All Comments on 'Paid For This'

by creativeboyinspring

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnnalovesitAnnalovesit4 months ago

Where do I find Marcus

Loved it

Anna

MikePaulWritesMikePaulWrites4 months ago

Not fat on this bone. Just tasty meat. I wondered where this story was going through its entirety and was pleased with the ending. Good story, good writing. Thanks. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

How many if us, male and female, desire for ourselves what the woman got here ? I for one do.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Sometimes I think the author's intent is to show some of us, that we are submissive slave sluts. And maybe he hopes to awaken us to the point that we act conclusively on what we know, and get exposed in a ruinous way, as the sluts and whores that he/she has shown us that we Truly are.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The author is so good at this. He knows our dark secrets. He makes us want to face them, and have express them I think.

WrekInWaterfallWrekInWaterfall3 months ago

This puts that wonderful knot in the stomach! Very well done!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I should have thanked you previously Author, for having our slut ordered to use her real name Becky. It definitely adds to the excitement for me. knowing her exposure is entering the ruinous levels. Though I think you let her off light, when she got off with just the use of her first name. Plenty of real life examples of sluts using full legal name (even I have, who is a nobody, relative to the likes of famous Haley Grace Hess, for eg.)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercreativeboyinspring@creativeboyinspring
Glad to have the chance to write my odd stories. What I write isn't mainstream but I enjoy writing them for those that enjoy them. I love feedback and to share ideas that I have for future stories. Please know that I do like to experiment, so some stories will be very differen...