Paid Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't help thinking that if we were fucking like this, they'd both fall right out.

"How are you doing?" I asked to take my mind off the fact that she was in perfect fucking position.

"It's tough! What's a word for 'forthcoming'?" She leaned down again and inspected the puzzle closely, squeezing me in the process.

We could both feel me hardening under her.

"By the way, you could be a little more forthcoming yourself, y'know, Dave?" She gave a friendly side-to-side hip wiggle that was unrelated to puzzle solving. The boob fell out. She didn't fix it.

I was feeling more forthcoming already. I glanced over at Tracy. She was in the process of arching herself to present her nipples for Joe to nibble. When I looked back, Sasha was watching them too. Her wandering boob was fully out, and I couldn't stop myself from giving her a couple of small little hip flexes to press my dick against her pussy. She smiled slightly but went back to work, boob still out.

Tracy, unbidden, suddenly rolled a quarter turn toward Joe, pulled the front of his suit down under his balls, and started stroking his cock while crushing her boobs against him. She didn't kiss him. She was looking at me.

Sasha leaned back and put the pencil to her lips, considering something. She took the opportunity to rock from side to side slightly, and it felt like she might be seating my shaft in her slot. I gave it a few tiny presses to test the result. It felt good, at least on my end. Sasha countered with another little hip wiggle and kept working, but she couldn't hide a grin.

"This is good," she said after a few minutes, looking at her puzzle, "except this part." She started vigorously erasing a whole section of the puzzle. It took some effort, and meanwhile her free boob shook hard, the other one fell out, and my dick got a long massage. "Now we're making some progress!" She wrote in some more letters, still with a little smile, then thoughtfully put the pencil to her lips. Then she shoved it between them and started sucking on it. She looked less thoughtful because she was staring directly at me.

That was interesting, but it reminded me to check on Tracy. She was leaning against Joe so that her boobs were ballooning against his side while she tugged his cock. She had drawn one leg up so that her pussy was easily accessible, and Joe was rubbing it through her crocheted suit. Sasha looked over too and started rocking harder on my dick. She put the paper down, braced herself on my chest, and started grinding on me in earnest. I figured she was about to insert me when Joe suddenly said something to Tracy. We watched with interest as she scrambled up and knelt between his legs. She grabbed her boobs, wrapped them around his shaft and started massaging his dick with them, fast and hard. Her tits bulged attractively.

Joe moaned and strained to insert his cock deeper between her boobs. Only moments later his shaft started pulsing and he jetted several big loads of cum onto her shirt, neck and chin. She politely continued rubbing her tits on his shaft until he was exhausted. When he was done, she sat up and looked at me while wiping herself off and sucking her fingers clean.

"Jealous yet, Dave?" ask Sasha. "That could have been you!" She resumed rocking on me, grinding her clit on the underside of my cock. She leaned down to shake both boobs on my face. They jiggled and bobbled as she rocked on me.

Tracy was still looking right at me, but now she was studiously licking off the tops of her boobs, holding them up with her hands. As I watched, she licked off the nipple of one of them.

I came, hard.

Sasha felt my cock convulsing and looked down to see my dampening shirt. "Dammit!!!" she said.

****

Back in the cottage, Sasha had an announcement. "Folks, we have a big event tonight. As you know, logic forces us to make it a group experience. I suggest both you guys give yourselves some time to this afternoon to, uhh, recover. We girls want you at your best! And we'll need an icebreaker for Dave. Maybe another game."

Uh-oh. "Naked blind man's bluff?" I guessed.

"How about Pin the Tail on the Donkey, with a dick?" Joe suggested.

Sasha frowned. "I was thinking of the one where you have to touch different colored spots, but with spots on our slaves! They have pretty good spots.... "

"Why get fancy, babe?" Joe interrupted. "Can't we just fuck?"

"No, no, no," I blurted out. "Tracy doesn't want to do that! She has her secret boyfriend for that."

"But Dave," Sasha objected, "she seems willing. Why aren't you?"

"The problem is that she onlyseems to be willing! She's doing it because she's being a conscientious sugar baby or a sex slave or a community asset or something, not because she wants to! After this week she'll be off with her jet-setting French boyfriend or whatever, and that will be that! It was nice of you guys to try to hook me up this way, but with someone who looks like Tracy, it was never gonna work!"

Tracy looked astounded. Her mouth dropped open.

Sasha looked at me quizzically, then at Tracy, who suddenly looked miserable. Then she slapped a hand on her forehead. "I get it. I finally understand!"

"Understand what, babe?" asked her straight man.

"Why Dave is so resistant to Tracy's charms! It's not office ethics! It's not HR issues! He thinks she's out of his league! That's just pure Dave. He never thinks he's going to appeal to hot girls. That's why the blind dates we get him never work out!"

I cringed, suddenly remembering my problem meeting people for romance.

"In fairness, she is ridiculously hot," Joe noted helpfully.

"Right. But she can't help it, so we have to deal with it. I think we've been approaching this problem from the wrong end! We're been trying to get Dave to go after her by tempting him and peeling away all his excuses, but it's Tracy we need to work on! We have to get her to convince Dave that she really likes him. She has to show a little initiative!"

"But babe, you know Tracy!" Joe objected. "She'll never do that voluntarily. Maybe now that she's a community asset, we can order her to do it? We'll have her seduce him instead of trying to get him to seduce her."

"That won't convince me of anything!" I broke in. "You'll be making her do it again!"

"So it's a fatal combination," Sasha concluded. "He thinks she's never going to be interested, she won't pursue him, and we can't force them! It could go on forever!"

Sasha and Joe shared a long glance. They looked stumped. Tracy looked grim. She bit her lip.

Finally Sasha threw up her hands. "Sorry, girl," she told Tracy, "this isn't working. If you want some Dave action, you're going to have to initiate. There's no avoiding it. "

Tracy looked mortified. I understood. Now even silence would confirm her disinterest.

"Don't worry," Sasha continued, blithely ignoring the problem. "He really does like you, girl! Just go for it! It'll be fine.... See you back here for dinner. And be ready to entertain us, slaves! No need to get dressy!"

"You should always wear heels to these events, though, Trace," Joe cautioned.

****

The prospect of an orgy was just a tad awkward. Tracy would either take the next plane home, or we would get it on and afterwards she would tell me she was just being conscientious and that she wasn't really interested in me 'that way.' So as soon as we were back in our room, I asked, "What are we going to do about tonight, then?"

"I've never been to an orgy. I guess we should do what Sasha tells us."

Well, that was in character. I pulled on a fresh tee shirt, and Tracy washed up and strapped on her white stilettos. She didn't bother with a anything else. It would just come right off anyway. She gripped my hand again and we sat on the bed and waited nervously until Sasha shouted through the door, "Dinner, kids! Hurry it up!"

****

Sasha had us finish a couple of bottles of wine at dinner. She said I'd need it.

"I'm really looking forward to this," said Joe, tossing down the rest of his glass. "I wonder why we don't have more slave orgies? They're so logical!"

"Just remember, they're my slaves," said Sasha as she carried her dishes to the sink. "I'm the very liberal sex slave master here. You're just a guy who happens to have a sugar baby this week."

Joe stood. "That's OK. I love my sugar baby but right now I want to play with the Community Asset. You can have fun with your slave for a while."

Sasha looked annoyed but, to her credit, adjusted fast. "Well, at least that might make Dave jealous enough to overcome his insecurities" she sighed wearily. "C'mon, slaves, let's get started. Dave, you won't need that shirt."

She and Joe commenced getting naked. Slavishly, I followed suit. Soon we were all standing around nude, looking each other over. Tracy looked flushed and uncertain, but quite appealing in just her heels. My eyes involuntarily traveled up her shapely legs, past her clean-shaven pussy, and up her slender frame to her heavy tits with their excited-looking nipples, and I got hard from just looking while everyone watched. Tracy was staring again, which now was beyond awkward.

"Well, at least we know that they, uhh, want to play." Sasha noted. "Dave, over here." She held out her hand at dick level. "And have your slave play with Joe."

Joe held up his hands, and one at a time, Tracy carefully docked her nipples right in the centers of his palms, like she was docking a space capsule. Then she just stood there looking up at him with her big, innocent eyes while he kneaded her tits. "These are very, very nice!" he told her.

Sasha was still waiting for me, looking impatient. Apparently I was being rude. I walked up to kiss her, but before I could she grabbed my dick and started stroking it while watching me for signs of results. Joe watched her as he played with Tracy's incomparable tits.

It dawned on me that there might be a little competition going on over who was having more fun with their slave.

But I was also beginning to see what Joe meant about Sasha. She was stroking me off frankly, with no kissing or other hint of intimacy or anything other than pure sexual intent. She stood a little close and brushed her nipples against me with nothing in mind other than trying to make my dick as big and stiff as possible. It was hot. When I was good and hard, she stood back a bit, held my dick in her hand and looked over at Joe.

Joe wasn't watching. He was still focused on playing with Tracy's tits, squishing, kneading, pinching, and twisting her nipples. Tracy was gently stroking his dick, which was already standing straight out and turning dark, ominous colors. He started thrusting with his hips, trying to push it through her hands while he gripped both her boobs. She seemed nervous but kept stroking him, standing slightly aside to stay out of his blast radius.

It was awkward to grope her tits while she was standing aside, and soon Joe spun her around so that her back was to him. He laid his shaft between her nice round ass cheeks and grabbed her tits from behind. He resumed kneading and squeezing while he humped her ass crack. Her heels raised her to the perfect height, and Tracy wiggled her ass on him. Then he lowered one hand and started stroking her slot. She spread her legs compliantly, and wet noises ensued in short order.

Sasha started kissing my nipples and then crouching lower and lower, still massaging my dick and building the suspense.

Joe finally looked over and saw what Sasha was doing, so he redoubled his efforts to show off his slave's magnificent tits, bouncing her boobs by slapping them lightly from below and then gripping Tracy's elbows and vigorously humping her ass. Her breasts went into a kind of circular flopping motion, slapping when they met.

Sasha grimaced and frowned.

Sensing advantage, Joe spun Tracy around to face him again and encouraged her down. His engorged cock was purple, rigid and waving right in her face. She regarded it the way you would look at a tarantula in your kale salad, but Joe grabbed her by her slave braid and pulled her lips against his tip. She managed to grab the base of his cock before letting him in. Holding Tracy firmly on his cock, he looked triumphantly at Sasha while he started to fuck her mouth.

Sasha got down on her knees and tongued the tip of my cock. She gave me a few more preliminary licks and then sucked me in. She bobbed for a minute but then slowly nibbled her way up my cock as far as her lips could reach. Probably for Joe's benefit, she started making little choking sounds as she took me in deeper. She looked over at Joe.

Joe reached a hand down and tried to grope both of Tracy's tits at once while he still held her braid and kept her impaled on his cock.

Sasha held her own tits up for me and started a series of long, slow licks up the underside of my shaft. That wasn't easy, hands-free, so my dick occasionally ended up slipping off her tongue and sitting on her face. She let it stay there, apparently for Joe's benefit, but when he wouldn't look at her she took me in her mouth again and tried to choke herself. That made it harder for her to check on Joe and Tracy because she couldn't turn her head very far.

Joe pulled Tracy up again, turned her and started to enter her from behind for real. That didn't seem like foreplay! Sasha couldn't comment immediately, but after a moment she stopped sucking on me and rose. Her reaction wasn't what I hoped. "Let's go, guys. Time to hit the bedroom." She grabbed hold of my dick and pulled me with her. Tracy quickly followed, as did Joe.

There was a dimly-lit king-sized bed, all set up for a slave orgy with nothing but a black contour sheet and various pillows. And there, hanging ominously on a bedpost, were Tracy's handcuffs. A tropical breeze with a faint aroma of jasmine wafted in through an open window as four naked bodies silently pondered how to proceed.

"Dave, are you feeling jealous yet?" Sasha asked. "Do you want to do Tracy first? Or second?"

There was no good answer.

"Tracy, then, how about you? Want Dave first?"

Tracy looked at me, stricken. Of course she couldn't answer honestly, so she stayed quiet. That was nice of her.

Sasha sighed with exasperation. "OK, onward, then." She led me to one side of the bed, thrust a thigh between my legs and coiled herself around me like a python. She pressed two freckled breasts against me and ground her pussy shamelessly on my thigh, leaving a damp trail up my leg. We kissed; it was unavoidable.

Joe took the cuffs off the bedpost and bound Tracy's hands behind her. He stood behind her at the other side of the bed, facing us, kicked her feet apart, reached around her and resumed fingering her, watching for Sasha's reaction. Tracy shuddered and bent forward a bit. The wet sounds resumed. Her tits hung and swayed, then started to circle again as Joe's efforts grew more energetic. It was impossible not to watch.

Sasha sat me down on the bed. She freed my dick, stroked it and bent down to kiss me. A couple of pretty cute breasts were hanging right in front of me, so I took one and squeezed it. She opened her legs, and I automatically ran a hand up her thigh and felt around. Her pussy was nice and wet and ready. I pushed in a finger or two and ran them back and forth, and she let out an exaggerated moan.

It wasn't completely clear, I reflected, who was meant to be getting jealous.

Joe was still in competition mode too. He lifted Tracy off the floor and sat her on the edge of the bed. He let his cock wave in front of her face again, and this time, being handcuffed and unable to grab him, she just opened wide. He thrust it in, held her braid and resumed fucking her throat.

Sasha escalated by rolling me down backwards onto the bed. In an instant I was flat on my back and Sasha was sitting astride me and running her juicy slot up and down my shaft. She wiggled on me as though she were doing a crossword puzzle and took a moment to grin at Joe.

This time, Joe definitely noticed. Pushing on Tracy's boobs, he rolled her over backwards too and started kissing and nibbling her nipples. Her head ended up right next to mine. She looked at me as Joe worked his way down her body toward her pussy, licking and nibbling as he went. She was still handcuffed and helpless. We stared at each other sideways as we were orgied by our hosts. I wondered whether she was really having fun.

Tracy suddenly grinned. She rolled her eyes up in her angelic "who, me?' look, and shrugged. I smiled; I couldn't help it. She smiled back and... she leaned over and kissed me, hard! It turned into a long kiss, with lots of pressure. She thrust her tongue between my lips, and I returned the favor. When we finally separated, she looked terrified, but I kissed her right back, and she smiled from ear to ear.

Joe had reached her pussy. There were slurping sounds down there, and it became clear that he was sucking on her clit, because Tracy broke eye contact and shuddered briefly. She closed her eyes and eventually started writhing around and making little noises. Joe, I thought, was trying to bring her off as the ultimate victory in the best-slave contest. It seemed to be working.

Sasha was annoyed. "Hey, Dave... pay attention, OK?!" She stood my cock up and worked herself down over it. She started to bounce up and down, and soon she, too, began writhing around and making little noises.

Tracy was getting really heated. I hadn't thought my quiet little staff accountant was such an animal! She was moaning authentically and twisting in her handcuffs as Joe worked her over. But after a minute she leaned toward me and kissed me again. I knew I was meant to be watching Sasha's little performance on my cock, but Tracy's kiss got all my attention.

Sasha frowned. She put her hands behind her head and started intentionally bouncing her tits at me as hard as possible while she fucked herself on me.

Deciding where to focus should have been really, really difficult. I like bouncing boobs, and Sasha's were whipping up and down, practically slapping against her. She was doing her best to act like she was going out of her mind. Maybe she was, but I could only watch out of the corner of my eye because Tracy had her tongue down my throat again while Joe worked her up to the point of orgasm. I was going into sensory overload and thinking about coming myself when Joe suddenly stood and pushed Tracy's knees up near her shoulders. He aimed his cock at her pussy and started trying to slide it in, hands-free. Tracy stopped kissing and watched as he poked around and finally entered her. With a triumphant glance at Sasha, he started fucking, and Tracy started lurching up and down the bed, which made kissing impractical. She just looked at me hard as she slid by, bouncing and lurching, reddening, boobs bounding around uncontrollably. There were loud wet slot noises, and soon Tracy started to moan.

Sasha was probably annoyed at me for ignoring her antics, but really, Tracy was all I could think about. She stared at me as she was being plowed up and down the bed. I suddenly imagined she looked upset, or maybe embarrassed, or maybe regretful. Maybe it was even kind of a plea. It wasn't the look of someone appreciating being fucked, and come to think of it, this didn't look like foreplay!

I suddenly felt angry. That was MY employee. MY sugar baby!

I stopped fucking Sasha. "Wait!!" I cried. "Stop! That's MY sex slave!" It just came out.

Joe stopped fucking, but he didn't withdraw. Sasha stopped bouncing on me. She smiled smugly. Tracy leaned over and kissed me again. It was a long, hard kiss with a curious feeling, since my cock was still in Sasha and Joe's was still in Tracy.

"Well, finally!" said Sasha. "And all it took was a little slave orgy! Next time we'll start with that!"