Paid Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

****

Event Three was a speed trial: strip off the other gender's bottoms with only our teeth.

Sasha's little crotch ribbon hardly even qualified as swimwear. It fell to the ground the moment Joe or I pulled on one of the bows at her hips. Tracy's crocheted bikini bottom was relatively clingy, but it was easy to remove compared to Joe's suit and mine, since we were both sporting a condition that did not facilitate the process. It was awkward when Tracy went cross-eyed the moment my stiffy cleared my suit, but the predictable ending was that Sasha and the guy peeling her suit off won each time. Result: Four naked contestants, and new total scores: Sasha 4, Joe 3, me 3, Tracy 2.

"OK," said Sasha as we all sat around the living room, buck naked. "The next event is the grand finale. It's a puzzle -- a rope puzzle, actually. It's pretty good, but since it's not very puzzling once you've figured it out, we can't do it twice with different pairings. So it will be Dave and Tracy against you and me, Joe."

"Maybe this would be a good time to find out what the prizes are," I said cautiously. "I have to decide whether to win or not."

Sasha gave me the kind of sympathetic smile you give the village idiot. "Trust me, you want to win, Dave. Here's the deal: The winning boy gets full sexual access to the girl of his choice for the rest of the week. No excuses, no quibbles, no delays."

"You already did that," I pointed out, "with the whole sugar baby set up."

"Yeah, but Dave, in your case it would be completely different! If you win your rights in a contest, it has nothing to do with employment or finances. It's just a bet between consenting adults for some completely uninhibited fun! And it's over by the time you get back to the office, so you have nothing to complain about!"

I began to feel the walls closing in. "Aren't you describing a sex slave, though? Doesn't seem very PC...."

"Well, only sort of. We're all friends here and it's just for fun, so we all still have to be nice. It doesn't include anything painful or disgusting. But you're right, it's not PC, so we could call it being a harem girl or a personal sex servant if you want. That doesn't exactly roll off the tongue, though...."

"What about bondage?" Joe asked. "Bondage seems important, for slaves."

"Well, of course! Bondage is fun."

We all stared at each other uncertainly until Tracy piped up. "OK," she said quietly. As usual. Everyone stared at her for a very long minute.

"... What does the winning girl get, then?" Joe finally asked.

"Oh, same deal," Sasha said casually. "She can pick a guy to be her personal sex servant for the week. Doesn't matter when or where or what, as long as it's sexual. No exceptions."

"But babe!" Joe said, "We can already smash whenever you want!"

Sasha laid her village idiot smile on him this time.

****

Sasha pulled us all into a bedroom. She tied a rope tight around Joe's waist and led the loose end from his back down under his crotch, back to front, and then under her own crotch, front to back. She pulled it tight so they were jammed together face-to-face and then had me tie the rope off tightly around her own waist so they couldn't pull apart even an inch. The object, she said cheerily, was to get the rope out from under their legs without untying any knots. The time limit was 20 minutes, and Tracy and I had to leave the room so we couldn't see what they did. We backed into the living room and closed the door, leaving them with their fun parts crushed together.

I looked at Tracy. She just smiled at me and sat next to me on the couch. Since we were both naked, I felt like mentioning the really nice bedrooms, but by now I knew better. Instead, we sat side by side for many minutes, while I stared at Tracy's elegant, slender, blow-up doll body out of the corner of my eye. We listened to some thumping, a couple of curses, a loud thud, and what sounded like a lamp falling over in the bedroom. That was followed by some gasping and moaning during which we somehow ended up holding hands. At the end of 20 minutes I opened the door and there they were, fucking on the floor with the rope still in place. Sasha, on her back, smiled up at us sheepishly while Joe tried to finish. After an awkward minute I untied the rope from around his waist and helped Sasha up.

"No luck, huh? I asked.

"We got distracted," said Joe. "Depends what you mean by luck, though."

Sasha swept some sticky hair off her forehead and grinned at us. "Ready?"

Tracy licked her lips nervously.

****

Sasha tied the rope around my waist and tightened the knot viciously. She led the loose end down between my ass cheeks, then under me and under Tracy. Since I was taller than Tracy I covertly tipped my stiff dick skyward before she tightened the rope and smashed us together. Then she led the rope up between Tracy's ass cheeks and around her waist, and cinched it off tight. "Clock's on, guys. Good luck!" she said pleasantly on her way out. The door closed.

I looked down at Tracy's breasts smushed against me. The underside of my totally rigid cock was jammed against her. I flexed a little to get comfortable and it rubbed on her.

It was going to be easy to get distracted.

"What do you want me to do, boss?" she asked. Startled, I found she was staring at me with those enormous, limpid eyes.

She had fantastic eyelashes.

I had to figure this out. The rope, I mean.

Tracy backed her chest away from me a fraction, allowing us a view down between her tits to my ultra-stiff cock. We both stared down at it. It looked like it felt: ready to pop. On us. She moved against me a little. That felt good. I pushed against her just a tiny bit so she wouldn't think it was intentional. She smiled from ear to ear and started flexing against me, lightly and slowly, rising and falling on her toes a little. "Is this good, boss?" she asked anxiously.

"That isn't going to get us out of this rope," I complained.

"Do you want to get out?"

"Well, I dunno. I can't think straight when you're doing that!"

"Maybe you'll be able to think better in a few minutes." She was still staring at me, still rising and falling to rub my dick. She pressed her tits back on me. "I hope you win me." For a minute or two we both just watched as she rubbed lightly against my rigid pole.

Fuck! What if I came? It would go all over her! Who comes on a business associate? It was bad enough having my rigid cock jammed against her, even without any fireworks. And now it was clear I was hot for her. And she wasn't complaining! Oh, wait -- she was honoring her sugar baby deal, obviously. She was being conscientious. Like at the office.

I was suddenly appalled at the notion that Joe might win this contest and claim her. I decided right then that I couldn't afford to lose. That meant I had to get us out of the rope. It was still hard to concentrate, but the jolt of adrenaline helped.

I managed to pivot Tracy vertically around the crotch rope until she was head down, still facing me but with her head nearly on the floor. Resisting the urge to lick her pussy, I spread my feet and slowly allowed her legs to rotate away from me so that her head would swing between my knees, front to back. When she was hanging from my waist by the rope, facing up, she was able to grab the loop of rope at the back of my waist and pull herself up while walking her feet back under herself. She ended standing behind me, with the rope still under her crotch but not under mine. That left enough slack for her to get a leg over the rope and get it out from between her legs, too. By the time Sasha burst in we were still tied together but sitting side by side on the bed, discussing accelerated depreciation. Final scores: Dave 4, Sasha 4, Joe 3, Tracy 3!

****

"Alright!" said Sasha. "Congratulations to the winners of our first annual Quadrathlon! It's time to divide the slaves -- uhhh, spoils. Dave? I suggest you take the one with the nifty tits, 'cause she's so cute and it fits with my own plans."

Joe brightened.

"I'll take her," I said promptly.

Tracy said, "OK."

".... and I'll take... Dave!" Sasha crowed. "That way I have a slave with a slave! Cool, huh?"

Joe darkened. "Hey, wait, babe...."

"Oh, Joe, don't worry! I'm still your sugar baby, remember? But this is a nice opportunity for us to branch out a bit, don't you think? It's only logical. And it's all among friends." She walked over to me and casually stroked my dick, which was still rigid. "No underwear for you the rest of this week, Dave! Or maybe only underwear, if it's cute. See? I'm a very liberal sex slave master."

"Glad to hear it." I wasn't sure how to address her now.

Joe cut in, "That's all very nice, but now my sugar baby and I are going to go have a 'nap'. Right this minute, actually, because our last 'nap' was prematurely interrupted. Let's go, babe."

"See y'all for dinner," Sasha added as Joe dragged her off. "Let's make it a costume party! Dress for your roles!"

Off they went. Their bedroom door slammed.

"What do you want to do with me, Dave?" Tracy asked promptly.

This was getting surreal.

****

I apologized as soon as we were alone. "Good grief! Sorry I got you into this! I had no idea..... This whole thing is getting crazy. Sasha is out of control! I wasn't trying to hit on you!...."

"It's OK. What do you want me to wear for dinner?"

I had no idea what sex slaves should wear to dinner, but based on some gladiator flics, Tracy pinned a hand towel around my waist. She suggested she try to fit into Sasha's Christmas bikini, so I went scrounging around and found it. By the time I got back, she had her hair in a big, fat harem-girl braid that came right off the top of her head. It swung around her distractingly. She obediently donned the ribbon bikini. The top was vastly overmatched by her boobs which, from the sides, were completely unobscured.

"Do sex slaves just wear bikinis, though?" she asked. "I still feel a little underdressed."

I had to agree, but I found myself saying, "You look pretty good, actually."

"Well, OK, if you like it. You own me. But don't I need something more slavish?"

I went scrounging again and returned with the clear connecting plastic from a six-pack. I folded it so that the six openings became two tripled ones and held it out to her. She turned her back before letting me slip it onto her wrists. Then she walked over to a mirror and inspected herself carefully. "Maybe that will do it. What do you think?" She gave me a hopeful smile.

I was out of adjectives, but my towel responded.

****

Sasha was pouring a scotch for Joe. He had come to the party in a polo shirt, Bermuda shorts and penny loafers. Sasha had dressed for her sugar baby role in her matching lingerie set of black half-cups, thong, fishnets and heels. Joe was standing behind her with his hands on her boobs, feeling her up as she poured.

"Hi, guys," he said, mid-fondle. Then he froze solid, staring at Tracy in Sasha's little bikini. "Nice!" he added. Tracy blushed and made a half-hearted attempt to hide behind me. Joe took his scotch from Sasha and shifted his free hand down inside her thong. She agreeably backed her ass onto him.

"I've been thinking," Joe announced.

"Uh-oh," Sasha and I chorused.

"I just want to point out that I'm in charge here. Maybe no one picked me as a sex sl... servant and maybe I didn't win one myself, but no one controls me, so I'm at the top of the food chain! Like, I could ask my sugar baby to order her sex slave to have his uhh, harem girl get it on with me!"

"Well,... " Sasha began skeptically, trying hard to concentrate as he worked her over, "that may depend. Sugar babies would only pass along a request like that out of the goodness of their hearts. If any. And they might feel a little bit slighted. I'll have to think about it."

"Let's try something smaller, then," said Joe, "to see how this works. Here's a random example that came to me just now: Those dangly clip-on earrings you're wearing are nice, babe. Could you order your slave to put them on his slave? Wouldn't that be hot?"

"I assume we're not talking about ear accessories, in her case?"

"Of course not."

Tracy was already presenting her chest to me.

****

We had to remove Tracy's handcuffs for dinner, but there was still plenty of amusement. Tracy couldn't seem to get comfortable sitting on Sasha's bikini thong; she kept flushing and shifting around, which made her slave braid swoop around and her tit dangles swing like fishing lures. Joe was focused on them like a hungry trout. He kept stabbing himself in the face because he wasn't watching his approaching forkfuls of food.

"Hey, babe," Joe asked Sasha, "can you order them to let me grope her whenever I want? Grab a couple of handfuls?"

Sasha was getting miffed. "Maybe later."

"Like, dessert?"

"I have a better idea," Sasha said sternly. She turned to me and drilled me with an exasperated glare. "Have you guys screwed even once yet?" I shook my head mid-bite. "BJ?" I shook again. "See, Joe, this has all been for naught. They're hopeless! I suppose this is what you get with a pair of accountants. Put them together, and... nothing! Tracy is too insecure and deferential to initiate, but basically, she's up for anything. Dave is the problem! He's still fixated on work principles or something. We have to find a way to loosen him up!"

Uh-oh.

"He's had proximity -- for three whole months, at the office!" Sasha exploded. "We've made her his sugar baby! We've done dress-up. We've tried 20 minutes of Seven Minutes of Heaven, with their important parts crushed together, no less! What's it gonna take?"

"I could set a good example of what to do with her for 20 minutes," Joe offered.

"And it would only take you about two minutes," said Sasha. "This is un-fucking-believable! We have her dressed up like a horny pornstar and they're just sitting there having dinner together! What the hell can we do? He's completely hopeless.... he needs direction!"

"Hey, wait...!" I began.

But Sasha wasn't waiting. "Tracy needs a good fucking," she declared, "for both their sakes."

Joe brightened and started to raise a hand.

"Dave Slave, fuck Tracy." Sasha ordered me. "Right after dinner! No more excuses. I've had it with you two."

Tracy wasn't going to be consulted, apparently. She said "OK" anyway and straightened up hard, almost like she was trying to swing her dangles. I guess it was surprise.

Joe darkened.

****

Dinner went much too fast. We got up and dumped the dishes in the sink. Sasha raised her eyebrows at me expectantly. Tracy moved over and stood slightly behind me, in just her ribbon strap and dangles. She took my hand in both of hers and held it uncomfortably near her pussy. Thinking of my plan to bang the headboard on the wall, I said, "OK, guys, see you in the morning."

"Where do you think you're going?" Sasha asked mildly.

"Uhhh -- in there...," I pointed to the bedroom. "Of course."

"Oh, no no no," said Sasha. "We've had enough of that. You guys have been alone in there before, and nothing happened. I don't trust you. You'll chicken again or say you have scruples or something. Or you'll just tell us whatever we want to hear."

"What do you want, an affidavit?" I asked, sarcasm set to eleven.

Tracy tightened her grip on my hand. I got a bad feeling.

"For an affidavit, you need witnesses," Sasha said. "And a Notary."

Sometimes your lawyer tells you things you don't want to hear.

"I'll be your witness," said Joe.

"And I'm a Notary," said Sasha. She motioned toward the couch. "Please be seated."

Tracy said, "OK," and obediently sat down on the couch without letting go of me, so I sat down next to her. Sasha and Joe sat right in front of us. Joe shoved a hand into his Bermudas. "I'm ready," he told Sasha. "How do you think they should start?"

"I'm not doing this," I said firmly. "Tracy isn't either."

Sasha sighed and rolled her eyes. "Oh, Dave, this is just for fun, among friends. And she's on board, right, Trace?"

Like she had a choice.

"Give her a long, steamy kiss, Dave," Sasha instructed.

I looked at Tracy to check her reaction and found she was already face to face with me, about an inch away, so I gave her a quick kiss. She looked surprised, or maybe upset. I was about to apologize when Sasha said, "No, Dave! Steamy!"

"And grab a tit!" Joe added. "No one could possibly give Tracy a steamy kiss without grabbing one of those, babe!" he told Sasha. Apparently he'd been thinking about this.

Compliantly, Tracy shifted a little closer to me and arched her back. She waited.

I had to do it. I reached up and grabbed a boob. I kind of forgot to kiss her for a minute. Then I felt air on my cock. My little hand towel had given up. I kissed Tracy hard so she wouldn't notice.

"Go for it, Tracy!" You've got him!" Sasha yelled triumphantly.

I felt a soft, gentle, hand on my cock. It just held me at first, but then it started to stroke me off. The kissing seemed to intensify, and the boob was pressed into my hand. Sasha gave a delighted little clap.

I kept kissing Tracy, who in fairness was an excellent kisser. She had closed her eyes, and her tongue had started exploring my teeth. The dick stroking gradually increased its pace. I began to get slimy.

There was total silence, except for some embarrassingly liquid sounds from the stroking. I kept fondling and kissing. Tracy was being a very conscientious sugar baby about the whole thing, which was typical. It occurred to me that it would be polite to finger her. Then I remembered that Joe and Sasha were watching over my shoulder. They were being strangely quiet, though. I snuck a peek. They were gone. I broke lip-lock and looked around. Their bedroom door was closing. I looked back at Tracy, who looked flushed but had opened her eyes and freed her hand. She was staring at me. Again.

"Well, I guess they're happy for now, at least," I said, flopping back against the couch as coolly as possible. "Are you OK? This is crazy stuff. I don't know why you put up with it."

"It's OK," was all she said.

****

We just sat for a while, adjusting to things, but then I pulled Tracy up and into our bedroom. "Why," I asked, "are we letting these people push us around like this with their ridiculous games? You can't be enjoying it! Time to cancel, right?"

No answer. She just looked at me while licking off the palm of her hand.

"For one thing,.... we sure could use a little more privacy."

Tracy shrugged. "Like, now?"

****

I opened my eyes. There was the ceiling. Some pinkish-orange rays of sun, reflections off the water, were dancing up there. Down on the bed, one long, shapely, naked leg was resting above the sheets. A little further up, a big, squished tit was pressed into the sheets and bulging sideways. Tracy's head was on her pillow, facing me. A few strands of golden hair had cascaded over her forehead, showing sparkling highlights where the sun touched it. She had dark eyebrows with little peaks. She had lovely blue-grey eyes, which were staring right at me.

She looked worried.

"I'll be right out of your way," I said. "Just let me brush my teeth."

****

"Did you have a nice night?" asked Sasha pointedly. This time she was frying bacon with a fork. I imagined her prodding Tracy's nice springy ass with it. "Hope you didn't get any sleep!"

"We slept fine, thanks!" I said emphatically as I grabbed a coffee.

Sasha clouded over. "You're not serious!"

"It wouldn't have been right to impose on her again, after what you guys did to her last night. She'd put up with enough. Look, the only times she's ever done anything romantic with me are when you guys are forcing her to do it. That should tell you something!"

"Dave....!" Sasha flipped a piece of bacon so hard it sailed into the sink. "You're so considerate it's.... rude! You should be making the most of your sugar privileges! The week is waning!"