Padiddle

Story Info
Lesbian for lesbian by lesbian.
1.8k words
4.58
12.5k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched the streetlight shoot across her eyes as she drove silently. Her eyes didn't stray from the road, but I knew she was aware I couldn't take my eyes off her. My hand rested lazily on her thigh while she drove. "Let's play a game," she spoke, breaking me out of my trance. I focused my eyes on the car in front of us and nodded, "Sure."

"It's called Padiddle, have you heard of it?" I shook my head before she exclaimed, "How do you not know... well, anyway here are the rules and they're simple. Every time you see a car with a light out, head light or taillight, the first person to tap the roof of the car gets to choose an item of clothing for the loser to take off." "Seems simple enough," I smirked while feeling nervous on the inside. She immediately punched the ceiling harder than necessary out of excitement and yelled, "Padiddle!" I whipped my head towards toward her and followed her eyeline to the vehicle in question. "I wasn't even ready."

"Too bad. I choose shirt."

"Wow going straight for it aren't we?"

She smirked and nudged me to submit, which I did reluctantly by pulling my shirt over my head. Her eyes briefly glanced off the road toward my bra. "Hm." I wondered what crossed her mind.

Silence fell over the car again as I stared at her profile. Her red hair fell past her shoulder in loose curls, slightly messy in a contained way. Her lips had a slight smirk to them like she always knew some secret about you that you didn't know about yourself. Through the light sporadically darting through her brown eyes, I could see hints of green. There was a softness of comfort with a hint of devious behind them. She hit the ceiling again, causing me to jump and snap out of my observing. "Padiddle! You're not doing very well at this," she laughed, "Pants."

I looked down at my shoes, "Okay, that's not fair. If I take off my pants I am also losing my shoes and socks."

She shrugged, "I guess I'm just efficient. Do better." I playfully glared at her before reluctantly removing my shoes, socks, and lastly my pants. I shifted a little uncomfortably in seat, sporting only boxer briefs and a deep blue bra. Feeling challenged, I sat up straighter and cleared my throat, "Game on." My eyes started scanning any car they could find.

"So tell me something," I said to distract her.

She was quiet for a moment before landing on her subject. "You know how people tend to have sexual fantasies they want to act out but tend to be a little scare?" I nodded.

"Well," she paused, "want to hear mine?"

"Fuck yes," I said, not missing a beat. I slammed my fist against the top of the car a little too excitedly, "Padiddle. Shirt."

"A little hasty, aren't we?" She smirked, "take the wheel." I took control of the wheel and in one swift swoop her shirt was off. She tossed it in the backseat and her smirk remained.

"One of mine--"

"Oh so there's more than one," I interrupted.

"Of course, but we'll start slow. Mine starts out simple, in the kitchen. Maybe standing at the counter slicing vegetables, some mundane tasks. And someone--," she paused and revised her words. "And you. Come up behind me already wearing a strap, ready to go. You grab my waist from behind and start immediately kissing my neck. Licking my earlobe. Maybe even a bite here and there. Your hands slide up my shirt and PADIDDLE," she exclaimed while hitting the roof again. Enthralled in her story and watching her lips move in the flickering light, I had lost focus on the game. Getting a little competitive, I slapped my bare thigh having forgotten I was pant-less.

"Ouch," I rubbed the area, "Okay, what'll it be?"

"Bra. Definitely bra."

I contemplated it momentarily before slowly removing my bra--partly to tease her and partly out of feeling exposed. I tossed it in the back with her shirt and crossed my arms over my chest.

"Nope," she said. I dropped my arms from my chest and she glanced again, taking her eyes off the road.

"Anyway, back to your story."

"Ah, yes. Where were we? Neck, ears, bite. You slide your hands up my shirt to play with my nipples, because who wears a bra at home. The whole time pressing against my backside, teasing me enough to get me wet. Then you just take control, pushing me over the counter and tugging down my pants, my underwear. You just...," she paused, seemingly a little bashful, "go to town."

I laughed, "Go to town? Is that what we're calling it. You were doing so well."

She rolled her eyes. "Fine, you fuck me. Hard. Maybe I'd even let your press my face against the counter."

"Maybe?"

"Maybe," she said playfully. I pondered the story before responding.

"Seems doable. I'll keep it in mind. Also, padiddle again," I hit the roof.

"Shit! You're distracting me!"

I grinned, "Bra."

"Fine. A little help?"

I slid my hand up her back gently before unhooking her bra. She dropped it to her elbows and to her hand before throwing it in the back.

"You know, this is going to be really awkward if we get pulled over."

"I guess you better keep your eyes on the road then, huh?"

She scoffed. "Okay, your turn. What's your fantasy?"

I thought shortly before responding, "I don't know. I guess I don't really have one. I kind of just do what I want."

She laughed in a way that seemed both impressed and unbelieving, "Yeah, I don't buy that for a second."

I thought again a little harder and longer, letting silence fall again. Unable to stop staring at her, I let my eyes take in how pale white her skin was. The moonlight almost reflected off of it and I could see that goosebumps had formed, maybe from the slight touch of her back. The goosebumps traveled down her breasts as did my eyes, laying them upon her very erect nipples. "Are you cold," I asked.

She shifted slightly in her seat, "Not particularly, why do you ask?"

"No reason," I shrugged. "My fantasy is a little public, a little more risk, but a little less imagination. I want that teenage movie romance of parking somewhere remote, listening to a little music, talking, and then just," I paused and smirked, "go to town."

She laughed, "Not going to let that go, are you? Why that? Seems a little... vanilla for you."

"I guess I just haven't had that. I want to experience it." I paused and returned my eyes to her face, "Right now."

The moment she understood it showed in her eyes and her confidence melted slightly into her blushing cheeks. Without a word, the car slowed and pulled to the side of the road. She parked and my eyes remained on her unblinking as she dropped her hands from the steering wheel. Waiting for her eyes to meet mine, I leaned over and kissed her. She kissed back hard with no resistance and I grabbed her thigh, firmly squeezing. I brought my hands to her chin to break the kiss and turn her head to the side, gaining access to her neck. She gave out a small whimper when I switched from kissing down her neck to a small bite. My tongue met her ear while my hand slid down to her throat, gently wrapping my hand around it. I moved my hand to her nipple, playing softly at first before including a quick pinch, causing her to grab my thigh forcefully. She clenched her hand, slightly digging her nails in. It sent a spark through my body and I returned my lips to hers. Without opening my eyes, I unbuttoned her pants and slid my hand into her underwear. My fingers immediately met wetness and warmth with her body responding by slightly thrusting harder against them. With one hand on my wrist, her free hand met the back of my neck. She broke the kiss and whispered breathily in my ear, "I want to feel you inside me."

With that request I easily slid my two center fingers inside of her, pressing my thumb against her clit. She moaned and moved her hand from the back of my neck to gather a fistful of my hair. She started grinding a bit against my hand as I kissed her hard, biting and tugging her bottom lip. Only minutes after grinding she breathed with an almost whiny voice, "I'm close." I quickly stopped touching her clit and her eyes shot open to see me smirking.

"Why would you stop," she with the semi whiny voice mixed with frustrated.

"Because you're not allowed to come yet."

"Well, that's just--" her words cut off as I started touching her clit again, and the grinding restarted. I could feel the inside of her tighten around my fingers and I knew she was close to coming again. This time she didn't accompany it with words, but I paused anyway. She cried out in frustrated and grabbed my arm, forcing my hand harder against her clit. "Let me fucking come," she bit her lip in frustration. She kept grinding until she came, tightening her grasp around my arm. Her fist tightened in my hair and tugged my head back slightly, causing a little pain. I could feel her walls pulsing around my fingers and her thighs trapped my hand against her.

"Naughty," I whispered in her ear, and I kept going. A shockwave went through her body and she involuntarily shook. She pressed her forehead against mine and I could feel her hot breath against my face. Her grinding had halted, but she didn't pull away and instead just let her body shudder over and over again while muttering swears under her breath. With each flick against her clit her body shivered until finally she seized my hand to pull it away. "Stop stop stop, I can't take anymore," she said exasperated. I laughed and moved my hand to her thigh, where she proceeded to jump slightly from sensitivity. Her head lay back against the seat with her eyes remaining closed, taking in deep breaths. I kissed her warm, flushed cheek that was salty from a tear. "Fuck that was hot," she groaned, "why did you keep going?"

I kissed her ear before whispering, "payback for coming without permission."

She smirked and gave my hair a playful tug before letting it go, "you're just miffed that I won the game."

"A little," I responded, "and you even got to keep your pants on.