Paid Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Right, babe," said Joe. "He's a tough case. Remember when we thought just having them work together would do it? Amazing, if you ask me." He resumed a slow, gentle fucking because... Tracy.

"See, I was right!" I exclaimed when Tracy finally freed my lips. "You just said the quiet part out loud! You two set this all up from the start! It wasn't just about hooking us up for a vacation! It started before this vacation was even planned! You were trying to hook us when you got her to work for me!"

"Not my idea!" said Joe. "We already told you that."

"Not my idea, either," said Sasha. She wiggled gently on my cock to stay hot.

"But that had to be the plan! You guys left plenty of clues!"

"Clues?" Sasha was trying to hide a grin. She started to rise and fall on my cock again, but more gently. Joe seemed happy to just have his dick sliding slowly in and out of Tracy.

"Yeah! Now it sounds like recruiting her for me wasn't even about getting me an assistant! Then there was that whole improbable patter in the bar that ended up making her my sugar baby! And Sasha asked whether I liked games before we even left! And the games all had predictable results, so you knew I'd win! It all adds up! I may be a little slow on the uptake, but I'm not actually stupid, y'know! This whole thing was just payback, and Tracy is paying the price!"

Joe and Sasha looked at each other, grinning. "Not our idea!" said Sasha. "Promise!"

Tracy looked at me bashfully and finally gave a shrug and a sheepish grin.

"You?" I asked. "It was you?!"

She rolled her eyes up angelically again, but then blushed crimson and nodded.

"Dave, she's been after you since the first time you met, but you didn't notice her and she certainly wasn't going to ask you out," Sasha declared. Accurately. "That would have been completely out of character. And we didn't encourage her, because you'd have said 'no' anyway, right? So she'd have been crushed!"

True. I would never have gone out with her. Way too scary.

"We knew you'd be a tough case, but we thought if we could put you guys together at work, that would do it," Sasha continued. "It didn't. But then we were pretty sure a sex week in the tropics would do it! We just had to find a way to accommodate her sexual preferences. She's a little on the submissive side, as you may have noticed. So we made her your sugar baby. But, oh, no, that wasn't enough either! You're scared she's too hot for you, which she is, so we thought up this Plan B, the slave thing, on the fly. That way we could make everyone get naked and friendly. But that didn't work either! Incredibly, I might add. So the last resort was to make you jealous. Maybe that was a little too much fun for some of us," she said, looking fondly at Joe while still fucking me gently, "but it finally worked, from the looks of things. You're a tough case, Dave Slave!"

Everyone looked at me sympathetically.

"I think it's safe to say you exceeded all expectations, Dave," Joe added. "Congratulations. I guess." He was still fucking Tracy at a conversational pace. "Incidentally, the Finance Department was in favor of having you pay her the $2,000 a night. I was out-voted one to one, but you really should give her a raise. She needs it."

"I think you should give her a partnership, actually," Sasha added. "And a good fucking, of course. You've been frustrating her for weeks. Right now would be a good time. Well, after this."

Tracy was still hot pink, apparently even more embarrassed to have her plan exposed than to be conversing with a dick in her.

"But right now," Joe interjected, "the Finance Department is kind of invested in this project, if you know what I mean." Everyone looked at where his cock was still embedded in Tracy's pussy.

Tracy said "OK," and gave me another sheepish smile and kiss, which she had to cut short when Joe started banging her again.

Sasha resumed bouncing on me. "We'll give you kids some time together as soon as we're done here, OK? We just want to finish what we started. It's only logical," she pointed out. "And it's just for fun, among friends!"

"And then after they finally get it on, can we have more slave orgies?" Joe asked.

"OK," said Tracy as I twisted around to try to kiss her, grab a sensational tit and reach down to tickle her clit.

Tracy's lips were seeking mine again, but Joe had redoubled his fucking and she was lurching too violently. We all watched with amazement as she got off. It was hot. Her sensational looks made it feel like a privilege to watch. Her slim body showed her straining muscles plainly. Her nipples were excited and her skin was glowing. She had to struggle out of the handcuffs and grab her own boobs to contain them. She rolled her eyes up, moaned and pulled up her knees for Joe, who was pumping her faster and faster. Finally she gave a quiet little squeak and went limp on the bed, exhausted. Joe yelped, pulled out and started jerking and spurting. Delicate drops of jizz decorated her randomly. She didn't seem to mind.

Sasha had resumed fucking herself on me again, hands behind her head for maximum boob bounce. And she started vocalizing so loudly I thought the cops would come. Tracy rolled sideways to kiss me deeply. I grabbed one of her tits. It filled my hand, and more. She trapped my hand against the tit and pressed, and we kissed just as Sasha closed her eyes and screamed FUUUUUCKKKK!!!!! at the top of her lungs. It was all too much. The rush arrived. I came in Sasha, long and hard.

"Finally!!" Sasha exclaimed weakly as she fell forward on me. "That was great. Now, Tracy, girl, you and Dave should spend some quality time together, before he freezes up again, OK? See you in the morning."

****

Tracy was clinging to my hand as we re-entered our room. She was still decorated with jizz, which seemed to be sort of a steady state for her lately. "Why don't you take a shower?" I suggested as I slammed our bedroom door.

"Yes, Boss." She turned toward our bathroom but didn't let go, so I followed her in. We stood together silently while she let the water warm up, testing it occasionally with a hand. Then she stepped into the shower and pulled me in with her.

She stood under the hot spray, holding both my hands, nipples almost touching my chest, and watching me with her enormous blue-grey eyes. She tilted her head back and the water sprayed off her face. Little beads decorated her eyelashes like tiny jewels. Sheets cascaded down her chest and formed into little rivulets that merged, parted and gushed down around her beautiful breasts. It was dreamlike. She waited patiently while I devoured her with my eyes.

I freed my hands and held my palms up toward her. She stepped forward to lean her breasts into them, being careful to center her nipples perfectly, and lifted her head to me, lips parting and tilting. We kissed. It was long, and soft, and lovely, and it spoke all the unsaid things between us. When it was over, I wrapped my arms around her and we hugged for minutes in the steaming, streaming spray. The moment was so right, so pure, that I couldn't let go. I was almost sorry my rigid dick was poking right between us, but it didn't seem to bother her at all.

Eventually we separated, and Tracy gently took my engorged cock and held it in both hands. Her touch was like fire. "We need to talk," she said. She couldn't look at me, but she forged ahead. "I want to be your girlfriend. And I want to work for you, too. And I want you to know that I'm not fragile. I'm not a China doll that will shatter if you don't handle me gently. I like sex. It's the one thing my parents never got a chance to criticize me about. And I don't need you to be chivalrous and polite all the time. We make a good team at work. Why can't we just do things that way now?"

"Well, for one thing, I don't want to lose you."

She hugged me with her cheek on my shoulder, one arm around my neck, and one hand around my cock. "Don't worry, Boss. You won't lose me."

We just held each other for minutes. Then she leaned back against the wall, offering herself to me with her legs spread and her hips thrust forward so that I could fuck her while I pushed her against the wall with those incredible tits. She did her staring thing while I fucked us both to orgasm, almost lifting her feet off the ground. She made me feel like a Formula 1 guy. It was a new feeling.

****

Tracy was sitting contentedly on my lap, wearing nothing but a happy smile. Through the chain of command she had been allowed to move her handcuffs up to her elbows so that she would have some limited use of her hands -- not enough to cover herself, of course, but enough so that she could grab things like my dick, which she was now holding so she could feel it get stiffer whenever she crushed a boob against my chest. She seemed to enjoy slinging her slave braid around and hitting me with it, so I had to retaliate by pinching a nipple. She stuck her tongue in my ear.

"You're an animal!" I whispered.

She bit the top of my ear.

I discreetly ran a finger up her slit.

She squeezed my dick. It got really stiff. She smiled at me and pressed a boob against me again. It kind of flattened out and bulged upwards.

I stuck my finger in her to keep her in line.

"Will you kids knock it off?" demanded Sasha from across the breakfast table. "This is what worried me. There's too much annoying fucking going on in the slave quarters."

"When do we get back in the rotation?" asked Joe. "My park pass hasn't been stamped lately."

"Sorry, guys," I said. "I'm exhausted."

"Everything isn't always about you, Dave!" said Joe.

"Awww, hasn't Davey been getting enough sleep?" Sasha asked unsympathetically.

Tracy grinned and rolled her eyes up, but she didn't look all that innocent.

"Maybe you guys should be the slaves for a while," I suggested. "We'd be very liberal slave masters."

"Or Tracy could just be my slave, so you can get some rest," Joe suggested thoughtfully. "... y'know, only for a few days, babe," he explained to Sasha. "Just for fun, among friends."

I could almost hear Tracy's routine 'OK' coming.

"Nope," she said, firmly. "I want to be Dave's."