Paid In Full

Story Info
Paying a tab leads to a tight predicament.
2.4k words
4.01
24.3k
7
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hate them all. They always come and stand there talking to each other more than they do any work. Then they come over and stare at my chest.

"Hi," I said, greeting the lawn and pool men at the gate.

"The usual Ms. Simpson?" Charles asked.

"Yes," I say as they all went into the backyard.

'Fucking apes, all of them,' I thought to myself as I looked at them through my second-story window.

My phone rings, and it's Kelly, my sister.

"Hi," I answer.

"Just calling to check on you, how are you holding up?" Kelly asks.

"You don't have to call all the time," I sighed. "He left me; he didn't hurt me."

"Okay, I am here if you need me," Kelly said.

"I need you to come and babysit these criminals," I said as I looked at the workers.

"They are people, not criminals," Kelly said.

"Of course, you would say that, you see the good in everyone," I said.

"Claire, they haven't done anything to you, so until they do, be kind," Kelly pleaded. "For me?"

"For you, sure," I nodded.

I went downstairs so I could have a better view of them. I didn't want them wasting my money by just standing around and not doing work.

"We are almost done, need to clean the pool and make sure everything is working right as well as all the chemicals......," Charles said as he met me at the patio.

"Fine, just bill the usual card," I said, not wanting to hear him explain his job to me.

I just wanted them gone, all three of them.

"That's the thing Ms. Simpson," Charles said. "My boss said it was declined."

"That's wrong it can't be declined," I said, shaking my head. "Tell him to try it again."

"He has," Charles said as his phone rang.

I rolled my eyes. Another one of those stupid rap songs. Of course, he would have that rubbish on his phone.

"Here," Charles said as he tried to hand me his dirty phone.

"I will call him myself," I said, trying not to touch anything the ape had touched.

"Jason, what's this about my card being declined?" I smiled.

Jason was the boss of these goons; we had been doing business with him for so long I knew he could sort this out.

"Claire, Terry told me he had cut you off, he has turned off all your credit cards," Jason said.

I sunk into my chair. "He can't," I said, shaking my head. "He just wanted a divorce. I gave it to him, and...."

"None of my business, pay my guys or they empty the bags and leave the pool as is," Jason said. "Don't fuck my guys over Claire, they work hard for me, and I don't care about your business I got plenty of others that can pay me," Jason said and then hung up.

I walked outside, and towards Charles, the other two guys had stopped working. Countless big black bags were sitting on the ground.

"He said...." I started to say, hoping Jason hadn't called them back yet.

"I know what he said," Charles said. "Do you have the money?"

"No, not yet, but I am having a ...."

"Empty them," Charles said. "Sorry Claire but orders are orders."

"Wait!" I yelled. "Let me call my ex-husband and clear this up, give me a few minutes please?" I pleaded.

I was having some friends over and hoping they would buy some of my products, I had gone into the make-up business, and I didn't want to go door to door like some other women. I would be set if I could rack up a few permanent orders.

"Terry what the hell?" I asked as my ex-husband picked up the phone.

"I guess the lawn people came just before your party," Terry said.

"Yes, they are here, and I can't pay them," I said, looking out the glass door to the patio at them just standing there, talking to each other.

"You said you wanted the house and the cars, you said nothing about the upkeep of the either, you wanted the house with the large lawn with the trees and flowers, as well as the massive pool, now you have it, it's all yours!" Terry shouted down the phone line.

"But the cards," I said as I waved at the guys outside.

"Again, nothing in the settlement says anything about me keeping my cards in your name or for you to use them, after all I worked and paid for them," Terry said. "If you hadn't been such a bitch all the time, I probably would have stayed."

"Fuck you!" I said as I hung up. "I was tired of everyone calling me a bitch, it wasn't my fault they were too weak to understand or too dumb to hear the truth."

Terry should have been a partner at his firm, but he was too weak, and I called him out on it, then he wanted a divorce because I told him off in front of one of his clients. We needed a bigger place, and he wasn't brave enough to ask for a promotion or a raise.

I wasn't like Kelly; I didn't believe a woman should work that hard. It was up to the man to provide.

"He is sending me a new card," I said as I got out. "Tell your boss that when it arrives, I will pay him in full," I smiled.

"Jason said we don't leave here without payment," Charles said.

'Goddammit,' I thought.

"Look, I can go do your neighbor's houses and come back in three hours, if you have the payment then we will be set, but if not, then I have to follow orders."

"You won't tell them, will you?" I pleaded.

I didn't want my neighbors to know that I couldn't afford things without Terry.

"If they don't ask it's none of their business," Charles said.

He motioned for the other guys to follow him.

I had three hours to develop a plan. The pool looked horrible. It had been a while since it got cleaned, and we had a rainstorm come in. There were leaves and debris in it. I tried to lift one of the bags to see if I could carry it to the trash, but it would only hold one or two bags even if I did.

"Kelly!" I said as I knew my sister would help me.

"How much?" Kelly asked.

I told her the dollar figure again, and she fell silent. "I told you that yard was too big, you didn't need all of that," Kelly said.

"Can you help me?" I asked.

"I don't even have half of that in the bank," Kelly said.

My sister was a single mother of three, her husband Phillip passed away, and she was barely making ends meet.

"I understand," I nodded.

"I am sorry Claire," Kelly said. "If there was anything else, I would do it but...."

"No need to explain," I said.

I wasn't going to bankrupt my baby sister. I may be a bitch. I wasn't a ruthless hag.

Three hours had passed, and I had nothing. They would be over any minute.

"No, no, no," I said as I looked at my phone, it was the caterers.

I let it go to voicemail; it seemed my card had been declined, and they had been trying to contact me. The food was paid for, but none of the people could process the payment to cater for the event.

"Fuck!" I yelled. "I'll just cancel," I shrugged.

Before getting a dial out, Laci, my neighbor, called me.

"I just told everyone in the neighborhood to come to your party, that should boost your sales," Laci said, her voice being loud. "I know how much you need to make an impression."

The bitch knew, one of those ape fuckers told her. "Thank you, but...."

"You're not thinking of canceling are you, your first party without Terry, please say you're not cancelling that would be horrible, after all I just got off the phone with Maggi and the board," Laci said.

Maggi was the loudmouth of the community; if she told Maggi, then there was no way I could cancel. "No, I was going to say but make sure you bring something as well as spending money," I said, trying to keep my cool.

"Shit!" I said as I saw Charles and his crew coming around the corner. "I have to go," I said, hanging up the phone.

"Empty them," Charles said, shaking his head as I came out of the house.

"Wait!" I yelled as the Neanderthals were already picking up one of the bags.

"You got the money. If not, stop wasting our time," the only white male said. He was covered in tattoos. 'Who gets a large tattoo on their bald head?'

"There must be another way? Right?" I pleaded. "We can be civil about this," I said, trying to get them to stop and hopefully clean my pool and get everything taken away by the time the food got here, then I would have to deal with that mess.

"Ass or Cash?" the other black male said.

"What?" I said, shaking my head; I couldn't believe what he had just said.

"It's simple lady, you give up that ass, or pay us in cash," the white male said.

"Sid, Vincent, not her okay," Charles said. "She can pay right?"

"Right," I nodded. "I have some gold necklaces and some...."

"Jewelry what do you take us for some...." I guess his name was Vincent. "She thinks we are thugs or something, don't you?"

"Vincent calm down," Charles said. "We don't take money like that," Charles said, shaking his head.

"Like we said, ass or cash, some of your neighbors give it up easily," Sid said.

"Especially that loudmouth," Vincent laughed as the apes bumped fists.

"Maggi?" I asked.

"We don't fuck and tell," Sid shook his head. "If we fucked you, would you want us to tell everyone."

"Empty the bags, we have to hit two more lawns before the day is done," Charles said, shaking his head.

"Fine, only one of you, though," I said. I couldn't believe I had said that out loud, but I was desperate.

"All three or no go, right Charles?" Sid asked.

"That's the deal," Charles nodded.

I couldn't let all of them do it. There was no way. I looked back at the time and saw I only had two hours before the caterers came and then another hour and a half after that before the party started. My pool was a mess, the surrounding area needed to be steam cleaned, and the patio furniture was dreadful.

"Fine!" I shouted. "But not outside, I don't want anyone to know."

I walked inside with them right behind me. "So how does this...." I started to say before one of them made me kneel to the floor.

"Oh no, I didn't even do that with my ex-husband," I said, shaking my head as Sid presented his hard cock to my face.

"Shut up!" Sid said, grabbing the back of my head and forcing his cock into my mouth.

I felt his cock in my mouth, and then a hand grabbed my ass and lifted my sundress.

"Fuck!" I yelled as a cock invaded me. Luckily, it wasn't in my ass. It felt like it was going to split me in half. I looked back to see Vincent fucking me hard.

Who knew a dumpy fat looking guy had such a thick cock? He was ugly to look at, but his cock was working wonders inside me.

"This way bitch!" Sid said, grabbing my head and started to fuck my mouth

Little did anyone know, but in college, I was a jock slut, I had many names back then, and the best of them all was velvet mouth. I could have a guy cumming in seconds.

It was time to work my magic. I started first with Sid. I started meeting his thrusts with my own.

"Fuck that's it," Sid said, smiling as if he was in charge. "She is getting used to it, look at her."

I wasn't getting used to it. I wanted this over with and now. I started pushing back on Vincent's thick cock. While it was thick, it was much shorter than Terry's, and as such, I could easily bounce back onto it.

"Let's make this bitch airtight," Vincent said as he lifted me and slid underneath me.

That's when the quiet one Charles came up behind me. "No, that's a no entrance," I said as he lined up his cock with my ass.

I nearly screamed my head off as he pushed his cock into my ass. It had been years since I had three cocks inside of me. When our college football team had won a game against our rivals, and the sorority I was in had sex with every team member. I didn't walk straight for a few days after that event.

Something told me I was in for another just like it.

The three of them took turns fucking me. The one thing I was happy for was that none of them either had the large cocks or the stamina to keep it up for the long haul like that fateful night in college. After a full hour, they were back to work.

I went upstairs, washed their cum out of every hole, and even got the cum from between my tits and from my face.

"Why do they always aim for the hair?" I said as I washed the mess out of my hair.

I came downstairs, dressed for the occasion. The catering van was pulling up. They were much more professional. All I had to do was sign a paper that said I would pay them in full at the end of the week, which was doable if the night went well. The caterers set the tables up after the guys finished the pool area.

Everything looked and smelled great. I got my make-up case out and put out an array of things.

I saw the guys packing and waved at them. "Thank you, guys," I smiled.

"Same time, next week?" Charles asked.

"Yes please," I smiled as I saw some female caterers looking at the lipstick.

"Same payment?" Sid asked.

"No, definitely not," I said, shaking my head. "Oh, Charles a moment?"

I said, stepping away as some of my guests started to show. "Come back around nine, just you," I whispered as I winked at him.

"Thank you for coming," I said loudly as my guests gathered.