke to a new sexual experience each time.

Matt slept and awoke to find Mona tonguing his balls and jerking him off, and later to the glorious feeling of Meredith slipping her tongue into his butt-hole. Mona slept and awoke to find Matt's head between her legs, the young hunk licking and kissing her vulva like a dog at a bowl of food. Meredith slept and awoke to Matt massaging her back with one hand and fingering her butt-hole with the other.

Mona slept and awoke, and upon looking over at nude, supine Matt, the bawdy brunette felt the sudden urge to flop her big, jiggling fun-bags right onto his face. They landed with a loud thud, and Matt instantly began sucking on them, working their nipples and areolae with his long, agile tongue.

"Tits ahoy," Mona said with a giggle.

Both women awoke to the extraordinary sight of Matt on his knees with his massively erect penis in his right hand, vigorously jerking himself off while watching them, obviously turned on by the sight of their naked, sweaty bodies lying prone on the big, connected beds, their legs open and their breasts akimbo.

Meredith awoke to the lurid sight of Mona pleasuring herself with the empty champagne bottle, and quickly pretended that she was asleep, while attempting without success to erase the shocking image from her mind.

Meredith, Mona and Matt continued to fuck through the night too, in various combinations while other parties peacefully slept...Matt and Meredith...Matt and Mona...and then all three together, Matt pounding into one woman while the other rubbed his shoulders, kissed his neck, and bounced his big, low-hanging balls with their fingers.

The fucking, fingering, caressing and kissing finally finished in the very, very early hours of the morning, when Meredith, Mona and Matt -- all sexually sated and wholly exhausted -- finally fell asleep on the wet, messy sheets of their mammoth fuck-pad to the sweet sound of native birds in the sky and softly rolling waves on the nearby beach.

Medika Island...Day Four...Mid-Morning...it's time to leave...and say goodbye...

Meredith and Mona stood on Medika Island's main pier, sheltering from the hot summer sun in a small waiting area, and watching sadly as the incoming boat moved in toward them, ready to take the ladies from Climax, Michigan and a host of other waiting passengers to nearby Hamilton Island.

The largest of the islands in The Whitsundays, Hamilton Island had its own airstrip, and from there, Meredith and Mona would fly to Brisbane, and from there, back to the US, where the two best friends would begrudgingly resume their normal lives.

"I don't wanna go," Meredith said quietly, a big sun-hat pulled low over her yellow, straw-like hair, and her red, tired eyes hidden by large sunglasses. "I've had such a nice time, Mac."

"Yeah, it's been goddamn amazing, Merry," Mona said and smiled sadly. "Last night with Matt...I can barely walk! My little lady is so stretched and sore! She got a real battering!"

"That hot young Aussie really bashed my beaver, that's for damn sure," Meredith said with a laugh. "His johnson...oh, my lord. I've never been, you know, like that before."

"Ol' horse cock gave us a very good seeing to, Merry," Mona sighed. "Matt really fucked us nice...he really did. That might have been the best lay I've ever had."

"Yeah, me too," Meredith said wistfully. "It even made me forget Marty's silly little penis. I've never gone all night like that before. I woke up at one stage, and Matt was just down there, helping himself to my honey-pie."

"Yeah, I woke up and he was licking my ass," Mona sighed. "What a guy, huh?"

A drowsy and dazed Meredith and Mona had earlier awoken to the bright summer morning sun screaming through their cabin's windows. The two best friends were then greeted with the wondrous sight of a totally naked Matt preparing them breakfast from the meagre ingredients he'd scraped together in their kitchenette. The young hunk's big dick swayed as he placed two cups of coffee on the small table for them.

Meredith and Mona pulled on their bath-robes, but Matt remained gloriously nude as they ate, drank, and giggled about what they'd done the night before. Matt smiled at his two considerably older lovers, and gave his cock a quick squeeze.

"That was so much fun," Matt said with a smile. "I had a really, really incredible time. You ladies are amazing. Holy fuck..."

Still totally nude and utterly enthused about being shamelessly ogled and occasionally groped by the two older women, Matt helped Meredith and Mona pack their gear and tidy up the cabin, and they then exchanged emails, promising to catch up if they were ever in Australia again, or if Matt happened to one day make it to the states.

"Or," Mona said with a very naughty smile and wink, "you could just send us a dick pic every now and again so we can slug our sisters while we think about you!"

"Be careful," Matt responded with a smirk. "I might just do that. I'll definitely be jerking off while thinking about you two...that's a promise."

"Speaking of photos, Matt, can we get some of you?" Mona asked. "In the nude? To remember you by?"

"Yeah, sure," Matt said, "but I might obscure my face if that's okay. I don't want to end up all over the internet."

"Here," Meredith laughed, and tossed one of her big, floppy sun-hats to Matt. "Put this on."

Matt slid the ridiculous big hat on, dragged it low over his face, and then pulled a series of silly, model-style poses, all with his dick and balls on full display, while Mona snapped a bunch of pics on her phone. Matt then posed for a series of shots with Meredith and Mona hugging him, as the women took turns taking photos.

Getting naughty and salacious, and nearly sending them all back onto the enormous fuck-pad for another suck-and-grope session, Meredith and Mona finally both posed for a series of lewd, dirty shots with them laughing and clutching Matt's absurdly outsized penis in their hands.

"Geez, these'll be pics to keep forever, huh?" Mona said with a naughty giggle. "Straight onto the mantlepiece!"

"Well, I know how I'm going to entertain myself on the flight back to the states," Meredith added with a laugh, and then waggled her fingers.

Matt finally pulled his clothes out of his bag and got dressed when it was time for Meredith and Mona to make their way to Medika Island's pier to await the arrival of their boat off the island. Fully and disappointingly clothed, Matt drove the women to the pier in his buggy, with the three chatting and laughing the entire way under the warm morning summer sun.

"Well, ladies," Matt said as he pulled Meredith and Mona's suitcases off the back of the buggy after parking it near the pier. "It's been wonderful meeting you. I wish you'd found me earlier. We could have done a lot more together. I had a great time with you...I really did."

Matt then kissed Meredith passionately on the mouth, cleverly avoiding her adult braces, and then stooped down to do the same to Mona, who met him with just as much enthusiasm as her best friend had.

Unlike the more reserved Meredith, however, Mona took full advantage of the situation by enjoying a quick grope of Matt's gargantuan penis and testicles through his tight shorts, getting a good, tight hold of his impressive man-meat.

"So long, Matt," Mona said and walked off toward the pier with her bags, trying not to cry. "We'll never forget The Mega Dick Of Medika Island!"

"The Wondrous Wang Of The Whitsundays," Meredith added, a single tear rolling down her cheek. "Bye, Matt...I'll never stop thinking about you."

On the long flight back to America, bored but inspired, the utterly exhausted Meredith and Mona decided to take it full circle. Just as they'd been enticed to glorious Medika Island by that series of wonderfully lewd and revealing online comments, Meredith and Mona made the call to write their very own review. It was their final tribute to Aussie hunk Matt and his amazing cock.

1...345678