Paige Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you mind if I take a shower?" Paige asks.

"Of course, me casa, su casa." He replies. "I'll clean up here, and if you want me to give you a ride back to your place or call you a taxi I can do that. Or you are welcome to hang out if you like, I have no plans and we can smoke some more weed."

"I'll think about it in the shower." She replies.

Paige gets up of the couch and still with her robe open and her cummy panties stuck to her body walks back to the master bathroom.

Bill cleans up the kitchen and after a short time can hear the water turn off and Paige returns to the living room. She has on her mini-skirt and top. Bill has moved to the couch and was putting weed in a grinder to roll another joint. Paige thinks, this guy is pretty fun, he is good looking, has money and a nice apartment, has a big cock, fucks great, and has good weed. She pulls over one of the high stools from the bar and sits on it with Bill in front of her on the couch. She crosses her legs and sits up straight and smiles right at Bill.

Bill smiles back, "I had a lot of fun last night, I wanted to know if you want to go out on a proper date when I get back to the island next week. I have to leave tomorrow but will be back the following week."

"Going back to see the wifey?" Paige grins as she asks it.

"Yes, I have to fly back to the East Coast for work, and I will of course see my wife and kids while I am back there." Bill replies honestly.

"Do you have a bunch of other girlfriends that you see when you travel?" She asks.

Where is she going with this? Bill thinks to himself. "Actually I don't, things have been busy, and of course when I am on the road I can meet other women, but I'm not in any sort of relationship with any of them." Paige smiles that wry smile again.

"Well... " Paige looks at Bill and turns on the stool toward him, she uncrosses and then recrosses her legs giving Bill a view of her bare pussy as she does it. "I'm not seeing anyone serious either, and when I hook up with other guys at work I make sure I always use condoms when we fuck. So, I propose that if you and I both get tested to confirm that we are both clean, we can have some bareback fun next time you get back in town."

"So, are you saying that you want to go on a date next week when I get back in town?" Bill asks.

"Yes silly, I want to go on a date with you. I like you Bill, you are a great fuck, and you have a good job and a nice place here. So, yeah..." she leans back and spreads her legs a little giving Bill a great view of her bare pussy again, keeping her legs open. "And if you are a good boy you can creampie my pussy or my ass next time we go out." Then she snaps her legs closed and sits up on the stool.

"That would be amazing. What nights are you free?"

"I am off Sunday, Monday and Thursday every week" Paige replies.

"Great, I'll be back the following Wednesday, so we can go out on Thursday night. I'll take you to this great steak house. Do you eat meat?"

Paige grins, "Of course, I love meat."

To be continued...

12