All Comments on 'Paige-ing Rachel Ch. 02: Pulled Back In'

by BellaWrites234

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AliceGeeAliceGeeabout 1 month ago

Awesome. I did not read part one the first time round as I never venture into the non-consentual section but decided to try to get the background to this story. I am so glad I did because part one was very arousing and exhilarating and part two equally so. What this says about me and my taste in erotic fiction I am still trying to figure out but suffice to say I found both installments extremely enjoyable.and a thoroughly satisfying read. Five well deserved stars.

Kahns12Kahns12about 1 month ago

Excellent stories with so much more for Rachel to explore. Can't wait for Chapter 3

cnsualsu1cnsualsu1about 1 month ago

good. but how about ugly pervert lesbian dominate beautiful straight?

im making work kind of that.

search uglylez on devinatart

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This story is sizzling hot. I can't wait for the third chapter. I hope that Paige takes the virginity of Rachel really soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Great story i hope for a chapter 3 bonus if Paige can seduce some of Rachels friend.

sharonpalmettosharonpalmettoabout 1 month ago

Beautiful writing and story development.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Your way of writing corruption is amazing! The 1st section exploring Rachel's mindset was a very nice touch and I would love to see more! The mental domination in parallel with the physical aspect makes the reading delicious!

astuffedshirt_pervastuffedshirt_pervabout 1 month ago

Great stuff! Personally I would have liked Paige to give Rachel a task to do before the next meeting, but still fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

God please write more, can't get enough of Rachel's downfall...

caleb35caleb3511 days ago

Looking forward to reading the next stage of Paige’s enthrallment of Rachel.

CharmlesCharmles8 days ago

This is great! Can't wait for Part 3.. please??

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBellaWrites234@BellaWrites234
Just a hopelessly submissive imaginative sapphic with very very deviant thoughts who loves telling stories of the reluctant seduction and straight girls getting turned by the powerful lesbians who know what's best for them. My stories usually start out with our straight girl...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES