Paige Ep. 003: Game On

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God! You guys are such meanies."

"Gonna act like a tease you might as well show it all Kid." Greg spanks her three hard times fast making her drop forward on to Andy's crotch. Her face was directly on his hidden erection. She mumbled loudly while muffled in his slacks.

"What did you say Birthday girl?" Andy caresses her long red hair, pulling it aside to see her features crushed into him.

Lifting her face she laughs, "I said I can't breath."

Three more spanks her ass burns. Greg decides then to rub it softly. She sighs and expels a faint moan as her face turns red. She held her breath and shivered at being completely nude in front of them.

"That help ease the fire Squirt?" Greg rolls his other hand up her back until it reaches the base of her skull. He then nudged her face back down into Andy's lap. "You just lay there and let Uncle Greg finish your spanking."

"You're not done?" She pants over Andy's erection. She could feel his cock grow right under her nose and brow.

"Fourteen." Greg chuckles slapping her other ass cheek. Mike feeling sorry begins rubbing her reddest cheek leaving Greg to continue on the other. Mike in his tenderness eyes her cute little button anus. Teasing it with a finger Paige huffs loudly her mouth widening over Andy's crotch. He was in misery knowing that if his dick was out he could right then and there ram it down her throat.

Greg's other hand roams her back in a soothing manner as she accepts another harsh slap. She moans loudly and drools on Andy's pants. Another five slaps Paige trembles erratically. Her pussy was soaked and trickling on to Greg's own pants.

"That was eighteen I think."

She huffs lifting her face to blow strands of fire red hair from her mouth. "More like thirty. I hate you Uncle Greg."

"No you don't." He sneers at her.

He lets her lift up rolling on to her side just as they hear the front door open. Lonnie walks back in and eyes Paige in Greg and Andy's lap. Mike had his hands up innocently. Shaking his head Lonnie points toward the back deck. 'Hot tub. NOW!"

She hurries out of their laps and whimpers at her sizzling butt cheeks. Before racing around Lonnie she lifts up on her toes and kisses him on the cheek. Without a word he knew her thoughts. Off she went, both hands on her flaming ass cheeks.

"Love you too." Lonnie smiles wryly. "I can't leave you three bastards alone with my little girl for five minutes you don't rape her."

Greg leans to his left elbow on the cushion. "Telling us you didn't put her up to that? We know you Brother."

"Of course I did. Fuck the swimming trunks get your happy asses out there in the hot tub with my daughter."

"Anything goes?" Mike looks hesitant.

"We'll see. Just enjoy what I let you fuckers get away with."

Mike and Andy were indecisive. They weren't used to seeing each other naked. Greg on the other hand was the rebel. He slapped his legs and stood tall. Shirt over his head he kicks his boots off then his socks. In pants only he marches out the back door into the ceremony of torches. Paige already in the turbulent water was whining at the heat on her raw bottom. Seeing him she toughens up and lowers into the water letting her tits float on top. He leans over with his arms folded on the ledge of the hot tub and stares at her.

"I remember giving you swimming lessons."

She smiles faintly as he strokes his beard. Maintaining his gaze he uses his index finger to call her to him. Shyly she moves in the water to look up at him. Pointing at his lips she understood. Rising to stand on her knees atop a tub seat she kisses him on the lips. Long and hard they Frenched before he pulls away leaving her with a yearning expression.

Unbuckling his pants and zipping down he pulls them over his boxers. Once kicked off he eases his boxers down over the shock of her life. Uncle Greg as she had always known him had the biggest cock she had ever seen. Although she had only seen a couple outside of her Dad. All in photos or on the porn last night. He was a good eleven inches and his girth the width of a beer can. Her jaw dropped and she retreated to the other side of the large tub. He was very hairy everywhere. Crawling in with her he stood tall before her. She bit her lip hard knowing this might be more than she could cope with. Relaxing Greg merely sits back on the seat she had knelt on and closed his eyes. The jets felt awesome.

Talked in to joining them Lonnie led Andy and Mike outside. All in their underwear. Paige began trembling really hard. As Lonnie drops his underwear he crawls in next to Paige and pulls her into a hug rubbing her back briskly.

"Alright Princess?"

"Yes Daddy." She nods confidently. "I didn't get to wear my bikini."

"Next time."

Mike was next to lose his resistance and stepped over into the water. Her eyes caught a glimpse of his beast as well. He too was enormous compared to her Dad. He settles in to Greg's left. Andy more reluctant shakes off his nerves chanting, "Be brave. Be brave. Be brave."

All of them laughing at his behavior he ditches his briefs and awkwardly climbs in. At least Andy wasn't huge. His cock was smaller in size at six inches. Paige sighed with relief. Sitting next to Lonnie she hugged his hip for security. He placed his arm around her as all three pretend Uncles absorbed the waters effects. Greg finally opening his eyes peered at Paige. Tilting his head to crack his neck he lifts a hand and motions her toward him. Paige looks at his Father for direction, he motions toward Greg with a nod. She goes without blinking her beautiful green eyes and drifts away from Lonnie. Reaching Greg he pulls her against his chest. She could feel his floating python wagging about between her legs as she straddles his lap. Tits crushed against his chest he puckers for another kiss. She shivered as his mighty hands rolled over her back. Throwing her arms around his neck she accepts his invitation and another round of kissing proceeded to stimulate everyone watching. After five minutes of devouring each others tongues his lips move to her neck nuzzling and kissing it as her Father had earlier. She loved the attention. Encouraging Paige to lay back as he held her, her hair touched the water. Her chest pointed straight toward the canopy above. His mouth kissed her tummy then moved upward to suck on her left nipple for everyone to see. Paige peered upside down at Lonnie before rolling her eyes back. She enjoyed Greg's loving lips. Minutes later he pulls her upright and hugs her tightly.

"Love you birthday girl."

"I love you to Uncle Greg." She offers a sincere but timid expression.

He then passed her off to Andy. She endured a similar seduction at Andy's desires. The only difference was Andy took her hand and planted her fingers around his cock. She stroked him under the water as they kissed. She was moaning heavily into his mouth. Unknown to the others her jerking Andy off made him cum under the turbulent water. She knew it by his tensing up. She kept his secret to herself.

Released again she drifts over to Mike who had both arms up on the hot tubs ledge. She crawls into his lap and reaches down with both of her hands to nurture his beast. He smiled vividly at her and whispered, "You just stroke that nice and soft Birthday girl."

"Am I doing it right?" She softly whispered back.

"Not bad." He winked then added, "Damn good."

"Yay! You're really big Uncle Mike."

"Take after my Pop. He was a pornstar. Went by the stage name Miles Long."

She giggles, "That was Eddie Murphy on Saturday Night Live."

"Damn! You know my Pop?"

"Eddie is not your Dad. Nice try Uncle Mike."

He drew her in for a kiss. She had never even given it a thought on race. Paige grew up with diversity. Mike was a really good kisser. He too was tensing up to fire a torpedo. She began breathing heavy with expectation. She went so far as to rub his crown on her lower belly, mere inches from her pussy. She could feel his warm detonation on her tummy. With a sigh he relinquishes her to Lonnie.

"Hi Daddy." She straddles his lap and kisses him just as she had the others. His friends watching with curiosity. Had they been this intimate before now? As their kiss broke he guides her to turn her back to him. Holding her close he kisses her shoulders and neck while squeezing her tits. She loved Daddy's romance. Eyes exploring the reaction of the others she saw the desire in their gaze. It turned her on like never before as she rubs her clit beneath the water. Daddy helped sensing her stimulation by reaching a hand down and inserting two fingers up inside her. Her face exploded with emotion. Jaw wide, eyes reeling back, chest heaving. Daddy made her orgasm under the water in a mere three minutes. Body quaking Lonnie makes the tough decisions. Whispering into her ear she offers a glint of fear before replying, "Okay Daddy."

Struggling a bit she moves back to Mike and fondles his cock again. He was still rock hard. Straddling his lap she guides his crown up to her entry point. With a bit of encouragement she eases on to his dick and slides down on it. Her reaction to her very first real cock inside her was priceless. Mike himself went expressionless and stared at her licking his lips. She went up an down five times before kissing Mike on the cheek and lifting away. He shook his head knowing he wanted more.

Wading to Andy she did the same thing. Five thrusts of her own physical ride she kisses Andy on the cheek telling him she loved him. He tried to speak but couldn't. She knew he loved her too.

Finally, she looks to Greg who was squinting at her arrival. She shivered knowing how huge his cock was. As she started to straddle him he stood up and moved her to face the side of the hot tub. Nudging her forward he guided his hands under the water to line up his monstrosity. Easing up inside her she gasps loudly.

"It hurts Uncle Greg."

"Take it. It gets better." He comforts her with a soft set of palms moving up her back.

Nodding she grits her teeth as her labia surrounds his girth tightly. At six inches embedded he stops and lingers. His large hands caressing her long red tress using his palms to wring out her hair.

"Getting better Birthday girl?"

"No!" She huffs whimpering. He retreats an inch then enters two. She cries a bit. Exiting two he slowly plunges three. She had nine inches inside her next to virgin pussy. A hand lowering to her ass he teases her anal cavity looking back at Lonnie for approval. Lonnie nods but motions to go slow. He introduces finger in her ass making her weep harder.

As she lay her head in her arms she feels his dick ease back and forth a bit more. He was going beyond her Daddy's recommendation of five thrusts. These were not of her own volition. Greg was fucking her. In and out she moans louder each time. His finger joining in sinking deep and retreating time and again. Paige Turner was getting experience.

Hearing her sobs Lonnie rises and moves in to his daughters side. Looking up at him with tears in her eyes she sighs. Lonnie caresses her cheek with his knuckle.

"Had enough Princess?" He looked sad.

She senses his disappointment and shakes her head, "No Daddy."

Taken back by her spunk he feels her hand reach down and grab her Father's cock stroking it. Puckering at her energy he nods to Greg to proceed. A bit faster he fucks her pussy. Each inch storming her G-spot hard. Moans escalate. Strength and courage growing she pulls her Dad closer until Greg eases her back by gripping her hair. Lonnie slips in front of her and watches as she devours his cock. All three holes had something in them. She sucked on him aggressively as Greg pounded her pussy and fingered her ass. Paige exploded on Greg's cock. Lonnie just as rapidly tensed up and shot a load into her throat. She gagged as she retreated. The second she could catch her breath she cried out, "FUCK ME UNCLE GREG."

That the hairy biker did. Until he nuts hard up inside her. She screams bloody murder and convulses. Lonnie stressed a bit that Greg had cum inside Paige until he remembered his friend had a vasectomy four years back. Huffing he watched Greg ease his Manaconda out ever so slowly. She fell forward into Lonnie the second Greg's crown popped free.

Bawling her eyes out she clung to Lonnie and shook like a leaf in a hurricane. He nearly cried himself until she gathered her emotions. Peeling away from her Father she turns in the water and kneels down under the surface to fondle Greg's snake. Lifting it she attempts to give him head. His girth only let her have two inches at best. Still she looked up at Greg with respect. Kissing his crown she gave up and looked toward Andy. Swimming to his side she encourages him to stand so that she could suck his dick a good ten thrusts. Kissing the tip she moved onward to Mike. He stood up the second she waded toward him. Swallowing him for another ten throat thrusts she kisses him.

All grew silent listening to the jets tormenting the water. She lingered in the middle of the tub as Lonnie motioned his friends to encircle her. She wasn't sure what to do when all four men abused her face and head with wagging cocks. She merely let it happen and sat expressionless. Three minutes of having her lips, nose, ears, and brow dick slapped they eased back just enough to jerk off over her face. Four minutes flat her features were bathed in cum. Whiter than her own flesh. She licked her lips and began laughing. The men looked at each other wondering if they had created a monster.

With silence returning they hear loud grunting without anything interrupting its recognition. Looking about they track the noise to Gerry's fence line. It was obvious he had been watching them. Paige fidgets listening to his struggles. Standing up she crawls from the tub and moves out into the torch lights. Her milky white body glowing and incredible to watch. Perfection they would all agree. Finding a hole in Gerry's fence she crouches. Looking into his yard she discovers Gerry standing just on the other side. Without warning he stuck his cock through the hole making her yelp and laugh. Without waiting for him to escape her she reaches up and strokes the hidden Gerry. Seconds of hearing him mumble she sucks him off through his glory hole. Another spatter on her lips she ended his torment with a kiss.

"You're a good girl Hotstuff. Happy Birthday." Gerry vanished into the house.

Standing she turns to see her Father and adoptive Uncles clapping.

"I guess we iced that birthday cake.' Mike chuckled.

Paige walks back over to the tub and steps back in shivering at her body temperature cooling down. Into her Daddy's arms she went. Hugging him tight she kisses his chest before looking up at Lonnie. He pets her hair smiling down at her.

"Can we do this again Daddy?"

"Liked it that much?"

She nods shyly but certain.

"I'll think about it." He looks up at his buddies grinning, "Everyone out of the pool. Out of my fucking house for that matter." The trio vacated quickly. Dried off with towels Lonnie had set out, they all found their clothing. In twenty minutes the three Amigos were gone.

Alone Lonnie returned to the hot tub and soaked in peace.

Paige?

She headed to her room to write in her diary.

"Dear Daddy." She headlined it, "I had three dicks in me tonight. Best birthday ever. I'm so over Donnie. Daddy rules."

Lonnie rested back on his watery throne.

It was good to be King.

All he needed was someone to share his crown. Fingers to his mouth he lets out a window shaking whistle. In her room Paige jumped. Racing through the house she hops into the tub with her Father.

"Good ears." He winks.

"I'll always come when you call."

"That's my girl."

He guides her to the side of the tub and lifts her legs. Her arms encircle his neck just as his crown enters her pussy for the very first time. She gasped at his insertion and sighed with each thrust.

"Happy birthday Princess."

"I love presents."

As he loves on her throat again he moves to her ear. Whispering his thoughts. "I say we show you off next weekend. Wear those furs and nothing else."

"In front of who?"

"It matter?"

"Not really."

"Make love to me all night long Daddy."

"Already planned on it Punkin."

She got her wish.

Even if she was three candles short.

12