Paid Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Besides," I added, "I'm on to you guys."

"Why, whatever do you mean?" said Sasha. Something outside the window caught her attention.

"This is all a big set up. You guys planned this whole sugar baby trip as some kind of perverse payback for my being Joe's wingman, probably even before you set up that 'blind date' at the bar! The results of those games were completely predictable, right up to where you two took a dive in the last event!"

Sasha and Joe looked at each other. "Nope," said Sasha, definitively.

"You were just trying to get me back in the dating pool! You didn't even stop to think what Tracy would want. If you ask me, she's being a saint about this whole thing!"

"Don't be silly," said Joe.

"Absolutely not," Sasha confirmed. "Dream on. You're our accountant. Why would we want to create HR problems for you?"

"I'm pretty sure she's not a saint, though," Joe added.

Tracy wandered in, clad in her habitual morning tee shirt. She seemed preoccupied. She grabbed a coffee.

"But now that you mention planning," Joe said, "I think we should have another strategy meeting. I've been thinking again."

"Oh-oh," said Sasha.

"Does it hurt?" I asked.

"Yeah. No. Look, I think it's clear that Tracy is going to be an important... uhh, feature of this vacation. She offers desirable recreational opportunities. But passing orders down to her through a long chain of command is unwieldy. I have to 'ask' my sugar baby 'nicely,' and then, if she feels like it, she has to order her Dave Slave to tell Tracy to do what I want. It's cumbersome. Tedious. Inefficient. It's a buzzkill."

Sasha looked annoyed. "So what exactly do you want now?" she asked wearily.

"We could just short-circuit all the unnecessary niceties. It would be fairer for everyone if she were sort of a community asset," Joe said, trying to look thoughtful and judicious. "Y'know, a shared resource. Everyone knows that extraordinary physical features should be public property. That's why we have national parks."

"Oh, and I suppose you want an unlimited park pass?" I asked.

"Well, she didn't seem to mind cooperating last night," Joe pointed out.

Tracy, of course, was quiet.

"She's still not objecting," Joe noted.

"I'm objecting," I said hastily.

"Sash, tell your slave not to object," said Joe.

Sasha shook her head at him in wonder.

"Sash, babe, it's just for fun, and we're all friends here. It'll be entertaining!"

"... Well, actually, it might be good for Dave, anyway" Sasha conceded slowly. "If we make him jealous enough, he might overcome his ethical disabilities."

I looked at Tracy. She was back in silent mode.

"... but don't go overboard, Joe," Sasha continued. "I think she has a secret boyfriend, so keep it to foreplay, OK? That should be enough to get Dave to reconsider his puritanical streak."

Aha! Her Formula 1 guy!

****

"Hey, look, Trace," I said as soon as we were alone in our room, "do you really want to have Joe taking advantage of you? He probably thinks he can use you however he wants now!"

"It's OK," she said. Predictably.

"But I thought we came down here together!"

She looked more interested. She was probably wondering how I ever really believed that.

"I'm just trying to look out for you," I explained.

"Does the idea of Joe and me bother you?" she asked.

".... I guess..." It did annoy me. A lot. "I just don't want him to use this stupid slave game to push you into something you don't want to do, OK?"

"I'm a human being, though, Dave. And this was meant to be a sex vacation."

"But this whole slave thing isn't... right!" I groaned. "Giving you orders outside of a work setting is impolite and pushy and disrespectful and unchivalrous and unliberated and rude! It's no way to treat a girl!"

"You really don't get me at all, do you?" she asked.

****

We got ready to hit the beach. Tracy, amazingly, donned Sasha's ridiculous bikini without being told. Joe donned his ridiculous Speedo. Sasha wore her ridiculous little pink crocheted number, and I climbed back into a tee and my soggy board shorts.

Joe walked up to Tracy and held up his hands. She dutifully docked her boobs in them. He squeezed them and she gave him a pretty smile. Then he put his fingers under them and hefted. His eyebrows lifted. "Very nice," he told her. "This will be our secret handshake."

Sasha looked around and frowned. "My slave doesn't look very slavey. Davey, get with the program, guy!"

"I didn't bring my chains."

"You need something much less tasteful to wear. Let's try just the shirt!"

I slipped out of my swimsuit. The shirt was just long enough, under normal conditions.

We headed for the beach with a big cooler of rum drinks. I hung back, carrying the cooler for cover and keeping a careful eye out for jumping palm trees, but it was hard not to get a little hard with four exposed ass cheeks flexing ahead of me.

Tracy dropped back and walked beside me. She silently took one handle of the cooler. I wasn't sure if she was helping me or just having fun.

Joe spread out his towel where he could use a log as a headrest. He beckoned Tracy over and said, "Entertain me, Trace." Tracy went to spread her towel out next to his, but she held my hand all the way over, so I spread out mine next to hers. That left Sasha with a decision to make. She spread out next to me. Joe frowned at her, and she gave him a nice smile.

I passed around some bottled rum drinks, and we all lay down on our backs to catch the early morning sun. The only sounds were tiny wavelets washing ashore, bird calls, and the rustle of palm fronds. The sun felt nice. Little breezes tickled my skin in unaccustomed places, which felt good, despite some concerns about the consequences.

Three or four rum drinks later, fingers ran down my arm. It was the arm on Sasha's side. I didn't react, so Sasha rolled toward me and propped her head up on an elbow. She began idly running a finger over my chest, which was harder to ignore. When I finally looked at her, I saw she was focused beyond me, at Joe and Tracy. I followed her gaze.

Joe was spreading sunscreen on Tracy, who was just lying on her back with her eyes closed. As we watched, he tried to slide a hand under her top. It was a tight fit, so he pulled the ribbons aside, freeing her boobs, and then lazily pinched and rolled one nipple between his fingers. She didn't react, so he tweaked the other, going back and forth and watching for signs of arousal. She sighed and settled back with her hands behind her head, sunning herself and seemingly content with her situation. Her nipples started to look excited. Eventually she began flexing her stomach muscles subtly, like she was daydreaming. Joe started applying lotion to her stomach, and soon his hand was nearing the ultra-low-cut bottom of her suit.

Sasha laid her head on my shoulder. "Dave... is there anything I can do for you? Sorry, I mean, Dave Slave, do something for me!" She leaned into me and started running her fingertip lower on my chest.

My tee shirt responded. Sasha was really cute, in a wiry, small-ball-of-fire kind of way, and she now seemed to be staring at the rising bump under my shirt. Joe thought she was hot in bed, and apparently I was about to find out for myself, here on a beach.

"Dave," she whispered, "I love Joe but he's kind of... y'know, quick. You and I are going to spend some serious quality time together this week, OK?"

"Sash...," I said, "I kind of feel like I should stick with Tracy. And you and Joe...."

Behind me, Joe said, "Here, Trace!" He had slid one hand down under her thong, and with the other he had stretched open the waistband of his Speedo. Tracy obligingly plunged in a hand. Both suits started to look very full. And very animated.

Sasha gave me a good-humored smile. "See, Dave," she said, "no worries. We're all in this together. And it's just for fun, among friends. Don't take what's going on over there too personally. Tracy likes you a lot! She's just being a good a community asset. You know she's very eager to please."

Well, that seemed right.

Sasha leaned against me and crushed a boob against the side of my chest. Her soft little crocheted cup wasn't very clingy, and the boob slid partway out. With an effort she ooched herself up to where our faces were inches apart. The boob sprang free and rested against me, bulging. Her fingertips were circling lower, down over my abs. She seemed to expect a reaction.

I felt I should reciprocate. I slid a hand between her thighs. She put one knee across mine and adjusted her position so that my hand was near her pussy. Her fingertips started descending lower, past my belly button. They reached the end of my shirt and teasingly ran back and forth over the bump there. They were just starting to apply some pressure when Joe let out a long, shuddering groan. I turned to look, and as we both watched, Joe arched his back, gave another groan, and quite obviously came. Tracy slowed, and a dark spot spread across his little suit.

Sasha immediately plunged her hand under my shirt and grabbed my dick, so I worked a hand down inside the front of her bikini bottoms. She spread her legs further to make room, and I inserted a finger into my client while she started stroking my dick. She was kissing me, but not romantically. Unperturbed by our audience, she pulled my dick out from under my shirt and kept stroking. I closed my eyes so I could pretend I was somewhere else.

Sasha kept tugging my dick in a relaxed, friendly manner. The warm sun, the lapping wavelets, the cool breezes, the kissing, the thought of Tracy's nearly naked bod right next to me... it was nice, even though I was sure we had an audience. But it was also very conducive to getting worked up. I thought about Tracy, right there, topless, willing, and almost certainly watching. She might have Joe's fingers in her slot. She was my sex slave.... I started beathing hard and fucking the hand. After only a minute or two I could feel the rush building. "Look out!" I whispered, and Sasha aimed me away from herself.

I came, mostly on Tracy.

Sasha frowned and muttered, "Dammit!" Tracy turned toward me and started to clean up, wiping herself off, staring at me, and licking her fingers.

****

Our inevitable siesta lasted until late afternoon. At happy hour we walked back down to the beach to watch the sunset, rum drinks in hand. Joe stretched Tracy's tee shirt up above her tits, where of course it stayed securely, and slung an arm casually around her shoulders so that his hand dangled over a breast.

"Maybe this is working," said Sasha. "At least Dave seems to be relaxing his morals a bit."

"What's the entertainment tonight?" Joe interrupted, casually trying to arouse Tracy's nipple with his index finger. "There's no TV."

"There's no Internet, either," added Sasha.

"I have an idea," said Joe as he squeezed a boob. "We could watch another live show!"

"Oh, no," I said. "Nobody likes watching the same thing twice."

"I'm not sure that's a good idea anyway," said Sasha thoughtfully. "Just sitting around watching stuff every night isn't good for you. Being sedentary shortens your life expectancy. Participatory sports are healthier."

"I like participating," Joe admitted.

"Yeah, babe, I like participating with you, too, but I have to keep an eye on Dave. Even with a head start he's still hung up on his ethics. Someone has to ride herd on him, and I can't do everything at once."

Joe brightened. "I know! It's not very creative, but it's simple: You could watch him and I could watch Tracy!"

For some reason, everyone looked at Tracy. "OK," she said, of course. She was staring again. At me.

****

Tracy and I were in our required dinner wear, which my very liberal slavemaster had decreed could be informal -- just underwear. Hers consisted of her chopped off shirt and pared down panties. Mine featured an unfortunately prominent bump in front. There was a knock on the door and Joe called in, "Don't forget the handcuffs!"

I was worried about the swap, picturing Tracy alone with Joe, bound and naked. "Aren't you uhhh, a little concerned about being off alone with him tonight?" I asked.

"Does it bother you?" She didn't seem phased by the idea. It was almost like she was enjoying it.

"Well, I mean, he's not the most caring, respectful guy in the world."

"He's not like you, but don't worry, Boss. I can handle it. That can be fun, too. At least I can tell he likes me! And it should only take about five minutes, based on this morning."

****

As soon as the dishes hit the sink, Joe put Tracy's handcuffs on her and led her away, leaving a fully-dressed Sasha alone with me. I was wondering what a girl with a reputation for being really hot in bed might want from me for her evening entertainment.

"Hey, lover," she said. She looked very focused, and not on my eyes. She walked up to me and reached down. "What can we do for fun this evening?"

"Uhhhh...."

"OK, OK. I give up. You're gonna entertain me all night. No rush. Got it? Let's go." She reached into my briefs, grabbed my cock and marched it into the bedroom. I followed.

****

Sasha was moaning and writhing around with me in 69 configuration when an alarm started blaring. A few seconds later the phone rang and Joe crashed through the door, followed by a completely naked, glistening, handcuffed Tracy.

The alarm was going to wake up everyone on the whole island.

Sasha eyed him as best she could with my dick in her mouth and said something incomprehensible that might have been, "Dammit!!" She released me after a few more sucks. I answered the phone as she rolled off.

"It's really nothing!" Joe yelled over the siren.

"It sure sounds like something," said the naked Sasha.

"Yeah, well, anyway, it's already fixed."

"What the hell happened?" Sasha asked skeptically, rising to confront him. She was really hot. In the bad way. Well, in both ways.

".... We were massaging Tracy... "

"With my baby oil, I guess?"

"Yeah, you need some more, by the way, and at the same time we were running the shower, 'cause it had to run for a long time."

Sasha waited.

"... See, the idea was to fill the entire shower with bubbles right up to the roof, by plugging the drain and throwing in your bubble bath...."

"All of it, I assume."

"It's a big shower. Anyway, then we were going to play naked hide and seek in the bubbles and the loser was going to suck me off."

Sasha waited, wordless.

"It's everyone's childhood fantasy. But then we kind of got into the massage, because, y'know...." He gestured at the naked, glistening, aroused-looking sex goddess standing next to him.

Tracy rolled her eyes up and shrugged at me with a 'who, innocent little me?' look. Shrugging made her tits bounce.

"... and then the shower ran over... and who knew these places had flood alarms? They're probably there 'cause we're so near the ocean."

"They're probably there because it's a bathroom," Sasha pointed out.

"Actually they're in the living room," Joe admitted.

Sasha's was incredulous. "You couldn't even stop it in the bedroom?"

"Hey, you try finding a faucet in a room full of bubbles! You can't see what you're doing and you have to hold your breath, too."

The alarm stopped. "That was the alarm company," I said into the silence. "I called them off."

"I guess we'd better clean up," said Sasha. "Tell you what. I'll supervise."

****

"Last night wasn't really my fault," Joe announced over breakfast. "We just got too engrossed in the massage, or the shower wouldn't have run over. Tracy is too, uhh, diverting."

Tracy looked skyward angelically again.

"This is great," muttered Sasha. "Just fabulous."

"It's really hard to think about practicalities when she's hogging all your bandwidth like that."

"Trouble is, I believe you," Sasha admitted. "But how are Dave and I going to sneak away for a little fun when I have to worry about you burning the house down? Now I can't let either one of you guys out of my sight! Either you'll forfeit our security deposit or Dave will stay true to his principles. It's Scylla or Charybdis."

"Yeah. Sorry, babe."

"The week is fleeting and we have a lot to accomplish. Dave has to get his money's worth, Tracy could use a good fucking, and I could use a little more attention myself! And now I'm going to have to supervise every damned thing!"

"Yeah." Joe looked sheepish.

"I guess tonight will have to be a group event, then," Sasha continued. "It's only logical."

Joe seemed OK with that. "We could have a big pajama party," he suggested.

"Who brings PJ's on a sex vacation?" Sasha countered.

"We could have a slave auction."

"All the slaves are already taken, Joe."

"Tag-team Jello wrestling?"

Sasha didn't answer, so we just sat around.

"I suppose we could just have a regular old slave orgy," Joe finally proposed. "They're always more fun with fresh meat involved."

"We may be fresh, but we're not meat!" I interjected. Then I noticed that both girls seemed to be eyeing me kind of carnivorously.

"Well, that might be nice," said Sasha. "Meanwhile, let's try to get everyone as, uhh, engaged as possible. Sometimes anticipation is half the fun. Get ready for the beach, slaves! Come with me, first, Trace."

****

Sasha, in her little Christmas suit, packed a lunch of rum drinks and chips in a beach bag. She added a puzzle book and a pencil. Tracy's fashion consultant had outfitted her in the bottoms from the pink crocheted suit and had the first few inches of her braid standing upright, so that it looked like a good handhold. But what got my attention was the under-sized tee shirt. I recognized it as one of Sasha's, but now two big holes had been cut out in front.

"Hey," I said, "topless? Really? When she's going out on the beach?"

"She's a sex slave on a sex vacation! Exactly what were you expecting, Dave?" asked Sasha, exasperated. "Get with the flow!"

"Modesty just gets in the way of a good time," said Joe. "Everything's more entertaining when you get past your bourgeois inhibitions." He circled around behind Tracy and kind of juggled her tits at me to make me jealous. "Trace, try to keep these looking interested," he added, tweaking her nipples.

"You too, Dave," said my very liberal slavemaster. "Try to look interested, OK? It's only polite when I'm dressed in this thing." She stuck her boobs against me and stroked my dick until my shirt couldn't contain it. "OK, looks like everyone's ready. Let's go!"

****

Inevitably, I ended up lying between the girls again, with Joe on the far side of Tracy, who was going to get some odd tan lines. The sun was warm, the waves were lapping at the shore, I had a fantastic, topless babe on one side of me and a fit, red-headed ball of fire in a tantalizing bikini on the other. A nice breeze was caressing my private parts. My dick was peeking out, so I surreptitiously flipped it up under my shirt to avoid sun damage.

Sasha was lying on her back and attempting a crossword, holding the it up to keep the sun out of her eyes. "I need something to write on," she announced. She looked at me. For some reason she was grinning.

"Turn over," I suggested.

"OK." She rolled toward me but suddenly lifted her knee over me and ended up kneeling astride me, sitting with her pussy right on top of my stiffening shaft. It had to be totally evident though the soft little ribbon of her bikini. She plunked her crossword down on my chest and started writing, occasionally pausing to think, erase, revise, or lean down for a closer look.

Sasha was really cute, I realized again, especially when she wasn't standing right next to Tracy. Toned. Slender. Wavy red hair and blue, blue eyes. Her breasts had freckles, and they looked bigger when she leaned forward, which somehow expanded them and also squeezed my dick. They shivered when she erased a letter, and soon enough one was starting to clear the thin little ribbon that was meant to contain it. She didn't seem to notice, although she was still grinning.