Paige Turner - Origins (Regular)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam smiles broadly at Brenda.

"Wow!" She exclaims. "My parents would say exact opposite. They always tell me not to let me feelings get in my way. To make the logical choice. Now I'm thinking I'm really leaning in to talking with the university about taking a year off before I go back to school." She pauses and becomes more sullen. "Though I won't be looking forward to THAT conversation." She frowns. "My parents are gonna be so upset. Dad will be pissed off and yell a lot, Mom will cry and refuse to speak to me."

"It sounds like they'll do everything in their power to change your mind, huh?"

Sam nods.

"Well, little dove, I would encourage you really think about what you want." She lifts the girls face by her chin to look in her eyes. "Our intellect is just as much a gift as our feelings and we should strive for balance between them. So long as your feelings are tempered by your logic and vice versa, if you really do feel like taking a year off to travel is what you want, then you should do that. Let your parents rant, rave, cry and lament their little girl. Be calm, be firm, but be compassionate and tell them what's in your heart. They may not like your decision but they don't have to. It's YOUR decision. Let them know once you've worked out the details with the university and even give them a specific date that you'll start classes next year. That should help to ease their discomfort." She smiles. "In the end I bet they support you. My Janie girl is still baby but she won't always be and one day I'll have to accept the fact that she's capable of making her own decisions and choices." She hugs Sam. "Your parents will likely come around and if they don't I'll be here for you."

"Wow, really!" Sam beams. "That really helps! I feel so much better about everything now. How are you so good at all of this?!"

"Ehh, I just know people." Brenda Shrugs. "But on a lighter subject. I'd ask how you feel about everything you've seen today but I have a pretty good idea. Seeing as how I'm your new hero." She chuckles. "Can you believe that was the first time Glory and I ever met? We really hit if off well, don't you think?"

"Wow! You really never met each other before you..." her face starts turning shades of pink and red. "I could never do anything like that." She chuckles nervously.

"Ah, you're still young, little dove. Never say never. Be open to new experiences. Brenda steps closer and embraces the girl, pressing Sam's head to her breast thinking how one day she would hold Janie just like this. "If you ever need anything I want you to call me okay, little dove?" She says, suddenly feeling motherly towards the highly overprotected girl. She pulls a business card from the pocket on her cell phone case and hands it to her. "Promise me."

"I will." The girl says cheerfully. "Thank you, Brenda!" She glances towards the Turner's house. "The way you went at it with her, no one would guess that was the first time you met."

"Yup, my husband and I only moved here about a year and a half ago. Half of that I was pregnant, so we didn't get out much. The rest of that time we've spent figuring out how to be a new parents and getting properly settled. Duncan works with Glory at Harkon Penitentiary and I guess they finally made a connection today so here we are. It's all brand spanking new and so very exciting." She finishes excitedly. She regrets not being able to mention her own position at the prison but the sex workers at Harkon are still a closely guarded secret. Were it to get out it could prove disastrous as other prisons tried to emulate what Harkon had perfected. She notices Sam start shuffling her feet and fidgeting with her fingernails.

"What's the matter, little dove?" Brenda asks.

"I have to admit, seeing you two go at it like that made me wonder what it feels like to," she pauses and lowers her eyes bashfully, "you know, be licked down there like that."

"Are you asking me to show you sometime, little dove?" Brenda winks at the girl causing her to blush. "Or perhaps you'd rather Glory help you out?"

Sam looks towards the house and sees Jerrod, Glory and Duncan still watching from doorway, completely naked and she gasps in astonishment her eyes wide.

"Oh my god, he's so huge!" See seems unable to look away from Duncan's cock.

"Oh, you mean my husband's cock or my husband period? Yeap my man's just a BIG all around." She chuckles.

"It's bigger than my arm!" Sam exclaims. "Never actually seen one in real life before."

"You have plenty of time, little dove." Brenda laughs. "You should run along now, though. Remember If you need anything at all."

"Thank you again Brenda. For everything." The young woman smiles and reaches out to take both of Brenda's hands in hers. "Before meeting you today I felt so alone and more than a little lost." She smiles peacefully. "I don't anymore."

"I'm so glad. The universe provides, little dove. You needed some guidance and so here I am." She smiles with a knowing expression.

She pulls Sam into one last hug and before letting her go gives her a little extra squeeze of motherly affection. Brenda watches a few moments as she walks away and decides the naïve girl needs a little extra protection. Especially if she's leaving the nest to travel the world on her own. Brenda would be crushed if something bad happened to her. She sighs and turns towards the last two guys who've been watching silently up to now. The one she noticed being distracted by Becca, Karen, and Alan earlier gets an elbow from the other and he shoots him an annoyed glare until he realizes Brenda is watching them. She instantly recognizes the lust in their eyes and is reminded how horny she is. Eagar to wrap things up so she could finally go properly meet the Turners she approaches the young men, swaying her hips as she goes.

"I do NOT have to guess what's playing out behind those horny little eyes at all do I?!" She exclaims. "Thinking about all the yummy things you wanna do boys? To me or someone else?" She cocks an eye at the one who had been eyeballing the other's makeout session. The young man blushes but doesn't say anything. Before she can say anything more the other young man answers her.

"Oh, we think you know who, gorgeous!" He says lasciviously. I'm Kellan, this is my brother Ethan, we're fraternal twins, we do everything together." He spoke as if reading off a bulletted list.

"You do every THING together, but do you also do every ONE together as well?"

"Oh well, ummm, yeah. You see. Ummm. I mean. It's complicated... but so far yeah." Kellan replies.

"Is that true?" She taps Ethan on the chest. "Do you two always share your conquests?"

"He doesn't usually talk much." Kellan advises.

"Why is that?" Brenda asks.

"I just usually don't unless I have something to say. I like to watch and take things in. But yeah what he said is true. There's only been one lady so far and we did it with her together."

"That doesn't sound very complicated," she pauses, "unless the lady you're talking about is family or something."

Both boys shifted uneasily as if Brenda had stumbled upon the truth, and they had no clue how to handle it. It was obviously supposed to be a secret.

"You shouldn't have said anything bro!" Ethan shoots Kellan a smirk.

"Hey guys, no judgement here okay. Actually, I think that kind of thing is hot as fuck. I'll make sure you get a copy of Shane's video if you tell me who she is. I don't mean her name or anything but WHO she is if you get me."

The boys look at each other for a moment and shrug. Ethan motions for Kellan to take the floor.

"She's our stepfather's sister, so technically she's our Aunt. Her husband passed away a couple months ago and we help her around the house with yard work and fixing stuff. She's super beautiful like you. Well, not like you but, you know."

"That's actually very sweet of you. I think I had you guys pegged all wrong. Here I thought you were JUST a couple horn dogs but now I'm thinking you might actually be considerate and caring young men. Unless you've been forcing yourselves on her." She slides in between the brothers facing Ethan, placing a hand on his chest and the other on his shoulder. "Did you and your brother force yourselves on your poor Auntie, Ethan?"

"No ma'am! We found her crying one day when we showed up to help around the house and got her to open up about what was bothering her. She was sad because she thought she was all used up and no one would ever want her again." Ethan explains.

Kellan presses himself into Brenda's back.

"Yeah, we felt terrible for her. Told her how beautiful and desirable we thought she was. Like you." He's certain she can feel his hardon against her ass.

"It's true," Ethan continues, "We told her we'd love to take care of her if only she wasn't our aunt. That seemed to make her feel better. Later that week when we arrived to help out again she greeted us at the door wearing the sexiest lingerie. Told us she'd been thinking about what we told her before and that she didn't care that she's our stepfather's sister. She asked us to fuck her, and we gladly accepted. We've been visiting her more and more ever since. We love her so much."

"Wow guys, that's one of the hottest things I've ever heard. You know Ethan," she breathes into his ear, "I think staying quiet, observant, and speaking only when you have something important to say is a sign of great intelligence. That's super sexy." Her tone is guttural. "If Kellan pressing his hardon into my ass is any indication I'm guessing you boys would really like to play with me. Is that right?"

Ethan glances across the street and refuses to make eye contact with her as he jerks his head towards Duncan.

"I-I'd hate for anyone to get m-mad, or hurt," He gulps. "Or worse."

"Don't worry baby. I'm a huge slut and my hubby knows it. Hell, he is too. It's a fun lifestyle because everyone you meet is a potential playmate. We are very particular about who we play with regularly, but almost everyone deserves at least one chance. Don't you think?"

She winks wiggles her hips seductively between the two young men who begin to touch and feel her up in earnest. Kellan pulls the shoulder of her dress down and slips his hand inside to fondle her breast and pinch her hardened nipple. Ethan's slides his hand up Brenda's inner thigh and brushes her neatly trimmed and dripping pussy causing her to shudder visibly and arch her back.

"Mm, yes!" she moans.

"She's got no panties on, bro, her pussy is dripping." He says loudly as he touches her labia very lightly. "May I?"

"I thought you'd never ask." She moans and he slides his fingers between her lips, spreading them. "Holy shit." She breathes.

Brenda's arousal was growing by the second thinking about Duncan, Jerrod and Glory watching her handle the neighbors from across the street. Her pussy has been dripping down her legs since her make out sessions with Becca and Alan. She desperately wants to get fucked but she also likes prolonging the sweet agony of the buildup. Ethan continues sliding his fingers between her lips, intermittently pinching her clit between his pussy wet fingers, and rubbing it vigorously sending waves of pleasure through her body. It only heightenes her desire to think that Karen, Becca, Alan, and Shane were watching as well. She hopes Shane has his phone back out.

"Oh, good boy, you really know how to treat a girls clit." She purres.

"You're so fucking hot. May I please finger fuck your juicy pussy?" He replies.

"Such a gentlemen!" She exclaims lustily. "Think you can find my G-spot, baby?"

She picks up her left leg and wraps it around him opening herself up to him. Karen, Becca, Alan, and Shane now have a very candid view of Brenda's soaking wet pussy as Ethan slides the two middle fingers of his right hand inside her. Shane had pulled his phone out right after Brenda slid herself between the brothers.

"I'm going to make you cum so hard. A little research taught me all about finding a lady's G-spot."

Ethan starts working his fingers round and round slowly, his eyes fix on Brenda's. Observing her reactions. Brenda begins moaning more loudly as he works his fingers faster and while varying the pressure he applies to the upper wall of her pussy.

"My step auntie loves this too!" He whispers hoarsely.

When his fingers find the engorged spongy tissue he's looking for, Brenda's eyes widen and roll back into her skull as she cries out in ecstasy.

"OH FUCK YES!"

"There she is!" He breathes hoarsely. "That's the spot, time to go to work!" He exclaims as he starts vigorously hammering her G-spot. Brenda starts to scream.

"God yes! Just like that! Hnnghnng... Don't you, Aahah, Aaaaa, Dare Stop! Ooooh, make me cum!" The sound of Brenda's pussy squelching and squishing with each thrust of Ethan's fingers was almost audible across the street. Her pussy was no longer dripping, it was splashing and splattering as Ethan hammered away at her G-spot. Yes! Fuck! Aahah, Mmmf, Haaaa, Aaahaah, Aahuh, Aah, Aah, Aah, Aaaaaa! CUMMING!" She screames with pleasure as she lets go and allows the orgasm to overtake her completely.

Brenda squirts, soaking Ethan's hand completely with her amrita. The brothers have to catch her as she collapses, no longer able to support herself under the weight of such an intense orgasm. She looks up at him breathlessly.

"You really... huff, huff... know you're way... huff, huff, huff, huff... around a pussy, sir!" She gushes. "I could feel... huff... your mindful, awareness, huff, huff, huff... and intention the entire time. You... huff, huff... knew exactly... huff, huff... what you were doing." She takes a deep long breath, blowing it out slowly. "That's exactly what I mean when I say intelligence is super sexy." She says breathlessly. "Think you could help a lady across the street? I think you'd be welcome to join us and I think you both deserve a reward."

"Sure thing, Brenda!" Ethan grins while Kellan nods enthusiastically.

As they start helping her cross the street, she realizes she's forgetting someone.

"Oh my god! Wait! Guys!" She turns towards Karen, Becca and Alan still standing on the lawn.

"I'm so sorry!" She exclaims "I blame Ethan." She says sheepishly. "He blew my mind with that orgasm." She pauses. "Why don't you join us?" She asks them hopefully.

Karen doesn't wait for the Becca and Alan to decide. She's already walking by the time they make the decision to follow along as well. Shane had already scurried home to work some video editing magic. He was crushing hard on Brenda after everything he'd witnessed, and he genuinely wanted to give her something she would love and be proud of. As they enter the front yard of the Turner residence Jerrod, Duncan, and Glory, still fully naked applaud and cheer loudly causing the newcomers to blush. Brenda stops to take a bow.

"Well done!" Duncan exclaims. "See honey I told ya you'd be able squirt again. She was worried she'd lost the ability to after giving birth to our girl."

"Yes boys, fantastic job. I bet you weren't expecting things to turn out like this, were you?" Jerrod says.

"They weren't expecting to see such a hot lesbo sex show let alone participate in the grand finale like that." Added Glory.

The brothers remain quiet as they help Brenda over to Glory who ushers her into the house.

"I got you Bren. Let's get you situated in here so I can have a taste of that juicy pussy of yours." She laughs and Brenda squeals with glee.

"Oh but wait, Glory!" Brenda says excited. "I kind of invited everyone to join us. I hope that's alright."

"I was thinking they might be interested anyway, otherwise why'd the stick around." Jerrod looks at Brenda who nods her agreement. "I just love how we're already on the same page, Bren." He says.

"Yeap, fine by me. The more the merrier. Especially after Ethan's display manual of dexterity!" Duncan laughs.

The brothers are ecstatic and Karen enthusiastic but Becca and Alan are somewhat uncertain.

"You really don't mind what I did with your wife." Ethan asks Duncan.

"Not at all." Duncan lays his big hand Ethan's shoulder. "My wife is a free and sovereign being who does what she wants, brother. I could never control her nor would I ever want to try. If she hadn't wanted you to finger blaster into next week you wouldn't have."

"Oh yeah, by the way," Brenda calls over her shoulder. "Ethan and Kellen have been double teaming their very beautiful step-auntie for weeks now." She pauses. "Sorry boys, we share everything."

"Oh really!" Duncan beams and claps his hand the brothers backs as they follow Brenda and Glory inside. "This day just keeps getting better and better." He laughs and shoots a knowing look at Jerrod who seems impressed by that last tidbit of information.

"Don't worry guys. Your secret is safe with us. You have absolutely nothing to worry about." Jerrod assures them. "Go on in and make yourselves comfortable."

Duncan turns towards the last three coming down the walkway and notices that Alan and Becca appear to be a bit hesitant. Karen is trying her best to coax them the rest of the way.

"Come on you two! Please! I don't wanna go in without you!" She begs.

"May I be of assistance?" Duncan calls as he takes a step towards them. He stops and peers around to make sure he's not too much more exposed. "There's nothing be worried about, I promise?" He raise his hands palms.

"Yeah." Jerrod adds with a wave. "We promise, everything will be alright."

Alan waves back at him.

"Give us a few minutes, okay?" He urges.

"Take all the time you need!" Jerrod replies. "No pressure at all?"

"Come on, guys!" Karen encourages. "I really wanna go in, but I also really want you with me." She steps closer to the couple and takes one of their hands in each of hers. "I haven't felt like I felt with you out there in a long time and I'd really like to explore that some more. What better place than in there. I feel like what happens in there stays in there. Yeah?"

"I dunno, Karen." Alan replies.

"I have to admit, honey, I'm super curious. Thinking about what's going to be going on in there is really turning me on." Becca admits.

Alan regards his wife mouth agape and then looks over to Duncan and Jerrod.

"Okay, yeah. We're super curious and all but at the same time I don't want us to bit off more than we can chew." He pauses. "Does that make sense, guys?"

"Of course it does." Jerrod say. "We've all been there at some point. Why don't you just come on in, take a look and see how things go. We definitely do not mind an audience and no one expects anything more than you having a good time."

"If it gets to weird we can just bow out if we want, right?" Alan responds.

"Absolutely!" Duncan eagerly replies.

"Alright then, let's do it!" Alan exclaims as he gestures for Becca and Karen to precede him.

Becca and Karen nod agreement and start towards the front door, their eyes glued to Jerrod's and Duncan's nudity. Alan conspicuously avoids looking towards them, seemingly intent on listening to the sound of Brenda's muffled moaning coming from inside the living room.

"Well, Glory did say she wanted to get a taste Brenda's juicy pussy." Duncan mused.

"That she did." He tilts his head thoughtfully as Becca, Alan, and Karen step through the doorway. "Aren't we just a couple of the luckiest fuckers on the planet, Duncan?"

"Brother you just said it all right there." Duncan laughed. "I love our wives so fucking much right now!"

"Me too, Man."

Becca suddenly stops and turns to them, dragging Karen to a stop in the doorway.

"I mean," she peers into their chests, clinging to Karen's arm for dear life. "We've already come this far and like Alan said, we're super curious." She purses her lips and looks into their eyes. "We don't have to do anything at all right? Ya'll won't pressure, coerce, or force anything on us right?" Becca asks, chewing her lower lip.

1...34567...17