P!nK Ch. 01: The Office of P!nK

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unbenounced to her on the other side of the beautifully tiled wall, Kevin was frantically stroking his cock in the shower. The hot water hitting him from multiple nozzles. All he was thinking about was Kelly's amazing body as he exploded, blowing his cum all over the shower wall.

Dropping the wand, Kelly relaxed. Her shoulders sagged and she tilted her head back, resting it against the wall.

"Holy fuck that was amazing," she said to no one in particular.

Slowly her breathing returned to normal and she carefully got up off the shower floor. Kelly turned off the shower and stepped out of the stall, grabbing a towel she dried off.

Walking back over to the bench she picked up her skirt and slipped it on, she threw her panties and bra in with her sweaty gym clothes and put on her blouse, pulling it together and just buttoning three buttons.

Kelly put the rest of her stuff in her gym back, slipping on her tennis shoes, she grabbed her heels and headed for the door.

12