Paid For This

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"W-What...what the?" I ask as I finally come back to reality. Only I find I'm on my knees now, in the wet grass.

Confused as my eyes try to refocus onto the darkness, I feel very weird. I still feel the lingering waves of pleasure from my orgasm, but they are faint and weak now.

When did he stop fucking me? Why did he stop fucking me? I don't think much time has passed, so why would he stop? He doesn't strike me as someone that cums early or anything. Surely he could have kept going.

I get an answer to what is going on rather quickly, as a cock is shoved in my mouth. Marcus shoves his hard cock in me, jamming it all the way to the back of my mouth. To make sure he is able to do this, he has handfuls of my hair to keep my head in place. This allows him to force me down his shaft, where my face literally presses against his stomach.

Marcus' cock presses against my throat. It presses there, filling the entire space and not letting air in or out. This happens to be a terrifying feeling, one in which I start struggling at once. But with his hands in my hair and towering over me, I can't move. I can't even pull back. His cock is staying in my mouth, choking me as my own hands are still tied behind my head.

"That's right Clown Tits. Choke on my cock," Marcus says but not in a sexy, playful way. He again sounds disgusted, making it feel like he rather have his cock in anyone else. But that he has to do this to teach me a lesson. That I have to know what gagging and choking on his cock feels like.

After what feels like forever, but is probably just five seconds, Marcus pulls his cock back to let me breathe. I take huge gulps of air, trying to get my lungs to expand. These gulps bring back the taste of his cock, as if I can't escape it.

But Marcus doesn't take his cock out of my mouth. Instead he just pulls back only for a moment, letting me breathe. He then jams his cock back in, shoving me down it again. But this time he doesn't stop. He pulls my hair back, forcing me nearly off his cock, then shoves me back down to gag me with it all over again.

I begin to make a wet gagging sound that I've never made before as he face fucks me. That's what this is after all, me being face fucked. He's forcing my mouth up and down his cock, treating me like that "Fleshlight" toy I saw at the porn store. I'm being face fucked. I'm helpless and being forced to service his cock like a whore.

Drool comes out of my mouth and onto my breasts as he forcefully uses my mouth. He forces his cock against my throat each thrust, making it go as far as it can. For some reason I get the feeling he is doing this just because of how it feels for me, and not for him. Almost like I think he would rather have a gentle and caring blowjob instead of this rough face fuck, but that he needs to teach me a lesson.

Faster and faster he goes, making me extremely disoriented as I'm whipped about. I believe he's getting close as he gets so rough with me. Marcus then buries his cock in my mouth again, only this time he stops. He keeps his cock deep in my mouth and holds me in place. It is rather confusing as he's not so deep that he's choking me again, but he is pretty deep in my mouth.

It hits me what is about to happen, to which I try to react. I try to stand or at least pull back, but it's impossible. He has a good fist of my hair and it keeps me in place. I could no more pull back then I could fly to the moon.

Marcus cums in my mouth. He unloads, his cum filling the back of my mouth. And as I figured, my body swallows in reaction. Each stream of cum that comes out, I can't help but swallow from the tickle. That's why he put his cock where he did, he wanted me to swallow his cum. He wanted me to taste him and know it's in my stomach.

"What a dumb fucking bitch," Marcus mutters when he finally pulls his cock out of my mouth a few moments later, leaving me on my knees.

Marcus still sounds so upset, as if I'm the one forcing him to do this, instead of him forcing me. It's rather maddening to think about, especially as him doing that makes me still feel so damn aroused. Even being forced to eat his cum has made me feel like touching myself, as strange as that sounds. Even then, he's prevented me from doing that by the way he's tied my hands.

Looking around, I can see that everyone just watched me get face fucked. That not only did they see my pussy get fucked to hell, but saw my mouth end up the same way. Since I can't move my hands to cover myself, I just drop my head, drinking in the humiliation and embarrassment I feel. It is so powerful I fear I may cum again, which I'm sure would be quite a sight.

"Come on," Marcus states, grabbing me by the hair again and pulling. This time he pulls upward to make me stand. It takes me a moment to get to my feet, but in the end I do manage. He's forced to hold me as my legs are so damn wobbly.

Marcus walks me towards the sidewalk. Well, half walk, half drag as my body feels like it stopped responding to me.

At this point, everyone on the street has seen everything about me, so I'm not worried about being naked any more. In fact, I smirk a little at how my breasts bounce as Marcus makes me walk so fast. They jiggle and bounce hard, which should be giving everyone a show. Everyone can see why my name should be Clown Tits.

"Here," Marcus grunts, showing we've reached the end of our journey after only a few steps. Looking around, I don't understand what he means as there's nothing there. It's just another part of the sidewalk. We are technically still in front of the For Sale house.

"NO!" I shout as my tired mind figures out what he means to do. At this I actually turn and try to run, but Marcus is still holding my hair.

The bastard laughs at me as he pins me to the lightpole. My back gets pressed against it, where he easily holds my naked body in place. To show how much in control he is, the asshole actually slaps my right tit. Slaps it hard from underneath, making it nearly hit my chin.

"Don't you dare!" I warn him in a zero-threat threat. Marcus keeps on laughing as he pulls out another thick, long ziptie.

I struggle and squirm as he takes that ziptie and loops it though my wrists' ziptie and then around the pole. I fight to prevent him from doing this, which is trapping me to this pole, but I'm helpless to him. He even stepped to the side so I can't even try to kick him. And all the struggling does is make my tits jiggle about.

"There. Now everyone will get a good look," Marcus says as he steps back a few steps to look at me.

Angry and scared, I pull over and over on my hands, but they are still stuck behind me, now tied to the light pole. Like a spotlight, the overhead light shines down, showing my entire naked body. My freshly fucked naked body. The light even makes the drool on my chest shine from when he facefucked me.

"Untie me right now!" I demand of Marcus. My eyes stare daggers at him as he knows this is too far. He got to have his fun, but he can't leave me like this. It's too much. It's too dangerous.

Marcus' smirk becomes a scowl after I saw this. He then stomps over, looking pissed. My eyes go wide as he reaches his hand to my throat again. His large hand chokes me again, to which I can't do anything to stop him.

"What's your name, Becky? Your real name?" Marcus asks while making me see stars at the edge of my vision.

"C-Clown Tits. My name is Clown Tits," I answer, knowing what he wants to hear.

As ashamed as I am to admit it, this makes me orgasm again. Being choked like this, having to call myself a horrible name, being naked and on display...and believing what he says is true. It all comes together to nearly make me explode.

"That's right. So why untie you? Like you said, cops are on their way," Marcus tells me, even shrugging at the end as I moan from my orgasm.

My back arches as the waves move over me, causing me to moan louder and louder. As my eyes flicker, I see Marcus leave as he doesn't have the courtesy to keep choking me as I cum from what he's done. He walks past me, knowing that I can't turn from the way I've been tied.

For several moments I cum, with the waves building and building before they finally recede. Much like before, they feel so dark and deep. They feel like they go directly to my soul, where everyone that is watching makes it more intense.

Now somewhat back to my senses, I pull on my hands to try to break the zip tie. But the zipties are just too thick. I doubt I could break them even with a knife or scissors. I'm stuck until someone helps me.

I'm stuck. Really stuck. Stuck out in public, naked and fucked. And I have a feeling, dozens of people are now looking at me like this. Who knows how many pictures they've taken. How many recordings that have been uploaded to the internet. Who knows how many people have seen the real me strapped to this street lamp.

Do I call for help? I mean, I could probably make eye contact with one of the people in the house across the street and beg them to free me.

Who said they would? Hell, everyone on the street could have a turn on me and I couldn't do anything about it. In fact, the image of man after man coming up, spreading my legs and fucking me is making me feel that dark arousal again. Where it doesn't sound like it would be that bad to feel.

"I forgot something," Marcus' voice says, surprising me. I actually yelp out as I thought for sure he ran off. But hearing him does give me some relief as he must be back to free me. After all, I could put him in jail if the police come.

"W-What are you doing?" I ask, concerned as Marcus grabs hold of my hips and moves them to the side of the pole. He then pulls back, making my lower half move back more and more. The problem is my hands are tied to the pole, so it's not like I can stretch that much.

"There, just like that," Marcus comments. He then kicks at my feet again, making me spread my legs.

In utter disbelief, I try to look behind me as I tell him to stop. That he's done enough. He already fucked me in both holes, so there's not anything more he can do. For him to just set me free and we can be done.

"Don't you fucking dare!" I warn him as I feel him place his hard cock against my forbidden hole. My body tenses up and I try to move, but once again, he grabs my throat and squeezes. At this, I can't help but submit as he is the one in control. He's the one that owns my body at the moment. All I can do is relax so he can do the worse possible thing...fuck my ass.

I can tell Marcus already put lube on his cock as he begins to insert it up my ass. Staying quiet as he is still lightly choking me, I don't fight or scream as he works his manhood inside my tightest of places. All I really do is whimper as I'm suffering the last indignity by him, as he takes my most private place. Where he really does make me into a whore as everyone watches.

My eyes close as Marcus' cock goes deeper and deeper into my ass. Each little bit makes me feel more and more violated. Your ass is one of those places where nothing is meant to go in. So when something does, you can't help but feel violated and used. It's such an uncomfortable yet welcoming feeling that I'm not even sure if I'm to moan or cry.

Bent over, tired and hurting, Marcus manages to insert all of his manhood inside my ass. The moment he does, he pulls back and thrusts a tiny bit, trying to open that hole. Over and over he thrusts, with each one being more powerful so he can move about more. Each time I winch and make a groaning moan sound as he violates me.

"I'm being fucked in the ass," I tell the world without being told too. I say it while he holds my hair and my tits swing. I say it as I am at my lowest, naked and helpless, about to cum yet again.

At this I hear Marcus laugh again and then say, "yes you are." To make my degradation complete, I cum from being fucked in the ass. Sure, I know it's from all that is happening, but it doesn't change that I'm cumming. The orgasm hits but is more spiritual than physical. It makes those beautiful dark waves move over me, but they are so beautiful that I wonder if Marcus gave me Molly somehow.

My moans ring out, much like they did before, alerting everyone that I'm orgasming from taking it up the ass. Where by now thanks to social media the entire neighborhood will know about the whore with Clown tits getting fucked out in public. Where my image as I'm fucked will surely linger on.

"W-W-What?" I say as I come back to reality. It feels like there is a skip in time, as Marcus is no longer in my ass, though my ass feels destroyed. Much like my tender womanhood, it feels fucked raw, to which it'll take weeks to feel normal.

My eyesight returns to which I see red and blue lights flashing. They circle around and around, coating all the houses around in their light. They let me focus on them, where I feel more of my sanity returning.

Sure enough, two policemen stand in front of me, shining their flashlights at me. Despite knowing what trouble I am in, I can only chuckle at what a sight this must be. A naked woman tied to a streetlamp, cumming.

"Having a good night, ma'am?" One of the cops asks, sounding very confused. To this, I laugh, finding it so very funny. What makes me laugh even harder is that I nearly spread my legs and say, "your turn now."

"I've seen a lot...but this..." the other cop says in disbelief. This cop is a woman who sounds properly shocked at the sight of me. Why not? As far as she knows, I've been forced against my will and left here like a prize.

"I mean...you paid to have this done to you?" The female cop asks in disbelief. This makes my eyes pop open as I look at her.

"W-W-What?" I ask, very confused by how she could possibly know this. No one should know. No one but Marcus and myself.

The female police officer, who looks at me as if I was the grossest site on the planet, shifts her eyes down to my tits. For the briefest of moments I nearly tell her off, but then I look down myself.

A feeling of unreality moves over me, causing me to have yet another orgasm. The darkest waves yet move over me at seeing what Marcus did. I again can't fight the feeling of what he's done. For he's literally ruined me. Utterly and truly.

I merely close my eyes and let my orgasm flow. In what will surely be sealing my fate, I let the cops hear my moans as I cum in front of them. I've even lost count how many this is for me. Then again, does it matter?

After all that Marcus had done to me, I didn't feel that he put nipple clamps on me. He had to have done it when I was orgasming from taking it up the ass. Nor did I feel that he hung something from my nipples clamps; papers. Printed papers of our chats. Where all my information, even the accounts I created to browse all those dark subreddits are printed. He put all my details, from the username I used to contact him, to my real name and address. I see my phone number, email, even my Snap printed on the page to make sure my life is ruined.

As my body squirms from the dark orgasm, I see what Marcus wrote over my chest in thick black marker. Marker that will take weeks to wash away. Marker in which will end up on any photo of me that the cops take.

"I paid for this to be done to me."